PDA

View Full Version : "Guaransheed...."

lefty
03-28-2010, 10:29 PM
Didn't he say before the season started that the Celtics would win more games than the 1996 Bulls ?

badfish22
03-28-2010, 10:32 PM
crofl they lost to the spurs :lol

picc84
03-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Not his fault they suck.

Oh wait, it is. :lol

j.dizzle
03-28-2010, 10:37 PM
NO surprises here, Sheed just being the fat, lazy & washed up player like hes supposed to be..I think he misses more wide open three's then Fisher & doesnt even try to rebound or block shots.

SenorSpur
03-28-2010, 10:38 PM
That only thing about Rasheed that is guaranteed is him running off profusely at the mouth.

ginobili's bald spot
03-28-2010, 10:38 PM
Did everyone already forget about the banner they hung up BEFORE the season even started? :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

LakasRool4eva
03-28-2010, 10:43 PM
theres only 1 team that can guaransheee a 'ship this year............

TIMMYD!
03-28-2010, 10:51 PM

I don't know if this is supposed to be an insult or a compliment.

cobbler
03-28-2010, 10:59 PM
Didn't he say before the season started that the Celtics would win more games than the 1996 Bulls ?

Yes he did, followed up by KG guaranteeing the title this year and next year.

:lmao

ginobili's bald spot
03-28-2010, 11:01 PM
http://thehoopdoctors.com/online2/wp-content/uploads/2009/celtsbanner.jpg

SomeCallMeTim
03-28-2010, 11:09 PM
Did everyone already forget about the banner they hung up BEFORE the season even started? :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

eh?

SomeCallMeTim
03-28-2010, 11:13 PM
Lotsa big-name players went to contenders in the offseason (well, calling Ariza a big name is pushing it as is calling Houston a contender).

Most sure have been busts so far. Jefferson, Ariza, and definitely Sheed. What's the word on Vince, bust or just so-so? Shaq seems to have worked out pretty well. Artest, too. Neither a slam dunk but I think the teams are pretty happy with what they've gotten.

To be fair, I think Houston will be happy with Ariza long-term. He was just put into a bad role, now he seems to be fitting in better.

namlook
03-28-2010, 11:21 PM
Yes he did, followed up by KG guaranteeing the title this year and next year.

:lmao

Doc Rivers also guaranteed a championship this year. :lmao

TheRealCB
03-29-2010, 02:37 AM
Lotsa big-name players went to contenders in the offseason (well, calling Ariza a big name is pushing it as is calling Houston a contender).

Most sure have been busts so far. Jefferson, Ariza, and definitely Sheed. What's the word on Vince, bust or just so-so? Shaq seems to have worked out pretty well. Artest, too. Neither a slam dunk but I think the teams are pretty happy with what they've gotten.

To be fair, I think Houston will be happy with Ariza long-term. He was just put into a bad role, now he seems to be fitting in better.

Yeah,that Matrix guy wasn't really a big name:depressed

Xevious
03-29-2010, 03:00 AM
Yeah,that Matrix guy wasn't really a big name:depressed
What team is Keanu Reeves on?

HarlemHeat37
03-29-2010, 03:22 AM

Vince was a "bust" until the end of January, he's been a perfect fit since then..he's adjusted his game and it's worked out perfectly, they're better than last year(not only due to him though..Nelson's healthy + addition of Barnes and other depth)..

Don't forget Turkoglu, the biggest bust of all IMO..I knew he would be bad and that they heavily overpaid him, but I didn't think he would be this bad..he left the team Friday due to "injury-illness" and then he was seen partying later on that night..he was a DNP-CD tonight, left active on the bench..

Jefferson's finally showing some talent, hopefully it continues when it matters..

LnGrrrR
03-29-2010, 03:27 AM
*shaking my head sadly*

lennyalderette
03-29-2010, 03:49 AM

crofl you lost to the knicks

lennyalderette
03-29-2010, 03:53 AM

:lmao oh yeah by 34 !!!! :nope oh poor MaVs i see signs of "choking" taking its course, can you feel it?

in2deep
03-29-2010, 09:29 AM
dude got diarrhea of the mouth