PDA

View Full Version : Hill on Ray

alchemist
03-28-2010, 10:40 PM
Only caught the 2nd half of the game but Hill was outstanding against Ray defensively (with some help from Manu). :toast If Ray had caught fire the Spurs would've been in some deep trouble.

poop
03-28-2010, 10:41 PM
yes Gay pulled a michael finley out there tonight.

lefty
03-28-2010, 10:43 PM
Only caught the 2nd half of the game but Hill was outstanding against Ray defensively (with some help from Manu). :toast If Ray had caught fire the Spurs would've been in some deep trouble.
Also there was a sequence where Hill did a good job on Pierce, right before Manu's buzzer beating 3

HarlemHeat37
03-28-2010, 10:44 PM
He killed him from the beginning..Hill's best defensive performance in months, it's good to see that he still has it in him..

It's tough for any perimeter player to have a lot of responsibility on the offensive end and continue to play good D, so that explains Hill's lack of D since TP went out, but it's good to see that he can still be relied on when the Spurs need him defensively..

Manu-of-steel
03-28-2010, 10:59 PM
Hill never let allen catch fire. Kudos to him. Bowen must be very proud of him. Hill was like a leech on allen, but the team did have a solid job defensively.

vander
03-28-2010, 11:15 PM
what took place seemed to work, but I'm a little disappointed we didn't attack Allen and make him play defense all night long. seems to me that guys like Allen (good offense but terrible defensive players) are easy prey. just make them play defense, burn them, take them out of their element, demoralize them, etc. and victory is ours, it's how we've beaten Nash so many times...

EricB
03-29-2010, 01:39 AM
what took place seemed to work, but I'm a little disappointed we didn't attack Allen and make him play defense all night long. seems to me that guys like Allen (good offense but terrible defensive players) are easy prey. just make them play defense, burn them, take them out of their element, demoralize them, etc. and victory is ours, it's how we've beaten Nash so many times...

Actually Nash's rotations is what kills em, not one on one matchups.

Doesn't help either though.

Ice009
03-29-2010, 07:32 AM
Great effort on D from Hill in the game last night.