PDA

View Full Version : Man, the Garden was quiet tonight!

LoneStarState'sPride
03-29-2010, 01:28 AM
Can't remember the last time SA just sucked the life out of a road arena like that. Shades of '07 right there. Had the C's getting booed off their own ugly floor. And the look on Jefferson's face after the game while talking about playing with Manu was priceless. Looking forward to the rest of the year if the team keeps improving like this. I still believe this team has its best ball ahead of it.

Sisk
03-29-2010, 01:57 AM
i'm watching the replay.. but yeah, you could hear a pin drop in that stadium if they weren't booing their team so loud

TJastal
03-29-2010, 07:24 AM
Can't remember the last time SA just sucked the life out of a road arena like that. Shades of '07 right there. Had the C's getting booed off their own ugly floor. And the look on Jefferson's face after the game while talking about playing with Manu was priceless. Looking forward to the rest of the year if the team keeps improving like this. I still believe this team has its best ball ahead of it.

What look was that and what did Jefferson say?

LoneStarState'sPride
03-29-2010, 07:35 AM
What look was that and what did Jefferson say?

He looked like a kid in a candy shop, and basically praised the socks off Manu, including this line:

"I knew [Manu] was great, but you don’t fully understand how amazing he is day in and day out until you really play with him..."

all_heart
03-29-2010, 07:58 AM
Yea, Celtics have been fighting injuries and have been inconsistent this year.. just like the Spurs. Sheed and KG are getting old too.

TJastal
03-29-2010, 08:00 AM
He looked like a kid in a candy shop, and basically praised the socks off Manu, including this line:

"I knew [Manu] was great, but you don’t fully understand how amazing he is day in and day out until you really play with him..."

Nice. Pop better keep the Manu/RJ tandem together.

Oh, and it looks like Manu has helped RJ get over his failed marriage. :lol

(I know, bad joke but couldn't help myself)