PDA

View Full Version : Teabagger hangs doll of Obama at rally (PICS)

EmptyMan
03-29-2010, 11:23 AM
http://res.binscorner.com/d/death-threats-against-bush-at-protests-i/125107023955.jpg

wait wut?
http://www.binscorner.com/pages/d/death-threats-against-bush-at-protests-i.html

EVAY
03-29-2010, 11:28 AM
This is horrid. Every bit as horrid and scary as the threats against Obama.

Hatred is truly bipartisan.

word
03-29-2010, 11:37 AM
Hanging politicians/kings in effigy is a time honored tradition. I wouldn't put too much into it.

spursncowboys
03-29-2010, 12:08 PM
hanging politicians/kings in effigy is a time honored tradition. I wouldn't put too much into it.
+1.

DarrinS
03-29-2010, 12:11 PM
Non-spitting and non-use of N-word is proof of racism.

Movies and books about the assassination of GW Bush are considered fine art.

TDMVPDPOY
03-29-2010, 12:15 PM
how can u pull the race card when the lady in that pic looks like shes black yo, even the colored ppl are dissatisfied

ElNono
03-29-2010, 12:18 PM
It's stupid. Time honored tradition or not. And that there are stupid followers in both parties is hardly news. That said, if you're a person with any kind of semblance of intellect, it's pretty embarrassing seeing drones coming up with retarded stuff like that.

DarrinS
03-29-2010, 12:34 PM
Artsy film that won 6 awards.

xB1o13YE0bo

word
03-29-2010, 12:37 PM
I'd like to hang them all, from both parties, going back about the last 30 years.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-29-2010, 01:04 PM
I don't think there's enough bandwith to post "wrong doing" that was done to the last prez. Plenty of bandwith for the outrage that happened back them. Either way it's stupid and non effective. Plus she looks like a beaner so pipe down.

ChumpDumper
03-29-2010, 02:08 PM
It's stupid no matter who does it.

It's stupid to try to make your politician more of a victim than another.

Oh, Gee!!
03-29-2010, 03:39 PM
the title of this thread is misleading--it's all pics of bush effigies. Wassup with that?

boutons_deux
03-29-2010, 03:44 PM
"It's stupid to try to make your politician more of a victim than another."

bullshit

dubya/dickhead criminally starting a bogus war, botching 2 wars, torturing, and politicizing DoJ and all of the Exec with lobbyists and yes-men are not in any way equivalent to what Magic Negro is trying to do and has done.

the criminal 8 years of the Repug Reign of Error are NOT equivalent to MN's 15 months.

EmptyMan
03-29-2010, 03:48 PM
inb4 teabaggers are more violent than any other past protesters because they are all white hillbillies
inb4 that's the message we try to pound into the American audience every night as a means to dismiss the true message

BRHornet45
03-29-2010, 03:53 PM
good and I applaud her decision to do so ... this is NO DIFFERENT than whenever Bush was in office and people were burning cardboard cutouts of him, pictures, etc. ,etc.

spursncowboys
03-29-2010, 05:39 PM
Non-spitting and non-use of N-word is proof of racism.

Movies and books about the assassination of GW Bush are considered fine art.

tax payer funded art.

DJ Mbenga
03-29-2010, 07:34 PM
dont they know how its actually done? the person gets shot first then hanged. see: Mussolini video

whottt
03-29-2010, 10:05 PM
http://americansfortruth.com/uploads/2009/10/Sarah_Palin_Effigy_Homosexual_Haters-2008.jpg

Stupid bitch mother of 5 had the audacity to accept a VP nomination. If that isn't justification for a hanging in effigy I don't know what is.

Winehole23
03-29-2010, 10:14 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_qsjlYtt8u4E/SMmQ3bln5nI/AAAAAAAABfw/W2u1tDG2vBk/s400/PalinALikes4.jpg

Stringer_Bell
03-30-2010, 12:30 AM
I like how when people compare Bush hate to Obama hate, they forget that Obama hate started before he even became President or had a chance to fuck things up. At least with Bush, people waited until he made terrible mistakes to start shitting on him. Obama has been shat on since the start and hasn't really done anything..."oh but he hasn't fulfilled his promises" as if the anti-Obama people want that at all. Be happy Barry's been stiffled by a shitty Congress and the Taliban/Lack of Iraq government still give him a reason to fight wars...stop pretending to be so butt hurt when he hasn't even put it in yet.

whottt
03-30-2010, 12:35 AM
I like how when people compare Bush hate to Obama hate, they forget that Obama hate started before he even became President or had a chance to fuck things up. At least with Bush, people waited until he made terrible mistakes to start shitting on him. Obama has been shat on since the start and hasn't really done anything..."oh but he hasn't fulfilled his promises" as if the anti-Obama people want that at all. Be happy Barry's been stiffled by a shitty Congress and the Taliban/Lack of Iraq government still give him a reason to fight wars...stop pretending to be so butt hurt when he hasn't even put it in yet.

Absolutely false. I hated Bush before he became President. In fact I am certain I was the most pissed off guy in America the night he beat Gore. Aside from Gore of course.

Stringer_Bell
03-30-2010, 12:41 AM
Absolutely false. I hated Bush before he became President. In fact I am certain I was the most pissed off guy in America the night he beat Gore. Aside from Gore of course.

Bush was awesome yo, I don't think he did anything wrong other than running everything he was in charge of into the ground (other than the State of Texas, which seemed to be doing pretty well with him as governor from what I recall).

Wild Cobra
03-30-2010, 02:26 AM
Maybe the liberals were too stupid to foresee Bush policies. We conservatives were smart enough to foresee Obama's. That's for damn sure.

Stringer_Bell
03-30-2010, 02:51 AM
Maybe the liberals were too stupid to foresee Bush policies. We conservatives were smart enough to foresee Obama's. That's for damn sure.

:lmao

In that case, you conservatives could have screamed and pulled your hair out all you wanted yet still be SOL if this Dem controlled Congress was as willing to follow Obama as the Rep controlled Congress that followed Bush. Bush policies were dramatically changed because of 9/11...but rather than asses that situation from a historical, ethical, and future impact perspective, Bush just ended up doing a lot of knee-jerking that cost many human lives and sqaundered many resources. Sure, maybe Obama is creating a similar clusterfuck out of healthcare - but he's not getting anyone killed, unless you count the bandwagon conservaties ready to jump off bridges cuz the negro thinks he can juggle healthcare in addition to two wars, the economy, and China/Iran/N. Korea. Oh what am I even complaining about, lower taxes will solve everything!

Wild Cobra
03-30-2010, 03:02 AM
:lmao

Glad to make you laugh. You're my first for 3/30.

Ask a silly question, get a silly answer.

Stringer_Bell
03-30-2010, 03:13 AM
Glad to make you laugh. You're my first for 3/30.

Ask a silly question, get a silly answer.

I laugh because you've described yourself as an independent, which to me designates a person that cannot easily be placed in conservative or liberal camps. Yet now, you're part of the larger conservative body that's ready to stand up to the big bad Obama man.

More importantly, I laugh because I care. :)

Wild Cobra
03-30-2010, 03:18 AM
I laugh because you've described yourself as an independent, which to me designates a person that cannot easily be placed in conservative or liberal camps. Yet now, you're part of the larger conservative body that's ready to stand up to the big bad Obama man.

More importantly, I laugh because I care. :)
I have most often taken a conservative/anti-authoritarian attitude. Can you cite a situation otherwise?

Stringer_Bell
03-30-2010, 03:33 AM
I have most often taken a conservative/anti-authoritarian attitude. Can you cite a situation otherwise?

I cannot cite, using MLA format, an instance of you stating a liberal view, but in the short time I've been around here you aren't ALWAYS on the conservative ledge - sometimes you have balanced criticism. I'm just saying, I know you've said you were an independent and didn't like either party, but now you say you're part of the conservative base?

I mean, you can always change your mind. I do it all the time, a decent number of people do it all the time too. It's just that you can't say you're conservative/anti-authoritian without shitting on both republicans and democrats because neither Bush nor Obama represent either. I simply don't see you pooping on Bush nearly enough to warrant you calling yourself a conservative.

Wild Cobra
03-30-2010, 05:00 AM
I cannot cite, using MLA format, an instance of you stating a liberal view, but in the short time I've been around here you aren't ALWAYS on the conservative ledge - sometimes you have balanced criticism. I'm just saying, I know you've said you were an independent and didn't like either party, but now you say you're part of the conservative base?
Being conservative minded isn't the same as being part of the republican conservative base. I rarely vote democrat, vote republican about half the time, and spoil my vote the remainder. I am not registers as any party, but as "not affiliated."

I mean, you can always change your mind. I do it all the time, a decent number of people do it all the time too. It's just that you can't say you're conservative/anti-authoritian without shitting on both republicans and democrats because neither Bush nor Obama represent either. I simply don't see you pooping on Bush nearly enough to warrant you calling yourself a conservative.
I see no reason on shitting on president Bush. Others here can testify that I have criticism about him. I just don't see the point in supporting the Bush haters. They bring up enough slander and lies, that I'm not going to help those I despise with what I consider honest and real problems of the man. Besides, there are some things he has done that i do approve of.

The republic part as a whole has become a bunch of moronic political hacks. Only a few good ones remain in my opinion. If you sift back to the 2008 primaries, you can find criticism of McCain and others from me. In fact, I am on record as saying the only good that will come of the democrats majority and Obama as president is the shit we see today. Not it happening, but that because it would happen, voters would start to wake up.

Oh, Gee!!
03-30-2010, 02:26 PM
wild cobra holds an anti-authorian view until you question a republican's authority, namely: Dubya's.

elbamba
03-30-2010, 03:01 PM
I'd like to hang them all, from both parties, going back about the last 30 years.

Why stop at thirty years? Did we have a better congress under the Carter, Ford and Nixon administrations?

Wild Cobra
03-30-2010, 08:34 PM
wild cobra holds an anti-authorian view until you question a republican's authority, namely: Dubya's.
Nice. You proved your ignorance once again.

Oh, Gee!!
03-30-2010, 11:38 PM
Nice. You proved your ignorance once again.

you're a republican apologist, WC. I don't think anybody here really cares that you are one, it's just funny that you deny it.

Wild Cobra
03-31-2010, 01:30 AM
you're a republican apologist, WC. I don't think anybody here really cares that you are one, it's just funny that you deny it.
OK, I'm a republican apologist because I hate democrats and dislike most republicans, and am willing to expose the lies against republicans from the left.

Find honest problems with the republicans, and i do agree when that occurs. It's just you guys are so busy with slander and lies, you miss the real problems with the republicans.

whottt
03-31-2010, 01:45 AM
Bush was awesome yo, I don't think he did anything wrong other than running everything he was in charge of into the ground (other than the State of Texas, which seemed to be doing pretty well with him as governor from what I recall).

He let his multibillionaire buddies raid the UT Treasury(Tom Hicks), for one thing. If you were aware of that you would have known the second he started talking about lockboxes and SS surplus, where that money was going and it wasn't going to the American people. In fact that is the main reason he was put into office. Was to get that money. And I don't have a doubt that election was manipulated.

Plus, it wasn't that hard to see he was just like his Dad in all of the wrong ways(might makes right foreign policy) and none of the good ones(intelligence, diplomacy), and his Dad himself was a shitty President....Bush actually wound up better than his Dad, because at least those stupid fucking sanctions in Iraq are gone now and so is Saddam, which means we are effectively done with the Iraq drama once we are out of it, unlikely the endless situation his stupid fucking Dad left us with(after encouraging thousands of Iraqus to jump on Saddam's sword). And it was also highlighted in bright neon that he was backed by bigoil which meant it was just a matter of time until we were over in the ME more than we had ever been before.

The night he won I called totally, that SS money was going to the prople that put him in offiice, that he was going to represent the Oil companies and get us into a war in the ME(Iraq specifically), and be a worldwide disaster as a diplomat...you probably won't meet anyone that knew me then but if you did they would tell you the rant/shitstorm/meltdown I went on that night was pretty much 100% accurate.

What I didn't call was that the Democrats would respond to the tragedy of his election by becoming even more mindlessly stupid than he was...a condition that remains to this day. The Democrats not only sunk down to his level, they sunk below it, and their hatred of him was far stronger than their love of country or their own soldiers. Whatever you want to say about Bush, he genuinely loves his country and thinks we're the good guys...that cannot be said of the Democrats or anyone they have put up as President since the night he was elected in 2000.

I also didn't call that he would be the best candidate to vote for in 2004 and I would wind up voting for him. Never in a million years would I have imagined that.

Just to clarify this...
The second we elected Bush it was a foregone conclusion you could kiss the suprplus good bye.
That we were going to wind up in a war in the ME(one way or the other).
Yes that 2000 election possibly was rigged.
That we were going to be hated in pretty much every corner of the world due to his complete lack of diplomatic skills.
Whether 9/11 was a conspiracy or not(and no way do I belive Bush would have gone along with that willingly no matter how much of a douche he is, because he actually does have a John Wayne view of America, he would have just gone into Iraq period)...

He actually became the better choice than what the Democrats offered in return...which was complete and total mindless opposition to him simply to be completely and totally mindlessly opposed to him. He might indeed have had a greed based imperialistic agenda...which at least points to some kind of intelligence, unlike the Democrats who simply opposed him for the sake of opposing him, and continued(and continue) to oppose him even on issues where it was clearly too late to oppose him, like a bunch of totally clueless hysterical fucking idiots.

Obama represents something different btw, he's every bit the corporate suit Bush was(including many of the same backers as Bush), minus the love of America and actually backed by those that do not have their lot tied to America and actually want to see it financially ruined and no longer the superpoower(unlike Bush). And that's not even taking into account his personal agendas which no one but him know for sure....but looking at his friends it doesn't seem to bode well for any one that actually likes living in America...only those that hate living here(and you had to be a complete fucking idiot to hate living here).