PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Martin Confirms what We Already Knew

desflood
03-29-2010, 03:42 PM
Holy Clay Aiken -- Ricky Martin has finally come out of the closet.

Martin -- who has dodged questions of his sexuality for years -- just posted the following on his official website: "I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man. I am very blessed to be who I am."

Martin says the birth of his twin sons led to his decision to come out -- and according to the singer, "To keep living as I did up until today would be to indirectly diminish the glow that my kids where [sic] born with."

Ricky's kids were born in August 2008.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0jbHR7YWc

lebomb
03-29-2010, 03:49 PM
NO WAY!!!!! :rolleyes

JudynTX
03-29-2010, 03:49 PM
She bangs? :lmao

BRHornet45
03-29-2010, 03:50 PM
sons we are seeing quite a change in society. back in the early 90's up until a few years ago the coolest thing to be was a black man. MTV has single handedly controlled this mindset and it has led to other media outlets jumping on the bandwagon as well. now they have told everyone that the gay way is the right way. the coolest thing you can be now days is homosexual. God bless

JoeChalupa
03-29-2010, 03:54 PM
I guess I'll continue not being so cool. Not there is anything wrong with that.

Mixability
03-29-2010, 03:54 PM
No..... really?!?

BRHornet45
03-29-2010, 03:55 PM
I guess I'll continue not being so cool. Not there is anything wrong with that.

son no offense, but I honestly thought you were homosexual?

lefty
03-29-2010, 04:01 PM
He bangs, he bangs !

JoeChalupa
03-29-2010, 04:08 PM

No, I'm not....not that there is anything wrong with that.

BRHornet45
03-29-2010, 04:11 PM

son you don't have to keep saying "not that there is anything wrong with that" ... we all understand you're a hardcore liberal always walking on eggshells so that everything you say is politically correct and you don't offend anyone. regardless though, I don't see why anyone would be surprised that Martin loves the man meat. The way he would move those hips you could tell someone was tearing that ass up.

nkdlunch
03-29-2010, 04:14 PM
sons we are seeing quite a change in society. back in the early 90's up until a few years ago the coolest thing to be was a black man. MTV has single handedly controlled this mindset and it has led to other media outlets jumping on the bandwagon as well. now they have told everyone that the gay way is the right way. the coolest thing you can be now days is homosexual. God bless

how many fingers did you have up your ass when you posted that?

JoeChalupa
03-29-2010, 04:14 PM

son you don't have to keep saying "not that there is anything wrong with that" ... we all understand you're a hardcore liberal always walking on eggshells so that everything you say is politically correct and you don't offend anyone. regardless though, I don't see why anyone would be surprised that Martin loves the man meat. The way he would move those hips you could tell someone was tearing that ass up.

I never really paid that much attention to his hips to picture someone tearing that ass up. But now that you mention it I can understand.

BRHornet45
03-29-2010, 04:16 PM
I never really paid that much attention to his hips to picture someone tearing that ass up. But now that you mention it I can understand.

well now we know for sure.

BRHornet45
03-29-2010, 04:16 PM
how many fingers did you have up your ass when you posted that?

Ginobilly
03-29-2010, 04:22 PM
The real question is, when will RJ finally come out of the closet?
It seems like the more people are bothered by it, when they are accused of being homosexuals, the more likely that they are. Take into question somebody like Colin Ferrell will play along with the media if ever accused of being gay, even though he's not, just to fuck with society in general cause that's the type of person that he is. Le vale verga.

watch RJ closely in the many interviews that discusses the pain that he has suffered by being accused of being gay. He exhibits all the classical defense mechanisms that many closet homosexuals have because they feel like their being attacked.

bus driver
03-29-2010, 04:22 PM

didnt see that one coming from u......sounds like you been following RM for along time

mookie2001
03-29-2010, 04:27 PM

Thanks for the history lesson oldtimer

Ginobilly
03-29-2010, 04:32 PM

I guess it's going to be popular to be a gay/black/jew in the near future.

mrsmaalox
03-29-2010, 04:33 PM
I was more surprised when he publicly admitted his fondness for "the golden shower" :oops

BRHornet45
03-29-2010, 04:35 PM
Thanks for the history lesson oldtimer

anytime. God bless

Ginobilly
03-29-2010, 04:39 PM
will this set off a celebrity mixed martial arts fight between 2 former friends?
Eduardo Verastegui and Ricky Martin. One's a catholic fundamentalist/conservative who's against the gay lifestyle, gay marriage, and abortion. The other comes from the school of lance bass, is more liberal, allergic to pussy, and will probably fight for gay rights from here on out.

mrsmaalox
03-29-2010, 04:39 PM

:lmao

JamStone
03-29-2010, 04:40 PM
Guess he's been living la vida homo.

IronMexican
03-29-2010, 04:49 PM
Expected something better from Jam. Something I'd expect lefty to say.

JamStone
03-29-2010, 04:50 PM
It wasn't said yet. It had to be said.

bigzak25
03-29-2010, 04:58 PM
vida joto flows better...

koriwhat
03-29-2010, 05:02 PM

i always thought you were homo man... i mean you do like bhammon and that's gotta speak volume!

btw, you don't have to keep saying "son" ... we all understand you're a hardcore homo always walking on eggshells so that everything you say is more faggish than the last.

Borosai
03-29-2010, 05:13 PM
Alpa Chino: "I love da pussy!"

BRHornet45
03-29-2010, 05:17 PM
i always thought you were homo man... i mean you do like bhammon and that's gotta speak volume!

btw, you don't have to keep saying "son" ... we all understand you're a hardcore homo always walking on eggshells so that everything you say is more faggish than the last.

son all I needed to do was look at your avatar and I can already tell that you're a real winner. yea man bitches and blunts!!! yea bro that's awesome! bragging about bitches and blunts!

lefty
03-29-2010, 06:12 PM
Expected something better from Jam. Something I'd expect lefty to say.
Make us laugh

Ignignokt
03-29-2010, 06:14 PM
Why do people got to defend gays? They're doing fine. Pull their collective cocks out of your mouth.

Ignignokt
03-29-2010, 06:14 PM
lol calf tats!

redzero
03-29-2010, 07:08 PM
Well, I can't really say that I'm surprised.

Blake
03-29-2010, 09:57 PM
why is this a huge news story?

sounds like he needs attention or money or both

MiamiHeat
03-29-2010, 10:03 PM
Let this be a lesson to you women

those pretty boy fags you worship, those men that spend so much time grooming like a woman, aren't real men.

RichardSimmons
03-29-2010, 10:28 PM
Let this be a lesson to you women

those pretty boy fags you worship, those men that spend so much time grooming like a woman, aren't real men.

Would you like me to show you the real man that I am?

Scola
03-29-2010, 10:53 PM
lol, not surprised at all, always thought it was kinda obvious.

If hes gay, how did he have kids? Are they biologically his or adopted? Did he knock up some girl or go the artificial insemination route?

MiamiHeat
03-29-2010, 10:59 PM
lol, not surprised at all, always thought it was kinda obvious.

If hes gay, how did he have kids? Are they biologically his or adopted? Did he knock up some girl or go the artificial insemination route?

just cause he's gay doesn't mean he can't enjoy pussy. pussy feels a lot better than anal does!

its not natural for a male to not be able to fuck a woman.

people who say they are purely "gay" and could never enjoy sex with a woman are full of shit.

The Franchise
03-29-2010, 11:01 PM

Well there is, but people should still have the right to be nasty if they want to. :lol

The Franchise
03-29-2010, 11:10 PM
pussy feels a lot better than anal does!

Fag.

MiamiHeat
03-29-2010, 11:14 PM
Fag.

women have anus's too fag

The Franchise
03-29-2010, 11:16 PM
women have anus's too fag

I personally think you have to have a little sissy in you to do even that.

Hornets1
03-29-2010, 11:17 PM
Mark McGwire took steroids?! What?!

Scola
03-29-2010, 11:24 PM
just cause he's gay doesn't mean he can't enjoy pussy. pussy feels a lot better than anal does!

its not natural for a male to not be able to fuck a woman.

people who say they are purely "gay" and could never enjoy sex with a woman are full of shit.

Can't say I disagree. Being straight is the natural thing, and we are pre-wired to want women. The only explanation is that Homos are genetically different, maybe a gay gene?

Stringer_Bell
03-30-2010, 12:14 AM
I was more surprised when he publicly admitted his fondness for "the golden shower" :oops

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/story/ricky-martin-reveals-his-sex-secrets

The clean-cut 33-year-old also admits to being a fan of urinating on his partner. He explains, "I love giving the golden shower. I've done it before in the shower. It's, like, so sexy, you know, the temperature of your body and the shower water is very different."

That IS quite a surprise, and the backlash probably made him so damn secretive about his test tube babies. I honestly figured he didn't want baby mama drama, yet wanted fatherhood with no worry of the kind of women he attracts. What's fascinating is that the dude is gay, but he's definitely had more pussy than most men. There's no justice in that yo. None!

Why do people got to defend gays? They're doing fine. Pull their collective cocks out of your mouth.

Only after you pull the gay cocks out of your butt. :elephant

Stringer_Bell
03-30-2010, 12:18 AM
Can't say I disagree. Being straight is the natural thing, and we are pre-wired to want women. The only explanation is that Homos are genetically different, maybe a gay gene?

IMHO, a gay gene can't really survive human evolution because gays don't breed. If people want to argue it's a brain/body thing, I can't see how they wouldn't treat it as a mutation.

Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with homosexuality being a preference or acquired behavior, but there's always the possibility they are mutants too. I'm just saying, survival of the fittest doesn't favor people that don't procreate. :p:

LnGrrrR
03-30-2010, 03:50 AM
IMHO, a gay gene can't really survive human evolution because gays don't breed. If people want to argue it's a brain/body thing, I can't see how they wouldn't treat it as a mutation.

They may be other, beneficial factors to being gay that increase chances of survival at the cost of producing offspring. (Decreased risk of fighting for mates, etc etc). I'm no expert though; just talking out my ass and pointing out possibilities.

florige
03-30-2010, 07:45 AM
The real question is, when will RJ finally come out of the closet?
It seems like the more people are bothered by it, when they are accused of being homosexuals, the more likely that they are. Take into question somebody like Colin Ferrell will play along with the media if ever accused of being gay, even though he's not, just to fuck with society in general cause that's the type of person that he is. Le vale verga.

watch RJ closely in the many interviews that discusses the pain that he has suffered by being accused of being gay. He exhibits all the classical defense mechanisms that many closet homosexuals have because they feel like their being attacked.

This makes total sense! If you were to accuse a say Mel Gibson or someone of that stature of being gay they would pretty much laugh it off and probably play along with it. RJ does come across as if the right guy came along and promised not to tell anyone, he would have no problem taking in up the pooper or vice versa.

sonic21
03-30-2010, 08:05 AM
http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy344/leafdais20/Essential%20Gifs/2j28g3bjpg.gif

Whisky Dog
03-30-2010, 08:27 AM
Wonder if that guy who said he would do Manu would do this guy too? Even 1998 RM?

2Blonde
03-30-2010, 01:10 PM
Alex, I'll take "Duh!!!!!!!" for $800

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/7169/jeopardyduh.jpg (http://img402.imageshack.us/i/jeopardyduh.jpg/)

TwAnKiEs
03-30-2010, 01:25 PM
NO WAY!!!!! :rolleyes

Si Ghuey!