PDA

View Full Version : Spurs finished the Gauntlet of Death Schedule @ 3-2!!

MarHill
03-29-2010, 05:11 PM
Well, it looks like the Spurs have passed the Gauntlet of Death Schedule this past week with with a 3-2 record.

I believe that had a legitimate chance to go 5-0 if they didn't let one slip away in OT in Atlanta and a meltdown against the Lakers on Wednesday.

Oh well....all things considered that's pretty good. Especially beating two eastern conference powerhouses in their last two games.

I know spoiled Spurs fans was already to write the death march for this team. And many of them even suggested for the Silver and Black to tank the rest of the season.:wow That will never happened and never should!!

The Spurs have a chance to gain some more momentum and play well this week starting with NJ tonight and with Houston and Orlando at home before they play the Lakers (should be a revenge game) next Sunday in L.A.

Again, I have writtten over the years on this forum...that Manu makes the Spurs special and with him healthy (hopefully the back spasms from last night's game is a minor issue) have more than a puncher's chance to get the WCF. TP needs to be back and healthy as well.

But all in all....I have been pleased with the way they have played especially during the Gauntlet of Death Schedule. Let's hope it can continue.

Go Spurs Go!!!

:flag: