PDA

View Full Version : Fast Food Bracket

Spurminator
03-29-2010, 05:52 PM
http://www.sogoodblog.com/2010/03/29/fast-food-bracket-1-dominos-whataburger-taco-bell-long-john-silvers/

Mmmm.... Whataburger taquitos.

Dinamita
03-29-2010, 05:57 PM
Arby's > In & Out??

Fuck that site

to21
03-30-2010, 07:29 AM
^^Comments from website:

nick // Mar 29, 2010 at 11:23 pm

not sure its really fair to put dominos, a nationwide chain, up against whataburger which is based out of Texas and is only found in the south and southwest. Most northerners have probably never heard of Whataburger.

You're right about that crappy ass pizza tho'.

bus driver
03-30-2010, 08:04 AM
22% for WB

Girasuck
03-30-2010, 11:02 AM
Shut the fuck up about Domino's. Their new pizza is the best out there and it's not even close. Old Domino's wasn't that great but the change makes them the best by far.

JudynTX
03-30-2010, 11:59 AM
Shut the fuck up about Domino's. Their new pizza is the best out there and it's not even close. Old Domino's wasn't that great but the change makes them the best by far.

:td Pffft, the new Domino's sucks.

z0sa
03-30-2010, 12:01 PM

Not the best out there, but definitely a much better pizza.

baseline bum
03-30-2010, 12:23 PM
One of my friends got some nasty food poisoning from the new Dominos. And WTF Arby's over In N Out? In N Out is the gold standard for fast food, and Arby's hovers right between Long John Silvers and Taco Bell for the worst shit one can willingly ingest.

Sonic over Panda is some bullshit too. Last fucking thing I want when getting fast food is some prick expecting a tip.

scampers
03-30-2010, 12:27 PM
I used to gag at the sight of Domino's pizza... but a couple months ago a coworker ordered one of the new ones and I decided to give it a try. I'm hooked now. It's one of my favorite pizzas. I like soft and buttered crust, and Domino's pizza features both. The cheese and sauce is much better, too. I also recently tried one of their oven baked sandwiches.. those are damn good too.

I've always been a hardcore fan of mom and pop pizza shops, so I really hate it that I like Domino's as much as I do now. However, I do agree that the Domino's vs Whataburger matchup is unfair. I'm from the north and while I have heard of Whataburger, I've never had the opportunity to go to one. Where as Domino's is an international chain.

coyotes_geek
03-30-2010, 01:02 PM
Just as an FYI, Arby's has not beaten In N Out. They haven't had the vote yet. From reading the page, the seedings are based on revenues, thus with Arbys being a larger chain they get a higher seed than In N Out.

baseline bum
03-30-2010, 01:38 PM
Just as an FYI, Arby's has not beaten In N Out. They haven't had the vote yet. From reading the page, the seedings are based on revenues, thus with Arbys being a larger chain they get a higher seed than In N Out.

Nah, Arby's beat In N Out (64% to 36%) in their voting. Tells you all you need to know about online polls. :lol

http://www.sogoodblog.com/2010/03/25/fast-food-bracket-1-arbys-innout-dunkin-donuts-steak-n-shake/

oh crap
03-30-2010, 01:45 PM
mother fuck whataburger. outside of their onion rings and honey bbq chicken strip sandwich they are completely overrated.

coyotes_geek
03-30-2010, 01:55 PM
Nah, Arby's beat In N Out (64% to 36%) in their voting. Tells you all you need to know about online polls. :lol

http://www.sogoodblog.com/2010/03/25/fast-food-bracket-1-arbys-innout-dunkin-donuts-steak-n-shake/

Doh! I was just looking at the bracket. They haven't filled in the results yet. Look like I picked a bad week to stop sniffing glue............

Girasuck
03-30-2010, 07:42 PM
I also recently tried one of their oven baked sandwiches.. those are damn good too.

Their chicken bacon ranch sandwich is quite possibly the greatest sandwich of all-time.

DesignatedT
03-30-2010, 09:11 PM
mother fuck whataburger. outside of their onion rings and honey bbq chicken strip sandwich they are completely overrated.

those are like the 2 worst things at whataburger.

JoshO501
03-31-2010, 02:53 PM
i love the new dominos pizza. especially when they have it at 5 bucks ready to go.