PDA

View Full Version : Pop loves his wine

Michi_Germany
03-29-2010, 11:43 PM
He is part owner of the Oregon-based A to Z Wineworks and has a 12-foot-by-20-foot, 3,000-bottle above-ground wine cellar at his home.
"I spend a lot of time out there when we lose," he quipped. "I know, I know. I spend a lot more time out there this year than last year, and a lot more bottles have been opened."
[...]"My goal is to drink as much of it as I can before I die so my kids don't use 7-Up and make sangria out of the wine. That's my goal."
http://mobileapp.espn.go.com/wireless/story?storyId=5030143

Question: How many bottles must be opened after this loss?

:pop: :whine

TampaDude
03-29-2010, 11:44 PM
Question: How many bottles must be opened after this loss?

:pop: :whine

I don't think wine is gonna cut it tonight...more like vodka or tequila. :lol

gospursgojas
03-29-2010, 11:47 PM
Pop doesn't care about this loss and neither should you.

Care more about manu's health, timmy's age, and tony's injury

That I can throw some back to

DJ Mbenga
03-29-2010, 11:50 PM
if he is not throwing up tomorrow it wasnt enough

DesignatedT
03-30-2010, 01:39 AM
Back Spasms LOL when Kobe is a walking Triage Unit..

Manu could have played with proper and standard medical treatment...

Pop gambled and lost cause he is an IDIOT. He didn't even suit up manu..

Tell me when a guy dies from a back Spasm

Lol

back spasms can turn into something a lot more serious if you let it go on.. no reason to take that risk... we should have won this game regardless of him playing.

plus according to reports he couldnt even dress himself this morning he was in so sore.

DesignatedT
03-30-2010, 01:49 AM
Dude I've worked in the medical field for years... Back Spasms happen everyday when a guy gets dehydrated. I watched with my own eyes how he "moved" when he was courtside and where are the reports that "he couldn't even dress himself this morning" then who did it? His wife is in Sa with his new born. They guy was dehydrated and needed fucking a IV electrolytes and Fucking Motrin LAST night. If you don't treat "back spasms" properly then you may feel a little stiff in the morning...

So did Oberto "his man servant" make a special trip to jersy to "dress Manu"

What a cock o shit...

fact is you, me or anyone else on this board doesnt really know what or how bad it was. and im sure the spurs have no personnel on the sideline who knows how to deal with back spasms...

DesignatedT
03-30-2010, 02:05 AM
No they don't

They have a trainer on the sidlines.. the other team has a medical staff.. when I say medical staff I'm talking about an EMT a Nurse a PA. Every so often they may have a Doctor but the Docs don't travel with teams and they aren't at every home game... The dumb shit trainer probably didn't tell Manu to take The IV he probably didn't tell Manu to take some fucking Motrin. he probably didn't ask Manu what he had to eat drink that day.

How do I know this? "spurs have no personnel on the sideline who knows how to deal with back spasms.."

so for the record http://www.dora.state.co.us/medical/athletictrainers.htm

tell me where you see anything that doesn't describe a "trainers" "scope of practice' as a guy who gives messages, back rubs, and puts on tape?

becaue he was "stiff" this morning... that woulnd't have happened if

jesus bro. your takin this too far. he didnt play because he has a long line of previous injuries. spurs should have won with or without him. it is what it is.

TJastal
03-30-2010, 06:54 AM
Give me a fucking break. The guy was fine just the other day.. take a freaking handful of Advils ffs.

Manu should have played, if even for limited time.. this loss is going to bite the spurs in the ass esp if they end up with the 8th seed and drawing the lakers in the 1st round, mark my words.

If Manu's facial expressions and demeanor showed anything, its that he was extremely dissappointed not to be suited up and helping his teammates.

You'd think Pop would have learned his lesson about benching your best players after watching how it totally fudged up the spurs' momentum and winning streaks BOTH TIMES HE DID IT THIS YEAR ALREADY!!!

WalterBenitez
03-30-2010, 12:37 PM
I don't think wine is gonna cut it tonight...more like vodka or tequila. :lol

I think a mix of Vodka + Soda + Pepper and a small touch of TNT could be a proper drink :toast

POP's kids will get a nice winery room!!!

easy7
03-30-2010, 12:44 PM
If Manu can do the Macarena then he can play.

in2deep
03-30-2010, 02:58 PM
funny I actually drink more after a win

Baseline
03-30-2010, 06:18 PM
Late last night, the spasms in question were actually traced to Pop's brain.

DesignatedT
03-30-2010, 06:21 PM
From manu before the game:

I must have made a strange move that started to hurt a lot. A pain that got worse. When I lay down it hurt and when I got up in the morning too. Now for example at the game time it doesnt hurt so much. But no, Im not ready to play. So I rest tonight but I think I'll be ready for wednesday

FeZZy
03-30-2010, 06:40 PM
So did Oberto "his man servant" make a special trip to jersy to "dress Manu"

What a cock o shit...

..LMAO Timberwolves :lmao