PDA

View Full Version : Police: NJ teen sold sister, 7, for sex at party

desflood
03-31-2010, 01:13 PM
Police: NJ teen sold sister, 7, for sex at party

AP
TRENTON, N.J.

Police in New Jersey's capital city say a 15-year-old sold her 7-year-old sister to have sex with as many as seven men and boys at a weekend party near their home.

Trenton police said Wednesday the child later put on her clothes and two strangers walked the crying girl home. She was treated at a hospital.

Police say the teenager, who stayed behind, also took money to have sex with others at the party in an apartment Sunday.

The older girl is charged with aggravated sexual assault, promoting prostitution and other crimes. Her name was not released because of her age.

Police are trying to track down the men and boys who attended the party.

The girls' parents reported them missing Sunday afternoon and police were at the home when the 7-year-old returned.

I love all of my children equally... but if any one of them did this to a younger sibling I would quickly see to it that I had one less child.

kbrury
03-31-2010, 01:21 PM
wtf is wrong with people these days. Im surprised someone was actually kind enough in this world to walk the little girl home. Stone the big sister also.

RedsLakers24
03-31-2010, 01:25 PM
WTF? Fuck, what guy wants to have sex with 7 year olds? i hope they find they people and arrest them so they could get butt rape in jail

bigzak25
03-31-2010, 01:30 PM
i don't think i'd wait til the afternoon of the next day to report my 7 year old missing...

and i'd have to have an exorbitant amount of trust to let my 7 year old hang out with a 15 year old teenager, even if it was her older sibling, over-night anywhere...

i hope they round every one of those sick bastards up.

mouse
03-31-2010, 01:38 PM
Whats so fucked up, she's not even catholic!

The Reckoning
03-31-2010, 01:42 PM
probably at a jersey shore party

Shaolin-Style
03-31-2010, 02:04 PM
Need to make a giant grinder and put all of these pedophiles into it, and then drop the teen pimp into it after lighting her on fire.

Sisk
03-31-2010, 02:31 PM
WTF? Fuck, what guy wants to have sex with 7 year olds? i hope they find they people and arrest them so they could get butt rape in jail

they'll get killed in prison unless they're separated from the rest of the population

panic giraffe
03-31-2010, 02:54 PM
beyond sick.

why would you post this shit?

mrsmaalox
03-31-2010, 03:11 PM
I love all of my children equally... but if any one of them did this to a younger sibling I would quickly see to it that I had one less child.

Totally agree with you here, but I'd just adjust it to say if any of them did this to any child, I'd have one less child!

Stringer_Bell
03-31-2010, 03:16 PM
It's all the rap music these days...it's making the kids crazy!

lefty
03-31-2010, 03:18 PM
I hope they will all end up being destroyed in a prison by Rosarch