Cavs: 45 free Throws
Bucks: 9 Free Throws

4th quarter free throws:
Cavs: 17
Bucks: 0

Points in the paint:
Cavs: 36
Bucks: 42

The headline says the Cavs "gutted out a win." Gutted it out? How about had it handed to you?

That's freaking ridiculous.

"Nine to 45, that's got to be a record," Salmons said. "I don't want to lose no money, so ... I'm not going to speak about that."

Bob Lanier
04-01-2010, 04:36 AM
LOL, 41 to 3.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/tgl_finder.cgi?request=1&match=game&year_min=1987&year_max=2010&team_id=&opp_id=&is_playoffs=N&game_num_min=0&game_num_max=99&game_month=&game_location=&game_result=&c1stat=fta&c1comp=gt&c1val=40&c2stat=opp_fta&c2comp=lt&c2val=10&c3stat=&c3comp=gt&c3val=&c4stat=&c4comp=gt&c4val=&order_by=fta

Darthkiller
04-01-2010, 08:10 AM
dude , this game was ridiculous. cavs players were allowed to do anything they wanted without being called. anytime a bucks player try fight for a rebound , they get called for loose ball foul, anytime lebron or mo pretend to fall down they got free throws.

Sportstudi
04-01-2010, 08:50 AM
dude , this game was ridiculous. cavs players were allowed to do anything they wanted without being called. anytime a bucks player try fight for a rebound , they get called for loose ball foul, anytime lebron or mo pretend to fall down they got free throws.

You could add that LeBron is lauded for his defense, because he's allowed to do anything without getting a call. IMO it's more the case that his opponents will be charged for an offensive foul. Btw, when was the last time he fouled out? I can't recall.

RedsLakers24
04-01-2010, 10:28 AM
What gets me mad is Verejao and JJ never get call for Loose Ball fouls, and if another team do the same thing they do they get call for fouls, as for Lebron, he does get foul alot so i dont mind him getting the calls, but the Cavs never get call for fouls thats what pisses me off

RedsLakers24
04-01-2010, 10:29 AM
Also remember the Bucks are like 29 in the league in getting to the line, so thats why they probably only shot 9 ft

mindcrime
04-01-2010, 11:49 AM
Cavs: 45 free Throws
Bucks: 9 Free Throws

4th quarter free throws:
Cavs: 17
Bucks: 0

Points in the paint:
Cavs: 36
Bucks: 42

The headline says the Cavs "gutted out a win." Gutted it out? How about had it handed to you?

That's freaking ridiculous.

"Nine to 45, that's got to be a record," Salmons said. "I don't want to lose no money, so ... I'm not going to speak about that."

Exactly why Lakers fans should give up on winning another ring this year. The refs will send the Cavs to the line 100 times a game if they have to in order to guarantee a ring for James. The NBA is becoming more like the WWE everyday.

lil_penny
04-01-2010, 11:51 AM
Also remember the Bucks are like 29 in the league in getting to the line, so thats why they probably only shot 9 ft

mindcrime
04-01-2010, 12:05 PM
Doesn't explain why the Cavs shot 45 though.