PDA

View Full Version : LOL @ Vujacic

all_heart
04-01-2010, 08:15 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-lakers-vujacic&prov=ap&type=lgns

And most of us thought Ron was going to be the one.. :rollin

all_heart
04-01-2010, 09:00 AM
His season has been about as bad as the Spurs.

It's been much worse than that!:rolleyes

mogrovejo
04-01-2010, 10:26 AM
He stopped paying the "fee" to Phil Jackson. It's the Zen Master's way: if you're a role player in one of his teams, you get minutes as long as part of your salary meets his bank account.

eisfeld
04-01-2010, 11:32 AM
Vujacic says he doesn’t know what his coach is talking about.
:lmao

It's either because of dementia or him listening to George Michael with his pink Ipod during practice.

nkdlunch
04-01-2010, 11:33 AM
LMAO Fakers

Contender my hairy ass

nkdlunch
04-01-2010, 12:19 PM
When Vujacic was approached and asked about Jackson's comments, he wasn't contrite. He said it was "nothing unusual" to argue with assistant coaches.

"All season I haven't been getting much playing time," Vujacic said. "It's OK. Coach has his rotation. At least now I know what my role is. He said the reason we had the talk, he told me what my role is and now I understand what my role is. I was trying to find out all season long. But now I know."

What is that role?

"Well, I'm out of the rotation," Vujacic said. "If they are winning, I'm not playing. If they are losing and the team is down by 20 points, then I get few minutes."

The Lakers lost to the Hawks by 17 points Wednesday. Vujacic didn't play, for the third consecutive game.

:lmao

ata
04-01-2010, 12:28 PM
It's been much worse than that!:rolleyes

Don't know about that. At least, he is banging Maria

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
04-01-2010, 12:30 PM
Non-issue