PDA

View Full Version : I don't think the Lakers will make it out of the West

tlongII
04-01-2010, 10:14 AM
That team is a bunch of punks. They're getting their ass handed to them on a regular basis now. They are going to need favorable matchups in seeding to survive the Western Conference Playoffs. If they face OKC or us they will lose in the first round.

Banzai
04-01-2010, 10:36 AM
Lakers have a chance. Just like the Blazers have a chance...every team has a chance.

ChrisRichards
04-01-2010, 11:02 AM
Ive been saying it all season long, but these Laker faggots are telling me "You're just a hater" without even providing a reasonable excuse why they are going to hae a disappointing season.

Banzai
04-01-2010, 11:13 AM
Ive been saying it all season long, but these Faker maggots are telling me "You're just a hater" without even providing a reasonable excuse why they are going to have a disappointing season.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/3/calm-down.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4283)

in2deep
04-01-2010, 11:15 AM
^ :lol

picc84
04-01-2010, 11:18 AM
If the Lakers are stacked with "clearly the most talent in the league", in addition to "the greatest coach of all time", surely the GOAT coach working with the most stacked team in the league would be virtual locks for a championship.

Q: If LA does not win, or even get to the finals, will anyone admit that these two statements are flawed at best and absurd at worst?

j.dizzle
04-01-2010, 11:19 AM
LOL no way, Schlong with another Lakers thread? The Blazers sweeping LA this year or what? hahahaha

nkdlunch
04-01-2010, 11:24 AM
the Blazers seem scared

tlongII
04-01-2010, 12:48 PM
You want to put money on it? I don't carer who we play in the West, were already in the finals.

No you're not. You're going down.

Killakobe81
04-01-2010, 01:08 PM
LOL OKC or Portalnd beating the Lakers!!!

look we re PROBABLY not winning it all everything is being served up for LBJ on a platter so if I was betting $ that is the way i would go ...
even betting the lakers lose somewhere in the playoffs I can see but 1st round to the Blazers or OKC?!

GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK only way we lose first round if we play spurs and Tim dominates our front court while TP and Hill do the same to our backbourt which is unlikely BOTH happens but is possible ...

As for why we are dissapointing ...
1. we are overrated ESPECIALLY Pau Gasol. The ggeniuses on here try and act like Pau is some savior but he has gotten punked in eVERY truly physical game this year ...
2. Ron's adjustment to the triangle on offense
3. Injuries especially to our REAL best player

and people forget this team is really playing for 3 peat not a 2 peat ...not saying we didnt deserve our ass kicking by Boston ...but the reality is we trying to make 3 straigt Finals ...so any comaprisons need to be nade to teams on the third leg of Finals runs ...

we are tired bored and banged up. I agree we have not looked good this year YET we STILL have the West's BEST record ....

tlongII
04-01-2010, 02:21 PM

look we re PROBABLY not winning it all everything is being served up for LBJ on a platter so if I was betting $ that is the way i would go ...
even betting the lakers lose somewhere in the playoffs I can see but 1st round to the Blazers or OKC?!

GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK only way we lose first round if we play spurs and Tim dominates our front court while TP and Hill do the same to our backbourt which is unlikely BOTH happens but is possible ...

1. we are overrated ESPECIALLY Pau Gasol. The ggeniuses on here try and act like Pau is some savior but he has gotten punked in eVERY truly physical game this year ...

and people forget this team is really playing for 3 peat not a 2 peat ...not saying we didnt deserve our ass kicking by Boston ...but the reality is we trying to make 3 straigt Finals ...so any comaprisons need to be nade to teams on the third leg of Finals runs ...

we are tired bored and banged up. I agree we have not looked good this year YET we STILL have the West's BEST record ....

LOL @ you thinking the Spurs are the only team capable of beating the Lakers in the 1st round. Both OKC and Portland are better than the Spurs. :lol

Muser
04-01-2010, 02:25 PM
OKC are the Spurs bitches this year.

tlongII
04-01-2010, 02:43 PM
OKC are the Spurs bitches this year.

I guess the Spurs are the Blazers bitches then, huh?

WildcardManu
04-01-2010, 03:44 PM
Gasol will start being be the disgruntled big, time for Kobe to ship his ass out over the summer and make way for mediocrity once more.

TheMACHINE
04-01-2010, 05:43 PM
Ive been saying it all season long, but these Laker faggots are telling me "You're just a hater" without even providing a reasonable excuse why they are going to hae a disappointing season.

The lakers could go 79-3 and you'd still say they wouldnt win a title. :blah

ChrisRichards
04-01-2010, 06:01 PM
The lakers could go 79-3 and you'd still say they wouldnt win a title. :blah
Ive been very neutral and honest when it comes to the Los Angeles Lakers. I do criticize Kobe, sure, but I give the rest of his teammates credit when they deserve it.

cobbler
04-01-2010, 07:53 PM
You want to put money on it? I don't carer who we play in the West, were already in the finals.

Dont go there. tlong is a welcher. He agreed to bet me 500.00 if the Lakers and Blazers meet then not even a weak later took it back.

He's all talk and no walk. He says plenty... but believes none of it.

cobbler
04-01-2010, 07:56 PM
Ive been very neutral and honest when it comes to the Los Angeles Lakers. I do criticize Kobe, sure, but I give the rest of his teammates credit when they deserve it.

You are a liar and an imbecile and you are obsessed with everything Lakers and Kobe. 95% of your posts are Kobe or Laker related.

j.dizzle
04-01-2010, 08:03 PM
:lmao No surpises here, just obsessing & hating like youre supposed to be.

tlongII
04-01-2010, 08:05 PM
Dont go there. tlong is a welcher. He agreed to bet me 500.00 if the Lakers and Blazers meet then not even a weak later took it back.

He's all talk and no walk. He says plenty... but believes none of it.

You dumbfuck. A welcher is someone who loses a bet and doesn't pay up.

cobbler
04-01-2010, 08:36 PM
You dumbfuck. A welcher is someone who loses a bet and doesn't pay up.

You are correct sir, but I think the point was made. I guess I should have just called you a liar. You are such a pussy you had to backpeddle your way out of the bet so you wouldn't eventually welch on it.

The point was... you boast big, you talk a lot of shit... yet when it's time to toe the line... you pussy out and fail just like your team.

tlongII
04-01-2010, 08:40 PM
You are correct sir, but I think the point was made. I guess I should have just called you a liar. You are such a pussy you had to backpeddle your way out of the bet so you wouldn't eventually welch on it.

The point was... you boast big, you talk a lot of shit... yet when it's time to toe the line... you pussy out and fail just like your team.

Oh shut it. The Lakers exit from the playoffs will be coming soon enough.

tlongII
04-01-2010, 08:52 PM
TLONG you jackass. Put up or shut up.

I'll tell you what. I'll bet cobbler $500 that LA doesn't win the title. How about that?

j.dizzle
04-01-2010, 09:00 PM
As I watch the Mavs playing right now I'm positive were coming out the West.
:lol Just thought the same actually, weak ass jumpshooting team..No wonder Bynum rapes them everytime. They gonna need Dirk to avg 35 a game to even get to the WCF. Even if they come back & win this game Ill still feel the same.

cobbler
04-01-2010, 09:01 PM
I'll tell you what. I'll bet cobbler $500 that LA doesn't win the title. How about that?

Now you are packpeddling even more. Now you want to hang on the coattails of other teams.

You have bosted nonstop for the whole year how the Blazers own the Lakers and if they meet will curbstomp them out of the playoffs.

I offered the bet all year and you balked. But that didn't stop the BS spewing from you.

Now there is a very good chance that meeting might take place in the first round and I reminded you of the open bet and you took it.

If we play you guys in the playoffs I will bet you then. Not before. You're going down.

Only to pussy out a few days later and withdraw.

But the boasting continues and I again put it on the table... and you AGAIN... pussy out.

Frigggen loser. No wonder your team doesn't win shit with fairweather fans like you.

j.dizzle
04-01-2010, 09:12 PM
LOL Schlong getting exposed..No surprises here, has no real confidence in his own team so he has to bet on somebody else to knock em out.

Ghazi
04-01-2010, 09:16 PM
As I watched the Lakers play last night, I'm positive the Mavs are coming out of the West.

tlongII
04-01-2010, 09:42 PM
Now you are packpeddling even more. Now you want to hang on the coattails of other teams.

You have bosted nonstop for the whole year how the Blazers own the Lakers and if they meet will curbstomp them out of the playoffs.

I offered the bet all year and you balked. But that didn't stop the BS spewing from you.

Now there is a very good chance that meeting might take place in the first round and I reminded you of the open bet and you took it.

Only to pussy out a few days later and withdraw.

But the boasting continues and I again put it on the table... and you AGAIN... pussy out.

Frigggen loser. No wonder your team doesn't win shit with fairweather fans like you.

You skerred cobbler? It's okay you can admit it.

21_Blessings
04-01-2010, 10:12 PM
http://givemetherock.com/wp-content/uploads/greg-oden-injured.jpg

j.dizzle
04-01-2010, 10:29 PM
^Is Oden jerkin in that picture?

D-Wade #3
04-01-2010, 10:38 PM

OTHER SIDE

http://img.fannation.com/upload/si_blog_post_images/t1_1029_oden_ap.jpg

Break out the musiic

qv9VKKXwVxU

ChrisRichards
04-01-2010, 10:46 PM

http://bestplayerontheplanet.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/kobe-breaks-finger.jpg
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/125865/thumbs/s-KOBE-BRYANT-FINGER-large.jpg
http://images.dailyradar.com/media/uploads/ballhype/story_large/2009/01/31/bynum_knee_injury_1.gif

http://www.slamdunkcentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/andrew-bynum-13a.jpg

http://www.everyjoe.com/expertfantasy/files/2008/05/andrew-bynum-injury-lakers_nc.jpg

ChrisRichards
04-01-2010, 10:49 PM
Good grief Bynum has been injured wearing both Home and Away Laker jerseys :lmao

LA needs to bring those retro's back. I want to see Bynum injured in a MPLS too and the yellow ones too, id put all of them together, frame it and give it to my Laker fan roommate :lol

cobbler
04-01-2010, 10:58 PM
Good grief Bynum has been injured wearing both Home and Away Laker jerseys :lmao

LA needs to bring those retro's back. I want to see Bynum injured in a MPLS too and the yellow ones too, id put all of them together, frame it and give it to my Laker fan roommate :lol

Why would you give your mom a Laker Jersey?

ChrisRichards
04-01-2010, 11:07 PM
Why would you give your mom a Laker Jersey?
Coz she's a fag just like you.

BTW,

"38%>47%"

"Regular Season Stats>Playoff Stats"

-Cobbler 03/12/2010

:lol

HarlemHeat37
04-01-2010, 11:16 PM

BTW,

"38%>47%"

-Cobbler 03/12/2010

:lol:toast

What was that argument about, btw?..

cobbler
04-01-2010, 11:16 PM

BTW,

"38%>47%"

-Cobbler 03/12/2010

You seem angry Liar Boy. Maybe you should read some more from your false prophet and calm the nerves a tad.

No matter how many times you post a lie... it's never going to become true. That you even saved your fabricated post is comical! :lol

cobbler
04-01-2010, 11:17 PM
oh look... the dufus brothers teaming up.

ChrisRichards
04-01-2010, 11:22 PM
:lol:toast

What was that argument about, btw?..
Cobbler stated Ron Artest and his 38% 3FG regular season stat is always going to be better than Ariza's 47% 3FG in the playoffs because Ariza is now a Houston Rocket so everything he has done for them means nada.

HarlemHeat37
04-01-2010, 11:24 PM
Cobbler stated Ron Artest and his 38% 3FG regular season stat is always going to be better than Ariza's 47% 3FG in the playoffs because Ariza is now a Houston Rocket so everything he has done for them means nada.

:rollin

He said 38%>47%?..

ChrisRichards
04-01-2010, 11:26 PM

He said 38%>47%?..
Not verbatim, but basically the idea of it. Rofl.

cobbler
04-01-2010, 11:59 PM

He said 38%>47%?..

It's a bold face lie and nothing more.

Here you go...this was the summation that is in the original thread..

Post I replied to:

Lakers inability to hit the 3 is another obvious weakness they have. Artest can't hit shit for open 3's. I thought he was supposed to be better than Ariza at spot up 3's?

My reply showing that Ron is the better 3 point shooter over their careers and this season:

this season....

artest .377
ariza .321

career...

artest .346
ariza .312

Lakers 3P%

2009 .345
2010 .324

Your smartass reply to my post thinking you are making some valid point or something:

Dont compare this season and career. Compare Ariza's last season and Artest this season.

My reply to your request: This is where a real man would simply admit he was wrong. But hey... you are who you are.

ok

Ariza last year.... .319
Artest this year... .377

an even bigger difference thank you! :toast

Your reply after being owned (this is where you bring up numbers that have nothing to do with the above posts. This is what you do when you have no ground to stand on. Also note the personal attack first spewed by you)

Ariza-FG% 46 TS%54

Artest-FG% 41% TS 51%

Ariza is just a much efficient shooter than Artest for the Lakers. Thanks for playing [B]Knobler[B].

My reply giving you yet another chance to admit defeat and just move on:

The post I replied to was that Artest was not as good a 3 point shooter for the Lakers as Ariza was.

I proved the original poster incorrect.... and when you interjected your usual bullshit... I proved you wrong.

Thanks for letting me show you up for the fool you are..... again. :lol

But nooooo, now you insist you proved me wrong about whose the better offensive player:

I proved you wrong by playing the numbers game. Ariza is just a better offensive player than Artest and he proved it where it matters most. Time to man up and accept the truth.

Can you please show me anywhere above where I mentioned ANYTHING about who is tghe better offensive player? Of course you can't.

Now this is classic! Right after you outright lie you post this to another poster:

I just cant stand it when people spit out BS and lies. I just try to bring balance in this board.

So again I own you and point out your lunacy:

Oh really? Explain exactly how you proved me wrong. I said Artest is a better shooter from behind the 3. He is. Its a FACT. Lifetime stats and as you asked for.... their respective % for their time with the Lakers proves that.

End of story...

That you backpeddled and brought up completely differents number that include shooting % from 2pt, 3pt, and free throws has nothing to do with the original post and my reply and only shows that you cannot man up and simply say you were wrong.

I never ever said Artest is a better offensive player. Please show me where I did you lying piece of shit and I'll man up. I said he's better from beyond the arc. You called me on it and I showed your stupidty yet AGAIN.

Now you would think that would be enough... but nooooooooo let's continue: Another classic moment where you call me out for a personal attack after you lied and tossed out your childish personal attacks based around my screename.

I wont even read [B]Cockknoblers[B] post because i know its garbage :lol

Thats how some Laker fans are. If they can't beat you with logic, they will use personal attacks.

So yet again, I ask you to show me where I said one was better offensively... which you cannot do because it was never said:

Still waiting for you to show me where I said Ron was better offensively over Trevor. You made the comment and you can't back it up. I don't need logic to show you up. Simple grade school common sense is sufficient. You never reply to the posts that contradict you with valid logical responses. You change directions and spew BS. It's no secret here.

You call it a personal attack... that's fine. I call it the truth. You butted in with your smartass comment. You got owned. You backpeddled. You changed the topic and brought up irrelevent data in regards to the original posts to cover your ass. You got owned again. You then lied. It's what you do.

... and you really are a piece of shit Harlem/Chris/Miami. Amusing, yet still a stinky turd.

So after all this bullshit. After I showed owned you a couple times and actually used your own request against you. You pull out another logical gem that has nothing to do with any of the above conversation along with yet another personal jab that you just chastized "some" laker fans for.

Ariza 47% 3FG in the playoffs.

Artest 38% 3FG in the regular season.

Cockknoblers logic. 38%>47%

You truly are a piece of work and so EASY to own! :toast

ChrisRichards
04-02-2010, 12:06 AM
Be true to yourself for once Cobbler, those posts were not even the same post I was talking about. :lol

cobbler
04-02-2010, 12:10 AM
Be true to yourself for once Cobbler, those posts were not even the same post I was talking about. :lol

Show the post then. Show post in the thread. Not some made up BS from you. I never said it. Never implied it. I showed you were you were wrong and you couldnt admit it so you made shit up. It's that simple.

You are a LIAR. Which, after your admission of choice of religion makes perfect sense.

ezau
04-02-2010, 12:15 AM

It's going to be tough for the Lakers to reach the Finals for the 3rd straight time this year. The issues for the Lakers are health, motivation, and of course if they still have enough gas in the tank.

Right now, Kobe is still playing at a very high level, but it seems that playing without a break since 2008 is catching up to him. The bigger concern for me is Gasol. From 06 or 07 I think, it's either he's playing for Spain or the Lakers.

I have said before the season starts that Gasol's international play is going to affect him this season. Add to that that the Lakers have gone very, very deep in the playoffs for the last two (possibly three) playoffs. As expected, Lakers fans dismissed it saying Gasol's only 29 and he'll manage.

Honestly, I still see the Lakers beating OKC, Blazers, and the Spurs if they meet these teams in the first round. However, it's going to be very, very tough for them. They'll still reach the WCF though, but the long season and the tough playoff run will completely exhaust them. When they reach the Finals, I see them getting swept.

cobbler
04-02-2010, 12:19 AM
What religion did he say he was?:lol

Mormon. Following the lies and fabrications of Joseph Smith.

cobbler
04-02-2010, 12:22 AM
When they reach the Finals, I see them getting swept.

Should we make it to the finals... look me up. I'll give you 5 to 1 odds on any amount you wish to put up that that doesn't happen. :toast

ezau
04-02-2010, 12:26 AM
You ass clown. You don't think we can win a game on our own floor??? :nope

:toast I'm just predicting things that I'm supposed to predict Luva

Dr. Gonzo
04-02-2010, 12:29 AM
The Lakers will make the Finals but lose to Lebron. David Stern HATES the Lakers and loves Lebron and will do everything to make sure the Lakers don't win.

cobbler
04-02-2010, 12:29 AM
Not verbatim, but basically the idea of it. Rofl.

"38%>47%"

-Cobbler 03/12/2010

Hmmmmmmm.... quotes.... and my name attached yet now you say "not verbatim" which is EXACTLY what you tried to imply with your outright LIE. Waffle much do ya?

Just admit you lied and made it up and be done with it. Man up. Is it in you? I'm guessing not.

Killakobe81
04-02-2010, 01:04 AM
Blazers will not come out of the 1st round ...LOL