04-01-2010, 11:09 AM
Anthony Parker? ROFL

Anthony Parker's sister > the whole Euroleague

Spursfan092120
04-01-2010, 11:12 AM
and 3 Americans...

Cry Havoc
04-01-2010, 11:15 AM
I bet the UConn women could give them a run for their money in a 7 game set. :toast

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-01-2010, 11:51 AM
and 3 Americans...

2 Americans and 1 Russian American.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-01-2010, 11:53 AM
I bet the UConn women could give them a run for their money in a 7 game set. :toast

Bodiroga beat Team USA .....

Jasikevicius beat Team USA

Papaloukas and Diamantidis beat Team USA

Navarro beat Team USA

All separate they beat Team USA once and all together they can not beat a women's college team?

If this is true it means that team USA will lose to a high school girls team.

Shastafarian
04-01-2010, 11:55 AM

"Holden was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. After graduation from Bucknell". He spent his first 22 years in America. He's American.

Indazone
04-01-2010, 11:56 AM
and yet no mention of Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili, Luis Scola, Dirk etc etc etc.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-01-2010, 11:57 AM
"Holden was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. After graduation from Bucknell". He spent his first 22 years in America. He's American.

He is Russian American. This is a fact. He is Russian citizen also and lives in Russia and plays for Russian national team. He has been in Russia for like 7 years.

Shastafarian
04-01-2010, 12:02 PM
He has been in Russia for like 7 years.

You're losing your touch. Greek immigrant don't use like this way. Learn better how to speak.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-01-2010, 12:03 PM
and yet no mention of Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili, Luis Scola, Dirk etc etc etc.

Dirk and Parker never played in Euroleague. Manu and Scola were in top 50 list but did not make top 10 list.

Manu did not achieve as much as Langdon did and that is why he did not make it. Scola did not make it because he never won a Euroleague MVP or Euroleague championship. Every player on list won either a MVP or championship.

There are some players even won championships and MVPs like Spanoulis that did not make it so Scola cannot make it.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-01-2010, 12:05 PM
You're losing your touch. Greek immigrant don't use like this way. Learn better how to speak.

What is this? My English is not "immigrant". Stop saying bad things about Greek people. Kori already said this racism stuff is not allowed here.

Pero
04-01-2010, 12:15 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I think Langdon is a bit overrated and the person who doesn't fit with these names.

mavs>spurs2
04-01-2010, 01:22 PM
What is this? My English is not "immigrant". Stop saying bad things about Greek people. Kori already said this racism stuff is not allowed here.

you really do speak poorly brah

TheSullyMonster
04-01-2010, 07:05 PM

Fine. You write in English very poorly.

Better?

ffadicted
04-01-2010, 07:20 PM
Since when does anybody give a shit

Spursfan092120
04-01-2010, 10:28 PM
3 American Born players...agreed?

Kibic
04-02-2010, 01:56 AM
Bodiroga beat Team USA .....

Jasikevicius beat Team USA

Papaloukas and Diamantidis beat Team USA

Navarro beat Team USA

All separate they beat Team USA once and all together they can not beat a women's college team?

If this is true it means that team USA will lose to a high school girls team.

Ups...somebody will just be a little more quite around here :)))

Indazone
04-02-2010, 08:59 AM
If they don't include Manu and Scola what good is this list?

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-02-2010, 09:05 AM
3 American Born players...agreed?

Yes this is correct. But I am not sure what this means though. Dominque Wilkins was born in France and I do not remember Americans considering him French.

But yes all 3 were born in US.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-02-2010, 09:14 AM
If they don't include Manu and Scola what good is this list?

Langdon and Parker were the best shooting guards in the decade and not Manu. They both won more and accomplished more. As I said before every player in the list won championships or MVPs and most of them won both. Holden for example did not win any MVPs but won 2 championships. Vujcic also did not win any MVPs but won 2 championships.

You cannot put Scola over Vujcic when individual success and awards they are equal just about and yet Vujcic won 2 championships and Scola did not win any. Of course Vujcic will be there over him.

Scola did not win any MVPs or championships so he cannot make the list. It is very simple.

It is true that two players that won both championships and MVPs like Manu and Spanoulis were left off this list but they did not play enough years in Euroleague to make this.

Holden and Vujcic did not win MVPs and only won championships so Manu and Spanoulis could be over them in this team but truth is neither of them played enough years to be over them.

If Scola won just one championship or even without winning any championships maybe just one MVP he could probably make list. But he did not. Actually players like Spanoulis, Manu, Smodis would probably all be in this list before Scola. This list is very fair.

I love Scola and he is a great player and one of my favorite players of all time but truth is he was not one of the 10 best Euroleague players of the decade and neither was Manu.