PDA

View Full Version : lol stupid SA drivers

FalleNxWiZarDx
04-01-2010, 11:47 AM
you guys suck

learn how to drive correctly and efficiently

AND also just because I have a 350Z Roadster, with exhaust does not mean im looking to race all the time

bus driver
04-01-2010, 11:55 AM
i saw this lady cut across 4 lanes the other day to make the exit with her kids in the back seat :bang

EmptyMan
04-01-2010, 12:04 PM
Please hurry up and get in your gotdamn turning lane and gtfo out of my way. What's that, you couldn't do so and know you are half in your turning lane and still half in my lane while your light is red thus blocking me from proceeding under my green light. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Train horn...one day...

BlackSwordsMan
04-01-2010, 12:16 PM
AND also just because I have a 350Z Roadster, with exhaust does not mean im looking to race all the time

:rollin

ashbeeigh
04-01-2010, 12:16 PM
i saw this lady cut across 4 lanes the other day to make the exit with her kids in the back seat :bang

I saw an 18 wheeler cut across 3 lanes of traffic at 5:30 on 35 north in Schertz to getthe 3009 exit on Tuesday. I wanted to go hunt the guy down. Too bad I was already runnig late to an appointment.

Oh and then...I work on 410 and 35 where there is still construction going on...I'm sitting at the light atPerin Beitel waiting to make my left hand turn. I'm behind a construnction truck. The truck decides to haul it into the construction site to get past the light, but the light turns green before he can get around to the other side so he high tailed it back in front of me to turn almost side swiping me. Then without warning, on the access road, he slows down to get into his little construction site area. Mother fucker. San Antonio.

florige
04-01-2010, 12:19 PM
You guys need to really do yourselves a favor and never drive in Maryland.

panic giraffe
04-01-2010, 12:20 PM
if you don't like the drivers, then don't drive.

ashbeeigh
04-01-2010, 12:22 PM
You guys need to really do yourselves a favor and never drive in Maryland.

Oh, I could go on. And I will be able to write a book soon enough.

Like the 18 wheeler that almost killed me on 410 and Blanco the other day because he didn't check his mirrors when changing lanes (And I was NOT in his blind spot). Had I not slammed on my brakes I would have flown all the to the airport. Not that giving you the location helps any, but it's like 10 minutes from the airport.

fraga
04-01-2010, 12:29 PM
Bitch...either get off the damn phone or move out the damn way!!!

koriwhat
04-01-2010, 12:30 PM
i hate drivers here but it's nothing compared to anywhere in mexico... it's a breeze here compared to down down down south. shit is insane in that country.

Leetonidas
04-01-2010, 12:31 PM
Like half the time I'm driving I'm stoned and I'm 1000000% more cautious than most of you guys. Count it!

Trainwreck2100
04-01-2010, 12:40 PM
you guys suck

learn how to drive correctly and efficiently

You don't like it,go back to whatever shitty economy you came from, only the citizens can bitch about the shitty driving of their own

phyzik
04-01-2010, 12:45 PM

no worries from me, 350z's aren't worth my time or gas.

coyotes_geek
04-01-2010, 12:49 PM
Does anyone even know of a city that doesn't think their drivers are stupid?

florige
04-01-2010, 12:54 PM

:lol Good point. I visited SC a few years ago thinking that driving down there would be really laid back and calm. Lets just say that all changed once we got on the freeway I started thinking to myself wtf?! I actually was scared because not only were they driving crazy as hell, I had no idea where I was. I remember my dumbass cousin asking me "which way"? How the hell would I know dude I don't live here!

Shaolin-Style
04-01-2010, 01:32 PM
Only thing that really bugs me is people not knowing how to deal with lane closures and keeping the traffic moving. I shouldn't have to take an extra 15 mins to get to school cause of a two lane closure over barely half a mile.

Oh and people waiting like 5 seconds after lights turn green to go.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
04-01-2010, 02:49 PM
I hate when I am in a left turn lane and I get the green arrow to turn, and the dumb ass driver across from me wants to make a right turn on red and they don't see that I just got a turn signal, so they just continue to pull out and proceed really slow.

Mixability
04-01-2010, 02:59 PM
Please tell me you don't have a folgers can on your Nissan....

bus driver
04-01-2010, 03:24 PM
Oh, I could go on. And I will be able to write a book soon enough.

Like the 18 wheeler that almost killed me on 410 and Blanco the other day because he didn't check his mirrors when changing lanes (And I was NOT in his blind spot). Had I not slammed on my brakes I would have flown all the to the airport. Not that giving you the location helps any, but it's like 10 minutes from the airport.

i think 410 is the worst for accidents and stupid drivers.....although i was on 90 when i saw that car cut across the lanes

Sisk
04-01-2010, 07:41 PM

exactly

just like when people say "there's nothing to do in this town!"

you have like 3 options in every city as far as "doing something"

1. drink (club/bar/etc.)

2. movie

3... someshitlikelaserquest (if you're drunk or 12 years old) or bowling (most likely drinking)

Frenzy
04-01-2010, 08:01 PM
Try a parking lot...with people who go against the arrow and honk at you for going the right way. The arrows are there for a reason you idiot.

FalleNxWiZarDx
04-02-2010, 09:01 AM
If your fart can is really loud, yeah you're racing all the time and you do want people to look at you.

You don't like it,go back to whatever shitty economy you came from, only the citizens can bitch about the shitty driving of their own

Please tell me you don't have a folgers can on your Nissan....

lol

no fart can, just a high flow cat with the sweet sounding OEM exhaust the 350Z already come with...

stop hating, and learn how to drive idiots

benefactor
04-02-2010, 09:14 AM
Go ride a bus in Jamaica. Seriously...it's a life altering experience.

word
04-02-2010, 09:27 AM
People drive bad everywhere but one thing I found unique to SA drivers and my son noticed it immediately when he moved down...

People will not let you merge. Why I do not know. The lane next to them will be wide open but damned if they'll move over into it.

FalleNxWiZarDx
04-02-2010, 09:30 AM
Train horn...one day...

:lol:lol

FatBeaner
04-02-2010, 09:35 AM
Train horn...one day...

walking to my car after work just a couple days ago, and there's some trains that pass by from time to time, but damn i heard the horn, and was looking around and it was just this guy in the parking lot showing off his new trucks horn...damn!

phyzik
04-02-2010, 09:47 AM
YnPE6nGXVqE