PDA

View Full Version : T-Mac Interested In Signing With Magic

Kai
04-01-2010, 12:47 PM
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/mcgrady_would_welcome_return_to_anQ0o1YtZZNVrS10yj N4RI#ixzz0jqdL8pfc

Knicks' McGrady would welcome return to Orlando

By MARC BERMAN

Last Updated: 9:59 AM, April 1, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Tracy McGrady said he would love to sign next season with Orlando, where he hails from, and ripped the former Magic president who traded him.

"Of course because it's home, that's home," McGrady said yesterday before the Knicks' 118-90 loss to the Blazers at Rose Garden. "I hated it that I left. I hated I left because I established myself there and made a name for myself. It was a situation where the GM [John Weisbrod] that was there made a huge mistake."

Weisbrod, whose has since been fired, traded McGrady in 2004 in a deal for Steve Francis.

"They got him out of there because he was out of his mind," McGrady said of Weisbrod.

McGrady said he is still unsure of team president Donnie Walsh's intentions, but feels he will still be "great" next season when he has a full summer of strengthening his legs.

"I think it's possible they'll get back to The Finals," McGrady said. "And if you add me to the mix, I like Orlando. We'll see."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/mcgrady_would_welcome_return_to_anQ0o1YtZZNVrS10yj N4RI#ixzz0js75EXr8

sefant77
04-01-2010, 12:53 PM
Who cares about this dude still?

He is done but still the same attention whore.

The Franchise
04-01-2010, 01:11 PM
Who cares about this dude still?

He is done but still the same attention whore.

Pretty much.

TDMVPDPOY
04-01-2010, 01:33 PM
didnt he demanded a trade cause he didnt wanna play on a rebuilding team when they drafted d12?

lefty
04-01-2010, 01:47 PM
April's fool?

5in10
04-01-2010, 01:56 PM
didnt he demanded a trade cause he didnt wanna play on a rebuilding team when they drafted d12?

The Franchise
04-01-2010, 06:27 PM

The sad thing is he thinks he's still a superstar with options. He says he wouldn't mind playing for Orlando as if he would be doing them a favor.

Budkin
04-01-2010, 11:12 PM
LMAO he left because he's a whiny little bitch. As a Magic fan I don't want him back. And FYI he thought the Magic were crazy to pick Howard over Okafor. Idiot.

Fpoonsie
04-01-2010, 11:45 PM
In other news, Fpoonsie is interested in sleeping w/ Selma Hayek.

djohn2oo8
04-01-2010, 11:52 PM
LMAO he left because he's a whiny little bitch. As a Magic fan I don't want him back. And FYI he thought the Magic were crazy to pick Howard over Okafor. Idiot.

Yess, this same idiot once said that he would make Stromile Swift into an all star

Kai
04-01-2010, 11:59 PM
http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/65714/20100402/mcgrady_believes_hell_be_an_all_star_again/#

McGrady Believes He'll Be An All-Star Again

Tracy McGrady has been taking his comeback slowly, but he is confident he will return to form next season.

“There’s no question I will be an All-Star,” McGrady said. “Not right now, but next year when I come into the season, I will be an All-Star-caliber player, there’s no question.”

He added, for emphasis, “I will be myself next year.”

McGrady dunked for the first time in a New York uniform just this week.

McGrady said he could see the progress.

“I feel my explosiveness coming back,” he said.

New York is near the top of McGrady’s list for free agent, but the chance to win a title and proximity to his wife and four children, who remain in Houston will be bigger issues than money.

djohn2oo8
04-02-2010, 12:07 AM
http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/65714/20100402/mcgrady_believes_hell_be_an_all_star_again/#

McGrady Believes He'll Be An All-Star Again

Tracy McGrady has been taking his comeback slowly, but he is confident he will return to form next season.

“There’s no question I will be an All-Star,” McGrady said. “Not right now, but next year when I come into the season, I will be an All-Star-caliber player, there’s no question.”

He added, for emphasis, “I will be myself next year.”

McGrady dunked for the first time in a New York uniform just this week.

McGrady said he could see the progress.

“I feel my explosiveness coming back,” he said.

New York is near the top of McGrady’s list for free agent, but the chance to win a title and proximity to his wife and four children, who remain in Houston will be bigger issues than money.

Oh Tracy, just STFU

eyeh8u
04-02-2010, 02:38 AM
right after they sign t mac, they are going to give penny hardaway a call

Indazone
04-02-2010, 08:57 AM
Dude still hasn't learned to keep his mouth shut. You would never hear Landry saying anything like this. All Landry would say is, I'm happy to be hear. This is a good group of young players. Add a few pieces and I think we can contend next year.

T-Mac on the other hand just threw the Knicks under the bus.

Some things just never change. :lol