PDA

View Full Version : The least nerve-wracking game day of the series.

Summers
05-04-2005, 11:56 AM
So far. I'm actually able to think about other things. For example, I watched my recorded American Idol from last night *and* was able to pay attention to it. :lol I made chicken salad for my husband to take to school while he studies for finals. Am I the only one who isn't a complete mess today?

Also, I have to tell you something funny. My toddler has merged his word for Timmy ("Tebby") with basketball. Anytime he sees anything resembling basketball he shrieks "Tebby-ball!" Is that wrong?

EasilyAmused
05-04-2005, 12:01 PM
Also, I have to tell you something funny. My toddler has merged his word for Timmy ("Tebby") with basketball. Anytime he sees anything resembling basketball he shrieks "Tebby-ball!" Is that wrong?

awww that is so cute! :lol

p.s. I am still a wreck!

Obstructed_View
05-04-2005, 12:04 PM
My two year old can't say the word "basketball" without "spurs" at the beginning. If there's a game on TV he points and yells "Spurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs basketball!" We went through the 2003 playoffs with him sleeping on my chest in his Tim Duncan jumper.

Ishta
05-04-2005, 12:50 PM
I am still having problems!! However I am ssssssssooooooo thankful this is an "early" game! My daughters have made up cheers about the Spurs! They love Tim Duncan!!

GO SPURS GO

boutons
05-04-2005, 12:58 PM
early? nba.com has it at 8:30 CT, an hour later than usual for SBC.

SPURSCHAMPS
05-04-2005, 01:26 PM
early? nba.com has it at 8:30 CT, an hour later than usual for SBC.
It's earlier than those past two games in Denver.Right?

boutons
05-04-2005, 01:29 PM
Denver? what's Denver?