PDA

View Full Version : Artest's brother: Artest never should have come to Lakers

duncan228
04-01-2010, 08:03 PM
Artest never should have come to Lakers? (http://www.ocregister.com/sports/artest-242148-lakers-never.html)
OC Register

By his tweets, it’s obvious Ron Artest’s brother, Daniel, is a San Antonio Spurs fans and not a Lakers fan. He regularly posts pro-Spurs comments on Twitter, such as “Spurs are rising. Just in time as LA is reeling. I love it”

Daniel Artest also apparently doesn’t think his brother made the right choice when he signed with the Lakers last summer as a free agent, showing more of his anti-Lakers feelings.

“I knew Ron shouldve signed with Cleveland…”

“Sorry LA fans. Just being honest.”

Wow.

Daniel Artest's twitter.

http://twitter.com/Daniel_Artest

j.dizzle
04-01-2010, 08:06 PM
LOL at the fatboy artest brother

djohn2oo8
04-01-2010, 08:11 PM
This douchebag was the one promoting him to sign the Lakers

8FOR!3
04-01-2010, 08:24 PM
lol at the Lakers failing so bad not even the families of the players like the team. "A team not even a mother could love."

in2deep
04-02-2010, 10:37 AM
LMAO Fakers

Red Hawk #21
04-02-2010, 11:06 AM
LOL at the fatboy artest brother

That fool is 6 foot 5 and he tried to play center...

BRHornet45
04-02-2010, 11:23 AM
sons it must suck to live in the shadows of your brother who is a successful, multi-millionaire, NBA/WWE player. yea I'm sure he is happy for his brother and all, but you know damn well that deep down he is bitter.

Indazone
04-02-2010, 11:51 AM
When we see this fat kid in the NBA he can talk smack. Until then...

Meet Ron Artest's Fat Brother
As some of you might have heard, Ron Artest's little brother is trying to make it in the NBA. He's got a few strikes against him. First, he's Ron Artest's brother. Second, he weighs about 300 pounds. Third, he weighs about 300 pounds and thinks his jump shot's gonna get him to the League.

Hey, why not? Robert Traylor played for a while. DC Sports Bog's Dan Steinberg digs into the soul and navel of the tubby sibling.

"They want me to be a guard, but I like playing like Barkley," he told me. "I'm fast enough to be a guard. Whenever I get the opportunity to play, you're gonna see how I play. I can jump and everything. I can hit the NBA three. I've been working on my whole game. We've been doing this for months. A lot of running, shooting drills. We'll shoot like 600 shots a day, every day, then we'll come back at nighttime and shoot up another two or three hundred more. I push [Ron] and he pushes me."
You know what? We want him to be a guard too. Desperately.

The NBA's Second Artest [DC Sports Bog]

BRHornet45
04-02-2010, 12:49 PM
sons I just found some video footage of Daniel Artist playing basketball. poor little chubby ... oh by the way, this was before he got his tan on ...

J8dcE0fOC04

BRHornet45
04-02-2010, 12:50 PM
look at that jump shot!!!

Ice009
04-02-2010, 04:33 PM
This douchebag was the one promoting him to sign the Lakers

If this is really Ron Artest's brother then I recall him saying before he signed with LA that he wanted him to sign with Cleveland.

He said with Cleveland Ron can win multiple Championships. So he has been saying this since before he signed with the Lakers.

ChumpDumper
04-02-2010, 04:35 PM
He's actually not a bad basketball player. Just really, really fat.