PDA

View Full Version : Dwyane Wade's divorce getting uglier

duncan228
04-01-2010, 09:11 PM
Dwyane Wade Asks For Sole Custody In Divorce (http://cbs4.com/local/dwyane.wade.divorce.2.1603964.html)

In what has already been a vicious, drawn-out divorce, Dwyane Wade now requested his soon-to-be-ex wife undergo a psychological examination, and that he be given sole custody of their two sons.

The couple has two boys, ages 8 and 2. The couple separated in August 2007; they were high school sweethearts whose romance carried through college. An often-nasty divorce battle has followed, with a trial now scheduled to begin June 7. Wade is also suing his wife for defamation; she alleged last year that he gave her a sexually transmitted disease. The claim was eventually withdrawn.

Documents obtained Wednesday by The Associated Press show Wade alleges his wife Siohvaughn cannot "be considered a fit and proper person" to raise their children. In more than 300 pages of filings, the All-Star says his wife exhibited threatening behavior, had extramarital affairs, uses abusive parenting methods and is unwilling to let the 2006 NBA finals MVP see his children.

The papers are scheduled to be introduced in court on Friday.

Siohvaughn Wade's attorneys did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

In January 2009, Siohvaughn Wade claimed, among other things, that her husband abandoned his children, that they were frightened to be around him, that he was "guilty of extreme and repeated mental cruelty" toward his wife. Dwyane Wade has denied each charge.

Dwyane Wade said the custody fight and desire to be around his sons could keep him from participating with the U.S. men's national team in this summer's world championships.

Dwyane Wade is involved with a number of legal fights outside of the divorce and custody battle. Earlier this week, a federal judge dismissed a $90 million lawsuit claiming that Wade violated antitrust laws in a failed restaurant venture. Wade still faces a breach of contract lawsuit stemming from the restaurant venture, plus is suing a former business partner for defamation.

Wade’s wife responds to custody petition (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-wade-custodyfight)
By Tim Reynolds

Dwyane Wade’s estranged wife has responded to the Miami Heat star’s petition for sole custody of the couple’s two children, saying the filings are retaliation to her asking for an order of protection last month.

Wade filed for custody of the boys, ages 8 and 2, earlier this week. He also asked a Chicago court that his wife Siohvaughn be psychologically evaluated.

The couple separated in August 2007. Their divorce trial is scheduled to begin in June.

“Our client believes that these various papers were filed as retaliation for her legitimate claims filed March 19, 2010 in the Domestic Relations Court in a Petition for Order of Protection regarding the abuse by Mr. Wade dating back to 2006,” Eunice Ward, an attorney in the Chicago firm representing Siohvaughn Wade, said Thursday in an e-mail response to The Associated Press.

Siohvaughn Wade has previously alleged that her husband abandoned his children, that they were frightened to be around him, and that he was “guilty of extreme and repeated mental cruelty” toward her.

Part of Dwyane Wade’s filings earlier this week include that his wife is participating in “alternative avenues of worship that are completely outside of the status quo” when it comes to how the children were to be raised. The filings also allege that when Dwyane Wade’s sister Tragil went to Siohvaughn Wade’s Illinois home to pick up the boys for a visit, Siohvaughn Wade and some of her friends circled her and prayed for her salvation.

“It is regrettable that this father now chooses to use mental health and religion as another means to battle and abuse the mother,” Ward said in the e-mail statement.

Other documents show Wade alleges his wife Siohvaughn cannot “be considered a fit and proper person” to raise their children. The MVP of this year’s All-Star game says his wife exhibited threatening behavior, had extramarital affairs, uses abusive parenting methods and is unwilling to let the 2006 NBA finals MVP see his children—plus blocked the older of their sons from attending this year’s All-Star festivities.

ChrisRichards
04-01-2010, 09:14 PM
Hoe

ChrisRichards
04-01-2010, 09:17 PM
Wade is a low life trying to take his children so he doesn't have to pay child support.
What kind of logic is that? His ex does'nt deserve a dime.

D-Wade #3
04-01-2010, 09:18 PM
Wade is a low life trying to take his children so he doesn't have to pay child support.

What did you say to me beoootch????

Kobe cheated on his wife, that doesn't mean he's a lowlife, just doing a public service, right?

ChrisRichards
04-01-2010, 09:20 PM
What did you say to me beoootch????

Kobe cheated on his wife, that doesn't mean he's a lowlife, just doing a public service, right?
Kobe's marriage life is a sham. Dude paid his wife $8 million worth of rock and a yellow Lamborghini just to make sure she does'nt dip out. :lol

D-Wade #3
04-01-2010, 09:21 PM
Kobe's marriage life is a sham. Dude paid his wife $8 million worth of rock and a yellow Lamborghini just to make sure she does'nt dip out. :lol

Then ratted out Shaq, saying Shaq payed off women, when Kobe payed off his own wife:lol

Ghazi
04-01-2010, 09:23 PM
crofl d-whistle

lurker
04-01-2010, 09:24 PM
I'm not a Wade fan, but I don't think this is about not wanting to pay child support. He's got enough money that he doesn't have to worry about shit like that. :lol

Sigz
04-01-2010, 09:24 PM
Another divorce, what the fuck else is new in the world?

D-Wade #3
04-01-2010, 09:25 PM
Listen man, it's the American way to go to and get some pussy on the side. Kobe just got caught, but he knew how to save his marriage. .

So you excuse Kobe for cheating on his wife? Well that makes sense :lmao

If you wanna get pussy on the side, then thee one you are with aint doin her job, so dump her ass

BRHornet45
04-01-2010, 09:25 PM
sons Wade is well known for getting around and not just like your typical star athlete. they say he is a complete freak with a ridiculous amount of STD's ... for once I actually believe the female in this situation.

j.dizzle
04-01-2010, 09:26 PM
Wade would rather be banging Gabrielle Union then take care of his kids. Athletes should do themselves favor and never get married.

D-Wade #3
04-01-2010, 09:27 PM
crofl d-whistle

Hello there son. And when I say "son", I literally mean "son". How is your wife doing? I mean after Tyson Chandler destroyed that pussy, she decided to come to a real winner, and it was then that I let her rub on the trophy. Well, you know the rest, you were sitting at the edge of the bed

poop
04-01-2010, 09:27 PM
these situations are so sad especially for the kids.

BRHornet45
04-01-2010, 09:28 PM
these situations are so sad especially for the kids.

son their trust funds will quickly make them forget about it. no biggie

poop
04-01-2010, 09:35 PM
Of course I excuse, just like I excuse Tiger. This Nation was built on getting pussy on the side. It has nothing to do with the one at home not doing her job, bitch. Real men can never be satisfied with just one woman.

you sound like a virgin internet warrior.

midnightpulp
04-01-2010, 09:38 PM
Of course I excuse, just like I excuse Tiger. This Nation was built on getting pussy on the side. It has nothing to do with the one at home not doing her job, bitch. Real men can never be satisfied with just one woman.

Bet the whores that occupy Hollywood Blvd and Sunset know you on a first name basis.

j.dizzle
04-01-2010, 09:38 PM
BTW i gotta throw in a LOL at Sandra Bullock for thinking a dude like Jesse James would stay faithful in their marriage.

Indazone
04-01-2010, 09:40 PM
typical divorce with typical name calling and trumped up accusations. No suprises here.

midnightpulp
04-01-2010, 09:44 PM
They don't allow prostitution on Sunset and Hollywood anymore.

Where do you go now?

Or are you more of a West Hollywood "guy"?

midnightpulp
04-01-2010, 09:50 PM
R U a Fat Beaner Son?

No. In California, "Fat Beaners" are usually Lakers fans, wearing a Kobe jersey that's about three sizes too tight.

midnightpulp
04-01-2010, 09:52 PM
You have to understand most of these guys have never had shit and don't know how to act. Relationships fail all the time, but there is no need to degrade each other, just move on. She went ballistic on his ass when she found out all the rumors of his fucking around were true. Just look at the Heat Cheer Leaders, you think Wade is not getting his. He chose the low road, and now he'll feel the wrath of the courthouse. You'd think MJ was a lesson for these fools.

You do have some gentlemen in you. Never would've thunk it.

Bob Lanier
04-01-2010, 09:53 PM
:lol at the nerd versions of gangster rappers who think anyone's impressed by their boasting.

Crookshanks
04-01-2010, 10:39 PM
:lol at the nerd versions of gangster rappers who think anyone's impressed by their boasting.

+1 Bunch of pathetic losers thinking they're fooling anyone with their big talk.

Banzai
04-02-2010, 12:12 AM
Must be odd getting into a relationship while being an NBA player. Not knowing if the girl likes you for you..or just the money.

djohn2oo8
04-02-2010, 12:17 AM
Must be odd getting into a relationship while being an NBA player. Not knowing if the girl likes you for you..or just the money.

Nowadays, it's all about DAT BECKY!!!

lurker
04-02-2010, 01:26 AM
Siohvaughn Wade has claimed in legal docs the Miami Heat guard gave her chlamydia (http://www.tmz.com/2009/01/17/d-wade-fouled-by-ex-wife/). But during a deposition, Andrea Williams ... a close friend of the Wades -- claimed Siohvaughn told her she contracted the disease from another man.

Williams testified in her depo, Siohvaughn was seeing another man during her marriage -- and claims she was present in 2007 when Mrs. Wade accused the boyfriend of giving her the STD.

But enough about chlamydia. Williams also claims in her depo that Siohvaughn bought a T-Mobile cell phone for her BF. Dwyane is a T-Mobile spokesperson. Guess who's not making his fave five?

Killakobe81
04-02-2010, 01:44 AM
I know men stick together but ...
How can you blame her for cheating when he was hittin' everything that moved?

They are over settle in court quick ...because he picked the wrong time to be a FA ...

namlook
04-02-2010, 02:11 AM
Then ratted out Shaq, saying Shaq payed off women, when Kobe payed off his own wife:lol

If Shaq was a serial cheater on his wife he deserves to be ratted out. If you can't hang with who you married get a divorce, or better yet DON'T GET MARRIED. Don't keep cheating and risk bringing diseases home to your wife and kids. That goes for Shaq, Kobe, Wade and everyone else.

eyeh8u
04-02-2010, 02:36 AM
So you excuse Kobe for cheating on his wife? Well that makes sense :lmao

If you wanna get pussy on the side, then thee one you are with aint doin her job, so dump her ass

you are trying to reason with a laker fan about kobe, its futile my friend, if kobe murdered the dude's best friend today, he would some how rationalize that he deserved it and kobe was just doing his civic duty

Xevious
04-02-2010, 03:15 AM
You have to understand most of these guys have never had shit and don't know how to act. Relationships fail all the time, but there is no need to degrade each other, just move on. She went ballistic on his ass when she found out all the rumors of his fucking around were true. Just look at the Heat Cheer Leaders, you think Wade is not getting his. He chose the low road, and now he'll feel the wrath of the courthouse. You'd think MJ was a lesson for these fools.
Every once in a while you type something I agree with, like this.

I don't think people should get married young anyway, but when you go from college student to millionare practically overnight, that's too much of a lifestyle change for these immature twenty-somethings to handle. Not only is he on the road all the time sticking his dick in anything that moves, she's at home alone looking for other guys to play with. Then when all the secrets are out, they trash talk each other to the media. It's all about money at this point, and the kids are caught in the middle. She wants to bleed him dry, and he wants her to look like an unfit mother so he can get out of this situation without taking a huge financial hit.

jonnybravo
04-02-2010, 03:26 AM
No. In California, "Fat Beaners" are usually Lakers fans, wearing a Kobe jersey that's about three sizes too tight.

Did you really just say Fat Beaner to call La fans? Seriously dude. No one from San Antonio should ever call an Angeleno fat. Ever. You really don't even need to ask why.

This is disgusting really.

TDMVPDPOY
04-02-2010, 03:47 AM
didnt he win father of the year? hahahaha

Stringer_Bell
04-02-2010, 05:58 AM
I don't have to tell you the game BR, these other faggots are naive. That nigga Wade and his father have been all over the world chasing ass. He's one of those guys that fell in love with his first pussy and married it from High School, got famous and realized it was a whole new ball game as a star.

This!

Then the bitch thinks that just because she let him run around banging bitches (meaning she's a good wife sticking by her man through good times and bad, instead of being a door mat), she's entitled to more shit than the lavish life she's already lived as his public wife. No doubt, "first pussy syndrome" and he thought it was love...but the bitch knew he'd be rich and famous one day and stuck around to enjoy the fruits of being rich and famous.

She does seem crazy tho, I saw her in an interview once. I think D-Wade has a chance here.

ChrisRichards
04-02-2010, 11:14 AM
This!

Then the bitch thinks that just because she let him run around banging bitches (meaning she's a good wife sticking by her man through good times and bad, instead of being a door mat), she's entitled to more shit than the lavish life she's already lived as his public wife. No doubt, "first pussy syndrome" and he thought it was love...but the bitch knew he'd be rich and famous one day and stuck around to enjoy the fruits of being rich and famous.

She does seem crazy tho, I saw her in an interview once. I think D-Wade has a chance here.

Of course the bitch is crazy, all these guys talk about paying her up are a bunch of hypocrites. No hoe should get the fruits of their labor if she's scewin dudes behind their back. NBA guys do the cheatin, women should stay home, raise their kids, enjoy their multi million dollar mansion, drive their bentleys and go shopping around with an unlimited supply of funds.

tlongII
04-02-2010, 11:21 AM
I agree with lakaluva on this.

RedsLakers24
04-02-2010, 05:41 PM
Did you really just say Fat Beaner to call La fans? Seriously dude. No one from San Antonio should ever call an Angeleno fat. Ever. You really don't even need to ask why.

This is disgusting really.

:rollin

Bukefal
04-02-2010, 06:27 PM
This is probably just a crazy woman, looking for some interest. I dont think Wade is like this.

duncan228
05-10-2010, 04:58 PM
Judge orders Dwyane Wade’s wife taken into custody (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-heat-wadelawsuit)

A judge in Chicago has ordered sheriff’s deputies to take basketball star Dwyane Wade’s wife into custody after she failed to show up for a divorce hearing.

Cook County Circuit Judge Marya Nega said Monday that Siohvaughn (SHO’-vonn) Wade will have to post $10,000 bond to be released. The sheriff’s department couldn’t immediately say when the order would be carried out.

Lawyer James Pritikin had planned to ask Monday that Dwayne Wade be given physical custody of their two children.

Nega was clearly angry at what she called a pattern of behavior by Siohvaughn Wade throughout her contentious divorce proceedings from the Miami Heat star.

Nega said whenever it appears the case isn’t going to go Siohvaughn Wade’s way, her telephone is suddenly turned off.

exstatic
05-10-2010, 05:38 PM
You're a pretty jacked up female spouse when you can get a female divorce judge mad enough to arrest you.

namlook
05-10-2010, 05:46 PM
true hollywood story

http://gochitchat.com/2010/02/dwyane-wade%E2%80%99s-ex-wife-on-true-hollywood-stories/

wijayas
05-10-2010, 05:56 PM

Bryant is one stupid rapist. One rape = $3 million diamond ring.