PDA

View Full Version : Bring on the Lake Show!!!

Methodmusicman
04-02-2010, 12:04 AM
Hello all! I’ve been a llllloooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggggg time lurker here – signed up – then haven’t done anything since then either. Times change and I wanna add a few things. First of all – I LOVE ME SOME SILVER AND BLACK – GO SPURS GO!!!

Now that I’ve said that – I’m tired of the posturing, bickering, arguing about this and that and I keep hearing and reading here and there about playoff positioning and its importance. This is all a bunch of crap.

Let’s get to the playoff and then worry about winning – game by excruciatingly painful game. If said team cannot win one (1) – one freaking game on the road – then it is time to go home. Man up and win a freaking road game. Saying this – brings me to point I have silently stood by for years that I don’t care about seeding and it just is not that important. The same 8 teams are gonna be there – year after year – the good ones win – the bad ones don’t and thank everyone’s lucky stars with been pretty rich since ’99.

So as this 2010 season wraps up – I am making this statement – I WANT THE EIGHT SEED!!! – I hope its Spurs V. Lakers. Do you really want to see them against the lakers after another 8-14 grueling games on timmy’s unknown sticks – manu’s spasmodic back – and who knows what we will get outta parker? I say lets go ablazin’ in there and raise some hell and pop’em in the mouth quick and hard. Lets enjoy the shit out of ourselves and watch blair come out with tattered purple & yellow jert threads in his teeth and manu with the team upon his back again.

I BELIEVE!!!!!

PS ( Oh yea -- I reserve the rights of judgment on timmy's health and effectiveness till AFTER the playoffs -- YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!)

Dr. Gonzo
04-02-2010, 12:07 AM
You are stupid.

Sean Cagney
04-02-2010, 12:10 AM
Ehhhhhhhhhhhh NO, bring on the 6th or 7th seed I say, get off the alcohol man.

FeZZy
04-02-2010, 12:15 AM
I'm too lazy to read your post but by the tittle i'm assuming it's retarded so I won't bother

Man In Black
04-02-2010, 12:21 AM
Lakers suck...why are you chumps so afraid?

tothrowed
04-02-2010, 12:26 AM
ive been sayin this shit for the past month fuck the lakers give em to us in the first round we got them hoes

Man In Black
04-02-2010, 12:32 AM
Troof!

In the last quarter of each team's schedule, the margin of victory difference is shocking:
San Antonio: +7.0 (fifth)
Portland: +6.6 (sixth)
Oklahoma City: +5.3 (eighth)
L.A. Lakers: +1.2 (15th)
in other words, regardless of the opponent, the Lakers will be facing a team that is playing dramatically better than they are in the first round.
Man...1.2 point differential coming late into the season when a team should be playing their best ball. 1.2 Points :lol
Open your got damn eyes!

ohmwrecker
04-02-2010, 12:43 AM
We own all of those teams. We would sweep the Spurs and Thunder. The Blazers would win one.

I hope the Lakers are as delusional as their fans. The way they are playing right now, the Lakers aren't sweeping anybody.

Jason R
04-02-2010, 12:49 AM
"He who lacks careful thought and strategy and underestimates the enemy will surely be captured by the opponent."

Man In Black
04-02-2010, 12:49 AM
Troof.

We own all of those teams. We would sweep the Spurs and Thunder. The Blazers would win one.

If you say so, then I know it ain't true. :lmao
Your team CANNOT DEFEND quick guards. It's a statistical certainty. If your team is as awesome as you say they are, then why are they literally playing like dog shit to the point that all I hear out here in So Cal is,"What's wrong with the Lakers?"
Recognize, there is no switch and all it takes is for your guard play to continue their normal suckage, and for Pau to go marshmallow again. C'mon now, with your leader playing and intact, those guys just lost to both OKC and NOLA.

So how is Mr. Glass? Achilles strain, hasn't been able to run at all. All 7-1 265 lbs and hasn't been able to run. So what kind of shape will he be in?

And about that bench?

Poor bench play remains an issue, but alternatives are limited!

For far too long, the Lakers' bench have had trouble securing leads, establishing consistency, fitting in the triangle offense, staying sharp on defense and pretty much living up to the supposed "Bench Mob" reputation it once owned.

And the inconsistency surely hasn't sat well with the team. Lakers forward Lamar Odom has taken it personally when the bench blows double-digit leads. Lakers guard Kobe Bryant has reacted in visible anger during the team's recent 2-3 trip at least partly because of the reserves' play. And Lakers Coach Phil Jackson acknowledged to reporters before the team's 109-92 loss Wednesday to the Atlanta Hawks that the bench's performances "makes me want to throw up sometimes."

Jackson specifically said he felt that way during the Lakers' 108-100 loss Monday to the New Orleans where the reserves were outscored 42-12. But Jackson could've easily been talking about many performances this season, or on the latest trip for that matter, raising questions on whether Jackson really has brought a waste basket by the coaching bench in case his stomach starts upsetting him.

:lmao

silverblk mystix
04-02-2010, 12:50 AM
I'm in and have been saying this for awhile...

I want the 8 seed also---we're coming after you lakadikluva

by the way---wtf is up with that fabio gay pic ???

tothrowed
04-02-2010, 12:50 AM
We own Duncan. shout out to da lakers fans http://spurstalk.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=168&pictureid=1255

silverblk mystix
04-02-2010, 01:02 AM
That's not fabio, asshole.

oops, sorry...that sure looks like fabio...and hey...let's leave my asshole out of this...

damn...fabio gay pic....talking about my asshole...

shit...

lakadikluva---you are starting to worry me a little...

Man In Black
04-02-2010, 01:04 AM
You expected that shit in 04 when KBB tried to win a Finals MVP against Detroit. A 5 game sweep and ownage.

You expected that shit again in 08 when every major news organization was riding the 4-letters jock and proclaimed your team as champions. What then happened was the greatest defeat in an NBA Finals. 131-92 A complete beatdown by your most hated enemy.

Had Ginobili not played on 1 leg that series in 2008, then you wouldn't be paying Sasha I'm in the doghouse all that money that he ain't worth. So maybe in that respect, it's a win :)

So again, just because you expect it, it doesn't mean anything.

21_Blessings
04-02-2010, 01:35 AM
Lakers suck...why are you chumps so afraid?

A fan of a fringe playoff team saying the top seed and defending champion in the West sucks. :lol

Sean Cagney
04-02-2010, 01:43 AM
We own Duncan.

Ehhhhhhhhh not really, in the two series he won against you guys he went off, especially that game game 6 in 03!!!!! he killed yall in 99 too.

Man In Black
04-02-2010, 02:12 AM
A fan of a fringe playoff team saying the top seed and defending champion in the West sucks. :lol

No, a fan who is echoing many of the sentiments heard out here in California on a day-to-day basis.

I got 1 friend who's hard-core about P & G and here is what he said about his LAL.

So yes, the Lakers bench stinks. It was a conscious strategy by upper management to pay what it takes to assemble a core of 5 top players, then have scrubs for the remainder of the team.

Two problems with this decision: Bynum is out and will surely not be in good form throughout the playoffs so we get a core of 4 players instead. The fifth position PG is the Archilles heel of the Lakers with scrub play whoever mans the spot.

Having a weak bench does not make the Lakers look good late in the regular season when teams are tired. Enough rest in the playoffs and the core of Bryant, Gasol, Odom and Artest should be good to go. Will that be enough?

Three years ago, it was only Bryant and Odom with a bunch of scrubs and it was good enough for 8th place in the WC.
Now, we added Gasol and Artest. Would that be enough to make the jump from 8th place in the WC to NBA champion 2010?

Last year it was good enough (w/Ariza instead of Artest-a wash). Then what happened?

Fish got older. Farmar was basically sent the message you're not going to get renewed. Walton has basically lost the season. Brown showed his limits. Powell and Mbenga did not improve. Sasha has basically been fired.

And the competition got stronger. Cleveland, Orlando, Atlanta, Boston are all better this year than last year. Dallas, Utah, Phoenix, OKC, maybe Denver are all better this year than last year.

So the equation has changed

All one has to do is go to your honk LAL boards and you'll see the same meltdown. You can sing Kumbaya if you want, but just because your team has the top seed, doesn't ensure jack shit. Debate me LAL Honks. Let's go over the perceived weaknesses of your team and see if you can understand why the possibility of a loss is greater than you guys think. :downspin:

whottt
04-02-2010, 02:27 AM
Let's go over the perceived weaknesses of your team and see if you can understand why the possibility of a loss is greater than you guys think. :downspin:

I would like to see you expland on this. I think the Spurs might have more good offensive threats, might be the better perimeter defenders, but in my opinion they are clearly overmatched when it comes to defending the paint. It looks to me like Mahinmi either has to make some huge gains quickly, or the Spurs have to become a better interior team with smaller players, and that is not easy to do, because Phil isn't going to be stupid enough to let that happen. He will provoke his bigmen into giving as much effort as needed in that area.

I might be missing something and I have't watched LA that much this year, but to me they were and remain built to beat SA(and everyone else) and the Spurs have never really adjusted to that.

I felt pretty sure the Celtics were going to beat the Lakers in that final, and if that same team played this LA team it would probably happen again, but we aren't that Celtic team.

Muser
04-02-2010, 03:45 AM
If the Lakers played their bench for 30 minutes we'd have a chance.

xellos88330
04-02-2010, 03:56 AM
I would like to see you expland on this. I think the Spurs might have more good offensive threats, might be the better perimeter defenders, but in my opinion they are clearly overmatched when it comes to defending the paint. It looks to me like Mahinmi either has to make some huge gains quickly, or the Spurs have to become a better interior team with smaller players, and that is not easy to do, because Phil isn't going to be stupid enough to let that happen. He will provoke his bigmen into giving as much effort as needed in that area.

I might be missing something and I have't watched LA that much this year, but to me they were and remain built to beat SA(and everyone else) and the Spurs have never really adjusted to that.

I felt pretty sure the Celtics were going to beat the Lakers in that final, and if that same team played this LA team it would probably happen again, but we aren't that Celtic team.

TP vs. Laker PG line = Hell of a mismatch in the Spurs favor. Hill showed that he can torch the same line.

Manu vs. Kobe = not sure about this one. However, the Lakers haven't dealt with a healthy Manu in a long time. Should be interesting to see what Phil does about this.

RJ vs. Artest = I think these guys contributions will probably cancel each other out. The matchup is probably in Artests favor (especially if RJ doesn't play aggressively)

Dyess vs. Bynum/Odom = Not sure who will be playing him but I would have to give the edge to the Lakers on this one. The story could change if Dyess hits a couple jumpers. His rebounding has been pretty decent as well. Dyess would either get outquicked or out muscled.

Timmy vs. Pau = It all depends on Tim's health for this one. If he is healthy, Pau and Tim could cancel each other out. If Tim is hurting or tired, Pau will take this matchup.

Benches??? Spurs all the way. No contest.

In short, if the Spurs are 100% healthy I believe that they have a realistic shot at toppling the Lakers in a 7 game series. I may be crazy, but I would call it a 50/50 series.

21_Blessings
04-02-2010, 05:56 AM
No, a fan who is echoing many of the sentiments heard out here in California on a day-to-day basis.

You do realize the Lakers are going to massacre the Spurs in a playoff series, right?

I got 1 friend

The Lakers bench was horrible last year and even worse in 2008 when the Lake Show kicked the defending loser-no-repeat champions in the face :downspin:

whottt
04-02-2010, 06:01 AM
TP vs. Laker PG line = Hell of a mismatch in the Spurs favor. Hill showed that he can torch the same line.

Manu vs. Kobe = not sure about this one. However, the Lakers haven't dealt with a healthy Manu in a long time. Should be interesting to see what Phil does about this.

RJ vs. Artest = I think these guys contributions will probably cancel each other out. The matchup is probably in Artests favor (especially if RJ doesn't play aggressively)

Dyess vs. Bynum/Odom = Not sure who will be playing him but I would have to give the edge to the Lakers on this one. The story could change if Dyess hits a couple jumpers. His rebounding has been pretty decent as well. Dyess would either get outquicked or out muscled.

Timmy vs. Pau = It all depends on Tim's health for this one. If he is healthy, Pau and Tim could cancel each other out. If Tim is hurting or tired, Pau will take this matchup.

Benches??? Spurs all the way. No contest.

In short, if the Spurs are 100% healthy I believe that they have a realistic shot at toppling the Lakers in a 7 game series. I may be crazy, but I would call it a 50/50 series.

I don't really disagree with any of those one on one matchups, Parker has always given the Lakers problems in individual matchups since the day he stepped on the court, but they can shut him down by doubling him when he penetrates. I believe George Hill can be a big x factor against LA, especially when it comes to defending Kobe and also because he seems to be a reliable 3 shooter. I think Richard Jefferson can hold his own or perhaps even outplay Artest. I think Manu can match Kobe in many ways for part of a series if not all of it, and perhaps all of it.

I fully give the edge in perimeter play and talent on offense and defense to the Spurs, but that isn't how they beat us, and it never has been even when they were better on the perimeter.

They can shut us down in the paint, and this includes guard penetration, better than we can shut them down. And while I don't doubt Duncan is going to have something to prove should we meet them in the playoffs, he's always had problems with long defenders, and he is still suceptible to doubles. We just do not have the bodies to shut down the paint against their 3 main bigs. And what exacerbates the problem is that their outside shooters hit their open shots against us, and our miss shots against them. Matt Bonner just does not hit his open shots against LA. It's just the way it is. Roger Mason hit them last year, not so much this year. This is a problem a lot of shooters have against LA, it is psychological and Phil is excellent at knowing which ones will miss those shots.

So the Lakers can easily control the battle in the paint as they always do when they are better than we are. I don't even know that if we had shooters we could win the battle in the paint, because they have more size and more skill on their frontcourt and their shooters don't miss open threes against us.

And the other major problem is that the Lakers have a better rebounder at pretty much every position on the court except whoever is matching up with Duncan.

Anything can heppen of course but I just see a fundamental mismatch between the two teams. We mainly need more size. Our shooters not choking would help, but even if they don't I'm not sure we can overcome the size and skill mismatch between their frontcourt and ours.

21_Blessings
04-02-2010, 06:41 AM
I think Richard Jefferson can hold his own or perhaps even outplay Artest. I think Manu can match Kobe in many ways for part of a series if not all of it, and perhaps all of it.

JR3
04-02-2010, 10:32 AM
I'm not afraid of the lakers either. I would rather have a crack at them then have them win the championship without playing us.

in2deep
04-02-2010, 10:35 AM
I think Richard Jefferson can hold his own or perhaps even outplay Artest. I think Manu can match Kobe in many ways for part of a series if not all of it, and perhaps all of it.

CB-KdwpJSVA

djohn2oo8
04-02-2010, 10:42 AM
some delusional spursfans in here.....keep hope alive i guess

urunobili
04-02-2010, 11:08 AM
Lakers would crush any team in the first round... I don't want to see them until the WCF and losing tot hem then it's already an accomplishment....

xellos88330
04-02-2010, 11:39 AM
What have you guys done in the last three years to make you think that the Spurs could even come close to beating us? You should be banned for that post.

I could have said the same thing to you about the Lakers in 2008. You should be banned for ALL your posts.

It is ok for you to be a homer, I don't care. What I do have a problem with is the fact you are basically calling people out for doing the same. Hypocrite.

I understand you are a media puppet and are only concerned with what the so-called 'experts' say, and turn a blind eye to the obvious weaknesses in your team. I am sometimes guilty of the same.

panic giraffe
04-02-2010, 12:21 PM
fuck this shit.
we may only be 1-2 against them, but i want denver first round.
birdman just went down.
our win was IN denver.
and they're 4-6 in their last ten.
fuck the lakers, fuck the mavs, bring on the nuggets first round!!!!

panic giraffe
04-02-2010, 12:25 PM
nevermind, just saw they're upcoming schedule...
there's not a chance in hell they'll get the 2 or 3 spot. only game they should win would be the clippers

OldSilentHill
04-02-2010, 12:27 PM
We own Duncan.

You wish.

And you don´t own Manu, not even close :lol

cheguevara
04-02-2010, 01:24 PM
Another loss to Kobe in the playoffs would be crushing to Duncan's legacy.

no it wouldn't ya dumb homo

Obstructed_View
04-02-2010, 06:54 PM
Another loss to Kobe in the playoffs would be crushing to Duncan's legacy.

Since Kobe's never been the best team on any Laker squad to eliminate the Spurs, I highly doubt that.

Obstructed_View
04-02-2010, 07:04 PM

It must make you sick to see Kobe's Lakers on top pissing down on Duncan's Spurs.

No not really. When they were Kobe's Lakers they could barely make the playoffs.

hsxvvd
04-02-2010, 07:06 PM
Anybody else think the Lakers recent losing streak is an attempt to avoid a first round match up with the Spurs?

Regular season ok, we've sucked. But playoff basketball? I'd rather have Portland or the Thunder, even the slumping Nuggets.

Xylus
04-02-2010, 07:09 PM
Anybody else think the Lakers recent losing streak is an attempt to avoid a first round match up with the Spurs?

No. That's insane.

Obstructed_View
04-02-2010, 07:18 PM
Much like Duncan's Spurs?

The only thing Duncan's relying on Ginobili's heroics for is to keep his string of 50 win seasons intact. That's a looong way from when "Kobe's" Lakers were four games under .500 in three seasons and failed to win a single playoff series.

Obstructed_View
04-02-2010, 07:31 PM
Did Duncan win a playoff series last year? As far as I'm concerned, these past three season for Duncan are about as worthless as Kobe's three.:toast

Not a surprising opinion from you, since two of the three titles the Lakers won with Shaq and Kobe required major injuries to the Spurs in order to happen - a little factoid you neglect to mention as always when talking about Kobe's "dominance" over the Spurs. :lol

Man In Black
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Not surprising coming from you, since two of the four titles Duncan owns happened after we traded away Shaq.

Hey, that would mean that Duncan won 2 of those 4 when Shaq & Kobe were together. Oh yeah, at a time when Shaq was the clear leader of the Lakers. Oh and he wasn't traded away. Boy Blunder threw him under the bus after Eagle and then pouted to the point that Dr. Buss was forced to rebuild. So for those 2 years with Kobe as the ipso facto leader...complete suckage. No 2 ways about it. Complete suckage. And had it not been for some collusional back-door dealings that got Gasol to LA, the LAL would be just another team fighting for the playoffs. Think about that.

And for 2008, yeah the LAL won, but do you admit that Ginobili's foot issues hampered him to the point that he couldn't be his dominant self? Your answer will point out that you are either honest or jafo?

Working on the LAL weaknesses, but am distracted by the game. I'll put it on here eventually.

Obstructed_View
04-02-2010, 10:59 PM
Not surprising coming from you, since two of the four titles Duncan owns happened after we traded away Shaq.

And whose fault is it that the Lakers traded away Shaq?

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q228/GeneralPurpose/Spurstalk/LALaker.jpg

HarlemHeat37
04-02-2010, 11:08 PM
LOL @ Kobe The Bull Gravano..

TampaDude
04-02-2010, 11:09 PM
ive been sayin this shit for the past month fuck the lakers give em to us in the first round we got them hoes

^ this :toast

Obstructed_View
04-04-2010, 09:00 PM
News flash: The best closer in the NBA doesn't play for the Lakers, and probably hasn't since Zeke from Cabin Creek.

Spurminator
04-04-2010, 09:13 PM
I don't mind fans speculating on first round matchups but I fucking hate hearing players and coaches talk about wanting to avoid the Lakers. The standard response should be "We'll play whoever we play" and that's all.

silverblk mystix
04-04-2010, 10:27 PM
I don't mind fans speculating on first round matchups but I fucking hate hearing players and coaches talk about wanting to avoid the Lakers. The standard response should be "We'll play whoever we play" and that's all.

This.

I hate hearing this too. Pop or Tim or Manu---should change this shit already---I mean c'mon get a chip on the shoulder, cop an attitude, at least publicly...

Man In Black
04-04-2010, 10:37 PM
JAFO

Just another fuckin obstinate!

Are you accepting my $50 against your $250? You did say 5-1 odds. Should they meet, the terms are the Spurs either win the series or get to game 7 and I win $250 plus my $50 back. You get $50 if the LAL wins in 6 games or less.

For starters, Andrew Bynum is a huge missing piece against Tim Duncan. Pau Gasol did a great job back on March 24th, when Duncan was struggling. Today, Duncan ran over Gasol like a freight train. Gasol might as well have been tied to the tracks by some 1920's film villain with a handlebar mustache.

Playing the Lakers in the first round? Means either no Bynum, or one struggling to get back into rhythm. We informed you earlier that Bynum's struggling to recover from the Achilles strain that's sidelined him for two weeks. Another two weeks is in no way out of the realm of possibility. If San Antonio can get a matchup with LA without Bynum? That's preferable than if Bynumzilla is at full strength.

Then there's Kobe Bean Bryant. Bryant is somehow managing to take tons of shots and miss a high percentage, impressive for a superstar. Bryant was 8 of 24 today, going 13 of 47 since signing his massive extension. But this is Kobe Bryant. He's going to wake up. But if this slump is the result of the myriad injuries Bryant's suffered, you want to catch him before he heals and goes back to, you know, being Bryant. It's probably not going to work, but it's the best shot.

They can lose, history can repeat. Even legendary LAL teams can lose in Round 1...don't you remember Coop flat on his back after Ralph Sampson's Houston Rockets team beat the LAL in Round 1?
HXUmVcXgByY

mytespurs
04-04-2010, 11:42 PM

Agreed!!!! If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best. Everything goes through LA so they'll have to face them at some point. I still don't like the Spurs chances against them in a playoff series but today was a good confidence booster.

jjktkk
04-04-2010, 11:51 PM
Besides Bynum being injured, and Ron, I will do something really stupid in a playoff game, Artest, I think that Kobe is not 100% healthy. He looks sluggish and alittle beatup the past couple months. This years Lakers team is not as dominant as last years team IMO.

spurs_philippines
04-05-2010, 04:54 AM
it's been a while since my last post... Great game SPURS.. Bring on the Fakers...

easy7
04-05-2010, 06:43 AM
I can't understand why, for the love of me, you guys here think that the Spurs can beat a Lakers team that got his ass handed to them by 19 points at home by said Spurs without Parker and Hill in the Playoffs. Makes no sense, just dosen't make any sense. :rolleyes

Obstructed_View
04-05-2010, 02:14 PM
I can't understand why, for the love of me, you guys here think that the Spurs can beat a Lakers team that got his ass handed to them by 19 points at home by said Spurs without Parker and Hill in the Playoffs. Makes no sense, just dosen't make any sense. :rolleyes

I can't understand why you can't take an extra 20 seconds to proofread a post so it makes sense.

RandomGuy
10-23-2010, 01:58 PM
I don't really disagree with any of those one on one matchups, Parker has always given the Lakers problems in individual matchups since the day he stepped on the court, but they can shut him down by doubling him when he penetrates. I believe George Hill can be a big x factor against LA, especially when it comes to defending Kobe and also because he seems to be a reliable 3 shooter. I think Richard Jefferson can hold his own or perhaps even outplay Artest. I think Manu can match Kobe in many ways for part of a series if not all of it, and perhaps all of it.

I fully give the edge in perimeter play and talent on offense and defense to the Spurs, but that isn't how they beat us, and it never has been even when they were better on the perimeter.

They can shut us down in the paint, and this includes guard penetration, better than we can shut them down. And while I don't doubt Duncan is going to have something to prove should we meet them in the playoffs, he's always had problems with long defenders, and he is still suceptible to doubles. We just do not have the bodies to shut down the paint against their 3 main bigs. And what exacerbates the problem is that their outside shooters hit their open shots against us, and our miss shots against them. Matt Bonner just does not hit his open shots against LA. It's just the way it is. Roger Mason hit them last year, not so much this year. This is a problem a lot of shooters have against LA, it is psychological and Phil is excellent at knowing which ones will miss those shots.

So the Lakers can easily control the battle in the paint as they always do when they are better than we are. I don't even know that if we had shooters we could win the battle in the paint, because they have more size and more skill on their frontcourt and their shooters don't miss open threes against us.

And the other major problem is that the Lakers have a better rebounder at pretty much every position on the court except whoever is matching up with Duncan.

Anything can heppen of course but I just see a fundamental mismatch between the two teams. We mainly need more size. Our shooters not choking would help, but even if they don't I'm not sure we can overcome the size and skill mismatch between their frontcourt and ours.

Salut.

Chomag
10-23-2010, 02:23 PM
How about the Spurs just win all of the games they can? Just let the chips fall.

lefty
10-23-2010, 03:03 PM
If we are 100% healthy come playoff time

If Stern doesnt help L.A

We can beat them

Oh fuck, nevermind, too many ifs

DeadlyDynasty
10-23-2010, 03:12 PM
lol @ Spurfan responding to a troll thread...hook, line, and sinker.

Oh yeah, barring injury to either Kobe or Gasol, the Spurs "might" take 2 games from the Lakers in a series. Anyone who's not a homer realizes this. You guys had a nice run, but it's over. Life goes on.

Fpoonsie
10-23-2010, 03:14 PM
Pretty sure this was simply bumped on whottt's behalf. He nailed the breakdown of the LA-SA mismatch, aside from the Artest/RJ matchup, but honestly, who could've seen Ron having such a fucking impact.

But anyways...It wasn't intended to start some lengthy debate.

DeadlyDynasty
10-23-2010, 03:15 PM
Pretty sure this was simply bumped on whottt's behalf. He nailed the breakdown of the LA-SA mismatch.

It wasn't intended to start some lengthy debate.
:lol
I didn't see the date..whoops

Fpoonsie
10-23-2010, 03:17 PM

Doesn't seem like many did, and tbh, it wouldn't at all surprise me to see something JUST like this thread pop up in a couple weeks after we destroy the Kings or some shit...

RandomGuy
10-23-2010, 03:18 PM

Heh. I has da sneaky.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164401

DeadlyDynasty
10-23-2010, 03:19 PM

Doesn't seem like many did, and tbh, it wouldn't at all surprise me to see something JUST like this thread pop up in a couple weeks after we destroy the Kings or some shit...

tbh, whottt's one post in this thread was spot-on. His objectivity was refreshing on this board.

Chomag
10-23-2010, 05:29 PM
Didn't notice the date. Sneaky...