PDA

View Full Version : Rox Vs Celtics

sook
04-02-2010, 09:23 PM
Who is watching this game??!?!

How the hell did the rockets go into OT?

Brooks with the cold blooded 3 sons!

sook
04-02-2010, 09:24 PM
Its so good to see Garnett stfu and be bent over and raped. :lol

Roxsfan
04-02-2010, 09:25 PM
Wow, no Yao, Battier, Ariza, Martin, andersen, or Jeffries and we beat the Celtics........:downspin::downspin:

LOL at the celtics...........:rollin

redzero
04-02-2010, 09:25 PM
The Celtics are done.

djohn2oo8
04-02-2010, 09:26 PM
:lmao Celtics

sook
04-02-2010, 09:26 PM
how the fuck did the rockets win this game.

Thats what I'm trying to figure out...there was like nobody in fucking uni :lol

djohn2oo8
04-02-2010, 09:27 PM
Brooks - 30
Scola - 27
Budinger - 24
Hill - 9
Lowry - 18

Lars
04-02-2010, 09:28 PM
how the fuck did the rockets win this game.

Thats what I'm trying to figure out...there was like nobody in fucking uni :lol

1.) Brooks was beast
2.) Scola was beast
3.) Hill is a beast in progress
4.) Hilton Armstrong hit a shot

Double-Up
04-02-2010, 09:28 PM
It's simple...the Celtics are garbage.

The Franchise
04-02-2010, 09:29 PM
Wow, no Yao, Battier, Ariza, Martin, andersen, or Jeffries and we beat the Celtics........:downspin::downspin:

LOL at the celtics...........:rollin

What's really sad is that the refs also did everything they could to give the game to the Celtics, and we still won. I'm still pissed at how one sided this game was called.

djohn2oo8
04-02-2010, 09:30 PM
They won't make the playoffs, but they still make me proud, and add a lotto pick to them next year...

sook
04-02-2010, 09:30 PM
Lowry was the motherfucking man tonight.....

How many crazy shots did he hit?

Brooks with 30pts /10 assts and 3 stls. 4/6 from 3 and 10/17 from the field.

lol at any chance of hill being better than him. And he has pulled this stat and % MANY times this season, but not against such a good team with no players in roster.

The Franchise
04-02-2010, 09:31 PM
1.) Brooks was beast
2.) Scola was beast
3.) Hill is a beast in progress
4.) Hilton Armstrong hit a shot

He was swatting away everything around the basket tonight.

Danny.Zhu
04-02-2010, 10:13 PM
Seriously, Rockets should trade Brooks when his value is at the peak.

Tmac&Luther
04-03-2010, 06:17 PM

Yeah, because a PG who can shoot 3s like nobody's business won't have value on this team when Yao who constantly draws double teams comes back. :rolleyes

Brooks isn't going anywhere.

Whenever Budinger is finally named a starter, Budinger, Martin, and Brooks will give Houston one of the best back courts in the entire league. We just need the big man.

noob cake
04-03-2010, 06:29 PM

The midget guard has incredible value right now.

Brooks + Scola + Jeffries (EC) for Resigned Bosh + Jack + 11' 1st + 11' 2nd

We give them Brooks and Scola for Bosh. Toronto dumps Jack and receives salary relief from Jeffries by sending out some picks.

djohn2oo8
04-03-2010, 06:38 PM
The midget guard has incredible value right now.

Brooks + Scola + Jeffries (EC) for Resigned Bosh + Jack + 11' 1st + 11' 2nd

We give them Brooks and Scola for Bosh. Toronto dumps Jack and receives salary relief from Jeffries by sending out some picks.

So then who the fuck is our starting PG? Way too much for Bosh

noob cake
04-03-2010, 06:42 PM
So then who the fuck is our starting PG? Way too much for Bosh

Thinking about it, is a bit much for Bosh. Trying to figure our where we can send Battier, Ariza, or Budinger for a backup PF/C. Where can we get a Nene or Perkins?

Lowry/Jack
Martin/Budinger
Ariza/Battier
Bosh/Hill/Hayes
Yao/Hill

Muser
04-03-2010, 06:47 PM
lol finley

Kai
04-03-2010, 06:48 PM
The base package for whoever we are chasing this summer is Battier and Scola, along with the Knicks draft picks. That's what we had on the table for Amare before we changed our minds, and it only makes sense, seeing as we have enough depth at SF and whoever we receive replaces Scola. Of course, I'm sure we'd be willing to work with teams if they'd rather have something else though.

djohn2oo8
04-03-2010, 06:54 PM
Thinking about it, is a bit much for Bosh. Trying to figure our where we can send Battier, Ariza, or Budinger for a backup PF/C. Where can we get a Nene or Perkins?

Lowry/Jack
Martin/Budinger
Ariza/Battier
Bosh/Hill/Hayes
Yao/Hill

:lmao You want to trade Brooks With Scola, for Bosh and Jarret Jack? Lowry is not a starter

Tmac&Luther
04-03-2010, 07:44 PM
:lmao You want to trade Brooks With Scola, for Bosh and Jarret Jack? Lowry is not a starter

Lowry can be a starter in this league......just not on a championship caliber team or on any team that Aaron Brooks plays for. He can't shoot for shit, but I do like him as a backup PG. He's one of the best backup PGs in the league, but what Noob Cake doesn't understand, because he pretty much flat out doesn't understand basketball is that Lowry IS NOT the PG you want starting when Yao gets back. Lowry's biggest strength is his ability to finish at the rim, when Yao's back and on the court there isn't going to be alot of room for him in the paint. You want a PG who can hit open shots playing with Yao.

Also now that Brooks is starting to figure out the position and now that he's actually OUT ASSISTING LOWRY as of late, Noob Cake doesn't even have that leg to stand on anymore. :rollin

You try and force Lowry into a bigger role and he'll get exposed like Ariza was....the guy is a beast of a backup/change of pace point......why would you want to fuck with that.

Tmac&Luther
04-03-2010, 07:53 PM
There I got a new avatar......just for you "Butt Cake" :lol

djohn2oo8
04-03-2010, 07:57 PM
Damnn, noob cake just got BOOOOOM Roasted!!!

noob cake
04-03-2010, 07:59 PM
Lowry can be a starter in this league......just not on a championship caliber team or on any team that Aaron Brooks plays for. He can't shoot for shit, but I do like him as a backup PG. He's one of the best backup PGs in the league, but what Noob Cake doesn't understand, because he pretty much flat out doesn't understand basketball is that Lowry IS NOT the PG you want starting when Yao gets back. Lowry's biggest strength is his ability to finish at the rim, when Yao's back and on the court there isn't going to be alot of room for him in the paint. You want a PG who can hit open shots playing with Yao.

Also now that Brooks is starting to figure out the position and now that he's actually OUT ASSISTING LOWRY as of late, Noob Cake doesn't even have that leg to stand on anymore. :rollin

You try and force Lowry into a bigger role and he'll get exposed like Ariza was....the guy is a beast of a backup/change of pace point......why would you want to fuck with that.

Some of Brooks latest passes are indeed impressive. I agree. He is putting up more APG by playing more minutes, as expected. :sleep

But can Brooks defend worth shit?

Rip-Hamilton32
04-03-2010, 08:22 PM
the Raps would give up Calderon before they give up Jack because Jose has a bad contract and Jack has played well as a starter

noob cake
04-03-2010, 08:24 PM
the Raps would give up Calderon before they give up Jack because Jose has a bad contract and Jack has played well as a starter

Not touching Calderon. Calderon makes Brooks look like DPOY.

Tmac&Luther
04-03-2010, 08:38 PM
Some of Brooks latest passes are indeed impressive. I agree. He is putting up more APG by playing more minutes, as expected. :sleep

:lol

Over the last 10 games Brooks is averaging 36.3 minutes and 6.1 assists a game

Over the last 10 games Lowry is averaging 22.8 minutes and 3.6 assists a game. So wake the hell up and do the math. Brooks is out assisting Lowry on a per minute basis and has been for awhile now. I can probably go back another 10 games and get the same results. Brooks is getting better and better each week at distributing the ball and :wowGASP, he's out assisting your boo. So what does that make Lowry now.....a undersized SG that can't shoot.
:rolleyes

But can Brooks defend worth shit?

LOL, another reason why he needs to be starting with Yao. When Yao gets back alot of Brooks' defensive holes will be covered.

And I can say "Can Lowry shoot worth a shit". And no big man is going to help him in that area.

noob cake
04-03-2010, 10:35 PM
LOL, another reason why he needs to be starting with Yao. When Yao gets back alot of Brooks' defensive holes will be covered.

Brooks; 5.3 assists per 36 minutes
Kyle Lowry; 6.4 assists per 36 minutes

And I can say "Can Lowry shoot worth a shit". And no big man is going to help him in that area.

Open shots won't help Lowry shoot better?

Indazone
04-03-2010, 10:42 PM
Lowry should get better over this summer. At least he ain't raining teardrops like Rafer.

Lars
04-04-2010, 03:35 AM
Lowry is a fine player, but he is not and never will be a starting caliber PG in this league.

Tmac&Luther
04-04-2010, 05:18 AM
Brooks; 5.3 assists per 36 minutes
Kyle Lowry; 6.4 assists per 36 minutes

Open shots won't help Lowry shoot better?

LOL, what math are you working with? I specifically said Aaron is getting better and as of late (as in last 10 games or so) is producing MORE in the assist department. I know it's hard for you to accept the fact that Brooks is now dishing out more assists than Lowry, but just accept it and stop posting bullshit.

As far as "open shots" :rollin are you freaking serious, NEWSFLASH! TEAMS PLAY OFF LOWRY....ALMOST EVERY JUMP SHOT HE TAKES IS A OPEN SHOT!!!

OMG, do you even watch this team or do you just log on and post bull crap? Worrell even mentions it.....teams cheat off Lowry when he gets the ball on the pereimeter....just like they did with Rafer Alston. (and if you haven't noticed teams now send double teams when Brooks gets the ball out there)

Butt Cake cracks me up :rollin Now he has to make up B.S. to defend his boy.

duhoh
04-04-2010, 12:23 PM
LOL, what math are you working with? I specifically said Aaron is getting better and as of late (as in last 10 games or so) is producing MORE in the assist department. I know it's hard for you to accept the fact that Brooks is now dishing out more assists than Lowry, but just accept it and stop posting bullshit.

As far as "open shots" :rollin are you freaking serious, NEWSFLASH! TEAMS PLAY OFF LOWRY....ALMOST EVERY JUMP SHOT HE TAKES IS A OPEN SHOT!!!

OMG, do you even watch this team or do you just log on and post bull crap? Worrell even mentions it.....teams cheat off Lowry when he gets the ball on the pereimeter....just like they did with Rafer Alston. (and if you haven't noticed teams now send double teams when Brooks gets the ball out there)

Butt Cake cracks me up :rollin Now he has to make up B.S. to defend his boy.

:tu

lowry is a solid backup. not a starter yo.

werd. :lol

djohn2oo8
04-04-2010, 12:32 PM
lol noob cake

noob cake
04-04-2010, 12:58 PM
Haters can continue hating, but Lowry will be in Houston starting. Brooks will be in a different city.

djohn2oo8
04-04-2010, 01:02 PM
Haters can continue hating, but Lowry will be in Houston starting. Brooks will be in a different city.

So who ya gonna blame when Yao doesn't catch his passes either?

noob cake
04-04-2010, 02:26 PM
So who ya gonna blame when Yao doesn't catch his passes either?

Lets wait for Yao to come back first, pretty boy