PDA

View Full Version : I'm ready for the Coach Bud era

50 cent
04-02-2010, 09:50 PM
This guy always seems to step up and put his stamp on games when Pop gets ejected.

I love that he started putting Dwight Howard on the line tonight.

There is no doubt that Bud the heir apparent.

ClingingMars
04-02-2010, 09:51 PM
You do realize Pop loves to play the %s too, right?

50 cent
04-02-2010, 09:52 PM
I do realize that and I love Pop. I think Bud is going to be a good HC though when Pop hangs it up.

exstatic
04-02-2010, 10:03 PM
I do realize that and I love Pop. I think Bud is going to be a good HC though when Pop hangs it up.

No he won't. Tim will be gone and it won't matter who's on the bench. We'll be in the lottery.

sook
04-02-2010, 10:06 PM
he should thank pop for texting him what to do.

SpurmzKilla
04-03-2010, 01:59 AM
This guy always seems to step up and put his stamp on games when Pop gets ejected.

I love that he started putting Dwight Howard on the line tonight.

There is no doubt that Bud the heir apparent.

watta fuk?

ain't allz u fakas bitching like pussies when Pop got kicked outta Portland of somewhere and Coach Dud ain't call no time outs or somethin?

wat? one win wipes yo memory clean?

you all numskullz always tellin me Luck da Fakas blah blah blah Spurmz is da true fanshood but I ain't takin no one seriousness after this shit. don't even think about argueing this was a superb win or some bull you all were pissing down Coach Dud's throat when he "lost" that game. was it Utah instead or Portland? You KNOW what i'm talking bout unless you really don't and really ain't no true Spurm fan or what da fuk

heir apparant my azz why da fuk is it that a lakas fan likes your coach and your point guard more than you do? fukin nonesense. can't wait ti u all lose BOTH and then really starting winin like little bitches.

jestersmash
04-03-2010, 02:02 AM
watta fuk?

ain't allz u fakas bitching like pussies when Pop got kicked outta Portland of somewhere and Coach Dud ain't call no time outs or somethin?

you all numskullz always tellin me Luck da Fakas blah blah blah Spurmz is da true fanshood but I ain't takin no one seriousness after this shit. don't even think about argueing this was a superb win or some bull you all were pissing down Coach Dud's throat when he "lost" that game. was it Utah instead or Portland? You KNOW what i'm talking bout unless you really don't and really ain't no true Spurm fan or what da fuk

heir apparant my azz why da fuk is it that a lakas fan likes your coach and your point guard more than you do? fukin nonesense. can't wait ti u all lose BOTH and then really starting winin like little bitches.

All offense - you are both literally and certifiably retarded.

LoneStarState'sPride
04-03-2010, 02:09 AM
Well, I was gonna post that the OP was the most effing retarded thing on this thread, then (waste of)Spurm comes along.

FeZZy
04-03-2010, 02:16 AM
amen

rayray2k8
04-03-2010, 05:26 AM

Yeah, I didn't get a word this guy was saying. Tothrowdown makes more sense than lakerqueer. :lmao

Josepatches_
04-03-2010, 05:36 AM
We are in 2010.

Pop could be out of the bench but he was coaching the game anyway.Pop was who say to foul Howard.No doubt.

Muser
04-03-2010, 05:38 AM
He coached a damn good game. Let's not get carried away though.

DesignatedT
04-03-2010, 06:10 AM
watta fuk?

Wow you are such a fucking moron.

timtonymanu
04-03-2010, 07:39 AM
watta fuk?

hdgsdiasuenriweuk fejkbfvxdhfgz vhdj hsejfbsejdbbdhjdfbnsndd fndf jekwjadh djhjwadnjen jr nfgrjfnjsernfjjdh d hefse fkaj dasdjhfbefejdwadhfb efj fddhgw axdjshsghahndshj274645682uybvfahdbhud hfeckfkjhwk zecrserh3ebqwdbawhdbhwdjwjdnjwdjfnejnf jrbghrbgrnfejfb rhgvsndehdrvfek,fbhectvbefebmveghvgvbhgvgbhrvcbefe scabfehsc aw<xgdzsjcebhhe bhhehjchrjbjrbgrehbhjcbhwejbcfhwebfhwejbfhwebfhweb fhjbfahjFCER

Your post made as much sense as this.

Capt Bringdown
04-03-2010, 08:27 AM
Pop's new franchise player, Bogans, only got 5:30 last night.
Pop would have given him a lot more burn, and the game would have been a lot closer, if not a L.

TJastal
04-03-2010, 08:42 AM
Pop's new franchise player, Bogans, only got 5:30 last night.
Pop would have given him a lot more burn, and the game would have been a lot closer, if not a L.

Bogans might be needed if the spurs face the lakers in round 1 of the playoffs. He's the only guy that can guard Artest if Jefferson is moved back to the bench.

Money Mase played a pretty decent game, loved his block on Nelson where he came back after being screened off and packed Jameer's shit and then saved the ball from going out of bounds to a spur. Yet people constantly bitch he doesn't play do anything besides shoot 3's. Such a fallacy, the guy is a decent ballhandler/passer/playmaker too. He'd be a good compliment to Parker out there in the 2nd unit.

disciple
04-03-2010, 12:43 PM
Everyone needs to be nice to Spurmskilla because it must be a put on thread just to get to us.

If not............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................
:lol:wow:bang:lmao:rollin:rolleyes:wtf:jack:vomit: :nutkick::D:dont:idiot:grim::ban::td:pimpslap:huh: loser:frying::stfu:cuss:shootme:madrun:ihit:lmao:

cherylsteele
04-03-2010, 01:12 PM
Retarded people are even smarter than that.

gospursgojas
04-03-2010, 01:19 PM
he coached a damn good game. Let's not get carried away though.

+1

dbreiden83080
04-03-2010, 01:21 PM
No he won't. Tim will be gone and it won't matter who's on the bench. We'll be in the lottery.

So you're writing off his ability to be a good HC because Duncan will be gone. You do know there are good HC in this league with bad rosters

Whisky Dog
04-03-2010, 01:27 PM
Hopefully he learned from the last game Pop got tossed where Bud's rotations late completely sucked.

Phenomanul
04-03-2010, 01:50 PM
Coach Bud might have revealed his hand too early...

and angered D12 while doing so...

I wonder if some of the coaches from Eastern Conference playoff teams took note...

eisfeld
04-03-2010, 01:52 PM
Bud did a good job vs. Orlando. Until he proves he can coach a team well constantly there's no need to hype him.