PDA

View Full Version : Would People Hate the Lakers Less...

BanditHiro
04-03-2010, 12:13 AM
If their team colors were not purple and yellow?

kamikazi_player
04-03-2010, 12:17 AM
Purple and yellow is teh gay

Bob Lanier
Damn, you've stumbled onto the real reason people hate the Lakers.

cheguevara
I honestly would hate them less. thats some gay ass shit colors

midnightpulp
04-03-2010, 12:19 AM
Purple represents to Royalty
Yellow represents this, bitch:lobt:

Yellow also represents cowardice and urine. Lakers homers possess the former quality and smell like the latter.

SomeCallMeTim
04-03-2010, 12:19 AM
If their team colors were not purple and yellow?

Deep.

cheguevara
04-03-2010, 12:24 AM
Yellow also represents cowardice and urine. Lakers homers possess the former quality and smell like the latter.

:lol :lol

Hornets1
04-03-2010, 12:25 AM
Im a huge LSU fan, so, no

kamikazi_player
04-03-2010, 12:26 AM
I don't see why people dislike lakaluva

HarlemHeat37
04-03-2010, 12:26 AM
I've actually met lakaluva 2 or 3 times, and I can vouch that he does indeed smell like urine..

midnightpulp
04-03-2010, 12:28 AM
Your piss is yellow? You need to see a doctor, or stop drinking Malt Liquor.

Weak. Even for you.

in2deep
04-03-2010, 12:28 AM
I've actually met lakaluva 2 or 3 times, and I can vouch that he does indeed smell like urine..

last time I met lakaluve he was sucking a dick and smellin like Dick. dude pretty much smells like a walking Dick. it's pretty depressing if u ask me.

cobbler
04-03-2010, 12:31 AM
last time I met lakaluve he was sucking a dick and smellin like Dick. dude pretty much smells like a walking Dick. it's pretty depressing if u ask me.

Odd that you would know what a dick smells like... then again probably not since you have no doubt had balls slapping in your face throughout life.

picc84
04-03-2010, 12:41 AM
So let me get this straight. When you met lakaluva, he was in the middle of sucking a dick, and upon seeing this you proceeded to walk right up to him and take a deep whiff in mid-fellatio.

I've never watched a guy suck a dick, just not my cup of tea, but I have to say if I did walk in on it happening, I wouldn't be rushing to sniff him like a fox terrier.

petee
04-03-2010, 12:42 AM
Not because of the color are the Lakers hated that much, so I don't think changing the color can make them less hated by any means. Red is the only riling color as far as i know and that's possibly why the Rockets are also hated so bad these years, like how it works out in bullfighting arenas.

petee
04-03-2010, 12:43 AM
Lakers hatred is mostly likely to be the effect of jealousy in my opinion.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
04-03-2010, 12:48 AM

Exactly. People would still hate them even if they wore different colors.

djohn2oo8
04-03-2010, 12:51 AM
:lol

picc84
04-03-2010, 01:06 AM
Bums never shower. I'am sure he could smell Laka fellating that bum from a good 300 yards away.

Have to wonder how one gets to the point where he can sniff out gay men blowing each other from 300 yards away. Thats not some shit you learn walking the dog. :lol

D-Wade #3
04-03-2010, 01:15 AM
Have to wonder how one gets to the point where he can sniff out gay men blowing each other from 300 yards away. Thats not some shit you learn walking the dog. :lol

:lmao

ChrisRichards
04-03-2010, 01:18 AM
I would like the Lakers if they didn't have their current Kobe fanbase.
Fixed

The Cougar
04-03-2010, 01:22 AM
Odd that you would know what a dick smells like... then again probably not since you have no doubt had balls slapping in your face throughout life.

Anyone who has used the sniff test on their underwear knows what dick smells like. And women know what dick smells like cause they re all whores. The test being if it smells clean, it is clean.

picc84
04-03-2010, 01:24 AM
I've smelt my dick before from the lips of your woman

BOOOM Headshot!

Fuck you doing kissing that bitch after sucking your dick, son?

Last time she tried that with me I slapped the taste out of her mouth. And right into your's, apparently. :lol

How was it by the way? I've been eating a lot of sugar lately, hope it wasn't too sweet. :toast

cobbler
04-03-2010, 01:40 AM
fixed

obsession!

cobbler
04-03-2010, 01:41 AM
Anyone who has used the sniff test on their underwear knows what dick smells like. And women know what dick smells like cause they re all whores. The test being if it smells clean, it is clean.

You sniff your underwear to determine if it's clean? :lol

DAF86
04-03-2010, 02:29 AM
Odd that you would know what a dick smells like...

Lesbians and nuns are the only adult people that are giving a free pass for not knowing how a dick smells like. Which one of the two are you?

The Cougar
04-03-2010, 02:32 AM
You sniff your underwear to determine if it's clean? :lol

underwear, shirts, pants, socks, if it ain't smell, its clean. All men do this

cobbler
04-03-2010, 02:37 AM
underwear, shirts, pants, socks, if it ain't smell, its clean. All men do this

Speak for yourself. I guess I'm the oddball cause I would just go to the drawer and grab something new if there was any doubt. But then again, I can afford more than a couple changes of clothes and have no problems operating a washing machine.

cobbler
04-03-2010, 02:39 AM
Lesbians and nuns are the only adult people that are giving a free pass for not knowing how a dick smells like. Which one of the two are you?

Well I'm neither... so there goes your theory.

DAF86
04-03-2010, 02:41 AM
Well I'm neither... so there goes your theory.

Then you don't get a pass.

cobbler
04-03-2010, 02:51 AM
Then you don't get a pass.

Don't need one.... I'm secure in my manhood. Are you?

Native American
04-03-2010, 03:05 AM
Mother Earth gives us beautiful designs, amazing patterns, and rich colors that can often become symbolic of life. Members of the Fernandeno tribe in southern California believe that colors can represent and be symbolic of good or bad omens. For instance, the Fernandeno revere the color purple, which to them is associated with grapes and wine, which represents celebration and long life. The Fernandeno call all closely related colors of yellow, such as gold, maize. Maize refers to the plant that bears the fruit for corn and represents bountiful riches in food and resources, especially during harvest season. Those colors and what they represent are truly important symbols for the Fernandeno people.

Such can also be said with the colors of the Los Angeles Lakers and their fans, with the grape/wine purple representing celebration and maize/corn gold representing bountiful riches. And by that I mean the wine purple and the corn gold of the Lakers and their fans are truly symbolic of how they are such fucking corny, bitch-ass whiners.

Bob Lanier
04-03-2010, 03:06 AM
:lol, Bobcats fan. Next up: how to determine whether roadkill is ripe enough to eat.

DAF86
04-03-2010, 03:07 AM
Don't need one.... I'm secure in my manhood. Are you?

Yes, I know how my dick smells like.

The Cougar
04-03-2010, 03:28 AM
Speak for yourself. I guess I'm the oddball cause I would just go to the drawer and grab something new if there was any doubt. But then again, I can afford more than a couple changes of clothes and have no problems operating a washing machine.

When you run out of clean clothes shit happens

cobbler
04-03-2010, 04:34 AM
When you run out of clean clothes shit happens

:toast

cobbler
04-03-2010, 04:37 AM
Yes, I know how my dick smells like.

TampaDude
04-03-2010, 08:50 AM
It's shit like the late clock .4, the Pau Gasol collusion, and the Barry mugging that make us hate the Lakers...they get away with so much shit in the playoffs...makes you start to think about conspiracies or something. I respect Kobe's game...he's one of the best, if not THE best, closer in the game today, but if the Lakers' success isn't helped by the power$ that be in the NBA, I'd be surprised.

lennyalderette
04-03-2010, 10:53 AM
for me its endless arrogance, with stupidity and bandwagoning = fakers

Baseline
04-03-2010, 01:35 PM
People hate the Lakers for a million reasons.

But at least 995,000 of those reasons relate to K. Bryant. He simply epitomizes everything that is wrong about professional basketball, if not society itself. And the fact that the League immortalizes him 24/7 is deplorable.

Baseline
04-03-2010, 01:39 PM
Mother Earth gives us beautiful designs, amazing patterns, and rich colors that can often become symbolic of life. Members of the Fernandeno tribe in southern California believe that colors can represent and be symbolic of good or bad omens. For instance, the Fernandeno revere the color purple, which to them is associated with grapes and wine, which represents celebration and long life. The Fernandeno call all closely related colors of yellow, such as gold, maize. Maize refers to the plant that bears the fruit for corn and represents bountiful riches in food and resources, especially during harvest season. Those colors and what they represent are truly important symbols for the Fernandeno people.

Such can also be said with the colors of the Los Angeles Lakers and their fans, with the grape/wine purple representing celebration and maize/corn gold representing bountiful riches. And by that I mean the wine purple and the corn gold of the Lakers and their fans are truly symbolic of how they are such fucking corny, bitch-ass whiners.

As always, beautiful prose from Native American.

It would be advisable, when reading posts from Native American, to cue up the soundtrack from Last of the Mohicans.

His words are transcendant, and deserving of their own string section.

DazedAndConfused
04-03-2010, 01:44 PM
Haters hate success

JoeTait75
04-03-2010, 01:48 PM
People hate them because they're good. Same reason they hate the Yankees and in the last few years the Patriots. Simple as that.

spursfan09
04-03-2010, 01:55 PM

Nah, I don't buy that. If I was "jealous" why couldn't I just say forget the Spurs and cheer for the Lakers and act like a fan of thiers? I could be a fan of anyone I want based on how much hardware they have. Hate for the Lakers is because of thier fan base, Kobe, Shaq, Phil Jackson etc. and also they are the big market. I don't really think of the Lakers as a "classy" team to be a fan of. To be a fan of thiers, I would have to have been born in LA or something...Just don't like them. Don't confuse that with jealousy. LA fans who think other fans are jealous live in a world where they think everything revolves around them, which is why they are probably Lakers fans since they have won alot through history. They want to feel as though they are as important.

BanditHiro
04-03-2010, 01:59 PM
People hate them because they're good. Same reason they hate the Yankees and in the last few years the Patriots. Simple as that.

People hate the patriots because they cheated to win their superbowls...

djohn2oo8
04-03-2010, 02:23 PM

Not it at all. People hate the Lakers because of their arrogance, especially Kobe, who is faker than Jenna Jameson's tits. Also, the fact that their fans complain about never getting the calls, when they always get the calls

JoeTait75
04-03-2010, 02:28 PM
Not it at all. People hate the Lakers because of their arrogance, especially Kobe, who is faker than Jenna Jameson's tits. Also, the fact that their fans complain about never getting the calls, when they always get the calls

Their arrogance is a direct product of their success. And EVERY NBA fanbase thinks the officials are out to get them.

djohn2oo8
04-03-2010, 02:30 PM
Their arrogance is a direct product of their success. And EVERY NBA fanbase thinks the officials are out to get them.

Every fanbase? Did you watch the 2002 series against the Kings?

JoeTait75
04-03-2010, 02:36 PM
Every fanbase? Did you watch the 2002 series against the Kings?

Of course I did. But I don't see how that's either here or there. The Lake Show is not the first team to get favorable calls in a playoff game and they aren't the last. Besides, Sacramento should have won that series anyway.

Muser
04-03-2010, 02:37 PM
People hate any team that does well. I've got nothing agaisnt the Lakers apart from they are paying Sasha an insane amount of money to be a douchebag.

cobbler
04-03-2010, 03:50 PM

j.dizzle
04-03-2010, 04:00 PM
LOL I would hate Lakeshow too..Hollywood, celebrity status, road crowds with more purple & gold then staples center, titles, jerry buss banging 20 year olds, etc hahaha

JamStone
04-03-2010, 04:03 PM
LOL I would hate Lakeshow too..Hollywood, celebrity status, road crowds with more purple & gold then staples center, titles, jerry buss banging 20 year olds, etc hahaha

So Laker fans should hate the Lakeshow too, because you Laker fans don't have any of that either...

j.dizzle
04-03-2010, 04:06 PM
So Laker fans should hate the Lakeshow too, because you Laker fans don't have any of that either...
Yea i hate the fact that my hometown team keeps winning titles.

TheManFromAcme
04-03-2010, 04:19 PM
Basic human trait to feel insecure about something that sub-conciously you know is better than what you have tangible or intangible.

Hate on the Lakers is purley based of their success. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I hate the Dallas Cowboys. Hate them with every ounce of hatred my emmotions can muster but it is purely based off the notion that that franchise is always found a way to break my heart.

I hated the Cowboys because they were good. Plain and simple.

mavsfan1000
04-03-2010, 04:25 PM
I hate Shaq. But the colors and the city are annoying as well.

JamStone
04-03-2010, 04:30 PM
Yea i hate the fact that my hometown team keeps winning titles.

That's not the only thing you listed as to why people hate the Lakers.

So unless you are also a celebrity, travel with the team on road trips to see the Laker fans in away games, and are an old NBA owner banging 20 year old girls, based on what you said, you must hate the Lakers too.

N'est pas?

j.dizzle
04-03-2010, 04:35 PM
That's not the only thing you listed as to why people hate the Lakers.

So unless you are also a celebrity, travel with the team on road trips to see the Laker fans in away games, and are an old NBA owner banging 20 year old girls, based on what you said, you must hate the Lakers too.

N'est pas?
Damn son, your're just lookin for some attention or what? Ppl that dont live in LA hate on it cuz its flashy..Ppl hate on the Lakers cuz the fans take over their arenas, ppl hate on the Lakers cuz they dont got a jewboy as an owner..what else you want? I live 10 minutes from sunset blvd, i enjoy that lifestyle almost every weekend.

midnightpulp
04-03-2010, 10:29 PM
The jealousy reason is utter bullshit. People hate the Lakers because of their fanbase. They are the epitome of frontrunning, fairweather, and chickenshit.

Since most of them lack the wit and intelligence to talk a good game of shit when the Lakers aren't winning, they are nowhere to be seen on message boards, but once things start to look promising, suddenly everyone is now a Lakers fan with a mouth to run. Then when the "backdoor sweep" predictions don't come true, they once again become harder to find than the face on a milk carton.

I could care less about their ten titles, it's the fan culture that makes me (and the majority of other basketball fans) loathe the franchise.

True Lakers fans, however, especially the ones who were witness to the constant sodomy that took place at the hands of the Boston Celtics in the 60s and 70s, are a different story. They know what it's like to lose, to be a laughingstock, a disappointment, and are thus humble, intelligent, and possess the wisdom and class of an experienced basketball fan. It's actually rewarding to have a conversation with them since they tend to be a repository of NBA knowledge.

The Cougar
04-03-2010, 10:32 PM
I wouldn't mind their color scheme if they used purple in their court color scheme, cause it would be a whole lot easier on the eyes

TheManFromAcme
04-03-2010, 10:57 PM
The jealousy reason is utter bullshit. People hate the Lakers because of their fanbase. They are the epitome of frontrunning, fairweather, and chickenshit.

Since most of them lack the wit and intelligence to talk a good game of shit when the Lakers aren't winning, they are nowhere to be seen on message boards, but once things start to look promising, suddenly everyone is now a Lakers fan with a mouth to run. Then when the "backdoor sweep" predictions don't come true, they once again become harder to find than the face on a milk carton.

I could care less about their ten titles, it's the fan culture that makes me (and the majority of other basketball fans) loathe the franchise.

True Lakers fans, however, especially the ones who were witness to the constant sodomy that took place at the hands of the Boston Celtics in the 60s and 70s, are a different story. They know what it's like to lose, to be a laughingstock, a disappointment, and are thus humble, intelligent, and possess the wisdom and class of an experienced basketball fan. It's actually rewarding to have a conversation with them since they tend to be a repository of NBA knowledge.

^ Pretty good and fair piece there.

I can say the same for the "Hemisfair" days Spurs fans who hold great respect and almost affinity for the 80's Lakers especially for Magic and company. I even know a couple of hardcore Spurs fans who have some sort of another Laker memorobilia believe it or not.

I will admit. There are some psuedo-Laker fans (and growing by the dozen) who are just that...Psuedo. Never really understanding what true loyalty to Laker history is. Loyalty is about being with your team win or lose.

I see the psuedo Laker fans all the time at AT&T. Never fails. Not saying that all #24 fans are fake but you just can't stop to wonder why so many #24's.

They are "Kobe" fans. Never realizing and knowing the trailblazing contributions from Laker greats such as Mikan, West, Goodrich, Wilt, Riley and all the others who were Lakers BEFORE purple and gold.

Heck, I wonder how many remember or know of the Lakers playing at the sports arena before the Fabulous Forum.

I hear you man. I like dialogue with Laker fans who know the history and above all Laker fan who will be in for the ride long after Kobe is gone and we start seeing .500 seasons.

Just know that for every 10 Kobe (But I am also a Laker fan) fans you see, there are 1-2 fans who still respect the game and it's rich history.

midnightpulp
04-03-2010, 11:08 PM
^ Pretty good and fair piece there.

I can say the same for the "Hemisfair" days Spurs fans who hold great respect and almost affinity for the 80's Lakers especially for Magic and company. I even know a couple of hardcore Spurs fans who have some sort of another Laker memorobilia believe it or not.

I will admit. There are some psuedo-Laker fans (and growing by the dozen) who are just that...Psuedo. Never really understanding what true loyalty to Laker history is. Loyalty is about being with your team win or lose.

I see the psuedo Laker fans all the time at AT&T. Never fails. Not saying that all #24 fans are fake but you just can't stop to wonder why so many #24's.

They are "Kobe" fans. Never realizing and knowing the trailblazing contributions from Laker greats such as Mikan, West, Goodrich, Wilt, Riley and all the others who were Lakers BEFORE purple and gold.

Heck, I wonder how many remember or know of the Lakers playing at the sports arena before the Fabulous Forum.

I hear you man. I like dialogue with Laker fans who know the history and above all Laker fan who will be in for the ride long after Kobe is gone and we start seeing .500 seasons.

Just know that for every 10 Kobe (But I am also a Laker fan) fans you see, there are 1-2 fans who still respect the game and it's rich history.

As a Socal native, that's a reason I could never get into the Lakers. Just too easy to root for your hometown franchise that also happens to be one of the most successful (not to mention most of my friends were Lakers fans and highly annoying in that regard). Once David Robinson was drafted, I found my team.

The Los Angeles Lakers weren't born into success. Many heartbreaks along the way (72 against the Knicks notwithstanding) until Magic's hookshot finally exercised the Celtic demon. I don't think many of the "pseudofans" appreciate where the Lakers came from.

Frenzy
04-03-2010, 11:23 PM
I think the lakers colors are gay (one of the worst in the NBA)but that's not why I don't like them...it just adds to it.

I hate the yankees but think their colors are classic and cool.

duhoh
04-04-2010, 06:20 PM
People hate any team that does well. I've got nothing agaisnt the Lakers apart from they are paying Sasha an insane amount of money to be a douchebag.

and :toast to midnight pulp

jag
04-04-2010, 06:28 PM