PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Dallas!

monosylab1k
04-03-2010, 10:06 PM
Let's be positive! I want to be an ass-kissy cheerleader Mavs fan too!

Congratulations Mavs, you played hard for a whole 10 minutes tonight! Five in the first quarter, five in the fourth quarter! Woohoo!

monosylab1k
04-03-2010, 10:07 PM
These Mavericks are great! We're gonna go to the Finals!

monosylab1k
04-03-2010, 10:12 PM
This team is so ready to dominate in the playoffs!

Ghazi
04-03-2010, 10:22 PM
Hi Mono
Our effort level isn't much worse or better than most of the teams in the NBA IMO.

We just appear effortless at times because of a lack of speed/athleticism outside of Roddy. This teams half court offense is "bleh"

Tonight more or less had to do with Caron/Terry sucking ass and points off turnovers IMO.

I think the Mavs margin of victory does reveal a story. They're not that good defensively, and they're not that good offensively. The average margin of victory of the past 30 NBA CHampions is +7.1, Mavs are under 2.

Findog
04-03-2010, 10:23 PM
Hi Mono
Our effort level isn't much worse or better than most of the teams in the NBA IMO.

We just appear effortless at times because of a lack of speed/athleticism outside of Roddy. This teams half court offense is "bleh"

Tonight more or less had to do with Caron/Terry sucking ass and points off turnovers IMO.

I think the Mavs margin of victory does reveal a story. They're not that good defensively, and they're not that good offensively. The average margin of victory of the past 30 NBA CHampions is +7.1, Mavs are under 2.

I don't understand what he's angry about. Since the Mavs suck, they're just losing to the teams that they're supposed to lose to, no surprises there.

anonoftheinternets
04-03-2010, 10:40 PM
i think outside of 1. lakers .. 2-8 is all part of the same rat race, anyone can beat anyone on any given day. And even the lakers dont look as strong as they could ... maybe they're coasting .... maybe the East teams are stronger (magic, cavs), only time will tell.

I_Speak_4_Dallas_Fan
04-03-2010, 10:47 PM
Bunch of crying bitches already giving up. Dallas is going to win it this year, you can hop off the Hasselhof bandwagon fags.

redzero
04-03-2010, 10:48 PM
We love our boys is blue!

:elephant

Findog
04-03-2010, 10:50 PM
Bunch of crying bitches already giving up. Dallas is going to win it this year, you can hop off the Hasselhof bandwagon fags.

:tu

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-03-2010, 10:51 PM
So when a team loses, someone is a crying bitch if he gets pissed off about it?

Ghazi
04-03-2010, 10:51 PM
Mavs are 4-6 @ home on Saturday nights.

Interesting stat.

I_Speak_4_Dallas_Fan
04-03-2010, 10:52 PM
So when a team loses, someone is a crying bitch if he gets pissed off about it?Yeah, exactly. Since your team is the Suns, you would of been a crying bitch quite a few times.

Findog
04-03-2010, 10:53 PM

Why should mono get mad? According to him, the Mavs are the eighth-best team in the conference, so they're just losing to the teams they're supposed to lose to.

monosylab1k
04-03-2010, 10:53 PM

the funny thing is that i'm not even pissed off. I congratulated the team for giving 10 minutes of effort tonight! That's hard to do! To actually try for 10 whole minutes? It's not like they're getting paid billions of dollars to try hard, only millions. You can't expect them to put forth effort all game long!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-03-2010, 10:55 PM
the funny thing is that i'm not even pissed off. I congratulated the team for giving 10 minutes of effort tonight! That's hard to do! To actually try for 10 whole minutes? It's not like they're getting paid billions of dollars to try hard, only millions. You can't expect them to put forth effort all game long!

Can't argue there. 10 minutes of effort is pretty darn impressive.

monosylab1k
04-03-2010, 10:55 PM
Why should mono get mad? According to him, the Mavs are the eighth-best team in the conference, so they're just losing to the teams they're supposed to lose to.

Exactly. I shouldn't be mad, and I'm not. If you haven't noticed, this thread is congratulating Dallas for playing hard for 10 minutes of a 48 minute long game. I know 48 minutes is a really really long time to put forth effort, so I'd say giving 10 minutes of effort is good enough in my book!

monosylab1k
04-03-2010, 10:57 PM
tbh i only put forth 10 minutes of effort every 48 minutes of my job, so I can't expect the Mavericks to do any more than that. Then again, my job licks balls and their job is playing freaking basketball for fucking millions of dollars.

Ghazi
04-03-2010, 10:57 PM
Hi Mono.

It's possible for a team to give effort but suck while doing it. That's what the Mavs were doing for most stretches of the game. :)

Findog
04-03-2010, 10:58 PM
Exactly. I shouldn't be mad, and I'm not. If you haven't noticed, this thread is congratulating Dallas for playing hard for 10 minutes of a 48 minute long game. I know 48 minutes is a really really long time to put forth effort, so I'd say giving 10 minutes of effort is good enough in my book!

"I'm so mad I'm making a passive agressive sarcastic thread." :lol

Since you said they're the eighth-best team in the conference and can't beat any of the other seven teams in a series, why does this loss surprise or bother you?

monosylab1k
04-03-2010, 11:01 PM
Since you said they're the eighth-best team in the conference and can't beat any of the other seven teams in a series, why does this loss surprise or bother you?

because even though they're the 8th best team overall, they're the 2nd best team in terms of talent. Meaning, imho, they're damn near dead last in terms of effort.

Findog
04-03-2010, 11:02 PM
because even though they're the 8th best team overall, they're the 2nd best team in terms of talent. Meaning, imho, they're damn near dead last in terms of effort.

Who are the guys that in your opinion are dogging it out there?

peteee
04-03-2010, 11:02 PM
The players never cede the game the same wimpy way you give up on this team, so it's no wonder their efforts only surprises some true pussy like yourself.

monosylab1k
04-03-2010, 11:05 PM
Who are the guys that in your opinion are dogging it out there?

Everyone not named Kidd. but there's varying levels. At one extreme is Haywood, who's so good at loafing I almost want it to be an Olympic sport so that he can be the favorite to win gold. In the middle are guys like Dirk/Jet who may run around and look like they're trying hard, but every chance they get they're jacking up a jumper instead of driving. Then at the other end is a guy like Caron who appears to be working hard but still licks balls, which makes no sense considering his talent level.

monosylab1k
04-03-2010, 11:05 PM
the players never cede the game the same wimpy way you give up on this team, so it's no wonder their efforts only surprises some true pussy like yourself.

清張清莊昌

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-03-2010, 11:06 PM
Just knowing how he was on the Suns Marion was probably dogging it. He only got 4 shots meaning he went into self-pity mode and stopped trying.

monosylab1k
04-03-2010, 11:07 PM
Don't get me wrong, there's guys other than Kidd who try hard. Their names are Najera and Barea, and the reason they try hard is because they suck dick at playing basketball.

Findog
04-03-2010, 11:07 PM
Everyone not named Kidd. but there's varying levels. At one extreme is Haywood, who's so good at loafing I almost want it to be an Olympic sport so that he can be the favorite to win gold. In the middle are guys like Dirk/Jet who may run around and look like they're trying hard, but every chance they get they're jacking up a jumper instead of driving. Then at the other end is a guy like Caron who appears to be working hard but still licks balls.

Haywood was the LVP tonight for letting Collison take a Hot Carl on his face in the 2nd Quarter, but other than that, you're way off base.

peteee
04-03-2010, 11:08 PM
they are exactly as good a team overall as their talent suggests IMHO. You got 5 guys who attended all-star games in their prime span and who's still a patron to all-star games, outside of Dirk the other four guys are all far from what they used to be though. At their finest, the Mavs are just equal to Thunder in terms of talent and the only thing divides them is experience of which Mavs have more than Thunder do.

Findog
04-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Just knowing how he was on the Suns Marion was probably dogging it. He only got 4 shots meaning he went into self-pity mode and stopped trying.

He got hurt early in the game and never returned. He's been terrific the last month, six weeks or so. His offense is not what it was in his purple and orange days, but that dude can still check guys. He had Durant contained pretty good.

ehz33satx
Even you die hard Mavs fans have to admit there is a good chance the Oklahoma City Thunder may experience winning an NBA Championship before your beloved Dallas Mavericks ever will.

monosylab1k
Haywood was the LVP tonight for letting Collison take a Hot Carl on his face in the 2nd Quarter, but other than that, you're way off base.

funny, because imho if the Mavs were trying their best, there's no way in hell a team like Oklahoma City could beat them.

Findog
04-03-2010, 11:10 PM
Even you die hard Mavs fans have to admit there is a good chance the Oklahoma City Thunder may experience winning an NBA Championship before your beloved Dallas Mavericks ever will.

Even you have to admit that having sex with an actual woman and ejaculating inside of her is better than going down to the AT&T Center to rub one out to their trophy display, like you do.

Boom! Roasted!

monosylab1k
04-03-2010, 11:10 PM

You're damn right they will. The Mavs have one last bullet to fire with the Dampier contract. If that fails (which it probably will), we can all look forward to a rapid decline and a slide back to mediocrity.

The Thunder are on pace to win multiple titles with Basketball Jesus leading them.

Thundaluva
04-03-2010, 11:11 PM

What's funny is you obese brown sacks of shit have gotten so pathetic that you have to gravy train the Thunder because your shit hole team can't beat the Mavs.

Findog
04-03-2010, 11:11 PM
funny, because imho if the Mavs were trying their best, there's no way in hell a team like Oklahoma City could beat them.

Mavs win this game if they have Marion and Kidd available to play the second quarter. Carlisle should've stuck with Kidd and let him play with 3 fouls...something tells me in a playoff game he will. Maybe Marion doesn't let that back injury hold him out of a playoff game.

peteee
04-03-2010, 11:12 PM
Everyone not named Kidd. but there's varying levels. At one extreme is Haywood, who's so good at loafing I almost want it to be an Olympic sport so that he can be the favorite to win gold. In the middle are guys like Dirk/Jet who may run around and look like they're trying hard, but every chance they get they're jacking up a jumper instead of driving. Then at the other end is a guy like Caron who appears to be working hard but still licks balls, which makes no sense considering his talent level.
How can such a clump of ball-lickers be considered 2nd best crew in terms of talent around the whole league? You just accurately shot your own fusty foot with another post of yours.

Findog
04-03-2010, 11:13 PM

And last I checked, the Zombies are going to be a 50-win team. If you think that's a team that is going to be consistently rolled, I don't know what to tell you. I was expecting a 5-7 pt win tonight. The wheels came off in the second quarter and it was an uphill fight getting back on track.

peteee
04-03-2010, 11:14 PM
The Thunder players are way more talented than these raddled old Mavs and they are still on rising mode, so it's predictable they will be even further superior to Mavs in a couple seasons when the Mavs have descended further along the same sheerly ramp they're currently slipping on.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-03-2010, 11:14 PM
Maybe Marion doesn't let that back injury hold him out of a playoff game.

Marion having the tendency to vomit mom's spaghetti all over his sweater at inopportune times will be a bigger problem.

MookieCrew
04-03-2010, 11:16 PM
Marion having the tendency to vomit mom's spaghetti all over his sweater at inopportune times will be a bigger problem.

lame :rolleyes

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-03-2010, 11:17 PM
lame :rolleyes

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Ghazi
Mavs talent doesn't fit properly.

Lack of dribble penetration and paint scoring. Same problems as before, it's just Butler/Haywood/Marion are better than what the Mavs had before (Howard/Bass/Gooden/Wright)

Findog

As long as he continues to play defense like he has, I'll take it.

Findog
04-03-2010, 11:18 PM
At least Marion's injury isn't considered serious:

http://twitter.com/matrix31/status/11570129681

Thanks for all the love tweeps tough loss we got 3 days til next game so imma treat as much as possible to get back

monosylab1k
tbh i might retire mono and just use my Thunderfan login from now on. Might as well bandwagon onto a team with a shot.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
I honestly think the Mavs are a Dampier for Iggy trade away from being a contender. Not having a complete playmaking SG on their roster has hurt them for years and still does.

Durant82
04-03-2010, 11:19 PM
Suck on that Mav fans. We kicked your asses.

peteee
04-03-2010, 11:20 PM
Mavs talent doesn't fit properly.

Lack of dribble penetration and paint scoring. Same problems as before, it's just Butler/Haywood/Marion are better than what the Mavs had before (Howard/Bass/Gooden/Wright)
Mavs talent never fits under the management of retards, that's the origin of plague IMHO.

Findog
04-03-2010, 11:21 PM
I honestly think the Mavs are a Dampier for Iggy trade away from being a contender. Not having a complete playmaking SG on their roster has hurt them for years and still does.

We haven't had one of those since Michael Finley circa 2001-2003.

Plus Damp would probably boomerang back.

Ghazi

I was hoping for Iggy this year.

It would certainly add a dynamic element. Points in paint, defense, playmaking, free throw attempts. If he could add a jump shot he'd be even better.

But if it does happen this summer, would it be offset by the hypothetical declines of JET/Kidd/Marion/Dirk and the Mavswould still find themselves in the 50-55 win range and not a contender?

Hhmm.

Thunder Dynasty

Just beating a team we're supposed to beat.

peteee
Yup, our team just curbstomped a team they're used to treading and it's easily expected a 4-0 sweep in 1st round of playoffs if our team luckily takes on the Mavs there.

Findog
04-03-2010, 11:22 PM
tbh i might retire mono and just use my Thunderfan login from now on. Might as well bandwagon onto a team with a shot.

Okay

DAF86
04-03-2010, 11:24 PM

We haven't had one of those since Michael Finley circa 2001-2003.

Plus Damp would probably boomerang back.

Maybe you can sign Manu in the offseason and finally realize that Manu > Dirk :D

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-03-2010, 11:24 PM
But if it does happen this summer, would it be offset by the hypothetical declines of JET/Kidd/Marion/Dirk and the Mavswould still find themselves in the 50-55 win range and not a contender?

Not in my book. Having another legit scoring threat on the court will help Dirk a lot, and it will make it so Kidd doesn't have to handle the ball as much. Also having a guy like Iggy who can get his own shot off the dribble whenever he wants will help them with their lead blowing problems.

Sean Cagney
04-03-2010, 11:25 PM
What's funny is you obese brown sacks of shit have gotten so pathetic that you have to gravy train the Thunder because your shit hole team can't beat the Mavs.

Didn't the Spurs beat you 3-1 this year? Okay.

Durant82
04-03-2010, 11:26 PM
tbh i don't know about iguodala. the guy is dynamic but he's also very J-Ho in the sense that he likes to dribble the ball upcourt and take stupid jumpers and kill momentum.

Findog
04-03-2010, 11:26 PM
finally realize that Manu > Dirk :D

at what? going bald?

Durant82
04-03-2010, 11:27 PM
Maybe you can sign Manu in the offseason and finally realize that Manu > Dirk :D

tbh manu is everything the Mavericks need. but Dirk still > Manu

peteee
04-03-2010, 11:27 PM
I was hoping for Iggy this year.

It would certainly add a dynamic element. Points in paint, defense, playmaking, free throw attempts. If he could add a jump shot he'd be even better.

Hhmm.
While some other trade possibilities were still open including the one closest to reality of Iggy/Brand for Dampier/Smokey, that retard chose a couple shorter contracts instead in avoidance from some possible plagues of finance, ignoring the fact that his team had already been deep buried under a gigantic payroll and it wouldn't make much sense to evade Brand's contract. Brand would have given more than enough points in paint and Iggy is absolutely a better fit than Caron muthafuckin Butler.

Sean Cagney
04-03-2010, 11:28 PM

Who the flying fuck would trade Iggy for Dampier? I am serious too?

DAF86
04-03-2010, 11:29 PM
at what? going bald?

At taking it to the hole, for example.

Findog
04-03-2010, 11:29 PM

Financial considerations dumbshit. Dampier's contract is going to be coveted by every team looking to save millions of dollars. Sixers are going nowhere.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-03-2010, 11:30 PM
I think adding Iggy would help Butler, he'd move back to small forward, would get to play off ball more and could focus on defense and doing the little things. Terry would also be a true 6th man who could have bad nights and not hurt his team too much. Maybe it's just my Iggy bias but adding him would have a positive domino effect on that team imo.

peteee
04-03-2010, 11:30 PM
If i were a Spur fan i would've proposed a sign&trade with Mavs in exchange for Dirk who would bring a couple more championships to San Antonio along with Tim Duncan.

Eminem
04-03-2010, 11:31 PM
i played with a guy up at the rec center at my college who honestly had a better shot than anyone currently on the mavs outside of dirk. damn jet can't seem to shoot anymore

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-03-2010, 11:32 PM

Philly tried to trade Iggy for expirings at the deadline. Doesn't that make any sense to you, or is your brain that dumb that you can't even get that?

Findog
04-03-2010, 11:32 PM
At taking it to the hole, for example.

And also at getting injured and not being durable.

You must think Jason Terry and Josh Howard are Hall of Famers, since apparently the Spurs had the two best players and three of the top four whenever the Mavs and Spurs played each other.

ehz33satx
04-03-2010, 11:33 PM
Even you have to admit that having sex with an actual woman and ejaculating inside of her is better than going down to the AT&T Center to rub one out to their trophy display, like you do.

Boom! Roasted!

No need to get mad at me lil buddy. Get mad at your beloved Mavs. They are the ones that are always stuck behind third base. Can't ever hit a homerun.

Durant82
04-03-2010, 11:33 PM
tbh i'd rather the mavs use damp's contract to go after monta ellis before iguodala. also, isn't danny granger in the doghouse in indy?

Findog
04-03-2010, 11:35 PM
No need to get mad at me lil buddy. Get mad at your beloved Mavs. They are the ones that are always stuck behind third base. Can't ever hit a homerun.

I'm not mad. I'm skinny and root for an elite team. And I've had sex with a woman before. But if the Mavs ever do win a title, I'll be sure to ask you for tips on how to get jizz stains off of glass.

Boom! Roasted!

DAF86
If i were a Spur fan i would've proposed a sign&trade with Mavs in exchange for Dirk who would bring a couple more championships to San Antonio along with Tim Duncan.

Nowitzki and Bonner would be redundant, besides Dirk doesn't have Matt's killer hook.

ehz33satx
Why don't all you Mavs fans jump ship and go cheer on the Thunder. It's your best chance of ever seeing an NBA team of your choice hoist a Larry O'Brien.

Findog
04-03-2010, 11:36 PM
Nowitzki and Bonner would be redundant, besides Dirk doesn't have Matt's killer hook.

I think the Mavs should let Dirk sign elsewhere when he opts out this summer and give a Manu a max deal. After we win 42 games and miss the playoffs, we'll have an excellent shot at getting a good young player on a rookie contract through the lottery.

ehz33satx
04-03-2010, 11:36 PM
I'm not mad. I'm skinny and root for an elite team. And I've had sex with a woman before. But if the Mavs ever do win a title, I'll be sure to ask you for tips on how to get jizz stains off of glass.

Boom! Roasted!

And your probably not more than 17 years of age.

Durant82
04-03-2010, 11:37 PM
Why don't all you Mavs fans jump ship and go cheer on the Thunder. It's your best chance of ever seeing an NBA team of your choice hoist a Larry O'Brien.

done!

ehz33satx
04-03-2010, 11:38 PM
And your not going to be asking me for cleaning tips anytime soon, so keep it in your pants.

Findog
04-03-2010, 11:38 PM
And your probably not more than 17 years of age.

You're, not your. They still have ESL classes in San Antonio public schools, don't they?

Boom! Roasted!

Findog
04-03-2010, 11:39 PM
And your not going to be asking me for cleaning tips anytime soon, so keep it in your pants.

Because I have self respect and dignity and don't go around bragging to strangers on internet message boards that I masturbate in public to the Spurs trophy display at the AT&T Center.

Boom! Roasted!

ehz33satx
04-03-2010, 11:40 PM
Your could probably argue that the New York Knicks have a better chance of being NBA Champions before your beloved team. Being that they have the money to lure Lebron away from the Cavs.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-03-2010, 11:40 PM
Damn fat beaner is grasping at straws calling a grown man 17.

mavs>spurs2
04-03-2010, 11:41 PM

why don't you jump on your little boat and float back across the rio grande? it'd be your best chance at actually being a resident of the country you live in

BOOM ROASTED

Findog
Your could probably argue that the New York Knicks have a better chance of being NBA Champions before your beloved team. Being that they have the money to lure Lebron away from the Cavs.

You could probably argue that you'll have better success paying a woman for sex via the use of craiglist casual encounters, escort services or adult friend finder than trying to use your personality to woo a woman into bed.

peteee
Philly tried to trade Iggy for expirings at the deadline. Doesn't that make any sense to you, or is your brain that dumb that you can't even get that?
Donnie brainlessly thought the signings of Butler and Haywood were already enough to put his crew equal on a scale with the likes of Lakers, Cavs or Magic etc., but in fact that turned out nothing but another injection of heroine he uses to regale himself.

sribb43
04-03-2010, 11:42 PM
This would have never happened if we had just kept Diop and Devin

DAF86
And also at getting injured and not being durable.

And at making teamates better and at having a better taste in women.

You must think Jason Terry and Josh Howard are Hall of Famers, since apparently the Spurs had the two best players and three of the top four whenever the Mavs and Spurs played each other.

No, they just had a matchup advantage. Besides you're making it seem like we played 100 times. It was just one series (with both teams at full strenght) and that series was decided in the OT of the 7th game.

ehz33satx
Shit, the Suns won't ever see their team win a trophy either. You are even lower down on the totem pole than all Mavs fans.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-03-2010, 11:46 PM
Shit, the Suns won't ever see their team win a trophy either. You are even lower down on the totem pole than all Mavs fans.

Neat. At least when I look down I can see my dick.

Findog
04-03-2010, 11:48 PM
having a better taste in women.

I'll give you that.

and at making teamates better

Why aren't teams knocking down your door to make you a GM? Since you hold an opinion that isn't shared by a single scout, coach, player or front-office excecutive? Shit man, the Spurs should've traded Duncan years ago and built their team around Manu and his amazing ability to play 60 games a year.

No, they just had a matchup advantage

Right. Since the Spurs apparently had TWO franchise players instead of just one, they somehow lost that series because the Mavericks had the better role players. Makes perfect sense to me :tu

sribb43
04-03-2010, 11:48 PM
Who gives a shit...mavs/spurs/suns arent winning shit this season so we might as well start the offseason threads already

Findog
04-03-2010, 11:49 PM
Neat. At least when I look down I can see my dick.

Look on the bright side: When your team wins a championship, you apparently lose all self control and go down to the arena to masturbate on the glass. You can't have a public indecency charge on your record when you apply for jobs after college.

ehz33satx
04-03-2010, 11:52 PM
You sound like a young little pervert Findog. All your posts are about masturbating. Get a life.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-03-2010, 11:54 PM
Caron Butler is playing much worse than Richard Jefferson.

Think about that for a minute. Yikes.

Findog
04-03-2010, 11:55 PM
You sound like a young little pervert Findog. All your post are about masturbating. Get a life.

All of your posts are butthurt little queefs popping up in Mavs-related posts. The Warriors owned us once upon a time, but I let it go. I don't hold it against their fans or their franchise. Just because we're your daddy, that's no reason to get unruly and talk back to your father figure.

Boom! Roasted!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-03-2010, 11:56 PM
You sound like a young little pervert Findog. All your post are about masturbating. Get a life.

Is it hard to jerk off when you can't see your dick?

Findog
04-03-2010, 11:56 PM
Caron Butler is playing much worse than Richard Jefferson.

Think about that for a minute. Yikes.

For about the past five games. Jefferson has sucked dick all year. I'll take Butler over Josh Howard.

DAF86
04-03-2010, 11:59 PM
I'll give you that.

:tu let's not forget Manu's better at the defensive end also

Why aren't teams knocking down your door to make you a GM? Since you hold an opinion that isn't shared by a single scout, coach, player or front-office excecutive? Shit man, the Spurs should've traded Duncan years ago and built their team around Manu and his amazing ability to play 60 games a year.

'Cause I'm too young, my time will come.

Right. Since the Spurs apparently had TWO franchise players instead of just one, they somehow lost that series because the Mavericks had the better role players. Makes perfect sense to me :tu

Yup, kinda like how the Pistons beat the Lakers in 2004 or the Kings should have beaten LA in 2002.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-03-2010, 11:59 PM
I would take Butler over Howard as well.

Jefferson's been tearing it up ever since TP got injured. I'm nervous to see what happens when TP returns.

ehz33satx
04-04-2010, 12:04 AM
Its a freaking San Antonio Spurs forum. Of course I am going to make fun of all the fans from other NBA teams who come on here to post. All of you just waiting to get home and post on Spurstalk.com. You must be thinking about the San Antonio Spurs all day. I don't EVER go to any Lakers, Suns, Celtics, much less Mavericks forums and spend hours a day there, compiling thousands of posts like some of you. Seriously, how many times a day do you think about the San Antonio Spurs? San Antonio on your mind.

Booharv
04-04-2010, 12:06 AM

Iirc they were only going to do that if someone took on the remaining two years on Dalembert's contract.

MavDynasty
04-04-2010, 12:06 AM
This is the NBA forum you dipshit... if we really drooled Spurs cock all day like you the majority of our posts would be in the Spurs section

ehz33satx
04-04-2010, 12:08 AM
Don't they have an NBA forum at Mavstalk?

Findog
04-04-2010, 12:08 AM

Dirk career defensive rating: 103
Manu career defensive rating: 98

Your time will never come when you tell somebody that you would build a team around Manu before Dirk or Tim Duncan.

Yup, kinda like how the Pistons beat the Lakers in 2004

Karl Malone got hurt

Kings should have beaten LA in 2002.

Webber was a top five player at the time and the Kings had three other All Star caliber players. Lakers had two franchise players and six role players. This example doesn't support your point.

ehz33satx
04-04-2010, 12:09 AM
And the majority of my posts are spent making fun of Mavericks fans and their beloved team.

Findog
04-04-2010, 12:11 AM
I would take Butler over Howard as well.

Jefferson's been tearing it up ever since TP got injured. I'm nervous to see what happens when TP returns.

I would be too if I were a Spurs fan. Jefferson also had a great game against us back in December when both Duncan and Parker were out. I think when the Spurs have their Big Three, his role is necessarily reduced and he needs more freedom to be effective. Parker's injury might be a little bit of Ewing Theory, since having the ball in his hands reduces Manu's role a little bit. Do the Spurs go on this tear without Manu playing out of his freaking mind the past month? He'd be sharing the playmaking responsibilities with Parker. Of course, Manu is inconsistent historically and isn't durable. Wonder if fatigue will be a factor for him in the playoffs.

Findog
04-04-2010, 12:12 AM
Don't they have an NBA forum at Mavstalk?

Who gives a shit, the NBA Section at Spurstalk is the best bball messageboard. Either go back to the Spurs section with the other mouth breathers or step up your game if you want to make it here.

ehz33satx
04-04-2010, 12:12 AM
The Mavericks legacy will be of them being up 2-0 two years in a row and both times losing 2-4. Oh so close!

Findog
04-04-2010, 12:13 AM
ehz33satx's legacy will be a public indecency rap.

Findog
04-04-2010, 12:13 AM
The Mavericks legacy will be of them being up 2-0 two years in a row and both times losing 2-4. Oh so close!

When did this happen?

ehz33satx
04-04-2010, 12:17 AM
When did this happen?

2006 your beloved Mavs lost to the Miami Heat 2-4 after being up 2-0. 2007 your beloved Mavs lost to the lower seeded Golden State Warriors, again after being up 2-0.

Findog
04-04-2010, 12:19 AM
2006 your beloved Mavs lost to the Miami Heat 2-4 after being up 2-0. 2007 your beloved Mavs lost to the lower seeded Golden State Warriors, again after being up 2-0.

That never happened dipshit.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-04-2010, 12:22 AM
That never happened dipshit.

:lol :lol :lol

Seriously, when were the Mavs ever up 2-0 in the GS series?

Findog
04-04-2010, 12:23 AM
:lol :lol :lol

Seriously, when were the Mavs ever up 2-0 in the GS series?

This is why you are not respected in this forum ehz33satx. You never know what the fuck you're talking about.

"Uh uh, you guys were so bad against the Warriors you were never up 2-0."

Predictable menudo eater.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-04-2010, 12:24 AM

(1) Dallas Mavericks vs. (8) Golden State Warriors

April 22 1 Golden State Warriors 97, Dallas Mavericks 85

April 25 2 Golden State Warriors 99, Dallas Mavericks 112

April 27 3 Dallas Mavericks 91, Golden State Warriors 109

April 29 4 Dallas Mavericks 99, Golden State Warriors 103

May 1 5 Golden State Warriors 112, Dallas Mavericks 118

May 3 6 Dallas Mavericks 86, Golden State Warriors 111

ehz33satx
04-04-2010, 12:24 AM
2003–04 NBA Western Midwest 3rd 52 30 .634 Lost First Round Sacramento 4, Dallas 1
2004–05 NBA Western Southwest 2nd 58 24 .707 Won First Round
Lost Conference Semifinals Dallas 4, Houston 3
Phoenix 4, Dallas 2
2005–06 NBA Western Southwest 2nd 60 22 .732 Won First Round
Won Conference Semifinals
Won Conference Finals
Lost NBA Finals Dallas 4, Memphis 0
Dallas 4, San Antonio 3
Dallas 4, Phoenix 2
Miami 4, Dallas 2
2006–07 NBA Western Southwest 1st 67 15 .817 Lost First Round Golden State 4, Dallas 2
2007–08 NBA Western Southwest 4th 51 31 .622 Lost First Round New Orleans 4, Dallas 1
2008–09 NBA Western Southwest 3rd 50 32 .610 Won First Round
Lost Conference Semifinals Dallas 4, San Antonio 1
Denver 4, Dallas 1

Findog
04-04-2010, 12:26 AM
^ :lmao

This guy is so butthurt when it comes to the blue and green. Mark Cuban and Dirk Nowitzki must've run a train on his mom. I have no idea how he feels about his own team or anything else going on in the NBA because he only posts in Mav-related threads. Good to know that the blue and green have made their way into his psyche and made themselves comfortable and at home.

You should've consulted basketball reference before you typed your bullshit about the Mavs blowing consecutive 2-0 leads. :lol

ehz33satx
This is why you are not respected in this forum ehz33satx. You never know what the fuck you're talking about.

"Uh uh, you guys were so bad against the Warriors you were never up 2-0."

Predictable menudo eater.

Who gives a fuck about respect on this forum. ITS JUST THE INTERNET! I could care less if you respected me or not. I have a life outside of these walls.

Findog
I have a life outside of these walls.

That involves jizzing on the Spurs trophy cases at the AT&T Center.

MavDynasty
:lmao

dumbass fat beaners cant even get recent history right

DAF86
04-04-2010, 12:28 AM
Dirk career defensive rating: 103
Manu career defensive rating: 98

lol

Your time will never come when you tell somebody that you would build a team around Manu before Dirk or Tim Duncan.

Just Dirk, there's no reason to put Tim in there. Besides I would never tell nobody anything I would just do my thing and then be exposed as the genious that I am.

Karl Malone got hurt

lol x 2

Webber was a top five player at the time and the Kings had three other All Star caliber players. Lakers had two franchise players and six role players. This example doesn't support your point.

Who had the best two players of that series?

Dude I didn't go out today 'cause I have to study. I'm taking a break now, make my break a worthy one, don't come in here with these weak ass arguments.

ehz33satx
04-04-2010, 12:28 AM
Is that what your crave? Respect on a NBA forum?

Findog
04-04-2010, 12:29 AM
Is that what your crave? Respect on a NBA forum?

I don't crave anything. If you're going to accidentally click on the NBA Forum instead of the regular mouthbreather section and come in here and be a dumbshit, be prepared to get made fun of for your trouble.

Findog
04-04-2010, 12:32 AM
Manu > Dirk :lol

lol x 2

Did you watch that series? Rasheed Wallace tore the Lakers apart without Malone to guard him

Who had the best two players of that series?

The Lakers certainly didn't have three of the top four players in that series, which is what you claim vis a vis Mavs-Spurs: According to you, the Spurs had two franchise players and an All Star caliber player, whereas the Mavs only had an All Star

Ghazi
04-04-2010, 12:34 AM
lets do a Manu v Dirk poll. I think Dirk wins even on a Spurs site.

Findog
04-04-2010, 12:36 AM
lets do a Manu v Dirk poll. I think Dirk wins even on a Spurs site.

Just barely though, they already did one. Let's not give Spur fan too much credit. Manu's an amazing player, but let's not get carried away. He gets hurt too much and he's inconsistent: he'll go through stretches where he does indeed play like a top ten player, then he'll disappear. Dirk stays healthy and consistently plays at a top ten level.

Goran Dragic
04-04-2010, 12:37 AM
I would just do my thing and then be exposed as the genious that I am.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao irony

You're such a fuckin genius you can't even spell the word right :lmao

I ams a geenious!!!!

Goran Dragic
04-04-2010, 12:37 AM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=genious

DAF86
04-04-2010, 12:40 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao irony

You're such a fuckin genius you can't even spell the word right :lmao

I ams a geenious!!!!

I'm such a genious I can spell genius like the fuck I want, also I can speak two languages.

Goran Dragic
04-04-2010, 12:42 AM
I'm such a genious I can spell genius like the fuck I want

ok

DAF86
04-04-2010, 12:42 AM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=genious

:lol You just made my break a worthy one.

Findog
04-04-2010, 12:43 AM
I'm such a genious I can spell genius like the fuck I want, also I can speak two languages.

You suck dick at evaluating basketball in both Ingles y Espanol.

Findog
04-04-2010, 12:44 AM
Manu > Dirk

Argentinian military > British military

Goran Dragic
04-04-2010, 12:48 AM
Findog, I've been meaning to ask, wtf is in your sig?

DAF86
04-04-2010, 12:49 AM
You suck dick at evaluating basketball in both Ingles y Espanol.

I may suck at that in Ingles and Espanol but in inglés and español I rule.

dirk4mvp
04-04-2010, 12:52 AM
Looks like I missed an interesting thread, imho.

MavDynasty
04-04-2010, 12:56 AM
Just dumbass fat beaners being dumbass fat beaners and dumbass nazi's being dumbass nazis

nothing to see here

peteee
04-04-2010, 12:56 AM

Yup, kinda like how the Pistons beat the Lakers in 2004 or the Kings should have beaten LA in 2002.
manu often plays off the bench along the 2nd unit of Spurs, against the opposing 2nd unit as well who aren't able to bring as much pressure as the 1st unit are.

dirk4mvp
04-04-2010, 12:59 AM
:lmao Manufan is still so butthurt that everyone squirts on his face on the regular that he tries to bring up Manu in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with him :lmao

It would've been common sense to drop your lame shtick after your lips were splooged upon in the KG thread, tbh.

peteee
04-04-2010, 12:59 AM
I may suck at that in Ingles and Espanol but in inglés and español I rule.
Hablo Español también.

dirk4mvp
04-04-2010, 01:02 AM
:lol manu > Dirk

peteee
04-04-2010, 01:04 AM
Findog, I've been meaning to ask, wtf is in your sig?
some kid seated in a fastfood restaurant, whose head is caged in this odd helmet as a protection against the humidly malodorous air.

peteee
04-04-2010, 01:08 AM
Originally Posted by DAF86 http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/nba/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4207711#post4207711)
Manu > Dirk

Argentinian military > British military

http://thm-a02.yimg.com/nimage/99e12917da0df18e

DAF86
04-04-2010, 01:35 PM
Looks like I missed an interesting thread, imho.

:lmao Manufan is still so butthurt that everyone squirts on his face on the regular that he tries to bring up Manu in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with him :lmao

It would've been common sense to drop your lame shtick after your lips were splooged upon in the KG thread, tbh.

:lol manu > Dirk

Try to get on time next time and I may honor you with a response. Besides I'm just giving the Mavs crew something to entertein themselves with after Manu sucks today.