PDA

View Full Version : .........Do you put sports before sex?

Hooters Girl
04-03-2010, 11:36 PM
What is more important a championship Ring, or good sex?

Do you put sports before sex?

Killakobe81
04-03-2010, 11:37 PM
Nah but try to get bothe when possible ...LOL
That is a gREAT day ...

BanditHiro
04-03-2010, 11:39 PM

like what do you mean?

are we trading one for the other?

good sex the rest of your life but no championships or Championships but you die a virgin?

D-Wade #3
04-03-2010, 11:39 PM
Only Lakaluva puts sports before sex because he can't get any

peteee
04-03-2010, 11:44 PM

Definitely I do if sex only means the intercourse with some hussy hags like you.

midnightpulp
04-03-2010, 11:44 PM
Lets put it like this. I've never jumped out of bed and ran down the street shouting due to sex. If you all have, I want to meet the bitch.

Even after one of those late night meetings with your Kobe fathead?

Knowing you, I'd figure that'd be the best fuck of your life that's worthy of such a celebration.

BanditHiro
04-03-2010, 11:46 PM
He asked you a simple fucking question, bitch, and your reply... "like what do you mean?"

PUSSY!!!

i replied with a little bit more than that but

i would trade good sex for a night for a championship. sex is a lot easier to get than your team winning a championship. just ask mavs and suns fans, hell you can even ask their parents as well.

but if it had to be one or the other for the rest of my life i would pick the sex like everybody should.

HarlemHeat37
04-03-2010, 11:47 PM
Sports>Pussy..

It's a rare scenario though..it happens a lot more often if you have a GF, for obvious reasons..I pick playing ball over seeing my GF all the time, and I also choose to watch Spurs and other NBA games over seeing her all the time..saves me money and stress..obviously with the GF scenario, the moist is available very often, so it's not a big deal..

Being in a scenario where you have to pick between moist and sports with a stranger is rare..

Sadly, I've been in that situation and I remember it like it was yesterday..I was in the middle of it while watching Spurs-Mavs game 7..on my mom, it's the truth..when the game got heated down the stretch, I chose the game instead..no-brainer IMO..sadly, she left and the Spurs lost..it all happened in such a short span, it still hurts..

HarlemHeat37
04-03-2010, 11:50 PM

i would trade good sex for a night for a championship. sex is a lot easier to get than your team winning a championship. just ask mavs and suns fans, hell you can even ask their parents as well.

but if it had to be one or the other for the rest of my life i would pick the sex like everybody should.

:rollin:rollin

Frenzy
04-03-2010, 11:50 PM

interesting.

ok lets put it like this. Pick your dream girl...whoever that is. It was either one night with that girl(sex ,and a for sure it would be GOAT)

or

Game 7 in the finals with your team favored to win. Plus to top it all off you got court side seats.

pick... and you can't pick both :nope

HarlemHeat37
04-03-2010, 11:51 PM
interesting.

ok lets put it like this. Pick your dream girl...whoever that is. It was either one night with that girl(sex ,and a for sure it would be GOAT)

or

Game 7 in the finals with your team favored to win. Plus to top it all off you got court side seats.

The game, no-brainer..

D-Wade #3
04-03-2010, 11:51 PM
Pussy is no big deal for me son. I've turned down more offers than you've successfully had. Real talk.

You turn down pussy to post on spurstalk? :lmao

D-Wade #3
04-03-2010, 11:52 PM
Any man in his right mind will always see his girl after he's watched his favorite team. New pussy is a different story, especially if she's fine.

This

midnightpulp
04-03-2010, 11:53 PM

But for a Lakers homer, winning ships is easier than sex since most of them haven't been laid more than ten times. There's always hookers, but they usually can't afford more than ten trips after they get done paying back rent to their mother.

So all that leaves for Lakers homers is Kobe, the Lakers, and fabricated tales of living the high life on the Hollywood scene.

midnightpulp
04-03-2010, 11:57 PM
Pussy is no big deal for me son. I've turned down more offers than you've successfully had. Real talk.

Possibly. I'm pretty selective about who I send vibes out to while you wait outside various weight loss centers with a bucket of friend chicken in your hands.

midnightpulp
04-04-2010, 12:02 AM
:lol

What does that mean? Explain yourself.

If I have to explain it, you don't understand the game, son.

Now get going, KFC and the front steps of Curves are waiting for you.

DAF86
04-04-2010, 12:13 AM
In real life yes, because you don't have to choose, you can have both and a game won't wait for you to stop having sex but you can wait 'till a game ends to do it. But if you give me to choose just one I take sex.

Ghazi
04-04-2010, 12:14 AM
Question needs to be reworded.

Sex is more important but I would definitely give up sex for a limited time to watch the BOYS IN BLUE HOIST THEIR FIRST MOTHERFUCKIN LARRY O B.

I would also NEVER EVER consider not watching an important playoff game for sex!

This is just me.

Anyway, regarding sex, Ghazi is in a slump :cry.

midnightpulp
04-04-2010, 12:17 AM
What man sends out vibes. That's some shit a woman says. You see some good looking pussy, you get at it. You see some not so good looking pussy, you store it away for when the good looking pussy is acting up. That's the game in a nutshell.

I can already tell you're more of a "play the odds" type. Approach as many girls as you can and pray you get a hit. That, or you married your highschool sweetheart and never been out to a bar or a club unless it's you talking her out on your anniversary.

Vibes, dude. Showing or not showing interest. Ever sat down for a drink at a bar and had a girl sit next to you and start talking you up? You can either choose one or the other, to continue the conversation or say my buddy is waiting for me at the pool table.

But again, girls probably don't scout you out when you make the scene, so you have to rely on the blunt force trauma approach of annoying as many chicks as possible until one is drunk enough or desperate enough to actually find you charming and attractive.

DAF86
04-04-2010, 12:17 AM
What man sends out vibes. That's some shit a woman says. You see some good looking pussy, you get at it. You see some not so good looking pussy, you store it away for when the good looking pussy is acting up. That's the game in a nutshell.

Actually, you wait 'till a good looking girl sends vibes to you and then you make the move, if no good looking girl is into you then you start going for the uglier ones. Females pick the males, not the other way around.

BanditHiro
04-04-2010, 12:19 AM

Sex is more important but I would definitely give up sex for a limited time to watch the BOYS IN BLUE HOIST THEIR FIRST MOTHERFUCKIN LARRY O B.

I would also NEVER EVER consider not watching an important playoff game for sex!

This is just me.

so you never had sex and it looks like your team won't but hoisting a championship in the near future...

how the fuck do you live with yourself?

na i'm just kidding with you

angelbelow
04-04-2010, 01:01 AM
we can have both. that is all.

skut_farkus
04-04-2010, 01:18 AM
Meow

kamikazi_player
04-04-2010, 02:55 AM
interesting.

or

Sex for sure:king

gm5k
04-04-2010, 03:10 AM
the truth is most people on a board like this are not having sex. that's why they post on an internet message board.

and the answer is no, i choose sex. but how could i expect you guys to believe me? i post somewhat frequently on a San Antonio Spurs forum.

xellos88330
04-04-2010, 04:29 AM
I always put watching sports before sex. Watch the game, then have sex. It is a great way to celebrate or take out some frustrations if my team wins or loses. My wife seems to enjoy it that way too. She loves the different attitudes and emotions that translate to my bedroom antics. Makes every game night a wonderful and new experience for her.

If the question was meant to be forever.... I prefer the sex. I would actually turn sex into a sport. I would call it.... CUM CATCHERS! The rules are simple... it is kinda like darts. Hit her in the eye... 100 pts, mouth 50 pts, get her in the mouth AND make her gag is 200 pts. The woman also only has a set time limit to make the man shoot his load. 1 pt is deducted for every second past the time limit.

gm5k
04-04-2010, 04:50 AM
If the question was meant to be forever.... I prefer the sex. I would actually turn sex into a sport. I would call it.... CUM CATCHERS! The rules are simple... it is kinda like darts. Hit her in the eye... 100 pts, mouth 50 pts, get her in the mouth AND make her gag is 200 pts. The woman also only has a set time limit to make the man shoot his load. 1 pt is deducted for every second past the time limit.

:rollin

ploto
04-04-2010, 06:17 AM
What do you think halftime is for??

Tmac&Luther
04-04-2010, 06:28 AM
the truth is most people on a board like this are not having sex. that's why they post on an internet message board.

and the answer is no, i choose sex. but how could i expect you guys to believe me? i post somewhat frequently on a San Antonio Spurs forum.

Actually "the truth is" you just admitted you never get laid (bro it's 2010..EVERBODY is on the internet and posts on some kind of board :lol (my space, face book or whatever, I hardly ever post on this board and just because people post on a message board that doesn't mean they aren't nailing some trim :lol Seriously bro, get out and get laid) People actually get on the internet just to get laid now.

To answer the question though.........you can't put sports before sex, because having sex IS A SPORT, it's just like running, swimming, and jumping. It'll wear your ass out and is a physical activity. They even have a term for this....it's called "sport ****ing" So to the OP....that's a trick question.

benefactor
04-04-2010, 06:32 AM
This...and the DVR.

gm5k
04-04-2010, 08:05 AM
Actually "the truth is" you just admitted you never get laid (bro it's 2010..EVERBODY is on the internet and posts on some kind of board :lol (my space, face book or whatever, I hardly ever post on this board and just because people post on a message board that doesn't mean they aren't nailing some trim :lol Seriously bro, get out and get laid) People actually get on the internet just to get laid now.

To answer the question though.........you can't put sports before sex, because having sex IS A SPORT, it's just like running, swimming, and jumping. It'll wear your ass out and is a physical activity. They even have a term for this....it's called "sport ****ing" So to the OP....that's a trick question.

just messin around man! no need to take my post so seriously :toast for the record though, posting on a board like this is definitely not like being on Facebook, etc :downspin:

i agree w/ ur 2nd paragraph, definitely a trick question :lol or at least there's way too many variables. depends on the available sex/stakes of the game you wanted to watch.

edit: nm i see it's ring or good sex. nowadays i'll take the sex. a couple of years ago that might've been a different answer. thank God for chilling out on basketball obsession.

Ashy Larry
04-04-2010, 08:50 AM
these days i do ....... I can't stand my wife

jbspurs
04-04-2010, 09:15 AM
interesting.

or

I'll take one night stand with the girl wearing blue!!:eyebrows

JoeTait75
04-04-2010, 09:20 AM

You can do both. Not at the same time, of course.

Girasuck
04-04-2010, 11:25 AM
these days i do ....... I can't stand my wife

HAHAHA!! Me too man.

DPG21920
04-04-2010, 11:34 AM

This is just me.

Wait. You mean to tell me that wearing high school wrestling shirts and making youtube videos by yourself talking about posters on an online forum in a shitty room with one poster of a girl in a bikini does NOT get you ladies?

DPG21920
04-04-2010, 11:35 AM

I hate it when people take hypothetical questions, like this, and try and apply logic to it. Just answer the question.

Killakobe81
04-04-2010, 12:36 PM
If I have to explain it, you don't understand the game, son.

Now get going, KFC and the front steps of Curves are waiting for you.

That was pretty funny "curves" LOL

but not all Laker fans post about hollywood I lived in LA (in Dalls now) sseen a lot of celebrities but hardly "know" any of them ...or live a a luxurious lifestyle ...

But I do miss LA no place like it ..and I lived or spent over a month straight in in San Antonio, Houston, Rochester, Brooklyn, Sacramento, Vegas, Memphis and now Frisco, TX (outside of Dallas)

LA is the best the Texas cities are a close 2nd,3rd ...

Killakobe81
04-04-2010, 12:38 PM
What does posting here have to do WITH this ? I just had sex with my wife this morning BEFORE the Cavs /Celts ...now I can chill watch teh doubleheader and gofor round 2 later tonight ...

BanditHiro
04-04-2010, 12:46 PM
What does posting here have to do WITH this ? I just had sex with my wife this morning BEFORE the Cavs /Celts ...now I can chill watch teh doubleheader and gofor round 2 later tonight ...

championship or sex is the question

djohn2oo8
04-04-2010, 12:47 PM

Get the knockout bruh, :lol

djohn2oo8
04-04-2010, 12:48 PM
I can already tell you're more of a "play the odds" type. Approach as many girls as you can and pray you get a hit. That, or you married your highschool sweetheart and never been out to a bar or a club unless it's you talking her out on your anniversary.

Vibes, dude. Showing or not showing interest. Ever sat down for a drink at a bar and had a girl sit next to you and start talking you up? You can either choose one or the other, to continue the conversation or say my buddy is waiting for me at the pool table.

But again, girls probably don't scout you out when you make the scene, so you have to rely on the blunt force trauma approach of annoying as many chicks as possible until one is drunk enough or desperate enough to actually find you charming and attractive.

OMFG, this whole post is sig worthy, Lakaluva put on blast :lmao:lmao:lmao

Spursfan092120
04-04-2010, 12:58 PM
Sports before sex???

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Cry2hN-xUQM/SHtjtOc_6FI/AAAAAAAAAGg/bArv-bN8cmI/s400/Obama+Hell+No.jpg

Spursfan092120
04-04-2010, 12:59 PM

:lmao:lmao
Epic, epic post. Blast of the year so far.

IronMexican
04-04-2010, 01:18 PM
Raiders > sex

sex > everything else.

Killakobe81
04-04-2010, 01:37 PM
championship or sex is the question

I got THAT part ...

Someone said teh majority of posters here dont get sex ...AND made some smart remark abouit people that Live in LA ...i was responding to that.

Im sure there are SOME no getting some loser and my wife is not a former La model but she looks good, has a voracious appetite and the mother of my kids ...and she knows to let me watch the Laker game so she better some get it BEFORE or AFTER the game ...

As for winning a title I would sacrifice sex for a week or a month for one ...but anything longer is too much.

jack sommerset
04-04-2010, 02:01 PM
I would fuck everytime before I would go play a sport.

I don't get the ring part of the equation but I am not a professional athlete so I am FUCKING before I go play any sport for anything.

The Power Hour.
04-05-2010, 02:45 AM
You turn down pussy to post on spurstalk? :lmao

:wow

Duncan
04-05-2010, 01:23 PM
But for a Lakers homer, winning ships is easier than sex since most of them haven't been laid more than ten times. There's always hookers, but they usually can't afford more than ten trips after they get done paying back rent to their mother.

So all that leaves for Lakers homers is Kobe, the Lakers, and fabricated tales of living the high life on the Hollywood scene.

:lol