PDA

View Full Version : TJ Simers: A guy with little D*ck

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2010, 02:00 PM
After the Lakers won the title T.J Simers exposes his manhood...

“Everyone is supposed to be a Lakers lover now, giddy and overcome with affection for their heroes, but excuse me if I sit this one out."

"Kobe did it without Shaq because he had Pau"

“Winning it all makes them no more appealing, Kobe’s still over the top absurd in his mood swings, Pau still carrying on like someone swiped his rattle, Phil so above it all it's surprising he doesn't demand to be carried off the court like Cleopatra.”

“It has always been about them, Kobe and Phil, and maybe Shaq, who isn't even here -- Kobe and Phil's personal quests now for individual greatness -- and not for a single moment has it been about you.”

“Now as you know, there are some cities where winning and losing changes the way people view life the next day, most of the time the fans of L.A. mocking such people for having nothing else in their lives.”

“Good for the Lakers, but what's the difference between a Lakers championship and one won by the Sparks? As far as I'm concerned -- with no rooting interest in either -- nothing.”

Here’s an example of session between Kobe and Simers:

Simer: “So, what do you think of the Garnett deal?”
Kobe: “As far as what?”
Simers: “Are you disappointed the Lakers couldn’t make something happen?”
Kobe: “I don’t have a reaction either way.”

Simers: “You don’t think about the Lakers, and what they could or could not do to improve after everything you had to say?”
Kobe: “Why should I?”

Simers: “What do you think about Mitch’s assessment of the team?”
Kobe: “Talk to Mitch about it, man, “If that’s what he feels, that’s what he feels.”

Simers: “So what is your real opinion?”
Kobe: “I don’t have one.”

Simers: “You’re telling me, the Lakers aren’t on your mind?”
Kobe: “Write what you want to write, man”

Simers: “You made your future with the Lakers an issue, and don’t you think you have left Lakers fans hanging?”
Kobe rolled his eyes and said: “I’m not making it an issue any more.”

Simers: “Does that mean you will be at training camp?”
Kobe: “I have no reason not to be,”

Simers sarcastically said, “Your guy, Ric Bucher, says you will never play in a Lakers uniform again.”
Kobe:“You know what, man, we’ll see what happens.”
Kobe walked away saying, “Maybe I just don’t like seeing you here.”

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2010, 02:19 PM
TJ is one of those niggas that thinks he's important because he writes shit. Both he and HATER Hartman have been lobbying for Kobe's fall for some time now. What's worse is they hate Laker fans as well. They can all suck a cock as far as I'm concerned.

Jealousy of athletes is consuming him...he wants Kobe and Co..to think highly of him and his profession....but he's madder than a muthafucker that his profession has him chasing the athletes and not the other way around...

He believes he has the power of the pen therefore he's a bonafide pussy...

Fpoonsie
04-04-2010, 03:29 PM
Aside from what was just posted, I have no other material to judge Simers on. However, I can't help but be a LITTLE impressed that he's not afraid to ask "tougher" questions.

[shrug]

duhoh
04-04-2010, 06:40 PM
Aside from what was just posted, I have no other material to judge Simers on. However, I can't help but be a LITTLE impressed that he's not afraid to ask "tougher" questions.

[shrug]

:downspin:

we need them talking to lebron as well :lol

duncan228
04-04-2010, 06:43 PM
Simers getting a lot of love for this. :lol

There is no joy in Kobeville (http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-simers4-20100404,0,5591153,full.story)
Does all of Kobe Bryant's talent and money make up for an unapproachable, snarling and cold persona?
By T.J. Simers
LA Times

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150173

Budkin
04-04-2010, 07:50 PM
Simers is one of the worst.