PDA

View Full Version : The Celtics are pathetic

DazedAndConfused
04-04-2010, 02:31 PM
Win or lose this game, I would piss in my beer cup and throw it at the players if I were a Boston fan.

sribb43
04-04-2010, 02:38 PM
Lebron will sweep the Celtics all by himself

j.dizzle
04-04-2010, 03:01 PM
Rasheed is a team cancer hahaha Ray Allen took a fat shit on Cle today though, that dude is scary as hell when hes feeling it

noob cake
04-04-2010, 03:03 PM
Invoking the transient property of basketball. Rockets >>> Cavs

poop
04-04-2010, 05:23 PM
yes Boston FELL OFF A CLIFF this year.

its good to see those cocky, dirty bastards struggle and lose.

BanditHiro
04-04-2010, 05:28 PM
really wished they would have lost. would have love to see a KG tantrum on the podium

mogrovejo
04-04-2010, 10:11 PM
Why? I'm fine with the team now, I think they've been playing well lately and will very probably enter the playoffs with some momentum build.

ulosturedge
04-04-2010, 10:19 PM
Rasheed is a team cancer hahaha Ray Allen took a fat shit on Cle today though, that dude is scary as hell when hes feeling it

Yeah Sheed picking a fight with the refs when his team has a 20 point lead. Is this dude fucking retarded. Like thats going to help his situation with the refs. Having personal vendettas and holding grudges does nothing but disrupt team chemistry.

This is why I laugh when people try and say we were left with sloppy seconds with Dice when Sheed went to Boston. Sheed is exactly with the team he should be. He never belonged in a Spurs uniform. Sheed was the second option for the Spurs not the first.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-04-2010, 10:45 PM
Why? I'm fine with the team now, I think they've been playing well lately and will very probably enter the playoffs with some momentum build.

You're fine with choking at home constantly and blowing huge leads?? Do you even watch the Celtics? A one legged Kevin Garnett and having Ray Allen show up once every 10 games is only going to lead to a first round exit.

duhoh
04-04-2010, 10:48 PM
at least ray ray ringed. i'm a seattle local :D

BRHornet45
04-04-2010, 10:51 PM
lol son ... try being a Hornets fan :(

mogrovejo
04-04-2010, 11:16 PM
You're fine with choking at home constantly and blowing huge leads?? Do you even watch the Celtics? A one legged Kevin Garnett and having Ray Allen show up once every 10 games is only going to lead to a first round exit.

Yes, I've watched every game of them, some more than once.

And who the fuck are you? If I wanted that kind of superficial, reactionary and over-emotional analysis I'd watch tv. Stop answering my posts with that type of expertise.

duhoh
04-05-2010, 12:22 AM
Yes, I've watched every game of them, some more than once.

And who the fuck are you? If I wanted that kind of superficial, reactionary and over-emotional analysis I'd watch tv. Stop answering my posts with that type of expertise.

sorry he's canadian

DJ Mbenga
04-05-2010, 12:29 AM
KG isnt the problem ( he looks crippled out there) its pierce. he is suddenly old and slow. he has to get healthy for them to have a shot. and maybe they should think about getting a rebound along the way.