PDA

View Full Version : How's this for "reality"?

LoneStarState'sPride
04-04-2010, 05:07 PM
Just bitchslapped the fakers on their home floor. Who here still thinks San Antonio can't hang with the league's best?

SpurmzKilla
04-04-2010, 05:13 PM
I ain't. Spurmz make a run when they stuck in eighth. They still to old and ain't keepin no run in da playoffs. Play like crap all season and get pumped for a couple weeks. It'll be over before May. Laker Nation

tdunk21
04-04-2010, 05:16 PM
I ain't. Spurmz make a run when they stuck in eighth. They still to old and ain't keepin no run in da playoffs. Play like crap all season and get pumped for a couple weeks. It'll be over before May. Laker Nation

fuck u and ur dumb laker nation....u got bitchslapped......kobe got bitchslapped by bogans.....

easy7
04-04-2010, 05:18 PM
Lakalova said it was going to be a cakewalk and it was, for the Spurs...:lmao

bresilhac
04-04-2010, 05:22 PM

Looks to me like it was the Fakers that were the old and tired team today. Bitch ass Bryant got his ass shut down and that was that. Go back to Hollywood bitch and leave Spurs Talk alone already. Fakers. What a bunch of highly overrated fuckheads.

TampaDude
04-04-2010, 05:23 PM
The Fakers just got ASSRAPED on their home floor by a doubly-shorthanded Spurs team. How's THAT for reality??? :lmao

hombrefeo
04-04-2010, 05:26 PM
The Fakers just got ASSRAPED on their home floor by a doubly-shorthanded Spurs team. How's THAT for reality??? :lmao
:toast

01Snake
04-04-2010, 05:29 PM

http://www.aaregistry.com/eimage/Ebonics%28Logo%29.gif

nkdlunch
04-04-2010, 05:30 PM
well we did lose to the nets

TampaDude
04-04-2010, 05:31 PM
well we did lose to the nets

Yeah...I sure hope we don't face them in the first round... :lmao

peskypesky
04-04-2010, 05:38 PM
Spurs absolutely can hang with the NBA's best. As long as Hill or Manu are running the offense!

raspsa
04-04-2010, 05:52 PM
If someone had said a couple of weeks back that the Spurs would beat in a convincing manner the Cavs, Celts, magic and Lakers, he'd have been branded as crazy. If the same guy had predicted the Spurs would lose to the Nets, that would have been believable.