04-04-2010, 05:30 PM
Im not :lol

But I hope Luva is ok

BlackSwordsMan
04-04-2010, 05:31 PM
:lmao

djohn2oo8
04-04-2010, 05:39 PM
I think Luva is bipolar. One minute, "it's game on bitches" the next minute, its "no biggie"

AussieFanKurt
04-04-2010, 05:47 PM
I think Luva is bipolar. One minute, "it's game on bitches" the next minute, its "no biggie"

you make a very valid point

Harry Callahan
04-04-2010, 05:52 PM
LL may be bi-polar, but I'm thinking more like "Metally Challenged" - I won't use the R word since that is insensitive and it is Easter Sunday.

djohn2oo8
04-04-2010, 05:54 PM
LL may be bi-polar, but I'm thinking more like "Metally Challenged" - I won't use the R word since that is insensitive and it is Easter Sunday.

:lol

Shastafarian
04-04-2010, 05:55 PM
Explain that to us, retard. I go take a quick shower to head out and chase this pussy for tonight, and I come back to this?

http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/overcompensating.jpg

Fpoonsie
04-04-2010, 06:01 PM
Ron Artest Has got to bet the worst off season acquisition in since Kwame Brown

Realmente Halbar

Ron Artest has shown nothing thus far to suggest that he was anything CLOSE to a bad pickup for the Lakers.

The POs are around the corner, though, so we'll see if he can sustain his composure and quality mins.

Shastafarian
04-04-2010, 06:01 PM
That's Rasheed, with Dick running a close second.

As bad as Dick has played this season, he still totally shat on Artest today. So did Manu. And Artest should know a great deal about shit since he used to live in it.

Fpoonsie
04-04-2010, 06:02 PM

Dick's been bringin it the past few weeks.

He still has to show it in the POs like Ron-Ron, though.

Gutter92
04-04-2010, 06:03 PM
"Metally Challenged"

Explain that to us, retard. I go take a quick shower to head out and chase this pussy for tonight, and I come back to this?

Oh, whats his name? Anyways have fun and make sure he wears a condom

duhoh
04-04-2010, 06:04 PM
Ron Artest Has got to bet the worst off season acquisition in since Kwame Brown

Realmente Halbar

no that goes to dick jefferson. it looked perfect on paper, but we should've gotten around 60 wins this season, from the talent level.

this is where i almost miss culburn's vulgarity just to see what he had to say :lol

djohn2oo8
04-04-2010, 06:05 PM
"Metally Challenged"

If you were really chasin pussy, then you wouldn't be posting about it on a message board

duhoh
04-04-2010, 06:05 PM
If you were really chasin pussy, then you wouldn't be posting about it on a message board

:whine

ChumpDumper
04-04-2010, 06:09 PM
If you were really chasin pussy, then you wouldn't be posting about it on a message boardAnd instead of doing it on Sunday afternoon, you would have done it on Friday night. Of course Friday night you were here talking about how satisfied your Canadian girlfriend is with your long distance phone sex technique.

djohn2oo8
04-04-2010, 06:12 PM
And instead of doing it on Sunday afternoon, you would have done it on Friday night. Of course Friday night you were here talking about how satisfied your Canadian girlfriend is with your long distance phone sex technique.

djohn2oo8
04-04-2010, 06:12 PM
LMAO LeBron at the Red Sox game

WildcardManu
04-04-2010, 06:13 PM
no that goes to dick jefferson. it looked perfect on paper, but we should've gotten around 60 wins this season, from the talent level.

this is where i almost miss culburn's vulgarity just to see what he had to say :lol

I think Pop already mentioned it about expecting them to roll right out the gate with all the new faces that it was a disappointment that they didn't mesh right away.
The good thing is that it took this late in the season for the team to click, but it's playing well together nonetheless.

Shastafarian
04-04-2010, 06:14 PM
You gotta give Luva a little credit though. Any sign of the other Laker tards here? I think I saw Banzai but that's about it.

z0sa
04-04-2010, 06:14 PM

That's called being a two-faced ho

Frenzy
04-04-2010, 06:16 PM

Agloco
04-04-2010, 07:33 PM
"Metally Challenged"

The Lakers are a scrub team.

Signed, Lakaluva.

poop
04-04-2010, 08:06 PM
And instead of doing it on Sunday afternoon, you would have done it on Friday night. Of course Friday night you were here talking about how satisfied your Canadian girlfriend is with your long distance phone sex technique.

hahaha Pwnt.:lol

djohn2oo8
04-04-2010, 08:28 PM
Ladies and gentleman, it's the Lakaluva roast special, all are welcome...You just need to roast Lakaluva at least once :lol

Buddy Holly
04-04-2010, 09:00 PM
I go take a quick shower to head out and chase this pussy for tonight, and I come back to this?

If you have to tell us then you're obviously lying.

A simple translation:

I go take a quick poop because I have IBS and I just had some good Mexican food my mom made but like I said, I got the IBS so dems the breaks. Where's my Captain Planet blanket?

Spursfan092120
04-04-2010, 09:12 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/1zgoqw.jpg

You lost an athlete in Trevor Ariza to get Artest...Ariza's getting 15 a game while Artest is getting 11. We lost Fabricio and KT for RJ, who gives us a spark...what an idiot...you just have no idea how to keep your mouth shut.

Spursfan092120
04-04-2010, 09:14 PM
What's really funny is..no one has to say anything..the guy just owns himself with his stupid responses...

TinTin
04-04-2010, 09:18 PM

nkdlunch
04-04-2010, 09:24 PM
LMAO faggot owned his own damn self

djohn2oo8
04-04-2010, 09:37 PM
LMAO faggot owned his own damn self

Chucho
04-06-2010, 02:24 AM

+1
That's about as obvious as anything gets on the internetz.

rayray2k8
04-06-2010, 02:30 AM
I always wondered who's the dike in his avatar and if he still watches wresting, which he probably still does. :lmao

PURO SAN ANTO 210!
04-06-2010, 02:46 AM
Ftl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Puro san anto 210!

Puto!

rayray2k8
04-06-2010, 02:49 AM
...... Can I get a face palm? There's a few in here who are obviously lost. :lol

fo'shizzle
04-06-2010, 04:30 AM

THIS

Oh, whats his name? Anyways have fun and make sure he wears a condom

THIS

THIS

AND THIS :lmao

wijayas
04-06-2010, 04:41 AM
I always wondered who's the dike in his avatar and if he still watches wresting, which he probably still does. :lmao

It is his girlfriend Fabio....:lmao :lmao :lmao

wijayas
04-06-2010, 04:44 AM

:lmao :lmao

laka vulva overcompensated by starting another thread "Spurs Trying Like Shit to Avoid Lakers"... :rollin :rollin

wijayas
04-06-2010, 04:50 AM

So, you are back that quick from chasing pussy? :lmao :lmao
No success, neh? :lmao :lmao :lmao
You need to change your name from lakavulva to lakadick or lickadick. :lmao :lmao :lmao

Harry Callahan
04-06-2010, 05:55 AM
"Metally Challenged"

Is an explanation REALLY necessary? I don't think so.

D-Wade #3
04-06-2010, 09:10 AM
So, you are back that quick from chasing pussy? :lmao :lmao
No success, neh? :lmao :lmao :lmao
You need to change your name from lakavulva to lakadick or lickadick. :lmao :lmao :lmao

Of couse he didn't get any pussy on a Sunday night, but again, he couldn't get any Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday, so that's why he went chasin on a Sunday, thinking maybe, just maybe, that would be the day that his feelings would be spared, and that he wouldn't be rejected by every woman he sees

wijayas
04-06-2010, 10:16 AM
Of couse he didn't get any pussy on a Sunday night, but again, he couldn't get any Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday, so that's why he went chasin on a Sunday, thinking maybe, just maybe, that would be the day that his feelings would be spared, and that he wouldn't be rejected by every woman he sees

Lord have mercy!!!!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol

djohn2oo8
04-06-2010, 10:27 AM

WOW!!! :lmao

Native American
04-06-2010, 12:09 PM
My tribe has a saying: the wretched, arrogant man will be as bold as a rooster when he falls on good fortune, but when he is humbled he will run and hide like a fleeing rabbit. And by "wretched, arrogant man" I mean lakaluva. And by "be as bold as a rooster when he falls on good fortune" I mean when the Lakers are winning, he's going to be a cocky ass bitch. And by "when he is humbled he will run and hide like a fleeing rabbit" I mean when the Lakers get embarrassed, lakaluva will run and hide like a flaming faggot.

nkdlunch
04-06-2010, 12:13 PM

djohn2oo8
04-06-2010, 12:18 PM
lol at the new spurstalk header

silverblk mystix
04-06-2010, 12:30 PM
Laka dik luva...

is just spending a little ...time...with his lifesize....FABIO ...cut-out....

he will be back as soon as the lakers do something positive....

Booharv
04-06-2010, 06:13 PM
I like when he gets delusional and refers to the team by using we or us. A lot of fans do that but I mean posts like this one are unreal.

Stop riding our nuts. TJ is a butt hurt cock sucker working in LA yet has no access to LA's top star. They don't pay us to smile, or shake hands. We get paid to kick ass on the court.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4207489#post4207489

But the best is when he talks about how much pussy he gets. It's so sad it's unreal. You can feel his intense loneliness cascading out over the internet from his jizz and whiskey soaked keyboard. I can only imagine the web of lies and deceit he has to spin to get women to the dank basement he most likely inhabits.

D-Wade #3
04-06-2010, 06:16 PM
I like when he gets delusional and refers to the team by using we or us. A lot of fans do that but I mean posts like this one are unreal.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4207489#post4207489

But the best is when he talks about how much pussy he gets. It's so sad it's unreal. You can feel his intense loneliness cascading out over the internet from his jizz and whiskey soaked keyboard. I can only imagine the web of lies and deceit he has to spin to get women to the dank basement he most likely inhabits.

With a screename like lakaluva, do you really expect him to get any pussy?

spurs10
04-06-2010, 06:45 PM
Laka dik luva...

is just spending a little ...time...with his lifesize....FABIO ...cut-out....

he will be back as soon as the lakers do something positive....
This is very true. All the best to you and your cardboard Fabio..mrlakadikluva...

wijayas
04-06-2010, 09:40 PM
My tribe has a saying: the wretched, arrogant man will be as bold as a rooster when he falls on good fortune, but when he is humbled he will run and hide like a fleeing rabbit. And by "wretched, arrogant man" I mean lakaluva. And by "be as bold as a rooster when he falls on good fortune" I mean when the Lakers are winning, he's going to be a cocky ass bitch. And by "when he is humbled he will run and hide like a fleeing rabbit" I mean when the Lakers get embarrassed, lakaluva will run and hide like a flaming faggot.

:toast

That oretty much describes lakavulva.

wijayas
04-07-2010, 10:17 AM
Im not :lol

But I hope Luva is ok

Don't worry about lakavulva. He'll be back when Lakers on this forum win against the Clips.... In the meantime, he is chasing after all the pussy he can get... He is a stud. Fabio-kind-of stud! :lol

Muser
04-07-2010, 10:30 AM
Spurs are 2 wins away from luva donning a Spurs avatar :lol

cheguevara
04-07-2010, 02:15 PM

this lakaluva must be a serious faggot to get abused like this

Halberto
04-07-2010, 02:18 PM
Spurs are 2 wins away from luva donning a Spurs avatar :lol

Did he make a bet that the spurs wont get fifty wins????

Native American
04-07-2010, 02:46 PM
There are no monkeys in North America. However, the spider monkey resides in nearby Mexico just south of the American lands. The spider monkey can give us an honest study of what some of man's more primitive, instinctual behavior can be like. Spider monkeys dig holes in the ground they will use to urinate and deficate in. Against smaller enemies, the spider monkey might grab the feces from the holes to sling at those threats, similar to his distant relative the rhesus monkey known for slinging feces. However, in times of emergency when the spider monkeys feel threatened by what they anticipate is a much larger or more dangerous predator, they sometimes actually jump in the toilet hole and cover the top with leaves and branches to avoid such dangerous threats. And when I say "spider monkey" of course I'm talking about lakaluva. And when I say "dangerous threats" I mean lakaluva's own stupidity. And when I say the spider monkey "will jump in the toilet hole to avoid dangerous threats" I mean it is in fact lakaluva, and not the Spurs, who is "trying like shit to avoid" his own stupidity when he stops posting after the Lakers once again get embarrassed.

Or he could just be chasing some pussy on a Sunday afternoon.

djohn2oo8
04-07-2010, 02:47 PM
There are no monkeys in North America. However, the spider monkey resides in nearby Mexico just south of the American lands. The spider monkey can give us an honest study of what some of man's more primitive, instinctual behavior can be like. Spider monkeys dig holes in the ground they will use to urinate and deficate in. Against smaller enemies, the spider monkey might grab the feces from the holes to sling at those threats, similar to his distant relative the rhesus monkey known for slinging feces. However, in times of emergency when the spider monkeys feel threatened by what they anticipate is a much larger predator, they sometimes actually jump in the toilet hole and cover the top with leaves and branches to avoid such dangerous threats. And when I say "spider monkey" of course I'm talking about lakaluva. And when I say "dangerous threats" I mean lakaluva's own stupidity. And when I say the spider monkey "will jump in the toilet hole to avoid dangerous threats" I mean it is in fact lakaluva, and not the Spurs, who is "trying like shit to avoid" his own stupidity when he stops posting after the Lakers once again get embarrassed.

Or he could just be chasing some pussy on a Sunday afternoon.

Fabbs
04-07-2010, 03:12 PM
excellent thread.

Fabioluva :lol

djohn2oo8
04-07-2010, 03:19 PM
excellent thread.

Fabioluva :lol

:lmao Have u noticed that lakaluva has not posted in a couple of days in this thread?

Muser
04-07-2010, 03:28 PM
lol bukkaked by the entire forum.

D-Wade #3
04-07-2010, 03:49 PM
Oh shit, where the fuck did Lakaluva go?
how could I forget he's busy bein a pussy ass ho
Out chasing pussy cuz he thinks he's the shit
Only to find out NO woman wants to jump on his small ass dick
We know you didnt get any, so you had to say you got some,
but instead of a woman, you got a man to be on the bottom

Halberto
04-07-2010, 04:19 PM

I called him out on that once. His response: "I'm a part of the team." :lol

Booharv
04-07-2010, 05:26 PM
I don't know what it is but I love shitting on this guy (that's not true I know exactly what it is--he's an annoying dickhead). That combined with a slow day here at work led me to create: Lakaluva's top 5 "I think I'm on the Team" hits of the week:
Does this even deserve a thread. Yall think we don't hear yall talking shit out there. You see what you did to the Jazz. You all did this! You should have just shut the fuck up and let us coast, but now you woke up the Gods.
Oh, brother.
And we just continue to keep winning, all while on cruise control.

Said in a game where the Lakers led the Jazz by a couple points and said despite the fact that the Lake Show had lost 3 of their last 4 (seriously).
Shit he just guaranteed a trade three years from now. Imagine what we can get with that last year of 32 mil on his contract. That's going to be the biggest trade piece in history.
Apparently "we" didn't consult Jerry Buss who probably intends to have Kobe retire as a Laker. And more importantly "we" most certainly didn't consult Kobe who has a Full Fucking no-trade clause and is most certainly not going to accept being salary dumped. Also "we" might be an unending reservoir of stupidity.
Stop riding our nuts. They don't pay us to smile, or shake hands. We get paid to kick ass on the court.

No, you get paid to shovel fries at Arbies. Kobe, Pau, & crew get paid to play for the Lakers.
And... 1.
We blew them out this year in LA, and they had to turn the game into a circus to win barely win one at home this year. Look man, were not losing to teams we've already owned, no fucking way!!!

This one's really got it all. In order; Bragging, excuses for a loss, bad grammar/typos "win barely win", and speaking as though he is on the team and then making a guarantee on behalf of the team (that he has nothing to do with), then cursing, and finally extra exclamation points.

Wifebeater
04-07-2010, 05:37 PM
http://www.pictureawards.net/gallery/2002/photos/sports-shopland.jpg

Pictured at the top: Lakaluva.

Pictured at the bottom: the rest of Spurstalk.

This is one good beating guys, reminds me of the time I kicked my wife down the stairs last week.

NRHector
04-07-2010, 11:33 PM
Finally came out to play

fo'shizzle
04-08-2010, 12:22 AM
He's back sons!

FkLA
04-08-2010, 12:48 AM
cockluva being gang raped by all of spurstalk :lol

fo'shizzle
04-08-2010, 03:38 AM
cockluva being gang raped by all of spurstalk :lol

and he keeps coming back for more :rollin

NRHector
04-10-2010, 10:32 PM
owned himself again

fo'shizzle
04-23-2010, 11:15 AM
Sons, this thread needs a bump!

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151950

chichi!gettheyeyo
04-23-2010, 11:18 AM
Hey lakaluva, you don't got nothing to do with your life. Why don't you get a job? Work with lepers. Blind kids. Anything's gotta be better than lying around all day waiting for all of Spurstalk to fuck you.