PDA

View Full Version : The Lakers will make the Finals

DazedAndConfused
04-04-2010, 11:33 PM
Assuming Bynum comes back, which I know is a big ?, there is still no team in the WC that can hang with the Lakers for a 7 game series.

Too much length. No WC team has a front court that can match.

badfish22
04-04-2010, 11:35 PM
lol trying to convince yourself.

djohn2oo8
04-04-2010, 11:35 PM
cool story, bro

mytespurs
04-04-2010, 11:38 PM
Assuming Bynum comes back, which I know is a big ?, there is still no team in the WC that can hang with the Lakers for a 7 game series.

Tell us something we all don't already know........:rolleyes Despite the loss today, the Lakers are still the top team in the West. I don't think anyone would argue w/you.....even some of my fellow giddy Spurs fans.
:hat

D-Wade #3
04-04-2010, 11:44 PM
Laker fans are like that one bitch back in high school, who has to be told that she's hot every second of the day

Sean Cagney
04-04-2010, 11:46 PM
laker fans are like that one bitch back in high school, who has to be told that she's hot every second of the day

lol good shyt man!!!!!!!

jag
04-04-2010, 11:46 PM
Well damn...now there's no point to even watching the playoffs.

HarlemHeat37
04-04-2010, 11:47 PM
Laker fans are like that one bitch back in high school, who has to be told that she's hot every second of the day

:lol LOL this is actually so true..I've never seen a fan base that needs so much reassurance..

ChrisRichards
04-04-2010, 11:54 PM

Bet?:wakeup

jag
04-04-2010, 11:54 PM
:lol LOL this is actually so true..I've never seen a fan base that needs so much reassurance..

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150270

It's pretty bad

ChrisRichards
04-04-2010, 11:55 PM

:lol

LakerHater
04-04-2010, 11:56 PM
Well goin by the Thread starter's name.... DOUBT IT!!!

They're bench SUX!

ezau
04-05-2010, 02:20 AM
and get swept by the Cavs.

namlook
04-05-2010, 03:37 AM
Well damn...now there's no point to even watching the playoffs.

Sure there is. It will be fun to see how far your team can get. If the Spurs go one and done don't expect to see Manu back because he won't be paid if the Spurs don't think they can win a championship. A loss in the first round starts rebuilding mode for the Spurs.

ezau
04-05-2010, 04:24 AM
Sure there is. It will be fun to see how far your team can get. If the Spurs go one and done don't expect to see Manu back because he won't be paid if the Spurs don't think they can win a championship. A loss in the first round starts rebuilding mode for the Spurs.

If I were a Laker fan, I would be utterly worried. If the Lakers don't win a championship, then what? The way Kobe is playing, he's just going to get worse. He's nothing more than a volume shooter who misses a lot of shots. I'd take Joe Jonson over Kobe anytime of the day

timvpimp
04-05-2010, 07:54 AM
Of course the Lakers are the favorite now but the result cannot be so sure until the game is done. A superb roster dosen't always grant wins, especially considering the Lakers have been the targeted enemy for other candidates that are prepared and keen to give the Lakers as much trouble as they can if/when fighting them.

JamStone
04-05-2010, 09:30 AM
3tI4CbCniBI

Quit Hatin'
04-05-2010, 11:43 AM
It's funny how haters try to take away from the lakers saying how the other teams were injured.They make excuses for the lakers success. will they say "o the lakers were too banged up and injured this season" if cavs win the title ? Did they say "Andrew was injured and the out come would have been different if he was healthy" when Boston won? Nope only for the lakers they make excuses.

mogrovejo
04-05-2010, 12:08 PM

This would be much a much greater advantage 10 years ago. Now it's nice, but far from decisive.

Quickness and spacing >> length and size.

Findog
04-05-2010, 12:19 PM

Okay

nkdlunch
04-05-2010, 12:21 PM
Lakers might make the Finals, they also might get bounced in the 1st round.

jag
04-05-2010, 12:22 PM
3tI4CbCniBI

nice

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-05-2010, 12:45 PM
America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

The Cougar
04-05-2010, 12:52 PM
3tI4CbCniBI

2Q2OlqsknXI

TampaDude
04-05-2010, 12:57 PM
America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

/thread

D-Wade #3
04-05-2010, 01:25 PM
It's funny how haters try to take away from the lakers saying how the other teams were injured.They make excuses for the lakers success. will they say "o the lakers were too banged up and injured this season" if cavs win the title ? Did they say "Andrew was injured and the out come would have been different if he was healthy" when Boston won? Nope only for the lakers they make excuses.

And you make excuses when they lose, whats your point? Telling a bitch she's hot is what she wants to hear, even though she may be ugly as shit. Your insecurity is fucking sad, and hilarious at the same time

Native American
04-05-2010, 02:18 PM
Every animal has an instinctual urge to survive. Some take different approaches to achieving this end. The Iberian ribbed newt is an amphibian that has an interesting defense mechanism it uses to ward off predators. When threatened, the newt stands still and then projects its ribs out so far that the ribs will puncture through its own flesh and secrete a poisonous milky substance on its chest to scare off enemies. And by this I mean when Laker fans need to overcompensate for their realizations that their team is way overrated and aren't going to win shit this year, they have to puff out their chests as a defense mechanism for their insecurities to reassure themselves, only to have milky secretions all over their chests after being bukkaked by a superior team.

duhoh
04-05-2010, 02:21 PM
And you make excuses when they lose, whats your point? Telling a bitch she's hot is what she wants to hear, even though she may be ugly as shit. Your insecurity is fucking sad, and hilarious at the same time

yup.

it is what it is, or bust.

not many LAL fans can eat crow.

Native American is a baus! :lol

djohn2oo8
04-05-2010, 02:43 PM
Every animal has an instinctual urge to survive. Some take different approaches to achieving this end. The Iberian ribbed newt is an amphibian that has an interesting defense mechanism it uses to ward off predators. When threatened, the newt stands still and then projects its ribs out so far that the ribs will puncture through its own flesh and secrete a poisonous milky substance on its chest to scare off enemies. And by this I mean when Laker fans need to overcompensate for their realizations that their team is way overrated and aren't going to win shit this year, they have to puff out their chests as a defense mechanism for their insecurities to reassure themselves, only to have milky secretions all over their chests after being bukkaked by a superior team.

:lmao

yup.

it is what it is, or bust.

not many LAL fans can eat crow.

Native American is a baus! :lol

yeah is beastin on here