PDA

View Full Version : Go Whitey Go!

gaKNOW!blee
04-05-2010, 06:58 PM
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/news?slug=jn-race040410

whitey ftw sons.

BRHornet45
04-05-2010, 06:59 PM
hell yea sons white boys doing the damn thing in college basketball!

gaKNOW!blee
04-05-2010, 07:07 PM

this will allow more white players to get the recruiting that they deserve IMO. it appears Sue Bird has paved the way.

BRHornet45
04-05-2010, 07:12 PM
this will allow more white players to get the recruiting that they deserve IMO. it appears Sue Bird has paved the way.

CO-SIGNED! .... racist ass NBA

Girasuck
04-05-2010, 07:49 PM
There's white players outside of Utah? Go figure.

duhoh
04-05-2010, 08:40 PM
i like how larry bird tries to blow off the whole race thing by saying that it doesn't matter about race, but he goes and drafts white kids like crazy :lol

BRHornet45
04-05-2010, 08:55 PM
i like how larry bird tries to blow off the whole race thing by saying that it doesn't matter about race, but he goes and drafts white kids like crazy :lol

son at least someone in the NBA does. 95% of the GM's have a mindset to draft black only.

Sigz
04-05-2010, 08:59 PM
“Get the white boy!” the coach said. “Get the white boy!”

“Obviously,” Scheyer said, “he was talking about me. I had a number and a name [on my jersey]. But instead it was ‘Get the white boy!’ “

Fucking retarded black.

If the colors were reversed, it would be considered racist.

DJ Mbenga
04-05-2010, 09:00 PM
sons thats why the ncaa is a fraud league. they make the game for whites. then they raise these kids false hope and they go to the nba and expect to become stars. when brent barry is your hero there is something wrong

BRHornet45
04-05-2010, 09:02 PM
Fucking retarded black.

son I'll co-sign the hell out of that! ... btw let's squash the beef ok. God bless

dickface
04-05-2010, 09:16 PM
Fucking retarded black.

rofl true. just imagine the shitstorm if a white coach called a player "black boy"

mavs>spurs2
04-05-2010, 09:20 PM

i'm part white, and im more hood than you and can beat you in basketball. what's up with all the white comments? i know my beloved friend BRhornet isn't a racist

Sigz
04-05-2010, 09:29 PM
son I'll co-sign the hell out of that! ... btw let's squash the beef ok. God bless

Get the fuck outta here you racist black fat feller fuck.

BRHornet45
04-05-2010, 09:30 PM
i'm part white, and im more hood than you and can beat you in basketball. what's up with all the white comments? i know my beloved friend BRhornet isn't a racist

son you need to check that shit at the door homey. me and sigz about to throw down in this mothafucka if he keeps talking smack

Sigz
04-05-2010, 09:31 PM
son you need to check that shit at the door homey. me and sigz about to throw down in this mothafucka if he keeps talking smack

Your kind ain't allowed here.

BRHornet45
04-05-2010, 09:32 PM
Get the fuck outta here you racist black fat feller fuck.

son it ain't my fault you're in love with a bull dyke ok ? say that one more time and im gonna choke you. ONE MORE time and im gonna choke your tongue out your mouth!

Sigz
04-05-2010, 09:34 PM
son it ain't my fault you're in love with a bull dyke ok ? say that one more time and im gonna choke you. ONE MORE time and im gonna choke your tongue out your mouth!

Your fat fuck, racist faggotry ass isn't allowed here.

BRHornet45
04-05-2010, 09:36 PM
Your fat fuck, racist faggotry ass isn't allowed here.

son you are pure TRASH! the sanitation department is two blocks away from picking you up and taking you to the dump yard. lol you're so insecure about your internet lesbian Becky

Sigz
04-05-2010, 09:39 PM
son you are pure TRASH! the sanitation department is two blocks away from picking you up and taking you to the dump yard. lol you're so insecure about your internet lesbian Becky

How am I trash, you're the racist one here!!! Don't talk, PM, or reply to me ever again or I will seek lawful action.

BRHornet45
04-05-2010, 09:43 PM
How am I trash, you're the racist one here!!! Don't talk, PM, or reply to me ever again or I will seek lawful action.

ROTFLMAO!!!! son you need a beer!

Darthkiller
04-05-2010, 09:51 PM

hmm didnt know Roy Hibbert, Brandon Rush and Danny Granger are white.

duhoh
04-06-2010, 12:46 AM
sons thats why the ncaa is a fraud league. they make the game for whites. then they raise these kids false hope and they go to the nba and expect to become stars. when brent barry is your hero there is something wrong

brent barry has done way more than you sucka!?!?!

The TroutBum
04-06-2010, 01:01 AM
LOL black people.