PDA

View Full Version : Fluke win against the Lakers

Manudo Flopo
04-06-2010, 02:18 AM
Thank Kobe for his third consecutive bad shooting day otherwise you would be fried mofos.

Anyways i wanna see you crying and back to reality when your pathetic team lose to either the Kings or Suns.

You won't be able to avoid the Lakers in the 1st. round ...

The spurts are One and Done as "First Round fodders"..

Keep dreaming assholes. you won't beat the Lakers in a seven-game series..

Bye Bye fuckers.

rayray2k8
04-06-2010, 02:18 AM
:lol So sad.

rayray2k8
04-06-2010, 02:22 AM
CJ-GGmhdyqo

Manudo Flopo
04-06-2010, 02:26 AM
No the spurts are the losers and an 8th seed by seasons end

UnWantedTheory
04-06-2010, 02:30 AM
I am sorry if I disagree with the fluke comment. Everyone has proof that the LA game was not a fluke all on Kobe. What about the possibility of decenct defense? Did that have nothing to do with it? Celts, Magic, Cavs, & Lakers doesnt exactly scream fluke. Do I think we are a legit contender? Probably not...but we can be a scurry team that, I think, many dont want to face at this point in time. That fluke game was without two of our better players in Parker & Hill as well. Eh, Whatevs magooch.

aksyunstar
04-06-2010, 02:31 AM
http://www.conservatree.com/public/pubimages/readawrapper.gif

rayray2k8
04-06-2010, 02:35 AM
S9hRSITloOQ

lennyalderette
04-06-2010, 02:45 AM
get the hell out of here what are you? your profile says "boston" but you keep talking about L.a ???!!!!??!!!?? theres only one fan that flip flops and hates his own team by impersonating as a boston fan, the only fans that boooooo their team everytime they lose hahahahaha hello and welcome bandwagon faker fan!!! too bad half your team are homosexuals that are too soft to hang. bahahahahaaha lol artest lol paula gasol lol blown knees bynum later vag!

rayray2k8
04-06-2010, 02:47 AM
You guys have a lot to learn.. :rolleyes

rayray2k8
04-06-2010, 02:52 AM
I guess Louis is done. :lol
Where are you Louis?

PURO SAN ANTO 210!
04-06-2010, 02:57 AM
Fuck luisa!!!!

tdunk21
04-06-2010, 02:58 AM
Thank Kobe for his third consecutive bad shooting day otherwise you would be fried mofos.

Anyways i wanna see you crying and back to reality when your pathetic team lose to either the Kings or Suns.

Bye Bye fuckers.

u must have cried ur ass off when spurs beat lakers, celtics, magic and cavs....the best teams in the league.....:lol

dumbass

lennyalderette
04-06-2010, 02:58 AM
fuck was i trolled??? damn u

rayray2k8
04-06-2010, 03:19 AM
fuck was i trolled??? damn u

admitting, is the first step to recovery. :tu
The other noobs won't get it, but you have freed yourself from your noob shell.

pookenstein
04-06-2010, 03:24 AM

Bye Bye fuckers.

:sleep

Sisk
04-06-2010, 04:15 AM
:guin

SAtown
04-06-2010, 04:25 AM
Manudo Flopo = Amarelooms :elephant

Waps1980
04-06-2010, 07:00 AM

Bye Bye fuckers.

omg that just might be the most pathetic thing I've seen on this forum.

Solid D
04-06-2010, 07:22 AM
Looks like it's time to clean the lint screen, again.

tmtcsc
04-06-2010, 10:27 AM

Bye Bye fuckers.

You forgot to add a nervous little giggle to the end of your post. The clock is ticking for your Fakers.

Sausage
04-06-2010, 10:31 AM
WHAT?

hCqefcY7lpI

DaBears
04-06-2010, 10:44 AM

Bye Bye fuckers.

You seem just a tad bit desperate, and just i touch tab bit of looser, all in all that makes you out to be and your team Boston or LA really pathetic..

Sure it was a fluke that SA and 3 out of that last 4 or 5 teams to beat LAkers in teh last 2 weeks or so..

fluke right.... Your a joke and how Spurs man handled LAKERS and the other top seeded teams over the last 10 or so is not.. Its fact..

face it LAKERS and CELTICS are like yesterdays news, its history and done with..

Cane
04-06-2010, 10:53 AM
Lets be easy on the Boston fan; they are racists after all so you can't expect much.

However they did give us some huge breaks:

1. Getting the fat shit known as Wallace that the Spurs and the rest of the league was trying to sign. Boston must have some good food over there.

2. Taking Finley off the Spurs hands

Thanks!

rayray2k8
04-06-2010, 11:06 AM
Manudo Flopo = Amarelooms :elephant

Really? Was pretty sure it sounded like Louis aka princess pimp, spork killer and all his other lame ass names.
If true, mav fan is even more pathetic than I thought.

WildcardManu
04-06-2010, 11:10 AM
Haters are nervous and taking notice.

rayray2k8
04-06-2010, 11:27 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=10756&type=sigpic&dateline=1250877467
Is that blade in the back ground? :lmao

dc_spursfan
04-06-2010, 12:05 PM
lol@this thread!

What a difference being in the East make. The Spurs are considered losers but yet they only have one less win then Boston. The same mighty Boston that got there ass beat by the Spurs. If we are losers why pay any attention to us?

anakha
04-06-2010, 12:25 PM
Really? Was pretty sure it sounded like Louis aka princess pimp, spork killer and all his other lame ass names.

It's Louis.

Leetonidas
04-06-2010, 01:04 PM
Damn dude, these trolls are so played out it's not even remotely comical anymore. For the last 3 years all I see is "Sperms, Spews, Spurts" etc. Fucking come up with something already you ignorant trollop.

TampaDude
04-06-2010, 01:04 PM
The Spurs were just shooting some shots...just beating an overrated Fakers team they were supposed to (and will continue to) beat...no surprises here...

BadOne
04-06-2010, 04:16 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=10756&type=sigpic&dateline=1250877467
Is that blade in the back ground? :lmao
:rollin:lmao

I just noticed that too!!! LOL!!!

my2sons
04-06-2010, 04:19 PM
"There must be steroids in your macaroni"

SAtown
04-06-2010, 04:57 PM

ahhh you're probably right. I totally forgot about that loser

Sisk
04-06-2010, 04:59 PM
:rollin:lmao

I just noticed that too!!! LOL!!!

Best. Sig. Ever.

Death In June
04-06-2010, 08:17 PM
Damn dude, these trolls are so played out it's not even remotely comical anymore. For the last 3 years all I see is "Sperms, Spews, Spurts" etc. Fucking come up with something already you ignorant trollop.What's even more sad, is that it's the same guy that's been here for years retyping the same comments over and over under different names. Again, dude is either halfway retarded or he might have mild dementia.

LoneStarState'sPride
04-06-2010, 08:24 PM
......dude is either halfway retarded or he might have mild dementia.

"halfway"?

"mild"?

Your kindness is touching, it really is. :toast

Biggems
04-06-2010, 08:39 PM

Bye Bye fuckers.

Stern gift wrapped a Championship for you bitches 2 years ago. BTW, be glad the Lakers beat us in the WCF that year, cause had the Spurs won that series, the Celtics would still be stuck on 16.