PDA

View Full Version : Indazone - Sam Fisher and DaDakota Are Doing It Again

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-06-2010, 01:19 PM
http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=184671&page=3

Da Dakota STOP IT. You know damn well I am none of those persons and I am NOT and have NEVER been in clutchfans site. If I try register it would never accept my account so fuck off.

You know damn well I am NOT Indazone so fuck off.

Sam Fisher FUCK YOU.

I am so sick of your damn crap of make up LIES about me and put it all over message boards. STFU

Indazone I do not know about you but I am really getting sick of their bull shit. I think it is time we send formal complain to the clutchfans site.

Also anyone that say Llull is a good defender is a moron. He is one of the worst defenders in Euroleague.

Muser
04-06-2010, 01:22 PM
lolwut

Muser
04-06-2010, 01:25 PM
Wow, just clicked on the link and looked around, clutchfans is so full of homers..

djohn2oo8
04-06-2010, 01:27 PM
lol clutchfans, lol Indazone, why so serious???

djohn2oo8
04-06-2010, 01:27 PM
Wow, just clicked on the link and looked around, clutchfans is so full of homers..

:lmao Mostly Yaofans, son

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-06-2010, 01:35 PM

They have worst NBA fans of any team.

djohn2oo8
04-06-2010, 01:38 PM
They have worst NBA fans of any team.

You think clutchfans count as legit Rockets fans? :lol

Trainwreck2100
04-06-2010, 01:48 PM
nobody gives a shit

N4th4n
04-06-2010, 02:04 PM

Da Dakota STOP IT. You know damn well I am none of those persons and I am NOT and have NEVER been in clutchfans site. If I try register it would never accept my account so fuck off.

You know damn well I am NOT Indazone so fuck off.

Sam Fisher FUCK YOU.

I am so sick of your damn crap of make up LIES about me and put it all over message boards. STFU

Indazone I do not know about you but I am really getting sick of their bull shit. I think it is time we send formal complain to the clutchfans site.

Also anyone that say Llull is a good defender is a moron. He is one of the worst defenders in Euroleague.

If you act like a tool you can expect to be treated like a tool.

mavs>spurs2
04-06-2010, 02:07 PM
why do you give a shit about what retards on a garbage rockets board have to say?

WGAF
04-06-2010, 02:11 PM

da dakota stop it. You know damn well i am none of those persons and i am not and have never been in clutchfans site. If i try register it would never accept my account so fuck off.

You know damn well i am not indazone so fuck off.

Sam fisher fuck you.

I am so sick of your damn crap of make up lies about me and put it all over message boards. Stfu

indazone i do not know about you but i am really getting sick of their bull shit. I think it is time we send formal complain to the clutchfans site.

Also anyone that say llull is a good defender is a moron. He is one of the worst defenders in euroleague.

w g a f ?!?!?!?!?!

Indazone
04-06-2010, 02:21 PM
why do you give a shit about what retards on a garbage rockets board have to say?

^This and I think it's funny now.

And the legend continues to grow. :lol

Kori knows who I am.

Indazone
04-06-2010, 02:24 PM
Plus this...the more DaDakota posts about this the more he owns himself for sheer stupidity. Keep it up Dada...you add to the comedy and entertainment of the board.

Kai
04-06-2010, 03:09 PM
To clutchfans defense, what fan message board isn't a majority of idiots/homers?

djohn2oo8
04-06-2010, 03:20 PM
To clutchfans defense, what fan message board isn't a majority of idiots/homers?

You're pushing the issue....Clutchfans is different because it is full of Yaofans, and Yaofans piss me off more than Kobe fans

Mel_13
04-06-2010, 03:23 PM
I am NOT and have NEVER been in clutchfans site. If I try register it would never accept my account

This should be a good one.

If you've never been there why won't they allow you to register?

Do tell, Billy.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-06-2010, 03:26 PM
This should be a good one.

If you've never been there why won't they allow you to register?

Do tell, Billy.

It say "your account awaits moderator approval" no matter how many times I try register there this is always same message. Never once has it been approve. Also if I contact them about it asks for 10 dollars.

You actual think I am spending money to register there?:lmao

Mel_13
04-06-2010, 03:28 PM
It say "your account awaits moderator approval" no matter how many times I try register there this is always same message. Never once has it been approve. Also if I contact them about it asks for 10 dollars.

So it's free for other people, but they want you to pay?

Makes sense.

phyzik
04-06-2010, 04:04 PM
this thread is missing something.......

I know!!!!

MG0VGbcMeNM

noob cake
04-06-2010, 04:10 PM
You're pushing the issue....Clutchfans is different because it is full of Yaofans, and Yaofans piss me off more than Kobe fans

Clutchfans is where Brian Cook + 1st for Brook Lopez happens

Indazone
04-06-2010, 04:59 PM
Where banning and partial banning keeps homerism in line!

:toast

BlackSwordsMan
04-06-2010, 05:50 PM
wow didn't know kill bill was a houston fan gimmick

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-06-2010, 06:18 PM
So it's free for other people, but they want you to pay?

Makes sense.

It is not free. I already contact them like I said before. It is $10 or you must wait 2 years for "membership". It seems some Rockets fans is dumb enough to pay to join. They call it "donation".

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-06-2010, 06:19 PM
wow didn't know kill bill was a houston fan gimmick

Do not believe it. DaDakota and that Sam Fisher fag are liars. Kori and Tim know we are not the same person.

sook
04-06-2010, 07:16 PM
I can't believe it, there are others that see the light too!:wow

Indazone
04-06-2010, 07:34 PM
I can't believe it, there are others that see the light too!:wow

Hey Sook! I found this quote straight from Morey's mouth just for you and DJohn. Enjoy the rest of the offseason thinking about a Rockets team with Yao. :lol

The Rockets became a feel-good story this season because of their selfless play and their largely anonymous lineup. But Morey knows well the limits of that formula.

“The reality is, you need a guy like Yao Ming to win the title,” he said. “We don’t have another way to acquire a guy as good as him. It makes sense no matter what the situation is for us to bet on that.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/21/sports/basketball/21rockets.html

djohn2oo8
04-06-2010, 07:42 PM
Hey Sook! I found this quote straight from Morey's mouth just for you and DJohn. Enjoy the rest of the offseason thinking about a Rockets team with Yao. :lol

The Rockets became a feel-good story this season because of their selfless play and their largely anonymous lineup. But Morey knows well the limits of that formula.

“The reality is, you need a guy like Yao Ming to win the title,” he said. “We don’t have another way to acquire a guy as good as him. It makes sense no matter what the situation is for us to bet on that.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/21/sports/basketball/21rockets.html

Indazone with the epic fail once again. They are forced to bet on him due to 1 year left on his contract, idiot

kamikazi_player
04-06-2010, 07:45 PM
Hating on the 2nd or 3rd best center in the league, no surprises here.

mogrovejo
04-06-2010, 07:52 PM

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/21/sp...21rockets.html (http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/21/sports/basketball/21rockets.html)

Yeps. The reason why the Hornerts shouldn't trade Chris Paul because they have Collison; the reason why the Rockets best chance to win a title in the next few years is to extend Yao Ming for 3/4 years.

My fellow Celtics fan knows his craft.

mogrovejo
04-06-2010, 07:54 PM
Except there's no Rubio vs. Llull debate over here (at least among respectable persons), that poster provides some pretty good insights. Llull should be a decent scoring combo in the NBA.

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-06-2010, 08:03 PM
Except there's no Rubio vs. Llull debate over here (at least among respectable persons), that poster provides some pretty good insights. Llull should be a decent scoring combo in the NBA.

The Spaniards are the worst homers in all history. Now it all makes sense that you are one of them all the bizarre things you says about European basketball.

Lull is better than Rubio. Also Llull is a pure shooting guard. Morey is a true moron if he thinks he is a point guard. He has ZERO point guard skills other than dribbling. He makes Aaron Brooks seem like Steve Nash.

Lull is just score, shoot, score, shoot, score, shoot. He is NOT a point guard and when he is on the floor there is ALWAYS a point guard like Jaric or Prigioni and he plays SHOOTING GUARD. He has no point guard ability at all and he is a pure scorer.

Also he cannot defend any point guards. He is one of worst defenders in Euroleague at point guard position and maybe only one worse than him is Jasikevicius. That is why now he also defends mainly shooting guards.

There is zero possibility he can defend NBA point guards. Lull is a SHOOTING GUARD and Morey is a moron in he does not even know what positions players play that he brags about from Europe.

Just like Morey claims "Andersen is a center" when he was a POWER FORWARD. Morey is a fake and a con man.

As for Llull's ability he is very athletic and a great scorer and a good shooter. No question for me is better than Rubio. Only the Spanish homers think Rubio is better. Outside Spain Rubio is considered an average player in Europe.

That Rockets board is hilarious comedy them talking about Rubio is "special, elite talent". he is just an average Euroleague player and nothing more. LLul is not a star but he is better than Rubio. But he is no point guard and Morey is an obvious fake because he does not even know the positions of these players just like Andersen.

djohn2oo8
04-06-2010, 08:14 PM
Hating on the 2nd or 3rd best center in the league, no surprises here.

It's not hating when he can't stay healthy. Mind what little business you have with the Spurs

djohn2oo8
04-06-2010, 08:16 PM
There is zero possibility he can defend NBA point guards. Lull is a SHOOTING GUARD and Morey is a moron in he does not even know what positions players play that he brags about from Europe.

Just like Morey claims "Andersen is a center" when he was a POWER FORWARD. Morey is a fake and a con man.

You're retarded, no surprises here.

mogrovejo
04-06-2010, 08:57 PM
The Spaniards are the worst homers in all history. Now it all makes sense that you are one of them all the bizarre things you says about European basketball.

Except I'm not Spaniard.

So, how are your Euroleague predictions doing?

Indazone
04-06-2010, 09:57 PM
Haha keep it up! Your self ownage is epic DJohn. aka "The Machine"

kamikazi_player
04-06-2010, 10:01 PM
It's not hating when he can't stay healthy. Mind what little business you have with the Spurs
Damn some of you are stupid. Yao helps get the Rockets to the 2nd round last year, and some of you act like bitches when he gets injured. Hope he dominates again next year so some of you will stfu.

djohn2oo8
04-06-2010, 10:07 PM
Damn some of you are stupid. Yao helps get the Rockets to the 2nd round last year, and some of you act like bitches when he gets injured. Hope he dominates again next year so some of you will stfu.

And what does an injured Yao help us get? He can't be counted on, simple as that!!!!

djohn2oo8
04-06-2010, 10:08 PM
Haha keep it up! Your self ownage is epic DJohn. aka "The Machine"

So obviously you want him to re-sign here :lmao