PDA

View Full Version : Don't worry Mavs fans, Rockets will take care of the Jazz, you'll get your 2nd seed

noob cake
04-06-2010, 11:08 PM
We play up (or down) to competition. We can get blown out by the Pacers but have proven multiple times over the season that we can hang with the elite teams.

Fuck the Jazz,
Fuck the Jizz paid off refs
Fuck the Jizzhole fans

Girasuck
04-06-2010, 11:09 PM
lol

BanditHiro
04-06-2010, 11:19 PM
didn't the rockets mail it in to get a better draft pick? (good win against the celtics though)

noob cake
04-06-2010, 11:21 PM
didn't the rockets mail it in to get a better draft pick? (good win against the celtics though)

We beat the bear cubs today. Adelman obviously doesn't believe in tanking.

balli
04-06-2010, 11:43 PM
pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

lol Houston. lol Yao's glass foot. Have fun with your non-postseason and non-future of a franchise.

Fucking loser.

Kai
04-06-2010, 11:49 PM
Here's butt cake, jinxing away our minuscule chance of a victory away...

The Franchise
04-06-2010, 11:49 PM

lol Houston. lol Yao's glass foot. Have fun with your non-postseason and non-future of a franchise.

Fucking loser.

That makes no sense.

noob cake
04-06-2010, 11:51 PM

Fucking loser.

lol at Karl 'I raped/impregnated a 13 year old girl and abandoned her' Malone
lol at John 'So much stat, so little success' Stockton
lol at Jerry 'I coached for 50 years, but didn't win a single ship' Sloan
lol at Jazz 'In-breeding' fans

Fuck off, Utah Jazz is a failure of a franchise

Lars
04-07-2010, 12:21 AM
That makes no sense.

Yea lol

Jazz are literally giving away players at the deadline while the Rockets are stocking up. Silly Utanians.

timvpimp
04-07-2010, 12:38 AM
it's not just the Jazz but any playoff team not named Spurs that will easily tread the Mavs the shit out of 1st round. Now their only hope is playing Spurs in the first round then they're probably going to make the 2nd round and get curbstomped there.

sook
04-07-2010, 02:13 AM
Yea lol

Jazz are literally giving away players at the deadline while the Rockets are stocking up. Silly Utanians.

LMAO that was awesome, "Utonians" :lol

djohn2oo8
04-07-2010, 08:54 AM

Fucking loser.

LOL Having to play 5 on 8 every time in Utah, and the Jizz still can't win shit

The TroutBum
04-07-2010, 01:09 PM
This is comedy. Even after an OT thriller, the Jazz will still come out and ball-stomp you faggots.

Anyone care to have a sig bet?

noob cake
04-07-2010, 01:18 PM
This is comedy. Even after an OT thriller, the Jazz will still come out and ball-stomp you faggots.

Uncomfortable with your sexuality much?

R4R
04-07-2010, 07:23 PM
Brooks 3-3 on 3's O_O in the 1st qtr

SpursRulez4eVeR
04-07-2010, 07:32 PM
yea rockets!! keep it up :D

The Franchise
04-07-2010, 08:33 PM

We are playing a back to back as well so STFU. I'm willing to bet you're glad you didn't make that sig bet as well aren't you sissy?

lurker
04-07-2010, 08:46 PM
lol rockets fan being right.

djohn2oo8
04-07-2010, 08:47 PM
We are playing a back to back as well so STFU. I'm willing to bet you're glad you didn't make that sig bet as well aren't you sissy?

:lol

midnightpulp
04-07-2010, 08:51 PM
Good call. Jazz continue to struggle on the road.

sribb43
04-07-2010, 08:51 PM
Thanks Rox...but man don't want the #2 seed. They are playing like it's November, not April

noob cake
04-07-2010, 09:01 PM
Martin shoots shitty awkward fade-away jumper while falling better than set three point shots

DOMINATOR
04-07-2010, 09:04 PM
where da jizz fans at?

IronMexican
04-07-2010, 09:08 PM
lol shitty mormon cock sucking fagot.

noob cake
04-07-2010, 09:10 PM
where da jizz fans at?

screwing their sisters

GuerillaBlack
04-07-2010, 09:12 PM
screwing their sisters

From which mom?

noob cake
04-07-2010, 09:13 PM
From which mom?

....sister is the mother

Dad + Mom -> Sister
Dad + Sister -> Jazz Fan

Lars
04-07-2010, 09:19 PM
This is an old fashioned ass whooping.

Findog
04-07-2010, 09:21 PM
Utah isn't a threat to do anything unless they get the #1 seed. Without HCA in a series they're toast.

Killakobe81
04-07-2010, 09:23 PM
From which mom?

Your avatar is amazing and sig is cool too ...way to represent your city! I have folks in H-town near Richmond/Katy

djohn2oo8
04-07-2010, 09:25 PM
Your avatar is amazing and sig is cool too ...way to represent your city! I have folks in H-town near Richmond/Katy

:toast

Killakobe81
04-07-2010, 09:30 PM
I actually Like Houston nice diversity, a lot of fortune 500 companies affordable (relative) housing ....

Always liked Hakeem and Rox even though Sampson broke my heart when i was a snot-nose by hitting that shot in '86 ...

But I grew up in LA and bleed purple and gold ...

djohn2oo8
04-07-2010, 09:32 PM
I actually Like Houston nice diversity, a lot of fortune 500 companies affordable (relative) housing ....

Always liked Hakeem and Rox even though Sampson broke my heart when i was a snot-nose by hitting that shot in '86 ...

But I grew up in LA and bleed purple and gold ...

Yea, real fan right there.

Killakobe81
04-07-2010, 09:48 PM
Yea, real fan right there.

Yep benn watching since I hardly knew tha game spent over 20 years in LA from 5 to 25 ...

The TroutBum
04-07-2010, 10:23 PM

I'm willing to bet that no Rocket fan had the balls to do a sig bet, and then waited until the game was well in hand before they started talking shit...

Wait...

I'll be thinking of the Rockets and the Hornets while we're winning in the playoffs. Enjoy the off season, fags! :lol

Lars
04-07-2010, 10:25 PM
I'm willing to bet that no Rocket fan had the balls to do a sig bet, and then waited until the game was well in hand before they started talking shit...

Wait...

I'll be thinking of the Rockets and the Hornets while we're winning in the playoffs. Enjoy the off season, fags! :lol

lol who are the Jazz going to beat in the playoffs :lol

djohn2oo8
04-07-2010, 10:25 PM

Wait...

:lol The Jizz are gonna get curbstomped in the playoffs. Enjoy your road to nowhere

Roxsfan
04-07-2010, 10:27 PM

curb stomped, faggot.

The TroutBum
04-07-2010, 10:30 PM
curb stomped, faggot.

What's worse?

Having faith in your team and offering to bet that they'd win, or knowing that your team is pure shit and not having the balls to stand up for them and/or put your ass on the line.

Again, grats on the win, you gutless butt fucks, your team played better -- but at the end of the day, your team still sucks balls for breakfast and their fan-base is the fattest group of Wal-Marters in the league.

Roxsfan
04-07-2010, 10:33 PM
What's worse?

Having faith in your team and offering to bet that they'd win, or knowing that your team is pure shit and not having the balls to stand up for them and/or put your ass on the line.

Again, grats on the win, you gutless butt fucks, your team played better -- but at the end of the day, your team still sucks balls for breakfast and their fan-base is the fattest group of Wal-Marters in the league.

Shut your ass already. Your team is going nowhere fast this postseason. Your team got curb stomped by a Yao-less, Battier-less rocket team on national TV. Go away semen-slurper.

djohn2oo8
04-07-2010, 10:33 PM
What's worse?

Utah women you just described

The TroutBum
04-07-2010, 10:36 PM
Great retorts. I mean, really, they're so clever and funny.

Roxsfan
04-07-2010, 10:38 PM
Great retorts. I mean, really, they're so clever and funny.

You're slamming "lame" responses with ^^^^this, seriously. Pathetic. Faggot.

The Third Man
04-07-2010, 11:48 PM
Man, another bad ass Mormon takes on the world! Look, there is no point in insulting your weird, incestuous cult, or the inbred zealots who live in Utah just to point out that you fucktards have the most loathsome fanbase in the league. It's self evident. If the Hitler youth ate cheese and ribs for 50 years and made their women wear gingham and stone washed denim, then you would have your average Utah Jazz fan. Jazz fan's taunting of Derek Fisher by mimicking his daughter's eye cancer is the symbol of your whole wretched cesspit of a franchise. http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:iO71lHHz47ruMM:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/eureca323/fishfancopy.jpgAs impressive as it is that Jazz fan can whip up such a frenzy at games without alcohol, caffeine and while being forced to wear "the garment," you have to know that your franchise will never win a ring and will always be the most hated team and city in the NBA.

The TroutBum
04-07-2010, 11:57 PM
Man, another bad ass Mormon takes on the world! Look, there is no point in insulting your weird, incestuous cult, or the inbred zealots who live in Utah just to point out that you fucktards have the most loathsome fanbase in the league. It's self evident. If the Hitler youth ate cheese and ribs for 50 years and made their women wear gingham and stone washed denim, then you would have your average Utah Jazz fan. Jazz fan's taunting of Derek Fisher by mimicking his daughter's eye cancer is the symbol of your whole wretched cesspit of a franchise. http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:iO71lHHz47ruMM:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/eureca323/fishfancopy.jpgAs impressive as it is that Jazz fan can whip up such a frenzy at games without alcohol, caffeine and while being forced to wear "the garment," you have to know that your franchise will never win a ring and will always be the most hated team and city in the NBA.

lol @ the Hitler irony.

Halberto
04-08-2010, 12:38 AM
but at the end of the day, your team still sucks balls for breakfast and their fan-base is the fattest group of Wal-Marters in the league.

:lol

sook
04-08-2010, 12:47 AM
What's worse?

1st round exits do not good, you shoulda learned that from last season. But you do get NY's pick so thats good.

The TroutBum
04-08-2010, 01:38 AM
1st round exits do not good, you shoulda learned that from last season. But you do get NY's pick so thats good.

Sook, you and Dakota are a few of the Rox fans that don't make me want to wretch. You're spot on about 1st round exits, it's frustrating as hell. As for the NY pick, I predict a #9, and we'll trade it away in Feb of next year for cap space.

sook
04-08-2010, 02:22 AM
Sook, you and Dakota are a few of the Rox fans that don't make me want to wretch. You're spot on about 1st round exits, it's frustrating as hell. As for the NY pick, I predict a #9, and we'll trade it away in Feb of next year for cap space.

Thanks, I try not to get into the unnecessary smack especially since you guy have had our number over the last couple of years but my point wasn't meant as a jab. If we could take back those back to back 1st round exits to the jazz, we would rather miss the playoffs.

I think the jazz are a good team, but I don't like the direction they are headed with sloan. Its just the same stuff that gets good seasons out, but not really enough to put a team over the the top. Its nice what he has done over the last two decades but i think Utah would really benefit with a change in direction. Deron Williams is a franchise player and the team is pretty well built.

Girasuck
04-08-2010, 10:03 AM
lol at Rocket fan thinking they just won the championship. Congrats...you just won a regular season game on your home court. Way to go!!

Oh...have a wonderful non-playoff run in the summer. One other thing...We'll be in the playoffs while you guys are fishing AND we'll have a better lottery pick than you'll get. I guess Utah screws over the fat pig franchise and the armpit of America once more.

in2deep
04-08-2010, 10:08 AM
Jazz have only 3 games left and easy ones. Jazz will take the 2nd seed.

Shank
04-08-2010, 10:27 AM
I don't know. 2 of them are on the road and the last game of the season is home for Phoenix. The Suns will likely still have something to play for that evening.

Girasuck
04-08-2010, 10:33 AM
I don't know. 2 of them are on the road and the last game of the season is home for Phoenix. The Suns will likely still have something to play for that evening.

Phoenix will be on a B2B. We're winning our last 3 games. That loss last night pissed off the team. They'll take it out on New Orleans and then we always curb stomp Golden State. All we need is for Dallas to lose 1 game and Denver to lose 2 games. Denver still has to play the Lakers, Spurs, and Suns. I still see us getting the 2 seed and winning the Northwest division.

djohn2oo8
04-08-2010, 10:43 AM
lol at Rocket fan thinking they just won the championship. Congrats...you just won a regular season game on your home court. Way to go!!

We'll be in the playoffs ... over the fat pig franchise and the armpit of America once more.

And lose once again. It's gonna be a real shame once Deron leaves, then maybe, just maybe, the Jizz can finally be all white like they are supposed to be......If we're the armpit of America, then Utah is the shithole of the world

Findog
04-08-2010, 10:47 AM
Phoenix will be on a B2B. We're winning our last 3 games. That loss last night pissed off the team. They'll take it out on New Orleans and then we always curb stomp Golden State. All we need is for Dallas to lose 1 game and Denver to lose 2 games. Denver still has to play the Lakers, Spurs, and Suns. I still see us getting the 2 seed and winning the Northwest division.

Utah is a dominant home team and a shitty road team. Last I checked, they have a PD at home of damn near +7 against +.500 teams and a PD on the road against winning teams of -3. That's over a 9-pt swing between what they do at home and on the road. That's a huge discrepancy. Those games against New Orleans and Golden State are not a sure thing.

GuerillaBlack
04-08-2010, 07:01 PM

I lived in Katy before going off to college. :toast

sribb43
04-08-2010, 07:55 PM
If mavs lose tomorrow (which they probably will) then the #2 seed is Utah's to piss away