PDA

View Full Version : Scopolamine - Colambian Devil's Breath

phyzik
04-07-2010, 10:20 AM
This shit is fucked up. It's probably the worst drug on the planet. Supposedly 1 gram can kill 10-15 people but thats not the most fucked up thing about this drug. Apparently it leaves you concious and you appear to be fine, except that you lose all control to say "no" to anything. Like if your on this shit, someone can tell you "lets go to the ATM, I want you to give me all your money." You would actually do it. :wow

Its used for robery and rape in Columbia.

http://www.vbs.tv/newsroom/colombian-devil-s-breath-1-of-2--5

04-07-2010, 10:31 AM
Huh, I thought it was called "beer".

marini martini
04-07-2010, 10:39 AM
They sell those plants at Bussey's.

mrsmaalox
04-07-2010, 11:45 AM
I have scopolamine patches for motion sickness in my cabinet. I've also administered tons of the stuff preanesthetically to people but I never once thought to have them empty their bank accounts :bang

z0sa
04-07-2010, 11:46 AM
lol colambia

Stringer_Bell
04-07-2010, 11:58 AM
This shit is fucked up. It's probably the worst drug on the planet. Supposedly 1 gram can kill 10-15 people but thats not the most fucked up thing about this drug. Apparently it leaves you concious and you appear to be fine, except that you lose all control to say "no" to anything. Like if your on this shit, someone can tell you "lets go to the ATM, I want you to give me all your money." You would actually do it. :wow

Its used for robery and rape in Columbia.

http://www.vbs.tv/newsroom/colombian-devil-s-breath-1-of-2--5

How much anthrax does it take to kill people, and do people do it for recreational purposes?

The Reckoning
04-07-2010, 12:24 PM
lol at everyone misspelling Colombia

benefactor
04-07-2010, 12:38 PM
I have scopolamine patches for motion sickness in my cabinet. I've also administered tons of the stuff preanesthetically to people but I never once thought to have them empty their bank accounts :bang
:tu

Scop patches have been around forever. We used them at the hospital I used to work at and most of the general public uses them for sea sickness. I had no idea that it could be used in this way. I'll have to do a little more research on it.

admiralsnackbar
04-07-2010, 03:24 PM
How much anthrax does it take to kill people, and do people do it for recreational purposes?

Drugs and diseases are different.

easjer
04-07-2010, 04:54 PM
Scopolamine used to be given to women in childbirth, with not great results.