PDA

View Full Version : Sons Aaron Brooks is impressing me tonights

noob cake
04-07-2010, 08:33 PM
Passing damn well. I didn't know he could pass like this.

Shooting/chucking well as usual.:whine

djohn2oo8
04-07-2010, 08:35 PM
Brooks makes you look stupid every game

noob cake
04-07-2010, 08:37 PM
Brooks makes you look stupid every game

Shut up hater, fluke game. He usually doesn't pass this well. How about that defense on Williams?

Anyways, we all should be happy that we are raping the Jizzholes

IronMexican
04-07-2010, 08:39 PM
That game is empty.

djohn2oo8
04-07-2010, 08:39 PM
Shut up hater, fluke game. He usually doesn't pass this well. How about that defense on Williams?

Anyways, we all should be happy that we are raping the Jizzholes

Not gonna waste energy on that, but you are right about the raping

djohn2oo8
04-07-2010, 08:41 PM
Brooks OMG!!!!

noob cake
04-07-2010, 08:41 PM
Brooks is so damn good at finishing layups. So much spin on those shots.

IronMexican
04-07-2010, 08:42 PM
Racking up points for a non-playoff team. No surprises here.

djohn2oo8
04-07-2010, 08:42 PM
Hayes with 17 rebounds

noob cake
04-07-2010, 08:44 PM
Taylor
Budinger
Hill

4th quarter lets go

Lars
04-07-2010, 08:45 PM
Brooks is a bad bad man.

sook
04-07-2010, 08:48 PM
s

Tmac&Luther
04-07-2010, 09:41 PM
Passing damn well. I didn't know he could pass like this.

Shooting/chucking well as usual.:whine

:lol WTF "Butt Cake" he's been passing like this for the past damn month you Jackass. I even pulled up the stats that proved he's now passing better than Lowry. :lmao

Did you think I was flat out lying when I said he's coming into his own as a legit "PG". Once again "Butt Cake" doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about and ONCE AGAIN BROOKS PROVES HE'S THE STARTER ON THIS TEAM. :rolleyes

Tmac&Luther
04-07-2010, 09:44 PM

So I guess it was also not surprising when he was raping the Lakers without Yao or Tmac and stretching the NBA's best team to a 7 game series, during his first real year of starting playoff basketball. Or did you forget about that. :sleep

Stop hating on the man's development this year (which was his first full year as a starter) playing on a "non-playoff team" where he got to be "the guy" it will do wonders for his game next year where he won't be seeing double teams and all the defensive attention. Open 3's all game with Kevin Martin next to him...hmm, I wonder what will happen

The Franchise
04-07-2010, 10:12 PM

You'd trade away anybody but Hobe, and Gasol to have him. :lol

Tmac&Luther
04-07-2010, 10:27 PM

No No No, Derek Fisher is SOOOO much better. He plays for a "playoff team", he's gotta be by default on that fact alone.

The TroutBum
04-07-2010, 10:34 PM
Brooks was on fire, Scola played well, and your bigs out-hustled the Jazz on every play. Piss poor loss for the Jazz, and a worthless win for the Rockets.

Tmac&Luther
04-07-2010, 10:55 PM
Brooks was on fire, Scola played well, and your bigs out-hustled the Jazz on every play. Piss poor loss for the Jazz, and a worthless win for the Rockets.

Umm sorry, but no win is "worthless for the Rockets". This is a team that goes balls to the wall regardless if they're counted out by everyone. (Sad you're team couldn't do the same with a #2 seed at stake...yep they're going places this season for sure :rolleyes)

It's just too sad more players hit the injured list than they could handle this year. Plus any win that hurts the worthless boring ass town of Salt Lake City and the most ridiculous sports name in the world (Utah Jazz.....yeah, WTF) is a good win. I'll take it.

Good luck to the exudes that will be known as the Utah Jazz this summer. This squad was Jerry Sloan's last chance at anything.....doesn't look like it's going to happen this year.:downspin:

picc84
04-07-2010, 11:27 PM
Rox/Jazz hate is almost as funny as Spurs/Mavs.

The TroutBum
04-07-2010, 11:42 PM
Umm sorry, but no win is "worthless for the Rockets". This is a team that goes balls to the wall regardless if they're counted out by everyone. (Sad you're team couldn't do the same with a #2 seed at stake...yep they're going places this season for sure :rolleyes)

It's just too sad more players hit the injured list than they could handle this year. Plus any win that hurts the worthless boring ass town of Salt Lake City and the most ridiculous sports name in the world (Utah Jazz.....yeah, WTF) is a good win. I'll take it.

Good luck to the exudes that will be known as the Utah Jazz this summer. This squad was Jerry Sloan's last chance at anything.....doesn't look like it's going to happen this year.:downspin:

Better than the one-liners that most of the Rox fans are throwing out, so I won't respond other than the fact I didn't mean to discredit your win. It was a solid performance, you guys deserved that victory. When I said it was worthless, I simply meant there were no playoff implications for you guys, whereas this game pretty much made or broke the Jazz. We might just be fucked.

Your city is still fat though. Boo ya.

djohn2oo8
04-07-2010, 11:48 PM
Better than the one-liners that most of the Rox fans are throwing out, so I won't respond other than the fact I didn't mean to discredit your win. It was a solid performance, you guys deserved that victory. When I said it was worthless, I simply meant there were no playoff implications for you guys, whereas this game pretty much made or broke the Jazz. We might just be fucked.

Fuck it, its still an attractive destination

KSeal
04-07-2010, 11:50 PM

lol butthurt with a gay as fuck avatar

Tmac&Luther
04-07-2010, 11:59 PM
whereas this game pretty much made or broke the Jazz. We might just be fucked.

Oh, wait......so you're saying it WAS WORTH SOMETHING! Cool beans, guy. If we screwed the "Utah Jazz" (seriously...that's the worst name ever) then that's a win.

:lmao at you for thinking that survey had ANYTHING TO DO WITH HOW FAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY ARE IN THIS CITY.

Do research son (well who knows, your daddy had 10 wifes, so it might be hard to know who's son you really are.). It's strictly based on the # of restaurants vs the # of health clubs.

Sorry, but with Houston being the 4th largest city in America right next to the Mexican Border we have a SHIT TON of Mexican Restaurants, BBQ restaurants (this IS Texas), Steak Restaurants (again THIS IS TEXAS), Asian Restaurants (due to being one of the largest cities in America, why else you think Yao/china were happy to come here)

But facts aside.....congrats on still being the only real "U.S. state/city to fuck up the Olympics Wow! that sure as hell beats having a crap ton of different style of restaurants that serve absolute goodness around town.

The reason why the Utah Jazz have such a good home record and fans are so pissed off at basketball games is because it's the only time they can get away from their "wifes" and blow off steam. They sure are a angry bunch.

The Franchise
04-08-2010, 12:15 AM
lol butthurt with a gay as fuck avatar

Truth stings doesn't it sissy. :lol

sook
04-08-2010, 12:50 AM
There are fat people, but the # of good looking people outnumber them anyways.

djohn2oo8
04-08-2010, 12:55 AM
There are fat people, but the # of good looking people outnumber them anyways.

Truth..You'll see sum hot bitches when you go clubbin, plenty to do out there

Girasuck
04-08-2010, 11:38 AM
Rox/Jazz hate is almost as funny as Spurs/Mavs.

It's not really Rox/Jazz hate...it's basically Rox hate Jazz. 99% of Jazz fans really don't care at all about the Rockets or their fans. They're pretty much like the gum on the bottom of our shoes...you know, just an annoyance.

djohn2oo8
04-08-2010, 12:41 PM
It's not really Rox/Jazz hate...it's basically Rox hate Jazz. 99% of Jazz fans really don't care at all about the Rockets or their fans. They're pretty much like the gum on the bottom of our shoes...you know, just an annoyance.

cool story, brother

noob cake
04-08-2010, 05:17 PM
Just leaving to here to prove that there are Rockets fans, like me, who understand what kind of Basketball player Brooks is. Unlike some Rockets posters here, we don't overrate Brooks.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=184921&page=1&pp=20

djohn2oo8
04-08-2010, 05:29 PM
Just leaving to here to prove that there are Rockets fans, like me, who understand what kind of Basketball player Brooks is. Unlike some Rockets posters here, we don't overrate Brooks.

Get that shit outta here!!! Yaofan, go home Yaofan :ihit

Muser
04-08-2010, 05:43 PM
lol yaofans.com

sook
04-08-2010, 06:47 PM

lol at wekko. that guys is beyond retarded as shit and is the biggest YOF I have ever seen. Its no surprise he hates brooks so much, "Lowry could easily replicate those numbers," brooks isn't all star calibar...etc.

Brazil
04-08-2010, 06:51 PM
G Hill > A Brooks

noob cake
04-08-2010, 07:06 PM
lol at wekko. that guys is beyond retarded as shit and is the biggest YOF I have ever seen. Its no surprise he hates brooks so much, "Lowry could easily replicate those numbers," brooks isn't all star calibar...etc.

Guys, if Brooks is so damn good, why are there Rockets fans who prefer Lowry over Brooks?

djohn2oo8
04-08-2010, 07:09 PM
Guys, if Brooks is so damn good, why are there Rockets fans who prefer Lowry over Brooks?

Because anyone who is good always has haters, except in the case of Yao, AKA McBrittle

noob cake
04-08-2010, 07:21 PM
Because anyone who is good always has haters, except in the case of Yao, AKA McBrittle

I hate the way he plays (or the way he can't play). I don't hate Aaron Brooks the person.

I don't hate LeBron the player; I hate LeBron the person.

Indazone
04-08-2010, 07:21 PM
Since the entire defensive and offensive schemes or the Rockets rely on funneling players into their bigs on defensive end and getting the ball to the bigs for an inside outside game on the offensive end, then you have to ask which guard is better suited to do that? Lowry or Brooks.

noob cake
04-08-2010, 07:23 PM
Since the entire defensive and offensive schemes or the Rockets rely on funneling players into their bigs on defensive end and getting the ball to the bigs for an inside outside game on the offensive end, then you have to ask which guard is better suited to do that? Lowry or Brooks.

Defense - Lowry
Setting up Yao - Lowry
Controlling Tempo - Lowry
Scoring - Brooks
Kickout Shooting - Brooks

Indazone
04-08-2010, 07:59 PM
If that's true, then you'd run Lowry at pg and Brooks at sg or Lowry at pg and Martin at sg. Depending on situations, you could run Brooks and Martin at pg and sg. So all around win. So who cares who's better.

noob cake
04-08-2010, 08:33 PM
If that's true, then you'd run Lowry at pg and Brooks at sg or Lowry at pg and Martin at sg. Depending on situations, you could run Brooks and Martin at pg and sg. So all around win. So who cares who's better.

Well said

Lowry/Brooks
Martin/Brooks/Budinger
Ariza/Battier/Budinger
Scola/Hill/Battier
Yao/Hill

6th man Brooks

SF glut is killing me

sook
04-08-2010, 08:47 PM

because they are dumb bandwagon chineseians like you.

D-Wade #3

:lol

noob cake

How does Brooks nuts taste?

sook
04-08-2010, 08:53 PM
How does Brooks nuts taste?

Boy its easier and easier to spot you savages with your incorrect english than ever before.

you mean...
"How do Brooks's nut's taste?"

And I wouldn't know because Lowry has been too busy chugging them from the far side of the bench.

The TroutBum
04-08-2010, 08:57 PM
lol @ the faggy Rocket fans arguing with each other.

Gummi Clutch
04-08-2010, 08:57 PM
Boy its easier and easier to spot you savages with your incorrect english than ever before.

you mean...

And I wouldn't know because Lowry has been too busy chugging them from the far side of the bench.
CROFL :lmao:lmao:lmao

Gummi Clutch
04-08-2010, 08:58 PM
Brooks is way better than lowry from what I've seen.

Tmac&Luther
04-08-2010, 11:30 PM

Rewind a year or so...

"Guys, if Schaub is so damn good, why are there Texan fans who prefer Rosenfels over Schaub?"

or if you even want to go further back...

Guys, if Oswalt is so damn good, why are there Astro fans who prefer Redding over Oswalt?

And if you REALLY want to go back further

"Guys, if Moon is so damn good, why are there Oiler fans who prefer Commander Cody over Moon?"

Answer......

Because for some reason fucktards like you can't notice talent even if it's leaving mushroom stamps across your forehead. It's the classic tale of this city "the backup QB is ALWAYS better" :sleep JSTFU already. We get it, you only care about Yao's stats and for some reason you actually are sold Lowry can pass the ball to Yao better than everybody who has ever played with him before despite the fact that Lowry has barely ever played with Yao.

The Franchise
04-08-2010, 11:37 PM
lol @ the faggy Rocket fans arguing with each other.

Says the gentleman with the shirtless guy in his avatar. Sissy. :lol

D-Wade #3
04-08-2010, 11:40 PM
Still can't believe a child molestor got into the Hall of Fame....smh

noob cake
04-09-2010, 12:08 AM

you mean...

sigh

Tmac&Luther
04-09-2010, 12:35 AM
sigh

:lol That's all you have to say after being owned.....like usual.

Umm, tell me again how Lowry is a better player, because some idiots in Houston (and you fall into that lot) think he is. That is the Sports legacy of this city and it crosses all teams. :downspin:

But but, joe blow thinks Brooks sucks and shares the same opinion that I do....so I must be right. :lmao

Commander Cody Carlson says high.....He'll take a picture of your fail as seeing how after he flamed out of the NFL, he's now a photographer in San Antonio. But damn...he sure was the air apparent to Warren Moon wasn't he.....because "Joe blow" said so. :lmao

The TroutBum
04-09-2010, 12:37 AM
:lol That's all you have to say after being owned.....like usual.

Umm, tell me again how Lowry is a better player, because some idiots in Houston (and you fall into that lot) think he is. That is the Sports legacy of this city and it crosses all teams. :downspin:

But but, joe blow thinks Brooks sucks and shares the same opinion that I do....so I must be right. :lmao

Commander Cody Carlson says high.....He'll take a picture of your fail as seeing how after he flamed out of the NFL, he's now a photographer in San Antonio. But damn...he sure was the air apparent to Warren Moon wasn't he.....because "Joe blow" said so. :lmao

BROOKS'S? Even the smart people in Houston are dumber than a rape kit.

djohn2oo8
04-09-2010, 12:44 AM

You say you aren't concerned with us, but yet u keep posting

Gummi Clutch
04-09-2010, 12:47 AM
That sounds right to me, Brooks is his name, and brooks's shows ownership mr grammar police.

noob cake
04-09-2010, 12:49 AM

Brooks's is technically not wrong.

sook
04-09-2010, 12:58 AM
Brooks's is technically not wrong.
noob cake, you are a good man....just tone your brooks hate to a tolerable level to where it is deserved. The shtick just gets annoying sometimes.

timvpimp
04-09-2010, 01:44 AM
noob cake, you are a good man....just tone your brooks hate to a tolerable level to where it is deserved. The shtick just gets annoying sometimes.
I prefer he keeps the exact level of hate but turns it to the shite who deserves it more, not likely to happen though.

noob cake
04-09-2010, 09:49 PM
Hot damn, Brooks