PDA

View Full Version : It's just f***ing great to see Tony back

MmP
04-07-2010, 10:04 PM
I don't care if you think we're better without him, where not. This teams improves tremendously in the offense, he opens up shots for everybody, especially for RJ running.

Thank god he's back

Chico
04-07-2010, 10:06 PM
Finals MVP..

Hemotivo
04-07-2010, 10:07 PM
f***ing

:rolleyes

TJastal
04-07-2010, 10:09 PM
I don't care if you think we're better without him, where not. This teams improves tremendously in the offense, he opens up shots for everybody, especially for RJ running.

Thank god he's back

I thought that was the whole point of moving RJ to the 2nd unit, because he was uninvolved in the spurs' offense.

Is this some revisionist history here?

Hemotivo
04-07-2010, 10:43 PM
tony is back

Spurs da champs
04-07-2010, 10:43 PM
Your a dumb ass, all he does is ball hog.

lefty
04-07-2010, 10:44 PM
Nice 3 possessions TP

Suns say thank you

lennyalderette
04-07-2010, 10:44 PM
oh yeah this is why im a parker hater

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-07-2010, 10:45 PM
Nice Tony, single handedly engineering an 11-2 Phoenix run to end the half.

GodFamilySPURS
04-07-2010, 10:45 PM
Tony Parker is AWESOME!

Cant_Be_Faded
04-07-2010, 10:46 PM
i can't help but notice ginobili is not playing anywhere near a rhythm especially that last stretch after pop's 4:00 mark timeout when he put parker back in....

Quiet Strength
04-07-2010, 10:46 PM
I miss hill :depressed

lefty
04-07-2010, 10:47 PM
i can't help but notice ginobili is not playing anywhere near a rhythm especially that last stretch after pop's 4:00 mark timeout when he put parker back in....
+1

We are now back to the Manutakingabackseattotp strategy Pop is so fond of

lennyalderette
04-07-2010, 10:50 PM
im glad this is happening so that all those sucking "frenchie" see what he also brings to this team a very very big hole in pg defense this is why hes shit to me, even if he scores 20 that makes him useless when nash is tearing us a new asshole getting everyone in the game!!! why in the hell would you want parkers incredible offense lolol its an illusion!!!!!!!!

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-07-2010, 10:51 PM

:td Yep, we're back to being first round cannon fodder with a ballhog point guard.

alchemist
04-07-2010, 10:52 PM
im glad this is happening so that all those sucking "frenchie" see what he also brings to this team a very very big hole in pg defense this is why hes shit to me, even if he scores 20 that makes him useless when nash is tearing us a new asshole getting everyone in the game!!! why in the hell would you want parkers incredible offense lolol its an illusion!!!!!!!!
Tony's defense is unappreciated, tonight he looks very slow but that'll pick up as he gets into game shape.

spursfan09
04-07-2010, 10:54 PM
This thread should be deleted. Save the panicks and meltdowns for after the loss...

chasky
04-07-2010, 10:54 PM
We Don't need These Tony Parker, he's out of shape, too slow, with the same bad mid range J And he kill the ball movement.

SequSpur
04-07-2010, 10:55 PM
Nice Tony, single handedly engineering an 11-2 Phoenix run to end the half.

exactly...

wtf was that?

DPG21920
04-07-2010, 10:56 PM
:lol So predictable from this place

Spurminator
Knew I shoulda bet the under on 1.5 games...

lennyalderette
its ok, he knows san antonio hates him and thinks hes a bitch so hell be gone soon thank jesus, and the bad part is hes not even acting like its his fault out there like he doesnt give a shit !!!!! all he cares about is starting and his nemisis "hill" is injured so hes in heaven because theres no one we can go to now, if he doesnt want to play defense he doesnt have to. this sucks because it takes manu out of the game, and fucks i mean fucks everything up!!!!!! pop's more than ready to pull the trigger keep smiling frenchie, cant wait to see if you smile in minnesota you short bitch

EricB
:lol

lennyalderette
04-07-2010, 10:59 PM
:lol So predictable from this place

im not melting down at all i think the spurs will do great but i want to see all those spurs fans who suck french vanilla for breakfast!!!! i know you suck mahinmi but where the rest of you at???

lefty
04-07-2010, 11:00 PM
:lmao

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080226083114AArLoGH

My "ALL-TIME BALL HOG TEAM"

SF Dominique Wilkins
PF Walt Bellamy
C Patrick Ewing
SG World B. Free
PG Tony Parker

Response to JR:

****** the questions probably should have been rhetorical, I give you that. What I asked are in fact the criteria I used to name my starting 5. I wanted to justify why I thought players such as Iverson, Jordan and Bryant would not make my ALL-TIME BALL HOG First Team. I used assists averages on some like Bellamy & Ewing. Ewing has the worst assist average (1.9) of any so-called All-time great center. Numbers aren't everything, but they do mean something. In the case of Tony Parker. He passes the "least with the most". I've never seen a starting point guard with such a talented team...... Duncan, Ginobili, and a host of good spot up shooters....... pass the ball so little in all of my 32 years of watching basketball. The Spurs are hard to watch, but I do notice that in close 4th quarter action, quite often Parker is on the bench. I think even Popovich recognizes that the offense flows better without Parker in the game. I could go on, but I'll stop here.******

ChumpDumper
04-07-2010, 11:02 PM
im not melting down at all:rollin

DPG21920
im not melting down at all i think the spurs will do great but i want to see all those spurs fans who suck french vanilla for breakfast!!!! i know you suck mahinmi but where the rest of you at???

Who said you are melting down? Self-Conscious?

spursfan09
its ok, he knows san antonio hates him and thinks hes a bitch so hell be gone soon thank jesus, and the bad part is hes not even acting like its his fault out there like he doesnt give a shit !!!!! all he cares about is starting and his nemisis "hill" is injured so hes in heaven because theres no one we can go to now, if he doesnt want to play defense he doesnt have to. this sucks because it takes manu out of the game, and fucks i mean fucks everything up!!!!!! pop's more than ready to pull the trigger keep smiling frenchie, cant wait to see if you smile in minnesota you short bitch

:lol damn why are you so mad? take an anger mgt class.... jealous of TP? anyway SA does not hate him. You speak for yourself. Only the stupid people of SA who don't know how to punctuate properly hate him.

lennyalderette
04-07-2010, 11:05 PM
:rollin
:wow:lol:depressed:toast:sleep:married::downspin:: bang:wakeup

:ihit:p::(:nope:rollin heres the rest of your lame smiley faces so you wont bother boosting up your post count, while at the same time trying to seem like you know something

Spurminator
04-07-2010, 11:05 PM
For most NBA teams, reinserting their point guard into the lineup after a 15 game absence is going to be a smooth transition, and they should be expected to continue a streak of wins against Playoff teams on the road. But those teams have point guards that are a hell of a lot better than our scrub.

lennyalderette
04-07-2010, 11:06 PM
:lol damn why are you so mad? take an anger mgt class.... jealous of TP? anyway SA does not hate him. You speak for yourself. Only the stupid people of SA who don't know how to punctuate properly hate him.
oh god punctuation!!???? really?? your so smart dude what do you do? please tell me, and then prove it

DPG21920
04-07-2010, 11:07 PM
oh god punctuation!!???? really?? your so smart dude what do you do? please tell me, and then prove it

What?

Dr. Gonzo
04-07-2010, 11:07 PM

I punctuate properly and I hate him.

lennyalderette
04-07-2010, 11:08 PM
wait! let me do that over " if you're so smart dear man, what is your occupation?" is that ok did i pass spurs talk grammar?

Dr. Gonzo
04-07-2010, 11:09 PM
That wouldn't pass 2nd grade grammar.

lennyalderette
04-07-2010, 11:10 PM
all im saying is get tp's penis out of your mouths and watch a few games! thats all i ask

DPG21920
04-07-2010, 11:10 PM
Yeah, no it didn't.

lennyalderette
04-07-2010, 11:11 PM
That wouldn't pass 2nd grade grammar.
:lol <---- is this better??

DPG21920
04-07-2010, 11:11 PM
Just quit while you are behind.

lennyalderette
04-07-2010, 11:13 PM
Just quit while you are behind.
:nope

spursfan09
04-07-2010, 11:13 PM
I punctuate properly and I hate him.

Well you fall under the "stupid" category

Kori Ellis
04-07-2010, 11:14 PM

You are making up so much crap and lies it's unbelievable. Calm down or take a step away from your computer .. or at least off my board, you moron.

ohmwrecker
04-07-2010, 11:16 PM
You never go full retard, man.

lennyalderette
04-07-2010, 11:19 PM
You are making up so much crap and lies it's unbelievable. Calm down or take a step away from your computer .. or at least off my board, you moron.
fine .but it looks like you need to take a step back yourself. idiot

Spurminator
04-07-2010, 11:20 PM
Tony's killing us this quarter.

Kori Ellis
fine .but it looks like you need to take a step back yourself. idiot

Really?

Today, you have spew so much crap here it's unbelievable. We get it.. you hate Parker, but keep the lies to a minimum.

Here, I'll help you.

Dr. Gonzo
Well you fall under the "stupid" category

I'm stupid for hating a player?

spursfan09
04-07-2010, 11:21 PM
I'm done in this thread, but learn to be a fan of all players. That way when TP starts to score his usual 20 points you won't feel like a dumbass for cheering when the Spurs win because of it.

lefty
04-07-2010, 11:22 PM
Really?

Today, you have spew so much crap here it's unbelievable. We get it.. you hate Parker, but keep the lies to a minimum.

Here, I'll help you.
Thats a badass ban :lmao

Kori Ellis
I'm stupid for hating a player?

Yes.

Dr. Gonzo
I didn't cheer for Parker when he won the Finals MVP. I won't cheer for him if he goes down as the GOAT. I just don't like the guy.

Spurminator
04-07-2010, 11:23 PM
I didn't cheer for Parker when he won the Finals MVP. I won't cheer for him if he goes down as the GOAT. I just don't like the guy.

That's pretty stupid.

Dr. Gonzo
04-07-2010, 11:23 PM
Yes.

Is it okay for me to hate Kobe?

Kori Ellis
04-07-2010, 11:24 PM
Parker has been out from a long time. I'm not sure what y'all expected.. a seamless transition?

You all didn't hate him last year when he was carrying the Spurs on his back.. you were too busy hating Manu for playing for his national team and being injured.

Enough already. They are all Spurs.. learn to like them, or at least stop making up dumbass lies and spewing nonsense 24/7.

Kori Ellis
04-07-2010, 11:24 PM

Pretty dumb, considering you never met him.

Dr. Gonzo
04-07-2010, 11:26 PM
Pretty dumb, considering you never met him.

That is true. But I don't think I would like him even if I did meet him.

Quiet Strength
04-07-2010, 11:26 PM

Why not?

Kori Ellis
04-07-2010, 11:27 PM

Oh, I'm sure you would.. he's one of the nicest Spurs. People think he's an ass because he has an actress wife and goes to Hollywood to spend time with her. He's not.

Dr. Gonzo
04-07-2010, 11:27 PM
Why not?

I didn't like his rap album.

Spurminator
04-07-2010, 11:28 PM
That's pretty stupid.

Although, I will say at least you can man up and say what the other cowards around here won't.

Parker just rubs some people the wrong way. Which is fine. But the emotional reaction some posters have when they see his silly little French face is causing them to come up with some pretty ridiculous basketball takes.

Quiet Strength
04-07-2010, 11:28 PM
I didn't like his rap album.

:lol

Kori Ellis
04-07-2010, 11:29 PM
Anyway.. you all need to simmer down. Parker doesn't hate Hill. The Spurs don't hate Parker. Parker doesn't hate San Antonio, blahblahblahblah.

You guys turn rabid when the Spurs are losing.

Dr. Gonzo
04-07-2010, 11:30 PM
I think Bonner is the bee's knees.

SequSpur
04-07-2010, 11:30 PM
Anyway.. you all need to simmer down. Parker doesn't hate Hill. The Spurs don't hate Parker. Parker doesn't hate San Antonio, blahblahblahblah.

Parker is now part of the exit strategy plan...

lcroock
04-07-2010, 11:34 PM
The Spurs need TD-TP-MG to all play well if they are going to win it all. That's what happened when we won our last three titles. Take note and stop bashing.

SCdac
04-07-2010, 11:34 PM
all I know is...

Tony Parker >>>>> Garrett Temple

the sooner Parker is able to and ready to log 10+ minutes more than Temple the better... but it will take time obviously.

ChumpDumper
04-07-2010, 11:35 PM
:wow:lol:depressed:toast:sleep:married::downspin:: bang:wakeup

:ihit:p::(:nope:rollin heres the rest of your lame smiley faces so you wont bother boosting up your post count, while at the same time trying to seem like you know something

:nope:tu

Dr. Gonzo
04-07-2010, 11:38 PM
I actually speak in jest about Parker. I've had a Parker jersey since his rookie year.

SequSpur
04-07-2010, 11:39 PM
all I know is...

Tony Parker >>>>> Garrett Temple

the sooner Parker is able to and ready to log 10+ minutes more than Temple the better... but it will take time obviously.

yeah, that's an interesting take...

Parker is a frickin allstar and a finals mvp and temple is making minimum wage..

Bukefal
04-08-2010, 01:11 AM
parker has been out from a long time. I'm not sure what y'all expected.. A seamless transition?

You all didn't hate him last year when he was carrying the spurs on his back.. You were too busy hating manu for playing for his national team and being injured.

Enough already. They are all spurs.. Learn to like them, or at least stop making up dumbass lies and spewing nonsense 24/7.

+1

TJastal
04-08-2010, 01:17 AM

Don't you know the protocol around here yet? You never blame Parker's (or anyone else's) defense when there's a convenient scapegoat named Roger Mason to blame.

If Pop were to actually bench Mason though then we might actually have to admit it wasn't Roger's defense that lost the game. But I'm sure some of the douches would try to make that debatable

DesignatedT
04-08-2010, 01:25 AM
Really?

Here, I'll help you.

Thank you. That guy just radiates stupidity. Even if it is only for a limited time.

Cry Havoc
04-08-2010, 01:27 AM
Kori, can you just start locking threads like this? The Parker hate is fucking ridiculous, and it's getting old to read.

Just an idea, of course.

ElNono
04-08-2010, 01:28 AM
I think it's great Tony is back and he's trying to get back in shape with the second unit.
Ultimately, I would have preferred to keep Manu at the point until Tony regains his touch, but we have nobody solid to play at the 2...

Sisk
04-08-2010, 01:30 AM
Parker has been out from a long time. I'm not sure what y'all expected.. a seamless transition?

You all didn't hate him last year when he was carrying the Spurs on his back.. you were too busy hating Manu for playing for his national team and being injured.

Enough already. They are all Spurs.. learn to like them, or at least stop making up dumbass lies and spewing nonsense 24/7.

Honestly, these parker haters did expect a seamless transition, and that's why they're upset

roycrikside
04-08-2010, 01:40 AM
Honestly, these parker haters did expect a seamless transition, and that's why they're upset

The Manu haters wanted him traded in January because he wasn't playing like the Manu of '05 after not touching a ball for six months.

TDMVPDPOY
04-08-2010, 01:48 AM
parker haters trolling, you hatin

gino haters trolling, you hatin

no player is bigger than the team

jjktkk
04-08-2010, 02:36 AM

Rabid, or just plain ignorant?

jjktkk
04-08-2010, 02:39 AM
thats a badass ban :lmao

+1

TDMVPDPOY
04-08-2010, 02:45 AM
did kori went pms all over lennyalderette

spursfaninla
04-08-2010, 10:16 AM
I think it was wise to keep this open, because it is illustrative of what not to do.

See that pointless, illogical, random hate-speech against Spurs players is not appreciated.

The "rabid" comment was perfect.

The ban was a hole in 1.

That loss was not on any one player. No one caused manu, RJ and Bonner to shoot 1-12 for threes, they had bad shooting night (although RJ should avoid shooting 3's, he is mediocre at best).

no one caused the team as a whole to give up tons of fts.

No one player caused the spurs to turn the ball over so much.

It was obvious playing the game the Spurs did not bring the right intensity, Manu was having a bad night, we miss Hill, and Parker is still shaking off rust and getting his 3rd gear and passing back.

Still, this thread was golden. Hate for hates sake.