PDA

View Full Version : Tell me what you really think about the Nuggets and their fans here.

IceColdBrewski
05-05-2005, 12:08 AM
One of the worst memories of playoff basketball that I can think of. Their team was thuggish. Their fans booed our best player of the series. Their coach whined and cried like a 5 year old. The city sportswriters called for Manu's head. I could go on and on.

To hell with being nice. Fuck and Nuggets and their fans. They've been nothing short of classless most of the time.

Here's to you Denver. :flipoff

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-05-2005, 12:10 AM
Any fans that chant "bull-shit" repeatedly lose my respect.

Walton Buys Off Me
05-05-2005, 12:11 AM
Who are the Nuggets?

Next

Brodels
05-05-2005, 12:11 AM
I agree. I don't care much about the fans, but the players were indeed thuggish.

The fans kept saying over and over again that we haven't seen the Nuggets put together their best effort in the playoffs. They said that the Spurs would be in trouble when it happened. A lot of teams' fans seem to say that when their favorite team is playing the Spurs.

warri0r
05-05-2005, 12:47 AM
get ready for more crowds chanting Bullshit, cause you got seattle next and there crowd was chanting it yesterday. YEEEEEHAW

T Park
05-05-2005, 12:53 AM
The next question Warrior has is

Cancun?

Jamaica??

CAUSE HES GOOOOOOOIN FISHIN.

Say Hola to the Pescados out there for me Melo, Karl, and Kmart the giant vagina.

IceColdBrewski
05-05-2005, 12:56 AM
Maybe Carmella can get rid of those braids in the offseason.

Willinsa
05-05-2005, 12:56 AM
All I have to say is Denver sucks, now the 3 babies Karl, mela, and kthug can all go fishing now.

Also it is official, KMART AND Camby are the Spurs bitches AGAIN.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
05-05-2005, 04:02 AM
You guys act as if spurs fans are saints, a SPURS FAN punched an usher tonight. I have been at spurs games where the fans have chanted curse chants. If yall want to rag on any fans, rag on the spurs fans who gave up after game 1.

Crafty One
05-05-2005, 04:48 AM
Were not done with the thugs Jerome James, Reggie Evans, and Fartingfatson are around the corner.

Slomo
05-05-2005, 05:45 AM
You guys act as if spurs fans are saints, a SPURS FAN punched an usher tonight. I have been at spurs games where the fans have chanted curse chants. If yall want to rag on any fans, rag on the spurs fans who gave up after game 1.
What I saw in game two was an SBC center packed with fans chanting and cheering louder than anything I've heard before. It started when the Spurs entered the SBC and lasted till the last Q. Didn't look to me as if they were giving up.

Now if you are speaking of some of the bandwagoners on this forum....

smeagol
05-05-2005, 01:15 PM
Sequhmmhmm *coughs repeatedly*

SPARKY
05-05-2005, 01:20 PM
Spurs fans looked in the mirror and saw themselves.

sa_butta
05-05-2005, 02:55 PM
:lmao @ all

desprate nuggets fans booing Gino and chanting bull shit on what few calls they didnt get. sore losers.

2centsworth
05-05-2005, 03:09 PM
george karl was a major disappointment. I liked him going into the series, but came out thinking this guy must be all smoke and mirrors if all he has to offer is to complain about the refs. I was impressed with Camby and with Carmelo. Carmelo is going to be a stud scorer and rebounder. The fans of Denver just don't know how to act, having a team to be excited about is totally new to them.

beirmeistr
05-05-2005, 03:11 PM
They are suffering from team-megalomania. They actually thought they were hot shit.