PDA

View Full Version : If you are about to fake a birth certificate...

timvpimp
04-08-2010, 08:25 AM
of which state will it be? Imagine you weren't born in American soil but you always want to be a complete American who was born and raised in America. I would like a birth certificate of Hawaii because...

1. Hawaii has a population relatively small and there isn't any unique accent of Hawaii like the South Californian accent, so my pretense and my fated certificate would be pretty credible without any concern of getting exposed by the recognition of my accent.

2. Hawaii is so remote it's naturally easier to fake a birth certificate there than in any other state in American continent.

3. I'm black but I hate it when I'm called the descendant of slaves. Depending on the knowledge about American history I learned from school, I know Hawaii wasn't a state adorned with plentiful quarries and goldmines so slaves weren't common there in the same years when they were widely enslaved in many other states of America. I don't have the Magic to bleach myself and I know my ancestors were truthfully slaves, I just want to make myself less distressed about my ancestry and I have a dream from childhood of becoming a respectable politician, for which I believe a decent lineage should be necessary.

What is your favorite state if you're going to fate yourself a birth certificate of this state? discuss...

balli
04-08-2010, 08:51 AM
You're fucking retarded. Get hit by a bus today you fucking chump bitch.

fraga
04-08-2010, 09:06 AM
Lame!!!

Stringer_Bell
04-08-2010, 09:21 AM
What is your favorite state if you're going to fate yourself a birth certificate of this state? discuss...

If I'm going to fate myself a birth certificate? Hmmm, I dunno about that. I'd probably fate myself to Texas, nobody fucks with Texas.

Also, copy and paste job? :(

EmptyMan
04-08-2010, 09:52 AM
of which state will it be? Imagine you weren't born in American soil but you always want to be a complete American who was born and raised in America. I would like a birth certificate of Hawaii because...

1. Hawaii has a population relatively small and there isn't any unique accent of Hawaii like the South Californian accent, so my pretense and my fated certificate would be pretty credible without any concern of getting exposed by the recognition of my accent.

2. Hawaii is so remote it's naturally easier to fake a birth certificate there than in any other state in American continent.

3. I'm black but I hate it when I'm called the descendant of slaves. Depending on the knowledge about American history I learned from school, I know Hawaii wasn't a state adorned with plentiful quarries and goldmines so slaves weren't common there in the same years when they were widely enslaved in many other states of America. I don't have the Magic to bleach myself and I know my ancestors were truthfully slaves, I just want to make myself less distressed about my ancestry and I have a dream from childhood of becoming a respectable politician, for which I believe a decent lineage should be necessary.

lol, funny you should say that...

Greg Oden
04-08-2010, 09:58 AM
You're fucking retarded. Get hit by a bus today you fucking chump bitch.

:lmao obviously he touched a nerve, you fucking sissy sack of shit.

balli
04-08-2010, 10:07 AM
:lmao obviously he touched a nerve, you fucking sissy sack of shit.

hardly. I didn't need this thread to decide the average teabagger should be wiped off the face of Earth.

z0sa
04-08-2010, 10:08 AM
hardly. I didn't need this thread to know the average teabagger should be wiped off the face of Earth.

I don't think anyone would mind a scarred patch of earth and ash where you're currently sitting, either.

McLovin
04-08-2010, 10:09 AM
Be a Hawaiian organ donor!

Wild Cobra
04-08-2010, 11:01 AM
My God man...

I fucking hate Obama, but can we stop with the Birth Certificate propaganda?

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-08-2010, 11:04 AM
I'd fake one from Hawaii too but mostly so I could tell people that I'm Tom Selleck's bastard son that he sired while Magnum P.I. was filming on location.

bus driver
04-08-2010, 11:12 AM
i would fake it from puerto rico

Ignignokt
04-08-2010, 11:31 AM
I faked it with balli's mom, told her i was dehydrated.

jack sommerset
04-08-2010, 12:26 PM
I would get mine from some guy my age that died a few years earlier. Then change my name.

mookie2001
04-08-2010, 12:53 PM
How do you fake a 50 year old newspaper?

DMX7
04-08-2010, 01:09 PM
Birth-er

EmptyMan
04-08-2010, 01:39 PM
How do you fake a 50 year old newspaper?

NWO has time machines bro. Quit acting stupid and WAKE UP

WAKE UP!!!!!!

TIME MACHINES

ChumpDumper
04-08-2010, 01:47 PM
The only fake birth certificates I have ever seen listed Kenya at the country of birth.

Sisk
04-08-2010, 02:17 PM
http://www.libertyshirtmarket.com/v/vspfiles/photos/503-2T.jpg

:stirpot:

Scola
04-08-2010, 02:29 PM
Pink this MOFO OP Already.

word
04-08-2010, 05:45 PM
Just go collect some census returns and make yourself whoever you want.

fraga
04-08-2010, 07:02 PM
http://www.bartcop.com/palin_stump.jpg

LnGrrrR
04-09-2010, 05:36 AM

You're an idiot. Have you ever even BEEN to Hawaii? Heck, they have their own language here. And since it's so small, it's hard to act like you're from there if you didn't grow up there.

Also, you're a f*cking idiot.

timvpimp
04-09-2010, 06:21 AM
You're an idiot. Have you ever even BEEN to Hawaii? Heck, they have their own language here. And since it's so small, it's hard to act like you're from there if you didn't grow up there.

Also, you're a f*cking idiot.
Have you ever made a thorough description of a typical Hawaiian and compared it to some guys who claimed they were born there? I didn't say anything indicating I was from Hawaii or whatsoever, what I did was nothing but thinking about some means of faking a birth certificate profoundly, which wasn't enough to make me a fucking idiot IMHO. Only those who actually did fake such certificates are worthy of insulting I tell you.

ChumpDumper
04-09-2010, 06:23 AM
Do you know of anyone who faked a birth certificate?

LnGrrrR
04-09-2010, 06:43 AM
Have you ever made a thorough description of a typical Hawaiian and compared it to some guys who claimed they were born there? I didn't say anything indicating I was from Hawaii or whatsoever, what I did was nothing but thinking about some means of faking a birth certificate profoundly, which wasn't enough to make me a fucking idiot IMHO. Only those who actually did fake such certificates are worthy of insulting I tell you.

I know you aren't from Hawaii, or have stayed there for any lengthy amount of time. Why? Because I live in Hawaii now, and it's pretty obvious to the locals if you didn't grow up here.

Stop trolling.

DarkReign
04-09-2010, 08:50 AM
I know you aren't from Hawaii, or have stayed there for any lengthy amount of time. Why? Because I live in Hawaii now, and it's pretty obvious to the locals if you didn't grow up here.

Stop trolling.

Bitch = slapped.

DisAsTerBot
04-09-2010, 10:21 AM
Do you know of anyone who faked a birth certificate?

always such thought provoking questions....

Cry Havoc
04-09-2010, 10:55 AM
This guy needs to be pinked.

admiralsnackbar
04-10-2010, 01:42 AM
Obama won?

"Bush won?" is a much more contentious and legitimate issue.

2Blonde
04-10-2010, 10:15 PM
Lngrrr,
Where do you live in HI? My husband is from there. He grew up in Ewa Beach. You're right about outsiders... who, other than locals could account for consumption of 99.9% of the Spam produced worldwide?!?!