PDA

View Full Version : "THE" Adjustment of the Series

50 cent
05-05-2005, 12:53 AM
...moving Gino to bench (who BTW is the ultimate professional)... just as Charles said.

AHF (and other Pop haters), you even have to give Pop props for that move.

Athenea
05-05-2005, 12:56 AM
Sry...won't happen :)

MaNuMaNiAc
05-05-2005, 01:04 AM
Sry...won't happen :)
Come on Athenea, admit it, it was a smart move. We've already established that there's no shame in coming off the bench. Manu knows it, Pop knows it, and every other self respecting basketball ethusiast knows it. Manu is the same Manu wether he is starting or not, he's even getting the same amount of minutes. Now you tell me, whats SO bad about that?

T Park
05-05-2005, 01:08 AM
Of course not.

If Ginobili had suggested it, the Argentinians would consider it noble for him to sacrafice himself for the good of the team blah blah blah.

Athenea
05-05-2005, 01:10 AM
Of course not.

If Ginobili had suggested it, the Argentinians would consider it noble for him to sacrafice himself for the good of the team blah blah blah.
The blah blah blah part suits u better :blah :)

MaNuMaNiAc
05-05-2005, 01:11 AM
Of course not.

Hey T Park, please don't generalize, I beg of you. There's no need for it.

Athenea
05-05-2005, 01:14 AM
Come on Athenea, admit it, it was a smart move. We've already established that there's no shame in coming off the bench. Manu knows it, Pop knows it, and every other self respecting basketball ethusiast knows it. Manu is the same Manu wether he is starting or not, he's even getting the same amount of minutes. Now you tell me, whats SO bad about that?
:lol I guess I don't fall in your categorization :pctoss :lol

PS: u cocky bastard! how did u get all that vbookie $$$$???

Athenea
05-05-2005, 01:15 AM
Hey T Park, please don't generalize, I beg of you. There's no need for it.
Yeah..do not mix manumanias w/atheneas...bad for bball... :angel

MaNuMaNiAc
05-05-2005, 01:18 AM
Yeah..do not mix manumanias w/atheneas...bad for bball... :angel
I didn't mean it that way. He assumed that every Argentinian thinks the same way, all I'm doing is pointing out that that is not true, and for him to say that makes him look foolish.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-05-2005, 01:25 AM
It was a great move. I was also glad to see Pop not bench Big Dog after he hit his three tonight.

Glenn was set to come out, but after that Pop left him in, and the 'Dog hung tough with 'Melo.

Let's see what Pop can do with the Seattle matchup problems.

T Park
05-05-2005, 01:34 AM
The Big Dog stayed in cause he gave a shit on Defense.

He figured it out alot quicker than Brent Barry early in the season.

Matchup problems iwth Seattle???

The Spurs cause more than Seattle causes IMO.