PDA

View Full Version : Duncan and Ginobili should not play 20+ minutes against Memphis.

kaji157
04-08-2010, 03:58 PM
Simple as that, the team has to win without them having to score all points in the fourth, that what killed them both. We have a back to back against Denver that we need to win, and then we have Dallas.
The rest of the team has to step up and provide something.

spurtech09
04-08-2010, 04:06 PM
how about lets just worry about the memphis game for now and don't think ahead....

honestfool84
04-08-2010, 04:11 PM
how about lets just worry about the memphis game for now and don't think ahead....

+1

kaji157
04-08-2010, 04:33 PM

Because the result of that would be San Antonio @ Phoenix 2.0

honestfool84
04-08-2010, 04:37 PM
Because the result of that would be San Antonio @ Phoenix 2.0

and worrying about the next game would be San Antonio @ New Jersey 2.0.

tothrowed
04-08-2010, 04:39 PM
yall some dumb people this dude is rite, when tim is playing bad missing everyshot niggas like rj,mason, start getting timid and try to force the ball to timmy and thats when shit goes wrong i agree they need to play 10 or less minutes were in the playoffs let our bench play they bring energy and play hard why not rest tim and manu think about it

honestfool84
04-08-2010, 04:42 PM
yall some dumb people this dude is rite, when tim is playing bad missing everyshot niggas like rj,mason, start getting timid and try to force the ball to timmy and thats when shit goes wrong i agree they need to play 10 or less minutes were in the playoffs let our bench play they bring energy and play hard why not rest tim and manu think about it

A run-on sentence is a sentence in which two or more independent clauses (that is, complete sentences) are joined without appropriate punctuation or conjunction. It is considered to be a grammatical error.

honestfool84
04-08-2010, 04:45 PM
if we rest Duncan and Manu and lose, WTF was that worth anything?

ohmwrecker
04-08-2010, 05:07 PM
Uh . . . because Tim and Manu would be rusty and we would have no momentum going in to the playoffs.
On a personal note, this little act of yours is really tired. Even if I bought into the unlikely possibility that you actually talk like this, how can you reasonable expect anyone to believe that would type in this affected, unnatural manner? If it makes you happy, go ahead and continue your charade. I won't make another comment about it. Just know that you are fooling no one.

benefactor
04-08-2010, 05:14 PM
They should at least try to win the game and those sort of minutes probably don't get it done. I'd like to see them right around 30 but not much more than that...and perhaps less if they can gain a big lead and play the backups more.

Mel_13
04-08-2010, 05:38 PM
Simple as that, the team has to win without them having to score all points in the fourth, that what killed them both. We have a back to back against Denver that we need to win, and then we have Dallas.

Barring the unlikely event of a tie with Denver, the two games have equal weight for playoff seeding. You do what you need to do to win the Memphis game and worry about the Denver game after that.

tothrowed
04-08-2010, 06:38 PM
Uh . . . because Tim and Manu would be rusty and we would have no momentum going in to the playoffs.
On a personal note, this little act of yours is really tired. Even if I bought into the unlikely possibility that you actually talk like this, how can you reasonable expect anyone to believe that would type in this affected, unnatural manner? If it makes you happy, go ahead and continue your charade. I won't make another comment about it. Just know that you are fooling no one.

how the fuck do you know what i talk like nigga i can type proper like yall whiteboys i just dont feel like it i aint got time 4 all that

doobs
04-08-2010, 06:49 PM
how the fuck do you know what i talk like nigga i can type proper like yall whiteboys i just dont feel like it i aint got time 4 all that

does not compute

ohmwrecker
04-08-2010, 06:59 PM
aiight my bad nigga go on wif yo bad self I don' wants ta rain on yo parade jus tryin ta dig what yo sayin nuh what I'm sayin peace brutha w0rd!

TD 21
04-08-2010, 08:44 PM
They should play as much as it takes to get the win because the game against the Nuggets will be extremely difficult to win. They're just coming off a big comeback victory, are due to start playing well, will get Anderson back tonight, might get Martin back for the Spurs game, will be rested and the Spurs will be worn out and playing in the worst possible city when you're worn out because of the thin air.

This is why the Spurs need to take care of business against the Grizzlies at all costs. Similar to the Suns game, if the veterans don't have it early against the Nuggets, let the young guys play and see if they can make a game of it. The way I see these last four game, the Grizzlies and Timberwolves games have to be wins and hopefully one of the Nuggets or Mavs games will be.

kaji157
04-09-2010, 01:10 AM
Well, hope we blow them out because we would need to win against Denver as well.
I would bet that both Phoenix and Dallas will lose to Okc and Portland.

UnWantedTheory
04-09-2010, 01:22 AM

How the hell did that turn racial? How about this one bro. The white boys can type like the black boys, but due to the lack of interest in ghetto slang, choose not to. WTF????? Stupid people.

UnWantedTheory
04-09-2010, 01:23 AM

I also see a very big contradiction here....

BG_Spurs_Fan
04-09-2010, 07:27 AM

You don't need time to type properly, you need a brain.

cheguevara
04-09-2010, 09:37 AM
WTF? even if Manu + Duncan play 40+ minutes it's not guaranteed we win that game. Tonight is a MUST WIN. play the minutes necessary to win.

cheguevara
04-09-2010, 09:38 AM

LOL at this dummy. where's da abulamps??

celldweller
04-09-2010, 10:42 AM
http://jasonnardi.com/uploads/Nigga%20Please.jpg

honestfool84
04-09-2010, 10:04 PM

so, let me get this straight.. we have to be Dallas and Denver, but NOT Memphis?

stupid.

nkdlunch
04-09-2010, 10:05 PM
LMAO this thread is fucking past retarded

honestfool84
04-09-2010, 10:08 PM
oh, nvm. the OP won't show his dumb face here.

FilSpursFan
04-09-2010, 10:11 PM
Duncan, Manu and Tony should rest for the playoffs..

kaji157
04-09-2010, 10:13 PM

None of these happened, I never meant to loose this game, just to mentally prepare our role players to win it by themselves.
Evidently thatīs not possible so we are going to loose tomorrow against denver, Dallas will play Dleaguers against Portland and face us fresh to be sure we donīt play them in the first round.

Slinkyman
04-09-2010, 11:31 PM
None of these happened, I never meant to loose this game, just to mentally prepare our role players to win it by themselves.
Evidently thatīs not possible so we are going to loose tomorrow against denver, Dallas will play Dleaguers against Portland and face us fresh to be sure we donīt play them in the first round.

You think dallas is afraid of the spurs? If anything they'll let us win that last game just so they can beat the shit out of us, AGAIN.

callo1
04-10-2010, 12:48 AM
This loss is completely on Pop and his moronic "save Timmy's legs" strategy. Maybe play Timmy in the 1st half, establish a lead, don't give a young team confidence, and rest TD in the 2nd half...huh Pop?

Ian is garbage, mason can't play a scrap of defense, and the ONLY person who should have had the ball in his hands the last 5 minutes of the game is Manu...not TP.

You see what happened to Randolph when TD came in and played D on him...he vanished, but by the time Pop pulled his head out, it was too late...game over.

Way to kill the momentum this team had. Pop should have some pay deducted for throwing this game away.

kuato
04-10-2010, 05:23 AM
I think Tony should play to get fit, TD shoul get some minutes and Manu definitely needs to rest.