PDA

View Full Version : Gay Jesus is Back

word
04-08-2010, 05:15 PM
The gay Jesus play is back on!

After drawing much scrutiny when it was set to play at Tarleton State University, where it was eventually canceled, the play has found a new home at a theater in Fort Worth, the Dallas Morning News reports.

Though a specific date for the show has not been finalized, John Jordan Otte's production of Corpus Christi is expected to debut at the 250-seat Rose Marine Theater in May.

Adam Adolfo, executive director of the theater, is offering the theater to the students free of charge, and told the Morning News that it was important to him to give the Tarleton students "a place that is safe and supportive" to present their work.

Critics, who said the play was blasphemous, caused such a stir that the university became concerned for the well-being of those in attendance. First, they blocked access to the show by making it invitation only and then canceled the production outright just hours before it was to debut.

Otte said he is a gay Christian and chose the play to help other gay youths who may be struggling with their faith.

-----------------------------

I wonder how making Jesus a homosexual helps them in their 'faith'.

lil'mo
04-08-2010, 05:18 PM
All of these "look at me!" faggots can suck a dick!

lil'mo
04-08-2010, 05:20 PM
and die!

IronMexican
04-08-2010, 05:21 PM
http://images.jambase.com/fans/MountFunk/the_big_lebowski_jesus1.jpg

It's pronounced - Hey-zoos

IronMaxipad
04-08-2010, 05:21 PM
In a Fire

Richard Cranium
04-08-2010, 05:23 PM
Anything for attention.

lil'mo
04-08-2010, 05:23 PM
Gay Jesus is Black!

now THAT'S controversial

benefactor
04-08-2010, 05:30 PM
Homosexuals are their own worst enemy...much like Christians today.

I've have known/know many homosexuals that were good people that were just working and being regular citizens of society. Those people get a really bad name when people like this resort to silly, attention seeking behaviors. No one cares about you finding ways to stand on a stool and bullhorn your sexual orientation to the masses. Why don't you try just living like the rest of us?

word
04-08-2010, 05:37 PM
I was down on the Riverwalk for lunch Tuesday. Womens final four was in town. Never seen so many lesbians in my life in one place. Perhaps ever. They all had the same haircut. Oh, and fish tacos were sold out everywhere.

Scola
04-08-2010, 05:44 PM
Whats the point of this? They seriously think they're gonna accomplish anything besides pissing off a whole bunch of people? This is the type of stuff that sways public opinion against homos...

Mr. Slave
04-08-2010, 05:52 PM
Jeezus Chryyyyst.

mouse
04-08-2010, 06:21 PM
I never understood how people can be judged by others on if they suck dick or eat pussy.

Xylus
04-08-2010, 06:26 PM
The fact that people are remotely offended by a Gay Jesus speaks volumes about what people generally think about Gays and what people think about Jesus in this country.

I had the opposite reaction: Why would a gay person want to be associated with Christianity?

The Reckoning
04-08-2010, 06:41 PM
Jesus wasnt homosexual or heterosexual. imo blasphemy.

Ginobilly
04-08-2010, 06:49 PM
The fact that people are remotely offended by a Gay Jesus speaks volumes about what people generally think about Gays and what people think about Jesus in this country.

I had the opposite reaction: Why would a gay person want to be associated with Christianity?

+1

Christianity is not against homosexuals, they are against homosexual acts. As long as gays don't stick their peepee in another dudes bum they should be safe. That's why the church encourages homos to devote their lives to god and be celibate like priests. Is there a correlation between homosexual child abuse and priests?

Ginobilly
04-08-2010, 07:00 PM
Whats the point of this? They seriously think they're gonna accomplish anything besides pissing off a whole bunch of people? This is the type of stuff that sways public opinion against homos...

This is exactly the reason why the public will never grant them their marriage/civil union laws that they so desperately desire, because they keep on doing inmature demonstrations in public that rubs the public the wrong way. It's the flamboyant, attention-whore/drama queen homosexuals that fuck it up for the good people in the gay community that just want to live their lives in piece and progress.

oh crap
04-08-2010, 07:12 PM
you guys are right, this is way more offensive then those conservative fundamentalist fucks who protest dead soldiers funerals. i admit this is a ploy for attention and is completely unnecessary but don't see how this is any worse than classless behavior other groups display.

Scola
04-08-2010, 07:41 PM
I never understood how people can be judged by others on if they suck dick or eat pussy.

I personally don't care what people do, I could care less. However there's an old saying :

"A man can build a thousand bridges and suck one dick, however to the world he will be forever be known not as a bridge builder but as a cock sucker." :lol

Sisk
04-08-2010, 07:49 PM
Gay Jesus is Black!

now THAT'S controversial

That's how I read the thread title...

gatoloco
04-08-2010, 08:36 PM
when gay black jesus says "yous about to be a partaker of the body of christ", that nigga ain't playin!

mouse
04-08-2010, 08:53 PM
For me I always feel bad for the hard working tax paying gay person who can go almost his or hers life without others knowing if they are gay or not. Like your friendly neighborhood butcher,the local mailman,or a city bus driver you see twice a week....those people are the ones who want rights like everyone else. Why should two adults rather they be male or female and live 20 years together not be entitled to tax breaks and other benefits married people have?

I don't care if Slomo is a flaming fag if the man needs medical attention but has to pay a higher price because he is not married and ends up dying because he couldn't afford the treatment I would feel bad knowing I played God and i decide who gets to marry who, and who gets benefits and so forth.

There are so many fake marriages going on today and many welfare moms abusing the system and we are so worried about two hard working gay people getting married?

Seriously some of you need to look at the big picture before you load up on your Homo comic relief material you downloaded off Google and think about who is the real fuck ups.

It's the attention whore flaming homo's that always want the spotlight and are always starting shit that ruin it for the respectable gay community.

I know many Gay people that can't stand when their friends on a drop of a dime can turn into Bobby Trendy because they saw a pink belt on sale in a store window.

I think many of you really don't hate the respectable tax paying gay person it's the overly flaming retarded drama queen that gets on your nerves.... but I could be wrong.

respected gay person.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/11_01/065soldierDM_468x367.jpg

Some of them even have jobs.
http://www.ght.org.uk/userfiles/image/webgeneral/DentistTreatsMan.jpg

But then the flamers ruin it for them
http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2009/04/BOBBY%20TRENDY%20AS.JPG