PDA

View Full Version : April 18 - Lakers season officially begins

21_Blessings
04-08-2010, 08:27 PM
I hope you Western clowns aren't actually getting your hopes up.

Three straight Western Conference championships for the Lake Show. :hat Another feat the Tim non-dynasty Duncan era has yet to experience.

:flag:

21_Blessings
04-08-2010, 08:32 PM
When does Bynums begin?

The Lakers only need Bynum for Cleveland or Orlando this year. So he has plenty of rest if need be.

The West outside of LA is a fucking joke. :lmao

D-Wade #3
04-08-2010, 08:34 PM
It's like when the ugly bitches think they're hot, but they actually have too many flaws. So you have to start a thread reassuring yourself that your Fakers actually have a chance to get out of the first round. Because if you were sure of it, you wouldn't need a thread to say so.

D-Wade #3
04-08-2010, 08:44 PM
Laker fans here are so insecure its hilarious. When you are insecure about a sports team, then you're seriously gonna be pussy whipped if they ever get girlfriends.

Ghazi
04-08-2010, 08:49 PM
Oh HI 21_BLessings.

A week ago I could swear you said the Lakers were "flipping the switch", now that they've slumped a little I guess this is your defense mechanism :lol

Hey, I'll admit, the Lakers are still the favorites to win the Western Conference, but they're not as invincible as you think. I'd say they're the best team in the West but over the last 25 games they haven't looked much better than the rest of the pack.

It will be an exciting playoffs. Mavs/Lakers will be a very good WCF.

D-Wade #3
04-08-2010, 08:50 PM
Lakers are gonna get bukkaked in the playoffs

sook
04-08-2010, 08:54 PM
It's like when the ugly bitches think they're hot, but they actually have too many flaws. So you have to start a thread reassuring yourself that your Fakers actually have a chance to get out of the first round. Because if you were sure of it, you wouldn't need a thread to say so.

thats fucking hilarious :lmao

sook
04-08-2010, 08:56 PM
The Lakers only need Bynum for Cleveland or Orlando this year. So he has plenty of rest if need be.

The West outside of LA is a fucking joke. :lmao

hes trying to do his best to earn his paycheck, props to him.

SpursRulez4eVeR
04-08-2010, 08:56 PM
Laker fans here are so insecure its hilarious. When you are insecure about a sports team, then you're seriously gonna be pussy whipped if they ever get girlfriends.

:lol

Ghazi
04-08-2010, 08:57 PM
21_Blessings is implying that Bynum isn't that important if he thinks they'll cruise through the West without him :lol.

I'm not saying it can't happen, but it would show Bynum isn't that important :lol

I know they did it 2 years ago, but the Lakers bench players were actually serviceable at that time, as was Fisher.

Gummi Clutch
04-08-2010, 08:59 PM
21_Blessings is implying that Bynum isn't that important if he thinks they'll cruise through the West without him :lol.

I'm not saying it can't happen, but it would show Bynum isn't that important :lol

I know they did it 2 years ago, but the Lakers bench players were actually serviceable at that time, as was Fisher.
Mbenga needed playing time and there is only a limited amount of roster space for "Contributers"

ChrisRichards
04-08-2010, 09:01 PM
Lakers season will officially end by May :wakeup

mytespurs
04-08-2010, 09:02 PM
I hope you Western clowns aren't actually getting your hopes up.

Three straight Western Conference championships for the Lake Show. :hat Another feat the Tim non-dynasty Duncan era has yet to experience.

:flag:

Tim has already experienced the ultimate...........smack all you want but you can't erase that. :king

21_Blessings
04-08-2010, 09:03 PM

They need Bynum for a real basketball team like Orlando or Cleveland. Which is implying he's important you dumb, smelly fucking Persian. No Bynum no ring.

The Lakers will cruise through the West because of laughable basketball teams like the Dallas Mavericks and Mormon town are their only real competition.

21_Dickings
04-08-2010, 09:05 PM
Backdoor Sweep backdoor sweep backdoor sweep backdoor sweep

sook
04-08-2010, 09:06 PM
They need Bynum for a real basketball team like Orlando or Cleveland. Which is implying he's important you dumb, smelly fucking Persian. No Bynum no ring.

The Lakers will cruise through the West because of laughable basketball teams like the Dallas Mavericks and Mormon town are their only real competition.

Dude, if you were man enough to back your little internet tough guy routine maybe you should do the same thing ghazi did. I rip on him, but at least he backed his shit up so you sound stupid with that racist crap.

ChrisRichards
04-08-2010, 09:06 PM

This cocky attitude of yours is not going to sit well when the Lakers faces the Mavs without a healthy Bynum.

Best believe that.

21_Dickings
04-08-2010, 09:07 PM
Backdoor sweep backdoor sweep backdoor sweep backdoor sweep

Ghazi
04-08-2010, 09:08 PM

Oh hi 21_Blessings.

There's no need for insults. Persians are a proud people with a great culture.

Also, the Lakers have looked like a "laughable" basketball team over the last 25 games. :)

If the Lakers can win the West without Bynum, it goes to show he isn't a huge part of their equation for success ;).

D-Wade #3
04-08-2010, 09:08 PM

Backdoor Sweep backdoor sweep backdoor sweep backdoor sweep

Its like telling all the females that you have a 10inch dick when its only an inch and a half. You need someone, just one person to believe your rants, and when you find that person, you will feel invincible, because you have set out to accomplish your goal, to be important.

21_Dickings
04-08-2010, 09:09 PM
Its like telling all the females that you have a 10inch dick when its only an inch and a half. You need someone, just one person to believe your rants, and when you find that person, you will feel invincible, because you have set out to accomplish your goal, to be important.

backdoor sweep! backdoor sweep? Hmmm....

BACKDOOR SWEEP!

21_Blessings
04-08-2010, 09:09 PM
Dude, if you were man enough to back your little internet tough guy routine maybe you should do the same thing ghazi did. I rip on him, but at least he backed his shit up so you sound stupid with that racist crap.

Backed his shit up by reading fucking notes to a web camera, by himself? :lol :lol

21_Blessings
04-08-2010, 09:13 PM
Oh hi 21_Blessings.

There's no need for insults. Persians are a proud people with a great culture.

I was calling you smelly not your race. You did look a bit trashy in that youtube :lol

Also, the Lakers have looked like a "laughable" basketball team over the last 25 games. :)

If the Lakers can win the West without Bynum, it goes to show he isn't a huge part of their equation for success ;).

oh hey a mavs fan telling us about regular season success.

It doesn't matter because Bynum is coming back well before the WCF. He's only shooting 70% against Dallas this season :lmao

21_Dickings
04-08-2010, 09:15 PM
I was calling you smelly not your race. You did look a bit trashy in that youtube :lol

It doesn't matter because Bynum is coming back well before the WCF. He's only shooting 70% against Dallas this season :lmao

Mavs also know about...

BACKDOOR SWEEP!

D-Wade #3
04-08-2010, 09:15 PM

You are so deep in Bynum's vagina that when you bust out, you may be called "her" son

Ashy Larry
04-08-2010, 09:19 PM
If the Lakers dont get their shit together, their off season will officially begin April 26th .......

D-Wade #3
04-08-2010, 09:19 PM
As big of a bitch as Bynum is, Lakers aren't going anywhere without him

21_Dickings
04-08-2010, 09:20 PM
As big of a bitch as Bynum is, Lakers aren't going anywhere without him

Um hmmm. Backdoor sweep indeed.

Ghazi
04-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Beaubois is going to torch Fisher.

Mavs know how to shut down Kobe now. Gone are the days of 62 > 61.

Dampwood owns Andrea and Paulina

Odom will get his but he'll be on an island

badfish22
04-08-2010, 09:24 PM
Oh HI 21_BLessings.

Oh hi 21_Blessings.

:lmao

rhyputa
04-08-2010, 09:26 PM
Bynum: I'm going to play the first game of the playoffshttp://lakersblog.latimes.com/lakersblog/2010/04/bynum-said-he-wont-return-until-playoffs.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+latimes%2FYzIr+%28Lakers+Blog %29

Ashy Larry
04-08-2010, 09:30 PM
Bynum: I'm going to play the first game of the playoffshttp://lakersblog.latimes.com/lakersblog/2010/04/bynum-said-he-wont-return-until-playoffs.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+latimes%2FYzIr+%28Lakers+Blog %29

question is how effective he's gonna be ...... he's not gonna return right back to being 15 and 8 Bynum especially with an Achilles injury. Trust me when I tell you that when your Achilles pops, snaps, pulls or strain, the last thing you can do is run with passion and pivot.

21_Blessings
04-08-2010, 09:30 PM

Dallas is extra fucked :lmao

But hey Ghazi your boys in fag blue haven't sniffed the WCF in a long time. Try getting there before dreaming about which angle Kobe is going to plow Dirk.

D-Wade #3
04-08-2010, 09:32 PM
Dallas is extra fucked :lmao

But hey Ghazi your boys in fag blue haven't sniffed the WCF in a long time. Try getting there before dreaming about which angle Kobe is going to plow Dirk.

Because you can take a month off from basketball and turn the switch on - mentality of 21_Blessings :lmao

ezau
04-08-2010, 09:40 PM

:lmao:lmao

Ghazi
04-08-2010, 09:43 PM
andrea got outplayed by "brenda" if I recall correctly.

Bynums 70% shooting is inflated by a game when he went up against Gooden on a b2b :lol

21_Blessings
04-08-2010, 09:45 PM
Kobe out tonight, like Drew. No point in risking furthur injury in a meaningless pre-season game.

April 18th.

Ghazi
04-08-2010, 09:47 PM
Drews a scrub. He only puts up good stats in the preseason.

Playoffs 08- DNP
playoffs 09- 6 and 4

CROFL

21_Blessings
04-08-2010, 09:47 PM
andrea got outplayed by "brenda" if I recall correctly.

Outplayed 8 on 5 more like it

Ghazi
04-08-2010, 09:50 PM
Outplayed 8 on 5 more like it

Cause big baby Bynum said so?

crofl.

21_Blessings
04-08-2010, 09:51 PM
Cause big baby Bynum said so?

crofl.

Because it's the truth. Good luck getting calls like those in April/May :lmao

Ghazi
04-08-2010, 09:52 PM
Bynum's averages in the "real season": 5.7 PPG 3.8 RPG

LMAO ANDREA GLASSNUM

BadOdor
04-08-2010, 10:03 PM
Bynum is a bum. 10 bucks he goes down again in the playoffs. Then his dumb, lazy ass can go eat as much cold cereal as he wants.

21_Blessings
04-08-2010, 10:04 PM
Bynum's averages in the "real season": 5.7 PPG 3.8 RPG

Dirk in the "real season": 38% shooting against the 8 seed Golden State Warriors :rollin

Ghazi
04-08-2010, 10:05 PM
I guess now I know why 21 thinks Lakers can win West without Bynum. Any random fucking scrub can put up 5.7/3.8 to replace him :lol.

Bynum= Mbenga when playoffs roll around :lol :lmao

midnightpulp
04-08-2010, 10:07 PM
Why do Lakers homers always get owned in their own threads?

Not a good idea to go toe-to-toe with a Mav fan, Laker homer. Unlike your fanbase, Mavs fans actually stick around when they lose, which is (I won't go there), and continue to troll and talk shit as they're fed piles of crow. Too much experience for the witless brain of Laker fan to overcome.

Try showing up after you lose by 39 in the Finals once in awhile, then you might start learning what it takes to be, at the very least, a mediocre troll. And maybe, just maybe, that pussy will start closing up and a set of testicles will begin to grow.

21_Blessings
04-08-2010, 10:08 PM
Bynum= Mbenga when playoffs roll around :lol :lmao

Your words. And more proof that Dallas fan knows exactly jack shit about basketball. Seriously, 38% against against a Don Nelson coached Warriors team. LMAO

Happy fishing in advance. :toast

Ghazi
04-08-2010, 10:09 PM
Your words. And more proof that Dallas fan knows exactly jack shit about basketball. Seriously, 38% against against a Don Nelson coached Warriors team. LMAO

Happy fishing in advance. :toast

You too :toast

LMAO 5.7/3.8

JamStone
04-08-2010, 10:12 PM
Was this a preemptive thread in anticipation of the Lakers getting handled tonight?

sook
04-08-2010, 10:23 PM
lmao bynum fucking sucks!

D-Wade #3
04-08-2010, 10:28 PM
Not surprising the Lakers are playing better team ball

himat
04-08-2010, 10:35 PM
Backed his shit up by reading fucking notes to a web camera, by himself? :lol :lol

More than you've ever done. You talk a lot, shows insecurity.

You better hope the Lakers are not as arrogant as their fanbase or else they are about to get surprised early.

Ashy Larry
04-08-2010, 10:35 PM
1. Phoenix 19-5 (.792)
2. Portland 16-6 (.727)
3. Dallas 18-7 (.720)
4. Utah 19-8 (.704)
5. San Antonio 18-8 (.692)
6. Oklahoma City 18-8 (.692)
7. Denver 15-9 (.625)
8. Lakers 14-9 (.609)

After the All-Star break ........... they better find that light switch because playing like that will get you bounced.

himat
04-08-2010, 10:37 PM
lmao bynum fucking sucks!

Hell yeah. I am not proud to say that I got in an argument with my brother over Bynum. Even though I didn't like Bynum I said that he would be a very good player because there aren't a lot of great bigs out there in the NBA anymore.

Look how that turned out. :lol

Softy. Lots of talent, but he's soft.

Watch him get injured in the playoffs again.

21_Blessings
04-08-2010, 10:40 PM
Watch him get injured in the playoffs again.

At least he's in the playoffs. :lmao Pistons may see that again in another 5-10 years maybe.

Ashy Larry
04-08-2010, 10:44 PM
At least he's in the playoffs. :lmao Pistons may see that again in another 5-10 years maybe.

With the first pick, the Cleveland Cavaliers select LeBron James ......

Joe D.? You're on the clock. You have a 75% chance of getting a top notch player:

A. Chris Bosh
B. Dwyane Wade
C. Darko Milicic
D. Carmelo Anthony

Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles could have made a better choice .....

lefty
04-08-2010, 10:47 PM
Actually, it's the refs season that officially starts in April 18

ChrisRichards
04-08-2010, 10:47 PM
:lol@ artest blowing that wide open layup

himat
04-08-2010, 10:54 PM

Go ahead bash on the Pistons. You guys are all still insecure. Thats just another sign.:lol

Lakers don't look to hot and you know it.

Oh and I'm kind of glad we're doing really bad. Hopefully we get a player we can rebuild around.

Ashy Larry
04-08-2010, 10:56 PM
Go ahead bash on the Pistons. You guys are all still insecure. Thats just another sign.:lol

Lakers don't look to hot and you know it.

Oh and I'm kind of glad we're doing really bad. Hopefully we get a player we can rebuild around.

Like who????

21_Blessings
04-08-2010, 10:57 PM
Like who????

Like Darko

D-Wade #3
04-08-2010, 10:57 PM
LOL , and I mean seriously LOL at the Laker fans who proclaimed Bynum as the next Wilt Chamberlain

Ashy Larry
04-08-2010, 10:58 PM
:lol@ artest blowing that wide open layup

every time I see Fisher or Artest on a break, my balls crawl up in my stomach and hibernate .......

himat
04-08-2010, 10:58 PM
With the first pick, the Cleveland Cavaliers select LeBron James ......

Joe D.? You're on the clock. You have a 75% chance of getting a top notch player:

A. Chris Bosh
B. Dwyane Wade
C. Darko Milicic
D. Carmelo Anthony

Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles could have made a better choice .....

Hey we still whooped your ass that year even though we made the bad pick.

:lmao If the Lakers get dismantled again this year. Kobe is the only mentally tough player on that team. And even though he is mentally tough, when his team loses he destroys his teammates.

You're just another bandwagon fan though. It feels great to win with some dignity and actually watching your team struggle through some years. You should try it some time. I bet you jump on Cleveland's bandwagon as soon as Kobe starts to decline.

Ashy Larry
04-08-2010, 10:59 PM
LOL , and I mean seriously LOL at the Laker fans who proclaimed Bynum as the next Wilt Chamberlain

man, those people are straight up dumb asses .... dude has a decent game and Laker fan jumps all over him. He looks like Bambi after he was first born out there sometimes ......

himat
04-08-2010, 11:00 PM
Like who????

There's a lot of good players in the draft and it looks like the Pistons could get a top 5 pick this year.

John Wall, Evan Turner, Demarcus Cousins, Derrick Favors, Al Farouk Aminu are just some of the guys.

John Wall has the greatest potential out of those guys though.

himat
04-08-2010, 11:01 PM
man, those people are straight up dumb asses .... dude has a decent game and Laker fan jumps all over him. He looks like Bambi after he was first born out there sometimes ......

What????

Okay I haven't seen a Laker fan do this in a while. Maybe there are some smart ones out there. :lol

Ashy Larry
04-08-2010, 11:05 PM
Hey we still whooped your ass that year even though we made the bad pick.

I totally agree here and give all the props in the world to the Pistons. After Scott Williams ran into the knee of Karl Malone, the glue of our squad, that team was pretty much toast. If Sam Cassell had been healthy, the Lakers wouldn't have gotten out of the WCF ........

You're just another bandwagon fan though. It feels great to win with some dignity and actually watching your team struggle through some years. You should try it some time. I bet you jump on Cleveland's bandwagon as soon as Kobe starts to decline.

I've been a Lakers fan probably longer than you've been alive. And trust me, I've been there through the Bill Walton sweeping us in 1977 years, the Randy Pfund years and the years following the Kobe and Shaquille debacle. I'll be a Lakers fan after Kobe just like I was a Lakers fan before Magic.

Ashy Larry
04-08-2010, 11:06 PM
There's a lot of good players in the draft and it looks like the Pistons could get a top 5 pick this year.

John Wall, Evan Turner, Demarcus Cousins, Derrick Favors, Al Farouk Aminu are just some of the guys.

John Wall has the greatest potential out of those guys though.

Other than Wall, none of these players make you say, damn. Plenty of potential but potential basically is the same as Andrew Bynum.

NRHector
04-08-2010, 11:26 PM
Idiots being idiots nothing new to see here, move on

D-Wade #3
04-08-2010, 11:30 PM
Did anyone just see those Laker bandwagon faggots?

himat
04-08-2010, 11:46 PM
I totally agree here and give all the props in the world to the Pistons. After Scott Williams ran into the knee of Karl Malone, the glue of our squad, that team was pretty much toast. If Sam Cassell had been healthy, the Lakers wouldn't have gotten out of the WCF ........

I've been a Lakers fan probably longer than you've been alive. And trust me, I've been there through the Bill Walton sweeping us in 1977 years, the Randy Pfund years and the years following the Kobe and Shaquille debacle. I'll be a Lakers fan after Kobe just like I was a Lakers fan before Magic.

Okay man. I can tell by some of your posts you are legit.

himat
04-08-2010, 11:47 PM
Other than Wall, none of these players make you say, damn. Plenty of potential but potential basically is the same as Andrew Bynum.

Good point, but hey since our core team (Chauncey, Ben, Sheed, Rip, Tay) is done I'll take any talent at this point. Check out our roster. Its pretty bad.

Ashy Larry
04-09-2010, 09:32 AM
well, look for more lean years. Don't see the point in signing Charlie VC. and letting him rot.

Ghazi
04-09-2010, 09:35 AM
It's okay Lakers, Mr 5.7/3.8 will come back and all will be fine

http://newjackswinger.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/andrew-bynum-0022.jpg

LMAO!!! 5.7/3.8!!! LMAO ERICA DAMPIER has better playoff averages!!

:rollin:rollin

Quit Hatin'
04-09-2010, 09:57 AM
haterz gonna hate. Hate us or love us there's no middle ground always has been and always will be. But like last year this place is just too quiet when the lakers win. Major haterade was brewed last year in the second round where the haters confidence peaked. Now with the laker struggle the haters have regained that confidence, but history repeats itself they never learn. The champs won't die that easily.

Ghazi
04-09-2010, 10:05 AM
Haters need to quit hatin!

D-Wade #3
04-09-2010, 10:05 AM
haterz gonna hate. Hate us or love us there's no middle ground always has been and always will be. But like last year this place is just too quiet when the lakers win. Major haterade was brewed last year in the second round where the haters confidence peaked. Now with the laker struggle the haters have regained that confidence, but history repeats itself they never learn. The champs won't die that easily.

It's like when when a dude has a new girlfriend, but the ex still thinks he wants her. Even though she has been given NO signs that doesn't stop her from whoring herself around just to get his attention. But in the end, when she does get his attention, he tells her that she is just not that good

JamStone
04-09-2010, 10:07 AM
haterz gonna hate.

"Haters wanna hate. Lovers wanna love. I don't even want none of the above. I want to piss on you."

llR4JBw29Lc

ChrisRichards
04-09-2010, 10:56 AM
haterz gonna hate. Hate us or love us there's no middle ground always has been and always will be.
There is a middle ground actually. TO be honest I like the Lakers. They are a fun and great team to watch when A. Kobe is not playing or B. Kobe is playing a great team ball (Rarely happens).

What most people hate are those rabid and illogical Kobe fanboys that has this urge to defend Kobe no matter what.

Quit Hatin'
04-09-2010, 11:54 AM
Dwade #3 you like that one bitch in highschool that knows she is ugly and to be relevant you gotta start drama and put the hot chicks down. You are also desperate for cock and take pride in how many dicks you suck, but you are still getting laughed at in the locker rooms because you are too easy.

JamStone
04-09-2010, 11:59 AM
Dwade #3 you like that one bitch in highschool that knows she is ugly and to be relevant you gotta start drama and put the hot chicks down. You are also desperate for cock and take pride in how many dicks you suck, but you are still getting laughed at in the locker rooms because you are too easy.

So since you're one of the hot chicks, you don't suck as many dicks? How many? 2? 3?

Quit Hatin'
04-09-2010, 12:04 PM
no we the players we fuck all the bitches

Ghazi
04-09-2010, 12:26 PM
Doesn't D-whistle have an STD? I think it's safe to say he knows a little TOO MUCH about women :lol