tlongII
04-09-2010, 12:26 AM
GOT DAM you guys suck! :lmao

The Cougar
04-09-2010, 12:27 AM
lol dumbass fisher

redzero
Who won the NBA Championship last year? I know it wasn't the Trail Blazers.

dastrey
LOL Fisher trying to pull a Kobe.

JamStone
04-09-2010, 12:28 AM
Lmao perfect ending... Fisher goes Kobe and doesn't even look for any other teammate and shoots over a guy 7 inches taller than him AND Carmelo twists his ankle on the same play.

Perfecttttttt buwahahahahahaa

noob cake
04-09-2010, 12:29 AM
Fishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh

bostonguy
04-09-2010, 12:29 AM
Fisher trying to be the hero. :lmao

TheMACHINE
04-09-2010, 12:30 AM
last 4 lakers posession
1) 24 sec shot clock violation
2) Gasol getting stripped
3) Fisher driving in
4) fisher attempting game winner

No Kobe = no one else wanting to step up but an old ass PG.

Donkeybong
04-09-2010, 12:31 AM
Fisher shouldnt be getting more than 15 min a game.

noob cake
Fish is clutch, just not tonight

Banzai
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/26/stfu_2.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=1395)

bostonguy
It is a shame that this is the last time Denver will play LA for the rest of this season. Even when Kmart returns, he is going to be limited with that injured knee. I wanted him healthy so I could see him and the rest of those low iq punks implode under playoff adversity yet again.

Banzai
04-09-2010, 12:36 AM
It is a shame that this is the last time Denver will play LA for the rest of this season. Even when Kmart returns, he is going to be limited with that injured knee. I wanted him healthy so I could see him and the rest of those low iq punks implode under playoff adversity yet again.

Who do the Nuggets have in the first round?

The Cougar
04-09-2010, 12:38 AM
Fish is clutch, just not tonight

it doesn't help that everyone knew what the fuck he was doing

bostonguy
04-09-2010, 12:38 AM
Who do the Nuggets have in the first round?

Portland if it started today. If Kmart were healthy, theyd be my pick to make the WCF to fall to LA for a 3rd straight season. With Kmart gimpy and limited, that really hurts them and it does make a huge difference.

Without a healthy Kmart, they won't get past the suns, Jazz, or Mavs.

ChrisRichards
04-09-2010, 12:46 AM
last 4 lakers posession
1) 24 sec shot clock violation
2) Gasol getting stripped
3) Fisher driving in
4) fisher attempting game winner

Dude shut the fuck up for once.

Im sure everyone wanted to step up. Its not their fault Fisher is dumb enough not to realize that a guy 7 inches taller than him is guarding him, yu make this shit sound like no one had the balls to take that shot when a lot of the players for the Lakers were very active offensively. :rolleyes

FkLA
04-09-2010, 12:48 AM

lol at this Kome fanboy :lol

Kome in lineup= not being in position for a game-winner

http://i576.photobucket.com/albums/ss207/unam6989/haha.jpg

JustBlaze
04-09-2010, 12:49 AM
Portland if it started today. If Kmart were healthy, theyd be my pick to make the WCF to fall to LA for a 3rd straight season. With Kmart gimpy and limited, that really hurts them and it does make a huge difference.
This kids a closet Nugget fan. Why else would he be so obsessed with the damn team? Every thread it's Nugget this, Nugget that. LMAO! It's okay man, no ones going to bite, just admit that you love this team already. :lmao

djohn2oo8
04-09-2010, 12:50 AM
For a guy with tons of experience, Fisher looked like a deer lost in the headlights on that play

Killakobe81
04-09-2010, 12:50 AM
Non issue Tlong we tappin that ass on Sunday ...

Kobe sits tommorrow gets a week off for Blazers

TheMACHINE
04-09-2010, 12:52 AM
Dude shut the fuck up for once.

Im sure everyone wanted to step up. Its not their fault Fisher is dumb enough not to realize that a guy 7 inches taller than him is guarding him, yu make this shit sound like no one had the balls to take that shot when a lot of the players for the Lakers were very active offensively. :rolleyes

There's a reason why i listed the Lakers last 4 possesions. You should try using some logic for once instead of talking out of your ass.

TheMACHINE
04-09-2010, 12:54 AM
lol at this Kome fanboy :lol

Kome in lineup=

http://i576.photobucket.com/albums/ss207/unam6989/haha.jpg

Kobe in the line up
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=290529007

bostonguy
04-09-2010, 12:57 AM
This kids a closet Nugget fan. Why else would he be so obsessed with the damn team? Every thread it's Nugget this, Nugget that. LMAO! It's okay man, no ones going to bite, just admit that you love this team already. :lmao

Um you are calling me obsessed yet you are following me into threads and checking up on what I post. Kinda contradicting tbh

ezau
04-09-2010, 12:57 AM
This team really doesn't look too good and anyone who disagrees is delusional. They really have to switch, if they really have one if they want to repeat this year. Otherwise, they're going to be swept in the Finals. Heck, the way they look right now, I don't see them getting out of the West.

ChrisRichards
04-09-2010, 12:58 AM
There's a reason why i listed the Lakers last 4 possesions. You should try using some logic for once instead of talking out of your ass.

What does that 4 last possession have to do with no one else wanting to step up? You include a 24 hr shot clock and Gasol getting stripped to prove your case? How about giving Denver a huge credit for those great defensive stops in each possession? Ahhh...no, its because "NO ONE WANTS TO STEP UP LIKE KOBE" eventhough it was Fisher's fault for not recognizing he had better options than to chuck up a 3 pointer. :rolleyes

bostonguy
04-09-2010, 01:00 AM
This team really doesn't look too good and anyone who disagrees is delusional. They really have to switch, if they really have one if they want to repeat this year. Otherwise, they're going to be swept in the Finals. Heck, the way they look right now, I don't see them getting out of the West.

That means Dallas is going back to the finals.

JustBlaze
04-09-2010, 01:02 AM
Um you are calling me obsessed yet you are following me into threads and checking up on what I post. Kinda contradicting tbh
Actually the threads I enter are the ones that relate to my team. You know the ones tainted with all the garbage spewed by you.

ezau
04-09-2010, 01:05 AM
That means Dallas is going back to the finals.

Either way, both teams are going to get swept

bostonguy
04-09-2010, 01:07 AM
Actually the threads I enter are the ones that relate to my team. You know the ones tainted with all the garbage spewed by you.

Glad I have you paying attention over it. If you weren't bothered by it, you wouldn't bother to respond back to it. :lmao

ezau
04-09-2010, 01:07 AM
Worry about trying to make the playoffs.

:nope

bostonguy
04-09-2010, 01:08 AM
Either way, both teams are going to get swept

Swept? No way.

LA/Dallas will win at least 2 games against the Cavs. As good as the Cavs are, they aren't an unbeatable power house that is going to go 16-0. They will win it all but they aren't going to sweep their way to a championship.

JustBlaze
04-09-2010, 01:08 AM
glad i have you paying attention over it. If you weren't bothered by it, you wouldn't bother to respond back to it. :lmao

k

TheMACHINE
04-09-2010, 01:10 AM
What does that 4 last possession have to do with no one else wanting to step up? You include a 24 hr shot clock and Gasol getting stripped to prove your case? How about giving Denver a huge credit for those great defensive stops in each possession? Ahhh...no, its because "NO ONE WANTS TO STEP UP LIKE KOBE" eventhough it was Fisher's fault for not recognizing he had better options than to chuck up a 3 pointer. :rolleyes

yup...noone wanted to step up. thus 24 shot clock violation. thus old ass Fisher driving in...thus gasol trying to do a billion ball fakes....cuz NOONE WANTED TO TAKE THE SHOT but Fisher and Sasha.

bostonguy
04-09-2010, 01:12 AM
I'm going to spam this site until I'm banned permanently when we win the title.

Save my quotes too luva. I will eat my words and pay off my lost bets if I am somehow wrong. Spam away

JustBlaze
04-09-2010, 01:13 AM
I'm not sure who handed Fisher the ball, but one thing was for sure. Fish was not looking to pass. Once he had it, he was taking it.:lol

ezau
04-09-2010, 01:13 AM
Looks like Fisher's clutch days are over.

Lars
04-09-2010, 01:16 AM
I thought Artest was supposed to lock down Carmello.

21_Blessings
04-09-2010, 01:35 AM
Save my quotes too luva. I will eat my words and pay off my lost bets if I am somehow wrong. Spam away

You are a carbon copy of Ghazi from last year. Please dislodge Lebron's cock from your mouth.

kamikazi_player
04-09-2010, 01:54 AM
Worry about trying to make the playoffs.
We already clinch a playoff spot moron :rolleyes

Ghazi
04-09-2010, 09:25 AM
You are a carbon copy of Ghazi from last year. Please dislodge Lebron's cock from your mouth.

Oh hi 21_Blessings

LMAO 5.7/3.8

Regarding last year, Lakers are not as good as they were last year.

Cavs have added some talent.

Anyway, regarding the Nugs, I doubt their chances against LA in a 7 game series.

I like the Mavs chances against them as well.

I wonder if the Nugs are "peaking" now that they have a 3 game win streak? The MO around here seems to be teams are in disarray or coming together based on their last 3-4 games :lol

I don't think the Nuggets are that good. I like Dallas's chances against them in a 7 game series. Matrix has made Melo look very mortal in the 2 meetings this year.

ChrisRichards
04-09-2010, 10:50 AM
yup...noone wanted to step up. thus 24 shot clock violation. thus old ass Fisher driving in...thus gasol trying to do a billion ball fakes....cuz NOONE WANTED TO TAKE THE SHOT but Fisher and Sasha.
24 hour shot clock was more of Denver's approach on defense, they made a great deflection and the ball went backcourt. Sasha had to run and hustle for it and throw a hail mary. It is NOT because NO ONE had the BALLS to take the shot. :rolleyes

And why are you going to fault Gasol for committing a "million" fakes when Kobe is known to do the same thing. Additionally, Gasol has been very effective on Nene on the post each and every time. Jeez, some of you Laker fans just does'nt get it. :rolleyes

BanditHiro
04-09-2010, 12:06 PM
I'm going to spam this site until I'm banned permanently.

did you hear that Mods he wants to be banned permanently

Ashy Larry
04-09-2010, 03:06 PM
you gotta love the shit talking that goes on in here ....... real talk.

TheMACHINE
04-09-2010, 03:09 PM
24 hour shot clock was more of Denver's approach on defense, they made a great deflection and the ball went backcourt. Sasha had to run and hustle for it and throw a hail mary. It is NOT because NO ONE had the BALLS to take the shot. :rolleyes

yah and Ron Artest passing up an open jumper with like 5 seconds remaining was part of Denvers defense in that situation. what a fucktard.

in2deep
04-09-2010, 03:11 PM
I'm going to spam this site until I'm banned permanently when we win the title.

why would anybody bother to ban you? you are just simply one more of the hundreds of trolls roaming in these forums. you are like a tree in the forest. :)

nkdlunch
04-09-2010, 03:14 PM
LMAO lakaluva is just another groupie on Spurstalk dick!

SomeCallMeTim
04-09-2010, 03:31 PM

And why are you going to fault Gasol for committing a "million" fakes when Kobe is known to do the same thing. Additionally, Gasol has been very effective on Nene on the post each and every time. Jeez, some of you Laker fans just does'nt get it. :rolleyes

The 24-second violation was caused in part because several pieces of the offense (I'm looking at you guards) passed up open looks. This is likely because they understood that they collectively were shooting with the marksmanship of a Xavier Lady Musketeer trying to make a game-winning layup.

Gasol's possession where he turned it over was a dumb play... way too many fakes, indecisive, and weak. On the other hand, he played a great overall game so I won't throw him under the bus. But he definitely didn't get it done in crunch time.

In the end, the two point-blank layups Farmar missed in the 4th quarter were costly. Man the Laker guards shot like crap. What a surprising deviation from their usual accuracy.

SomeCallMeTim
04-09-2010, 03:33 PM
I thought Artest was supposed to lock down Carmello.

Artest owned Carmelo in the last game, Carmelo owned Ron last night. To Artest's credit, he kept him out of the lane mostly. But Melo's jumper was on and he just punished LA over and over again. He also didn't have a lot of TOs which is where Artest really drove him nuts last time.

Man, Melo is a beast on offense. He also made several key plays on defense last night.

SomeCallMeTim
04-09-2010, 03:37 PM
Looks like Fisher's clutch days are over.

He has them about once a year these days. The big three pointers in the Finals last year took care of 2009 for him.

I will say, for all the terrible things he does, one thing he does better than any small guard I've ever seen is stop a 3-on-1 fast break where he's the lone defender back. It's like he has a mind meld with the opposing PG in these situations.

Ashy Larry
04-09-2010, 03:48 PM
you're not gonna stop 'Melo ...... but if you can make him get the majority of his point from 14 and out, that's always a good thing.

He has a tendency of bullying smaller guards and small forwards, but if Ron can make him work for what he gets, that's all you can ask for.