PDA

View Full Version : LOL Kome

FkLA
04-09-2010, 12:36 AM
with him Lakers lose two games by 20 pts to SA, w/o him they easily take care of the spurs
with him they go winless in Portland for a decade, w/o they end that streak
with him they get Mormoned in Utah, w/o him they pull out they win at one of toughest arenas
with him the Nuggets rape them at the Coke Center, w/o him the game was up in the air

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y67/pocketb/Kobe81.jpg

mogrovejo
04-09-2010, 12:38 AM
He needs to adjust his game for the playoffs, otherwise the Lakers will be very vulnerable. He did it during the 3 titles in a row, but I'm worried he won't do it now. Shaq was a dominant player + personality, there's no one like him in the Lakers right now.

ChrisRichards
04-09-2010, 12:52 AM
He needs to adjust his game for the playoffs, otherwise the Lakers will be very vulnerable. He did it during the 3 titles in a row, but I'm worried he won't do it now. Shaq was a dominant player + personality, there's no one like him in the Lakers right now.
In fairness to Kobe, he did it last year as well playing a perfect game (by his standards) by averaging 30 points and 7 assists in the finals. I think Kobe has always shown that come playoff time he will adjust.

I do want to say though that the Lakers are a much active team defensively without Kobe. Offensively they move the ball without him either. Payoff however is that their guards are not good enough to make sure the offense is run efficiently due to their shooting woes.