PDA

View Full Version : First 48......... who is a fan?

lebomb
04-09-2010, 11:15 AM
I love this show. Last night was a cool one, Hispanic dude in Lousiville sprays a house with an AK-47 to get at one guy his little brother had a fight with :rolleyes, ends up killing the sought after guys friend that was spending the night and injuring the sought after guys young brother. The intended victim was shot in the leg and released. Dumb ass guy borrows his g/fs car to do the shooting, assuming that would throw the cops off of his trail. WRONG!!! G/F snitches on him and they find the AK-47 in the trunk of his own car. Well, they charge this idiot with murder and two counts of attempted murder.............only to find out that he had murdered someone else back in 2008! I guess they matched finger prints or shell casings of the AK-47. I guess we wont see this dude again. So long. :wakeup

First 48 RULES!!!!! :toast

coyotes_geek
04-09-2010, 11:16 AM
I dont' get to watch it regularly, but I'm a fan.

Kori Ellis
04-09-2010, 11:59 AM
It probably my favorite TV show.

sa_butta
04-09-2010, 12:03 PM
Love the show, but don't get a chance to watch all the time with the kids around.

The Franchise
04-09-2010, 12:23 PM
Huge fan of the show. I saw last nights episode as well and I have a question. Why would yo hold onto a gun that you just committed a murder with? How fucking stupid can you be?

lebomb
04-09-2010, 12:31 PM
Huge fan of the show. I saw last nights episode as well and I have a question. Why would yo hold onto a gun that you just committed a murder with? How fucking stupid can you be?

I have no idea..........that is :bang dumb. Its also dumb to take your g/f with you, switch cars while carrying an AK-47 to her car and drive off with it. Its also dumb to get brought into custody for an interview and go off on the cop that is interviewing you, talking shit to him and also tell him how your cousin is gonna go after another cop there in Louisville when he gets released from prison. Everything he said was on tape. That should help out with the conviction and the amount of time he is given.

That guy was not only dumb, but very dangerous with LOTS of anger and mental issues. Thank god he is going away for a very long time.

benefactor
04-09-2010, 12:40 PM
I've gotten into it over the past 6 months or so and have really enjoyed it. That kid last night will probably never live another free day in his life...and deservedly so. He was a volatile mixture of stupidity and violence. And yeah, leaving the AK in the trunk of his car? Wtf.

The episode before that one was one I hadn't seen either. Very, very sad. That girl died on the day that the RTC she was trying to get into had a bed open up for her.

englishspursfan
04-09-2010, 12:43 PM
love the show.my fav s are the two from dallas ,orboro an dougan .

SpursWoman
04-09-2010, 12:47 PM
It probably my favorite TV show.

One of ours, too. :)

The Franchise
04-09-2010, 12:59 PM
I have no idea..........that is :bang dumb. Its also dumb to take your g/f with you, switch cars while carrying an AK-47 to her car and drive off with it. Its also dumb to get brought into custody for an interview and go off on the cop that is interviewing you, talking shit to him and also tell him how your cousin is gonna go after another cop there in Louisville when he gets released from prison. Everything he said was on tape. That should help out with the conviction and the amount of time he is given.

That guy was not only dumb, but very dangerous with LOTS of anger and mental issues. Thank god he is going away for a very long time.

That speaks volumes to her stupidity as well. You know someone has two cars, they meet up with you IN THEIR CAR, and asks to borrow yours? Is there any way she didn't know what was going on? She should have been charged as an accessory.

lebomb
04-09-2010, 01:09 PM
That speaks volumes to her stupidity as well. You know someone has two cars, they meet up with you IN THEIR CAR, and asks to borrow yours? Is there any way she didn't know what was going on? She should have been charged as an accessory.

Well, I have a couple of theories.................. first of all, the interviewer kept mentioning the fact that she was very young.........so she may have only been 16 or 17? I dont know. Secondly, she said she was afraid of him, and based on his interview, I would have been too if I were her.

Spurstro
04-09-2010, 01:28 PM
Guess he doesn't look at SpursTalk.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147090&highlight=commit+crime

JoeChalupa
04-09-2010, 03:00 PM
I like this show too.

jack sommerset
04-09-2010, 04:16 PM
Has any one been found innocent on that show?

mookie2001
04-09-2010, 04:29 PM
^no it's a show where minorities kill minorities and then get sent away because they don't get lawyers and confess to the crime after an hour of interrogation

Very hard show to watch, this show makes new jersey beach house look like PBS's cosmos

Kori Ellis
04-09-2010, 04:43 PM
People have been found innocent. How about the one where there was a gun fight on the street, leaving one guy dead. They arrested the "bad guy" and were nailing him about killing the guy. Then during ballistics testing it came back that the bullet that killed the victim was actually fired by his friend's gun.. not the guy that they had arrested.

mookie2001
04-09-2010, 04:44 PM
Has any suspect ever had a lawyer?

Kori Ellis
04-09-2010, 04:49 PM
But yeah mookie, A LOT of people confess. I find myself saying, "DON'T SAY ANYTHING" during the interrogations. But some of the detective are good at it.. especially the guy who looks likes Byron Scott (Tony Armstrong?).

I like the Dallas, Miami and Memphis detectives the best.

Kori Ellis
04-09-2010, 04:50 PM

When they lawyer up, then they just get taken to the cell.. and we don't see what happens next -- except on the follow up shows.

Whisky Dog
04-09-2010, 06:13 PM
I used to watch it all the time back in 2005 - 2006 when they had Sgt Schillaci from Miami, that dude was awesome.

EmptyMan
04-09-2010, 06:40 PM
I like it when I catch it. I got to watch hours of real deal interrogations while @ school. It's pretty addicting watching these gentlemen play the game.

Do you guys realize how much crime is committed that people get away with? The ones you are seeing are the ones that got caught. These are not the upper echelon of criminal, thus they get owned by the end of the episode.

DJ Mbenga
04-09-2010, 10:20 PM
But yeah mookie, A LOT of people confess. I find myself saying, "DON'T SAY ANYTHING" during the interrogations. But some of the detective are good at it.. especially the guy who looks likes Byron Scott (Tony Armstrong?).

I like the Dallas, Miami and Memphis detectives the best.

they dont always confess willingly. one guy called home and spoke in a creole style dialect and they just watched the vid and got him. sucker. cant he see the damn camera on the corner of the small room!

BlackSwordsMan
04-09-2010, 11:22 PM
its always one guy that fucks up a robbery by murdering someone

BlackSwordsMan
04-09-2010, 11:23 PM
they dont always confess willingly. one guy called home and spoke in a creole style dialect and they just watched the vid and got him. sucker. cant he see the damn camera on the corner of the small room!yeah that was on two days ago but if he didn't say anything they had nothing on him all they had were finger prints on a crate around the crime scene he broke down and started ratting out everyone

lebomb
04-11-2010, 10:26 AM

I would say 1/4 of them. On the show the other night......one guy refused to talk. He said bring in my lawyer. The show ended that he was going to trial. He didnt confess, even though there were two witnesses.

mookie2001
04-11-2010, 11:01 AM
i'll probably sue First 48, i'd love to take some money out of their big fat pockets

lebomb
04-12-2010, 06:46 AM
i'll probably sue First 48, i'd love to take some money out of their big fat pockets

:rolleyes

Soul_Patch
04-12-2010, 08:57 AM
been one of my favorites for a long time.

Sometimes i find myself feeling bad for the perp in some cases...my wife laughs at me since she deals with criminals for a living and knows they are great at acting remorseful when they get caught.

Good show though.

symple19
04-12-2010, 11:00 AM
Great show. This and crime 360 are two of the best shows on TV

JudynTX
04-13-2010, 10:13 AM
:tu I like this show, whenever I can remember that it's on.

sonic21
04-13-2010, 10:27 AM
never heard of this show