9-1

Libri
04-09-2010, 02:11 PM
Kaka and Zlatan will miss el clasico.

lefty
04-09-2010, 02:44 PM
Kaka and Zlatan will miss el clasico.
That sucks

Wether u are a Real Madrid or Barca fan, you want both teams to be 100% healthy :bang

DAF86
04-09-2010, 05:04 PM
Zlatan is out for an injury, Kaka, although the Madrid's media says is out for for an injury too, won't play because of Pellegrini's decision.

kuato
04-09-2010, 05:14 PM
Barça 54 , Real Madrid 33 ! , all goals by Messy !!!! :downspin:

DAF86
04-09-2010, 05:26 PM
rX7JCZzFrl0

Bukefal
04-09-2010, 07:29 PM
Real 1 - Barca 2

:)

lefty
04-09-2010, 09:03 PM
Real 3
Barcelona 2

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
04-09-2010, 09:38 PM
3-3

Hattricks by Abidal and Arbeloa. Cristiano Ronaldo is shown a red card because he pisses the ref off touching his hair every half a second. Messi also sent off because of being short (ref had a bad experience with dwarfs)

lefty
04-09-2010, 09:41 PM
3-3

Hattricks by Abidal and Arbeloa. Cristiano Ronaldo is shown a red card because he pisses the ref off touching his hair every half a second. Messi also sent off because of being short (ref had a bad experience with dwarfs)
:lol

RedsLakers24
04-10-2010, 03:49 PM
1-0 Barc Is Winning

lefty
04-10-2010, 03:54 PM
Well

Fuck my life

timaios
04-10-2010, 04:03 PM
6-2? lol

9-1

It was the final result of the Real/Barca of last year.

Penya
04-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Messi is the best. Pique is having an awesome outing as well.
Ronaldo is sucking (but I think he's injured).

Libri
04-10-2010, 04:10 PM
RM stopped to argue the foul and were left standing defensively and couldn't recover. A lot of the RM passes have been crappy.

timaios
04-10-2010, 04:14 PM
Gooooooooooal !!!

RedsLakers24
04-10-2010, 04:26 PM
Okay i dont know much about Real Madrid but that Sergio Ramos guy is really Dirty

SAtown
04-10-2010, 04:40 PM
What a slap in the face it's going to be for Real Madrid fans when Barca is celebrating a CL final in their stadium.

IronMaxipad
04-10-2010, 04:54 PM
Barca!!

Lol madrid

Penya
04-10-2010, 05:00 PM
What a slap in the face it's going to be for Real Madrid fans when Barca is celebrating a CL final in their stadium.

Legen...
Wait for it...

Libri
04-10-2010, 05:07 PM
:vomit:

lefty
04-10-2010, 06:31 PM
I'm sick

Really sick

Ronaldo: low soccer IQ
Higuain: retarded

Sergio Ramos: I don't like the guy; the ref should have ejected him; he is a disgrace to the Real Madrid organization

Barcelona is just amazing; that 1st goal was a beauty

DAF86
04-10-2010, 06:35 PM
Good win for Barca although I didn't like the way that Guardiola planified the game, a lot more defensive than usually and without a true forward, good for him that he has Messi and Xavi (the best player of this game IMO). I think that if he would have put his regular line-up Barca would have won by a bigger margin.

The game was kind of a letdown, it was OK but it could have been a lot better, too much tension going on.

lefty
04-10-2010, 06:52 PM
Good win for Barca although I didn't like the way that Guardiola planified the game, a lot more defensive than usually and without a true forward, good for him that he has Messi and Xavi (the best player of this game IMO). I think that if he would have put his regular line-up Barca would have won by a bigger margin.

The game was kind of a letdown, it was OK but it could have been a lot better, too much tension going on.
Clasico has always been tense and controversial

It was way much worse in the 60's, 70's, 80's and even 90's, very physical and more cheap shots

sonic21
04-10-2010, 06:56 PM
xavi is the best player in the world

xavi > god

lefty
04-10-2010, 07:21 PM

xavi > god
Messi+Xavi+Iniesta = scary

DAF86
04-10-2010, 07:30 PM

xavi > god

Xavi played better than anyone today but without Messi opening the game he might have not played that way, Messi appeared in the most difficult time of the game (just like against Arsenal), after that everything was easier for Barcelona, the reason Messi didn't participate a lot today was 'cause Barca just played to run the clock out by having ball control, don't doubt for a second that if the game would have been tied in the second half Messi would have been a lot more participative. How I know this? 'cause he has done it before.

ywxVz8mZjKU

Guardiola, Xavi and all the Barca players know and have said that the best is Messi.

However I do think that Xavi > anyone not named Messi.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-10-2010, 08:51 PM
Xavi is a fucking magician.

lefty
04-10-2010, 09:03 PM
Although Im a RMA fan, Xavi game me an orgasm today

velik_m
04-11-2010, 02:20 AM
http://img.rtvslo.si/_up/upload/2010/04/11/64680803_cristiano-ronaldo.jpg

:downspin: :smokin

Libri
04-11-2010, 01:28 PM
Although Im a RMA fan, Xavi game me an orgasm today

Who's going to be the next RM manager??

lefty
04-11-2010, 02:22 PM
Who's going to be the next RM manager??
I just hope they get Mourinho next season

Of course, Capello wpuld be the perfect man, but I doubt he would be interested on going back there

Libri
04-11-2010, 08:45 PM
^ I have also read that Mourinho could be next. I think Mourinho would have some say about bringing in some of his own players.

lefty
04-11-2010, 09:09 PM
^ I have also read that Mourinho could be next. I think Mourinho would have some say about bringing in some of his own players.
That would be a good thing, because he has coached well balanced teams.
Look at Madrid, they have no D

kuato
04-12-2010, 03:23 AM
The coach is not the problem, the RM administration is wrong, they just think about posters and T-shirts, not about a good team.

DAF86
04-12-2010, 03:59 AM
That would be a good thing, because he has coached well balanced teams.
Look at Madrid, they have no D

The players that Madrid should buy in the offseason, imho.

Maicon (Inter), A. Cole (Chelsea), Otamendi (Velez. I know you probably don't know him but he is the next best thing in terms of Arg. defenders, bealive me he's good), Mascherano (Liverpool), Silva (Valencia), Gourcuff (Bordeaux) and Torres (Liverpool) or Villa (Valencia).

Line-up for next season:

Cassillas

Maicon Ramos Otamendi A. Cole

Gourcuff Mascherano Silva

Higuain Torres or Villa Ronaldo

What do you think Lefty? :D

lefty
04-12-2010, 08:00 AM
The coach is not the problem, the RM administration is wrong, they just think about posters and T-shirts, not about a good team.

Well, yes and no

Pellegrini has actually done a great jobs with his lineups, but someone like Mourinho would discipline the shit out of his players

The players that Madrid should buy in the offseason, imho.

Maicon (Inter), A. Cole (Chelsea), Otamendi (Velez. I know you probably don't know him but he is the next best thing in terms of Arg. defenders, bealive me he's good), Mascherano (Liverpool), Silva (Valencia), Gourcuff (Bordeaux) and Torres (Liverpool) or Villa (Valencia).

Line-up for next season:

Cassillas

Maicon Ramos Otamendi A. Cole

Gourcuff Mascherano Silva

Higuain Torres or Villa Ronaldo

What do you think Lefty? :D
RMA doesn't need other midfielders or strikers; they are loaded

They need defensive defencemen; I like that your lineup doesn't Albiol, he stinks

DAF86
04-12-2010, 08:29 AM
RMA doesn't need other midfielders or strikers; they are loaded

They need defensive defencemen; I like that your lineup doesn't Albiol, he stinks

WTF? your midfield sucks, if you want to challenge Barcelona guys like Gago, Lass Diarra, Granero, old Gutti and Marcelo (actually a defender now playing as a midfielder) aren't going to cut it, the only decent one you have right now is Xabi Alonso and to tell you the truth he isn't all that either. You need some serious improvement on the midfield, I would even dare to say that more so than in the defensive line.

lefty
04-12-2010, 08:35 AM
WTF? your midfield sucks, if you want to challenge Barcelona guys like Gago, Lass Diarra, Granero, old Gutti and Marcelo (actually a defender now playing as a midfielder) aren't going to cut it, the only decent one you have right now is Xabi Alonso and to tell you the truth he isn't all that either. You need some serious improvement on the midfield, I would even dare to say that more so than in the defensive line.
Diarra sucks?
Kaka sucjs ?

DAF86
04-12-2010, 08:37 AM
Diarra sucks?
Kaka sucjs ?

Yes, they aren't even starters right now.

lefty
04-12-2010, 08:48 AM
Yes, they aren't even starters right now.
Injured....

DAF86
04-12-2010, 09:02 AM
Injured....

Kaka was subbed in the game against Lyon with Madrid beign down in the leg, after that he never started a game and then he got "injured". In Madrid there are people that are already calling him a bust.

And Diarra lost his starting position to Fernando "suck ass" Gago of all people because of a continuity of bad performances. Diarra was part of the list of Madrid players that played against Barcelona, he just didn't play 'cause Pellegrini didn't put him, I don't remember but I think he even was on the bench, so I don't see how injured could he be.

sonic21
04-12-2010, 03:31 PM
I want to see a Barça game without Xavi, i'm not sure the other players would play with as much confidence. I still think he's more important than Messi.

kuato
04-12-2010, 04:37 PM
I want to see a Barça game without Xavi, i'm not sure the other players would play with as much confidence. I still think he's more important than Messi.

Ture was playing great with Messi when Xavi was out.

Libri
04-12-2010, 05:25 PM
Apparently, there are five candidates for the RM manager position: Mourinho, Capello, Ancelotti, Scolari, and Rafa Benitez.

DAF86
04-12-2010, 07:35 PM

Xavi injured himself in the first match of the leg vs Stuttgart and he missed like a month I think, and Barca kept winning and playing like they usually do. Iniesta has been out a lot this season too. I know you like Xavi and Iniesta more but Messi is by far the most influential player of Barcelona, I remember a lot of games where he started on the bench to have some rest and Barcelona couldn't get ahead (and some where they even got behind) untill he was put in.

lefty
04-12-2010, 09:01 PM
Kaka was subbed in the game against Lyon with Madrid beign down in the leg, after that he never started a game and then he got "injured". In Madrid there are people that are already calling him a bust.

And Diarra lost his starting position to Fernando "suck ass" Gago of all people because of a continuity of bad performances. Diarra was part of the list of Madrid players that played against Barcelona, he just didn't play 'cause Pellegrini didn't put him, I don't remember but I think he even was on the bench, so I don't see how injured could he be.
Ah, ok

lefty
04-12-2010, 09:04 PM
Apparently, there are five candidates for the RM manager position: Mourinho, Capello, Ancelotti, Scolari, and Rafa Benitez.
Not Benitez, please

1. Capello
2. Mourinho
3. Scolari
4. Ancelotti
5. Benny the poo, but not Benitez

sonic21
04-13-2010, 04:22 AM
Xavi injured himself in the first match of the leg vs Stuttgart and he missed like a month I think, and Barca kept winning and playing like they usually do. Iniesta has been out a lot this season too. I know you like Xavi and Iniesta more but Messi is by far the most influential player of Barcelona, I remember a lot of games where he started on the bench to have some rest and Barcelona couldn't get ahead (and some where they even got behind) untill he was put in.

Of course i think Messi is the best player but he gets too much praise imo. It's unfair for other barça players.

The same situation happened with Zidane and the french team, he was getting too much praise.

So i like rooting for underrated players.

DAF86
04-13-2010, 06:23 AM
Of course i think Messi is the best player but he gets too much praise imo. It's unfair for other barça players.

The same situation happened with Zidane and the french team, he was getting too much praise.

So i like rooting for underrated players.

I might be wrong but I thought you said that Xavi was better than Messi, and I've no problem with that, it's your opinion I was just arguing it 'cause... well, that's what you do in a sports forum.

And I agree with you that Messi takes too much praise thanks to Barca's play. I think Messi is the best player in the world but I also think that he wouldn't have won the FIFA world player if he weren't playing for Barcelona, team play will always be a lot more important than an individual effort (the best example of this is Messi with Argentina NT) but I also think that nobody has more influence in this Barca team than him.