PDA

View Full Version : Spurs future plans?

duncanCOSTARICA
04-09-2010, 05:32 PM
With Manu Ginobili resigning for such a high amount of money what do you think is going to happen in the spurs future? do you think Pop will stick with G. Hill and trade Tony? if that happens wich is tonys trade value? which players are we recieving for him?? or RJ will not be here next season??

:lobt2:true fan from CR

Andy25
04-09-2010, 05:33 PM
Another trade tony thread! whan whan whan!:sleep

gospursgojas
04-09-2010, 05:34 PM
Welcome...we here at ST welcome all our fans from Central Rwanda

spursrocks
04-09-2010, 06:30 PM
i think it is a good idea to trade tony parker while he still has value, tim duncan is old, we need a young big athletic next to tim. tony parker lover fans should accept that the big 3 cant win championship any longer. duncan will get older, slower next year and gino as well, parker will be 28-29.
trade parker while we can for a big or young athletic wing. hill can take over and hill is younger. he will be 24 next year.
gino can play the point, then hill shooting guard. or vice versa. this team proved that they can win without tony parker. if we can get a big man next to tim for parker like bynum or bosh.
pg- hill
sg- gino
sf- dick
pf- duncan
c- andrew bynum
or
pg- hill
sg- gino
sf- dick
pf- chris bosh
c- duncan
i think with this line up. we will win more championship for timmy.

xellos88330
04-09-2010, 06:42 PM
they will sign me for 10 day contracts just for shits and giggles.

honestfool84
04-09-2010, 07:02 PM
i think it is a good idea to trade tony parker while he still has value, tim duncan is old, we need a young big athletic next to tim. tony parker lover fans should accept that the big 3 cant win championship any longer. duncan will get older, slower next year and gino as well, parker will be 28-29.
trade parker while we can for a big or young athletic wing. hill can take over and hill is younger. he will be 24 next year.
gino can play the point, then hill shooting guard. or vice versa. this team proved that they can win without tony parker. if we can get a big man next to tim for parker like bynum or bosh.
pg- hill
sg- gino
sf- dick
pf- duncan
c- andrew bynum
or
pg- hill
sg- gino
sf- dick
pf- chris bosh
c- duncan
i think with this line up. we will win more championship for timmy.

WTF is up with you posting the same crap in all the threads?

Ditty
04-09-2010, 07:12 PM

:lol

ha i read all his posts i just noticed that

rascal
04-09-2010, 07:20 PM

Must be to increase his post count.

kace
04-09-2010, 07:35 PM

that's called trolling and it's allowed there as long it's about TP it seems.

ace3g
04-09-2010, 08:08 PM
Rockets Will Re-Sign Scola

The Rockets plan to re-sign forward Luis Scola this summer.

"He will be back," general manager Daryl Morey said.

Morey added that Houston owner Leslie Alexander wants Scola back as well.

"Leslie gave us the resources and said whatever it takes," Morey said. "He's back"

The forward was happy to hear the general manager's comments.

"I was happy (to hear Morey's comments)," Scola said. "I know they like me. I know they want me to stay. But the process is not that simple. It's not they want me to stay, I want to stay, it's done. I'm optimistic. But just like they will do whatever they have to do, I will probably do what I have to do.

"I want to be here. I like Houston. But there are a lot of things to talk about. I'm a professional. I've been playing around the world. I'll do whatever I have to do. I want to be in Houston and I want to be in the NBA, but if I have to go, I'll go to another team in the NBA or another team around the world."

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/65876/20100409/rockets_will_re_sign_scola/

rascal
04-09-2010, 09:34 PM
Pop will not trade Parker. Manu and Parker will be with the spurs as long as Pop is with the Spurs.