PDA

View Full Version : Racial Stereotyping Vol. 2 – The White Man & Small Penises

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2010, 07:44 PM
Hopefully this can become a series of thoughtful discussions regarding racial stereotypes that, as far as I can tell is really fucking true.

The one for discussion today is the white man's curse of having a really fucking small dick. While there may be some exceptions to every rule, why is it that almost every white man’s woman that has ever choked on my dick said that her boyfriend and white men in general have no kind of rhythm in bed and their penises are freaking tiny. Therefore she wanted some real dick some good dick. I feel bad for you white guys…

Again, this is just a stereotype, there's a few white women out there that won’t complain about her white mans small dick size, but will still come to Negros for that big dick. But as a whole, how many white chics have you fucked because her white boyfriend had a dick problem?

Conversely, some black guys also have the problem of proving their dick size before the white chic will open her ass, and there's certain black guys that no white chics like.

Here's that list:

· Non Los Angeles dwelling
· Non Laker fan black guy

Why is this? Let's discuss...

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/White_People

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-09-2010, 07:53 PM
:lmao some black Lakers fan is really pissed off about following a stereotype.

gaKNOW!blee
04-09-2010, 07:59 PM
Well, from my extensive background in Pussology, you have touched on an age old problem that most white guys suffer from. It is no secret that the masters dick's were so small that they would castrate their slaves and keep the penises for souvenirs for good luck, or flavor for soup, like fat back or something. White men should not feel alone in their guilt, because Indians and Arabs are also extremely afraid of having their women amongst long dick Negro's. It has been an age old problem that whites have had to deal with since coming into contact with blacks. The thought of white women foaming at the mouth for some black cock has caused the whites to donate billions in research money to help him grow a decent size cock.

Make no mistake, the white man is not to be out done. He is in constant search of new ways to satisfy his woman to keep her from sleeping with the butler.

Add on...

are you black?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-09-2010, 08:02 PM
If course they're both black, this thread is evidence that Woody Paige pissed off some black Lakers fans.

gaKNOW!blee
04-09-2010, 08:04 PM
It makes no difference what color the poster may be. These are facts... agree?

That depends. If you're white I believe you, but if you're black you are probably lying.

monosylab1k
04-09-2010, 08:12 PM
I would approve of this thread, but it's in the wrong forum. Post it in the Club or Troll forum for a respectable discussion. Posting it in the NBA forum just makes it an epic display of butthurtness over the black man bandwagoning thread, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2010, 08:12 PM
Well, from my extensive background in Pussology, you have touched on an age old problem that most white guys suffer from. It is no secret that the masters dick's were so small that they would castrate their slaves and keep the penises for souvenirs for good luck, or flavor for soup, like fat back or something. White men should not feel alone in their guilt, because Indians and Arabs are also extremely afraid of having their women amongst long dick Negro's. It has been an age old problem that whites have had to deal with since coming into contact with blacks. The thought of white women foaming at the mouth for some black cock has caused the whites to donate billions in research money to help him grow a decent size cock.

Make no mistake, the white man is not to be out done. He is in constant search of new ways to satisfy his woman to keep her from sleeping with the butler.

Add on...

I was trying to find the clip I think it was 60 minutes that said something to the effect that white sports reporters marriages were ruined after they stepped into a NBA locker room in 80's. They thought their dick sizes was adequate until they stepped in the locker room. This eventually led to suspicion in their marriages and ultimately the end of some of their marriages. Black penis envy is also I suspect is the real reason for racism..it's probably fueling the tea party thugs hate and anger. :toast

redzero
04-09-2010, 08:13 PM
White people just being inadequate like they're supposed to be. No surprises here.

gaKNOW!blee
04-09-2010, 08:14 PM
That's racist. The OP stated some painful, yet obvious fact about white people. Are you going to discuss in a civilized matter or turn this into a tea party hate thread.

dude thats not racist...black people lie alot. I'm assuming you have watched Cops before yes?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
I would approve of this thread, but it's in the wrong forum. Post it in the Club or Troll forum for a respectable discussion. Posting it in the NBA forum just makes it an epic display of butthurtness over the black man bandwagoning thread, tbh.

Yup. Woody Paige struck a nerve with koolaid_man because he himself is a bandwagon Lakers fan who is black, knowing he'd look moronic posting in that thread since he follows the stereotype, he made this as a defense.

monosylab1k
and tbqh there's scientific studies that prove the race of bandwagoners have just as small of dicks as the rest of us.

http://www.livescience.com/health/070601_penis_myths.html

The notion that penis size varies according to race, for example, is false.

owned, imho.

Ignignokt
04-09-2010, 08:17 PM
Hopefully this can become a series of thoughtful discussions regarding racial stereotypes that, as far as I can tell is really fucking true.

The one for discussion today is the white man's curse of having a really fucking small dick. While there may be some exceptions to every rule, why is it that almost every white man’s woman that has ever choked on my dick said that her boyfriend and white men in general have no kind of rhythm in bed and their penises are freaking tiny. Therefore she wanted some real dick some good dick. I feel bad for you white guys…

Again, this is just a stereotype, there's a few white women out there that won’t complain about her white mans small dick size, but will still come to Negros for that big dick. But as a whole, how many white chics have you fucked because her white boyfriend had a dick problem?

Conversely, some black guys also have the problem of proving their dick size before the white chic will open her ass, and there's certain black guys that no white chics like.

Here's that list:

· Non Los Angeles dwelling
· Non Laker fan black guy

Why is this? Let's discuss...

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/White_People

There's definately some truth to this.

The white man had jim crowe laws in order to prevent unions of this sort between black and white.

And since alot of black men are aware of this taboo, stereotype, they worship themselves and his collective phallus, thus finding love for his creation. Now I can see why some black men go DL. THey love their bodies too much.

Also, this attitude would be less prevalent if both White men and black men didn't put white women up on a pedestal.

Ignignokt
04-09-2010, 08:19 PM
also, following that logic by koolaid man, the black man was first enslaved by his own. So does that mean the reason the black man enslaved his own was to keep him away from his own sons if they had a DL relationship. <sarc>

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2010, 08:20 PM
Yup. Woody Paige struck a nerve with koolaid_man because he himself is a bandwagon Lakers fan who is black, knowing he'd look moronic posting in that thread since he follows the stereotype, he made this as a defense.

actually I thought Woody's post was hilarious...I could be predictable and say he was just butthurt over Laker glory but that would be silly...he wanted to start a series of discussions so I'm merely obliging.....and like Dave Chapelle says it doesn't bother me an iota why? because: "I'm rich biiiiyyyaaatttcchhhh.... :hat

now keep the discussion moving shall we....

John Ameachi
04-09-2010, 08:21 PM
Koolaid_Man is just mad because he can't find a white partner big enough to satisfy to play pitch and catch with since we broke up. He knows how much a big black dick like mine can pleasure his asshole, the problem is I loosened it up so much he just can't find pleasure with white penis anymore.

Ignignokt
04-09-2010, 08:21 PM
Or did the blackman enslave his own because he saw the other races do it, and it fulfilled his need to bandwagon?

redzero
04-09-2010, 08:23 PM
Wow, are people legitimately angered by this?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-09-2010, 08:23 PM
actually I thought Woody's post was hilarious...I could be predictable and say he was just butthurt over Laker glory but that would be silly...he wanted to start a series of discussions so I'm merely obliging.....and like Dave Chapelle says it doesn't bother me an iota why? because: "I'm rich biiiiyyyaaatttcchhhh.... :hat

now keep the discussion moving shall we....

Well in that case monosylab1k is right that this wasn't the right forum, Woody's post was basketball related. Penis size is not basketball related, the club forum would have been a good place.

Ignignokt
04-09-2010, 08:24 PM
Koolaid man, you need not worry if you want white women. There are cucks like Ballijuana who will help you find them in your quest, he'd probably let you bang his own wife..

Spursfan092120
04-09-2010, 08:25 PM
couldn't agree more...decent thread...stupid location.

Ignignokt
04-09-2010, 08:30 PM
:nope

Mormons have done a great job at keeping black men out of their stock.

balli is no mormon. Mormons seem to have their shit together.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2010, 08:34 PM
tbh i'm sure that on top of being a Laker fan, whatever room he's posting from is full of Cowboys and UNC Tarheels posters. If he's an old school bandwagoning brotha, then substitute UNC with Georgetown.

you seem like a socially challenged bitch...you can address a motherfucker like me directly...and for the record fuck all things Dallas and UNC and G-Town...yeah punk ass...Lakers rule 2010 and beyond...

Ignignokt
04-09-2010, 08:36 PM
Ok kool aid man.

Why not choose to be a clippers fan?

Why frontrun with the lakers?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-09-2010, 08:38 PM
He act like we don't have UCLA, RAIDERS, AND USC.

UCLA and USC? That's some front running right there......I guess you're a USC football and UCLA basketball fan?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-09-2010, 08:45 PM
Why after 84?

Conference titles 30 (1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1959, 1962, 1963, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1972, 1973, 1980, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2008, 2009)

You need to step your game up. And get back on topic, son.

Were you a Minneapolis Lakers fan too?

Many PackYao
04-09-2010, 08:46 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2e58hfc.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-09-2010, 08:46 PM
It's called supporting the home team.

Then why not support the Clippers, USC basketball, or UCLA football?

midnightpulp
04-09-2010, 09:03 PM
Lot of truth to this. Even good looking white men need a healthy bank account to pull decent pussy. On the other hand, a black dude can roll up in his rusted out 84 Cutlass (he might have a newer Escalade but he won't do any rolling since he can't afford to put gas into it), wearing his dollar t-shirt, 5 dollar pair of pair of pants, and 200 dollar pair of Nike's, with a handful of foodstamps, and still seal the deal. Penis size is the only valid explanation here.

Thus by way of natural selection and adaptation, nature endowed the black man with a large penis to compensate for his lack of earning power.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2010, 09:07 PM
Koolaid man, you need not worry if you want white women. There are cucks like Ballijuana who will help you find them in your quest, he'd probably let you bang his own wife..

white hoes always trying to hit a nigga up...don't need no help getting the pussy...this Nigga here helped pave the way for young cats like me...:toast

5trjNhA0NZ0

here's the original flow....sicka than a muthafucker....

xWYRFSPbKVs

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2010, 09:20 PM
I got my game from the BIG OG.

zBlMZczSTnQ&feature

yeah the homie short was a muthafucker...

here is some more pimp shit 2G'sy:

w84Jhjv9RG4

midnightpulp
04-09-2010, 09:25 PM
I got my game from the BIG OG.

zBlMZczSTnQ&feature

Do you suburban white dudes find it ironic that the money you spend driving the hip-hop industry also enriches large penised blackmen, which further limits your chance at scoring hot, white girl pussy?

Guess there's always fat chicks (becoming limited, black men are snatching them up too) and Asian mail-order brides for you guys.

mavs>spurs2
04-09-2010, 09:28 PM
it's really funny because most white women are repulsed by ######s. the only white women that like ######s are the one's with daddy issues, trying to get back at their fathers.

i'm not white FWIW, just pointing out some inconsistencies in your little troll job.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2010, 09:29 PM
Yeah, that's a hood classic right there^^^. I use to play this one right here on repeat with my little Senorita.

uxY___mqgZw

yeah that's shit's cool...maybe I'll play it for this Palestinian chic I'm so very close to fucking...she's a hard one to crack but a nigga's real close...she has to keep it real secret though because I'm a nigga...she wants to talk geopolitics and it's cool but maybe this easy e will get her more relaxed...she has an ass that blows most sistas away...and I must get some of dat puttie tat....:lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2010, 09:35 PM
Yeah, give her some Short Dawg or Easy, and pretend to hate Jews and the pussy is yours, trust me.

check out this old school baby drew..it's kinda funny:

CJh8aQTzSQE

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2010, 09:38 PM
it's really funny because most white women are repulsed by ######s. the only white women that like ######s are the one's with daddy issues, trying to get back at their fathers.

i'm not white FWIW, just pointing out some inconsistencies in your little troll job.

yeah right motherfucker don't forget your punk ass is in Texas...your burden may be heavier to carry in a fucking backwards ass state where the klan breed em to hate your ass...so daddy issues perhaps I can see that angle in Dallas...

mavs>spurs2
04-09-2010, 09:40 PM
yeah right motherfucker don't forget your punk ass is in Texas...your burden may be heavier to carry in a fucking backwards ass state where the klan breed em to hate your ass...so daddy issues perhaps I can see that angle in Dallas...

decent white girls don't like black guys, i'm sorry to tell you. you won't ever get a classy white bitch, just the trashy ones. they view you and perhaps I as a piece of garbage.

resistanze
04-09-2010, 09:41 PM
lol @ this thread growing faster than the original one.

Killakobe81
04-09-2010, 09:44 PM
exactly, imho. I've said this a few times already, anybody who started rooting for the Lakers after 1984 is automatically a bandwagoner.

That is horseshit. If you are a fan of your hometeam ...you are not a bandwagonet IMHO even if you begin to root for your team during playoff run.

Now if you stay when the team turns to shit ...and STAY ON that team's bandwagon THEN you ARE a "die-hard" fan or bleed your team's colors THAT is the TRUE test of a fan ...

Because if you perpetually suck ...you have no hopes or expectations ...

BUT if you USED to win and START to lose that is tough to swallow (that's what she said)

I was born in 1975 started watching the Lakers in May of 1981 ...so I am a fam by your criteria but I welcome all Laker fans on the bandwagon. I measure my fandom when the weak jump off ...

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2010, 09:46 PM
decent white girls don't like black guys, i'm sorry to tell you. you won't ever get a classy white bitch, just the trashy ones. they view you and perhaps I as a piece of garbage.

lmfao...dude grow a fat dick and gain some confidence you sound like a heart-broken muthafucker...lol...so all you can fuck is white trash huh....and what kind of black chics and Mexican chics are you fucking? lol...what's your definition of classy...a corporate bitch? a country dwelling bitch? dude I kinda feel for you...this is some hilarious shit....:toast

and for the record "decent" white bitches suck more dick than any I've ever known...perhaps blame it on the dads... ;-)

Killakobe81
04-09-2010, 09:48 PM

Not in North Dallas ...ther is A LOT of jungle fever out here (Plano, Frisco, McKinney)
In fact my boss says she thinks SLim Thug is sexy (We saw him at a club here)

Killakobe81
04-09-2010, 09:50 PM
But they seem to prefer the "lighter shade of brown"

mavs>spurs2
04-09-2010, 09:51 PM
generating lot's of responses..proof that you guys know exactly what i'm talking about. black guys are generally low life's and have nothing to offer a nice white girl. don't feel too bad, they look at me the same way, im native american FWIW...

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2010, 09:53 PM
Define what you call a decent white girl? I can't wait.:lol

yeah that bitch says he's black and then calls himself a ######...who calls themselves a ######...the Klan ######...it's Nigga my Nig...he's a bitch made to the nth degree....

Greg Oden
04-09-2010, 09:55 PM
what's funny is lakaluva is a fat 45 year old black dude talking about the ass he gets.

mavs>spurs2
04-09-2010, 09:55 PM
i just find it ridiculous that you guys are so racist against whites..when you should be taking a look in the mirror at your own race and it's problems. look at the penetentiaries, it's filled with blacks. i grew up in the hood, and i know first hand what your black ghetto culture did to my life and i've since moved away and am trying to put myself through college. pick up a book and quit being so ignorant like all the rest of your people.

mavs>spurs2
04-09-2010, 09:56 PM
Define a decent white girl. And look here playa, no offense, but yall don't get the pussy love we do.

that's okay because the chica's LOVE me, and i love them too..

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2010, 09:57 PM
generating lot's of responses..proof that you guys know exactly what i'm talking about. black guys are generally low life's and have nothing to offer a nice white girl. don't feel too bad, they look at me the same way, im native american FWIW...

you a fucking Indian.??? that lives in Big Chief village or some shit...what the fuck do you mean by Native....I take it back you're not a bitch you're a disease infected pussy that hates himself...

Greg Oden
04-09-2010, 09:58 PM
Your sig represents this thread. Don't the hate the playa, hate the game.

notice that girl is the poster child for fucking white trash low life skanks. thanks for proving mavs>spurs' point, imho.

lol fat 45 year old black dude talking about the ass he gets

mavs>spurs2
04-09-2010, 09:59 PM
Just what I thought.

what do u mean, you figured that hispanic chicks would love a native american guy? it's true. i probably get more black chicks hitting on me than anything but i dont usually go for them. never white chicks though.

mavs>spurs2
04-09-2010, 10:01 PM
:lmao

So the brotha's in the hood traumatized you?

no, i grew up there and ran with nothin but the brothers growing up. not very many other options you see. i just see that the white man is doing more today for me than the brothers ever did, and you guys are being hypocritical. most of my old friends are locked up and it's a miracle they didnt get me locked up with em..

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2010, 10:07 PM
no, i grew up there and ran with nothin but the brothers growing up. not very many other options you see. i just see that the white man is doing more today for me than the brothers ever did, and you guys are being hypocritical. most of my old friends are locked up and it's a miracle they didnt get me locked up with em..

what...the white man letting you cut his grass and shit...congrats...The white man is your savior...you all up in his ass...it's really shameful you have no mexican pride...any guy that can say the white man is doing more for me than......is a loser piece of shit...I bet you can't go back to mexico the real Mexican G's would kick your fake ass all the way back to hickville...I bet you changed your last name from Gutierrez to Weiner or some shit....

mavs>spurs2
04-09-2010, 10:07 PM
Listen, son. I don't care who you choose to fuck. If you got game, or money, you can have your pick of any race. It's a well known fact that white women from all social classes are curious about the stereo type of how black men fuck. It may sound racist, but Kool Aid spoke the truth. To deny it only shows your own lack of self-esteem.

brother, you're the one who seems insecure. most of the women i've slept with have slept with a brother before, but i always hear how i'm the best they ever had and get them sprung. I think it all comes down to whether you know what you're doing or not, not the color of your skin. anyway i've never had any complaints so calling me insecure is off base.

mavs>spurs2
04-09-2010, 10:08 PM
what...the white man letting you cut his grass and shit...congrats...The white man is your savior...you all up in his ass...it's really shameful you have no mexican pride...any guy that can say the white man is doing more for me than......is a loser piece of shit...I bet you can't go back to mexico the real Mexican G's would kick your fake ass all the way back to hickville...I bet you changed your last name from Gutierrez to Weiner or some shit....

i'm not a beaner you dumb fuck, is it really that hard to get? thanks for proving another stereotype, that the average coon is dumb as fuck. and i was referring to the white man teaching me, so that i can get a degree and a real job, and a real life. other than sitting around masturbaiting from my couch in the hood about the thought of having a bigger cock than a white guy.

you feel inferior deep down, and that's where all this anger is coming from. you don't have to feel this way brother, we're all people.

resistanze
04-09-2010, 10:11 PM
i'm not a beaner you dumb fuck, is it really that hard to get? thanks for proving another stereotype, that the average coon is dumb as fuck. and i was referring to the white man teaching me, so that i can get a degree and a real job, and a real life. other than sitting around masturbaiting from my couch in the hood about the thought of having a bigger cock than a white guy.

lol you sound like Uncle Rawkus.

midnightpulp
04-09-2010, 10:13 PM
Man, this thread has turned from having some light fun at racial stereotypes to serious business.

Ignignokt
04-09-2010, 10:15 PM
Listen, son. I don't care who you choose to fuck. If you got game, or money, you can have your pick of any race. It's a well known fact that white women from all social classes are curious about the stereo type of how black men fuck. It may sound racist, but Kool Aid spoke the truth. To deny it only shows your own lack of self-esteem.

truth is.. there are so many white women, more than any other race. W/M shouldn't feel threatened.

another thing, some black dudes are obsessed with white women, and that seems to be not only relegated to blacks, but mexi's and asians. I don't get it, they are pretty, but i like my own kind and i don't feel like my own skin is dirty to where i have to find validation in banging a caucasian.

White women love black men is a good thing, it shows that we are getting passed color, vice versa. No need to have black men who have no job, no bills, no achievements to not look at their own shortcomings and start looking at a white women as the White man's property for him to humiliate to unleash their frustrations

. A women is a woman. She is her own property, when you defile her, you didn't defile anybody's woman, you just defiled her. She has her own free will. No woman belongs to any particular group. When you start holding a white woman as a symbol of your worth, instead of just a woman to make love to, then you really have self esteem issues.

Also, not to deny that there are women who think black men are attractive, not all women think you are something to achieve because of your skin color and all it's baggage and positives. Women find men attractive beyond looks, wealth, or stamina. Women are weird that way.

mavs>spurs2
04-09-2010, 10:15 PM
Thanks for verifying what I just said.

so then tell kool aid man to calm down on all that black superiority bullshit. it makes you guys look pathetic as a race, like you're overcompensating

midnightpulp
04-09-2010, 10:17 PM
so then tell kool aid man to calm down on all that black superiority bullshit. it makes you guys look pathetic as a race, like you're overcompensating

Obviously a troll.

Luva and Koolaid_Man are your average white male suburbanites having fun on the internet.

mavs>spurs2
04-09-2010, 10:20 PM
truth is.. there are so many white women, more than any other race. W/M shouldn't feel threatened.

another thing, some black dudes are obsessed with white women, and that seems to be not only relegated to blacks, but mexi's and asians. I don't get it, they are pretty, but i like my own kind and i don't feel like my own skin is dirty to where i have to find validation in banging a caucasian.

White women love black men is a good thing, it shows that we are getting passed color, vice versa. No need to have black men who have no job, no bills, no achievements to not look at their own shortcomings and start looking at a white women as the White man's property for him to humiliate to unleash their frustrations

. A women is a woman. She is her own property, when you defile her, you didn't defile anybody's woman, you just defiled her. She has her own free will. No woman belongs to any particular group. When you start holding a white woman as a symbol of your worth, instead of just a woman to make love to, then you really have self esteem issues.

Also, not to deny that there are women who think black men are attractive, not all women think you are something to achieve because of your skin color and all it's baggage and positives. Women find men attractive beyond looks, wealth, or stamina. Women are weird that way.

intelligent post, pretty much what i've been wanting to say but didn't have the patience to type out

greyforest
04-09-2010, 10:20 PM
OP is thinking of asians

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2010, 10:23 PM
Obviously a troll.

Luva and Koolaid_Man are your average white male suburbanites having fun on the internet.

now that's a low blow...:hat

Goran Dragic
04-09-2010, 10:25 PM
Stereotypes are true, that is one thing I agree with luva about. People don't just come up with stereotypes for no reason, they're based off real life examples.

Goran Dragic
04-09-2010, 10:29 PM
Which means that Lakaluva and koolaid_man know this because of all the white cock they've been through.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2010, 10:32 PM
Obviously a troll.

Goran Dragic
04-09-2010, 10:35 PM

What the fuck is wrong with being white? Yeah it sucks being able to drive a nice car and not get pulled over by a cop!!!

Ignignokt
04-09-2010, 10:36 PM
Kool Aid man, whenever he finds out a black athlete celebrity is dating a white celebrity it gives him hope that he is not a total loser by virtue that he shares the same skin tone with reggie bush, tiger, kobe etc.

It's like he doesn't have to accomplish much, he can go on and be a 40 yr old virgin with Lakaluva who was friends with pedobear Culburn, (I knew DL was true!) and make everybody think he gets ass because members of his race do.

Everytime he sees blackhawk on the internet doing it's thing, it delays their an hero time.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2010, 10:41 PM

these are tailored made for a self hater like you:

m5TMny3dQI

cwJgrC365dk

wJ1-zHF8DiA

timvpimp
04-09-2010, 10:44 PM
OP is thinking of asians
this.

Ghazi
04-09-2010, 10:47 PM
All you motherfucking honkies darkies and beanies are battling for 2nd place. :lol

Persians > all

timvpimp
04-09-2010, 10:48 PM
just because asians are whiter than you mulatos and blacks it doesn't mean they have anything to do with white IMHO. when the world "white" is used the semantic always goes with the lineage of Europeans but I don't think the small penis has ever been an issue for Europeans in the recorded history.

cheguevara
04-09-2010, 10:50 PM
fuck white new born baby looking pussies

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2010, 10:51 PM
What the fuck is wrong with being white? Yeah it sucks being able to drive a nice car and not get pulled over by a cop!!!

I have flashy thangs and I don't mind getting pulled over by dick in the booty ass cops....I like for them to hate close up...and should I have to sue the bitches I let em know that they're going to need more than the union money lawyer that will be assigned to their case...

why? because I can do that bitch...my first white girlfriend asked me in the 3rd grade would I prefer money or my dick and you know what a nigga said...let me keep my dick I'll work on the cash...:toast

mavs>spurs2
04-09-2010, 10:51 PM
fuck white new born baby looking pussies

i can't say a beaner has ever put up a decent fight against me of all the fights i've ever been in..in terms of physicality, beaners are probably the most pussy race of them all...

cheguevara
04-09-2010, 10:53 PM
i can't say a beaner has ever put up a decent fight against me of all the fights i've ever been in..in terms of physicality, beaners are probably the most pussy race of them all...

LMAO what a white fucking pussy this fuck is.

mavs>spurs2
04-09-2010, 10:53 PM
LMAO what a white fucking pussy this fuck is.

:lmao at you thinking i'm white

cheguevara
04-09-2010, 10:54 PM
:lmao at you thinking i'm white

u whiter than garlic you white nerd

timvpimp
04-09-2010, 10:55 PM
I have flashy thangs and I don't mind getting pulled over by dick in the booty ass cops....I like for them to hate close up...and should I have to sue the bitches I let em know that they're going to need more than the union money lawyer that will be assigned to their case...

why? because I can do that bitch...my first white girlfriend asked me in the 3rd grade would I prefer money or my dick and you know what a nigga said...let me keep my dick I'll work on the cash...:toast
you know you have to suck it when even Asians are whither hence nobler than you russet piece of dumbshit. and you know how low i rate those asians.

mavs>spurs2
04-09-2010, 10:56 PM
u whiter than garlic you white nerd

the hell i am, burrito breath. i'm pure native american, comanche to be exact. the pure race. you're a mix between my people and the white blonde hair blue eyed spanish man you're trying to slander.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2010, 10:59 PM
the hell i am, burrito breath. i'm pure native american, comanche to be exact. the pure race. you're a mix between my people and the white blonde hair blue eyed spanish man you're trying to slander.

you've went from being black to mexican, to Indian all in one fucking thread...you're quite a piece of pussy I must say....

timvpimp
04-09-2010, 11:01 PM
you've went from being black to mexican, to Indian all in one fucking thread...you're quite a piece of pussy I must say....
you're twice what you just said, that's why you can suck my dick.

mavs>spurs2
04-09-2010, 11:03 PM

:lmao you fucking moron. i've never claimed to be anything but native american, even luva seems to get that, and has been getting it for a few pages now. god you are one dumb coon

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2010, 11:08 PM
you're twice what you just said, that's why you can suck my dick.

ok...I deserve that...I told your mama not to tell you I fucked her while she was pregnant with you...I did leave her with this CD though...I told her to name you Nutzso...

Q7EGWwQwYgE

ploto
04-09-2010, 11:12 PM
Not that anyone was looking for a serious discussion, but it has always been my understanding that for African American males, it has to do with greater girth rather than length.

Ryan Bowen
04-09-2010, 11:35 PM
I dont think dick size has anything to do with why black people are not liked... its the lack of education/manners/hygiene/money and just about anything else... Look at Asians/Indians/arabs they have only been in America for the past 30-40 years in large numbers and as a majority are pretty well respected, educated, and wealthy. Blacks on the other hand, being her for over 200 years have made very little to no progress.

No racism here, just real talk, thats it.

Ryan Bowen
04-09-2010, 11:42 PM
You are quite butt hurt over this thread aren't you?

No, not at all. Why would you say that? No response tor real talk facts?

Go to any black school in America, the kids that do well or excel are made fun of and ridiculed for being "White" So now just being intelligent and educated means you act "white"? Real backwards beliefs to say the least. And until those beliefs change, blacks will always be regarded as a lower class in America, sadly.

BRHornet45
04-09-2010, 11:49 PM
sons Pastor Manning gives some props to the white man ...

Yw1NfgDl2K0

Ghazi
04-09-2010, 11:53 PM
sons Pastor Manning gives some props to the white man ...

Yw1NfgDl2K0

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Ryan Bowen
04-09-2010, 11:58 PM
I'm not into the blame game and that's where this would go. For everything you claimed to dislike about blacks, white women seem not to give a shit about. With everything whitemen did during slavery to make blacks sub-human, white women didn't give a shit, just bring her the black dick. And that, my friend is what really pisses you off. You chained his ass up, degraded him, made him a slave, made it against the law for him to read and write, brainwashed him with your false God, and yet you have enough nerve to compare him to people that you have helped every step of the way upon entering this country. That alone shows inferiority. Level the playing fields, then brag, if you can.

Way to further the stereo-type, and I could care less about white chicks, I am in no way close to being white and even if I was, wouldnt give a shit who they were fucking. And you think that whites only did this to blacks? Think of all the colonizations all over the world, read a book if you know how, know that europeans enslaved people all over earth, pushed christianity on them, and tried to discredit everything they stand for. Difference is, other races have gotten over it and persevered, while its obvious that your lack of success and education in life has caused you to blame the "white man" for everything that is wrong with you, and your people.

Will Hunting
04-10-2010, 12:01 AM
When you go to one of those schools then you have no choice because you are rivals, but you know as well as I do that the average sports fan in LA wears his UCLA jersey during basketball season, and his USC jersey in football season. LA fans tend to support the home team that wins. I see nothing wrong with that.

When you only support the team that wins, you're a front runner. That's the text book definition of what a front runner is. I wouldn't expect you to understand that concept, because in this post you also admit the average LA fan is a ###### or spick too stupid to attend college.

Will Hunting
04-10-2010, 12:12 AM
You sound like a pretty accomplished person. Then why do you act like such a child on the Sports message board?

Because he's not accomplished, he's an e-badass who likes to make stuff up about how accomplished he is.

Ryan Bowen
04-10-2010, 12:17 AM
Like I said, I'm in no position to play the blame game, I know better. I'm way beyond that, and also I agree with your post. But if you're talking about me personally, then I'm willing to put my accomplishments against any of you.

Military=DONE
College=DONE
Own Property=DONE
Started own business=DONE
Donate to multiple charities=DONE
Refuse to accept your false Gods=DONE:king

What you say may apply to many blacks, but I'm not one of those "whoa is me blacks" that's afraid to go out and get his. And even if everything you say is true and the black man is the lowest form of life on earth... THE WHITE WOMAN WILL TRAVEL TO THE DEPTHs OF HELL TO SUCK HIS COCK. And that's what pisses you off.:toast

I doubt you have any of those accomplishments if your last sentence is still what it is, sounds like a poor, govt cheese eating individual to me

Will Hunting
04-10-2010, 12:17 AM
He's a bandwagon cocksucker, and has no point at all.

I must really be a band wagon fan if a USC/UCLA fan is accusing me of it.

Bob Lanier
04-10-2010, 01:07 AM

Having married a white woman, I have to agree with that.

And I don't even have a big dick, either. But, on the other hand, I'm not a slave-descended ######.

HarlemHeat37
04-10-2010, 01:28 AM
A lot of insecurity in this thread, on both sides..

Native American
04-10-2010, 02:07 AM
The free dark men I know have the reputation for being strong warriors with potent abilities. But even these dark men I know have told me tales of their fellow darkskins who enjoy the opportunity to boast about the size of their weapons. They tell me those dark men are generally the ones who don't know how to use their weapons properly. I also know of pale men who have fought with the dark man like brothers against the evil pale man who oppresses and enslaves. These rare pale men tell me that they stand alongside the dark man and defend them because of the guilt they feel from the mistakes seen in the past. And when I say “dark men who boast about the size of their weapons are ones who don't know how to use their weapons properly” I mean Koolaid_Man is clearly impotent. And when I say the “pale man who feels guilt from the mistakes seen in the past” I mean it's pretty obvious that lakaluva “must take it in the ass.”

Kori Ellis
04-10-2010, 02:20 AM
I don't know where any of you came up with the idea that the slurs in this thread are acceptable here.

I don't monitor this forum much but several of you are on the edge of not posting here anymore.

Clean it up.

Thanks.