PDA

View Full Version : F^ck pop

nkdlunch
04-09-2010, 10:07 PM
that mofo lost this game on purpose or what.

r u serious?? playing hurt ballhog parker for 20+??? Temple for 20+??? Ian Mahinmi???

this mofo took this game like aDleague game

murpjf88
04-09-2010, 10:09 PM
Play some damn defense and Pop looks like a genius.

TD 21
04-09-2010, 10:13 PM
The coaching has been horrendous for two years, why would it change now?

This genius, who (even if it was tongue in cheek) admitted openly that his team is hiding from the Lakers, has just doomed them in that regard, since they'll more than likely face them now AND he simultaneously put the 50 win streak in serious doubt.

And why? All so Duncan could play 24 minutes instead of 29 and so that the entire team could play because apparently this is youth sports. The offense should have been run through Duncan more, the Grizzlies had no answer for him. Only by the time the Spurs figured this out, it was too late.

pawe
04-09-2010, 10:17 PM
Pop's gone senile.

alchemist
04-09-2010, 10:23 PM
The coaching has been horrendous for two years, why would it change now?

This genius, who (even if it was tongue in cheek) admitted openly that his team is hiding from the Lakers, has just doomed them in that regard, since they'll more than likely face them now AND he simultaneously put the 50 win streak in serious doubt.

And why? All so Duncan could play 24 minutes instead of 29 and so that the entire team could play because apparently this is youth sports. The offense should have been run through Duncan more, the Grizzlies had no answer for him. Only by the time the Spurs figured this out, it was too late.
I still find it hilarious that you complain about minutes when he did what you always shit on him for. The Spurs blow out the Grizz, Tim plays 5 minutes and you'd be going off on some Pop rant about how they play Denver tomorrow.

Halberto
04-09-2010, 10:26 PM
playing hurt ballhog parker for 20+???

8 assists in 26 minutes?

TD 21
04-09-2010, 10:26 PM
I still find it hilarious that you complain about minutes when he did what you always shit on him for. The Spurs blow out the Grizz, Tim plays 5 minutes and you'd be going off on some Pop rant about how they play Denver tomorrow.

What did I say in the game thread? To an extent, but you have to read the game. Pop mismanaged this completely. I'm not saying play Duncan 20 first half minutes, how about 10? Because that was probably the difference between winning and losing this game and this loss was bigger than one game. It's going to cost the Spurs the 6th or 7th seed and maybe their 50 win streak.

alchemist
04-09-2010, 10:42 PM
What did I say in the game thread? To an extent, but you have to read the game. Pop mismanaged this completely. I'm not saying play Duncan 20 first half minutes, how about 10? Because that was probably the difference between winning and losing this game and this loss was bigger than one game. It's going to cost the Spurs the 6th or 7th seed and maybe their 50 win streak.
The difference in these last 2-3 games has been Manu deferring instead of initiating the offense through out the game trying to get Parker going and running the offense through him. Tonight was the perfect storm though, trying to save their legs tonight caused the reverse effect and made them play more. That's the problem with trying to move up and keep players fresh.

Pop rolled the dice and failed, when you lose double digit leads the entire season it ends up biting you in the ass.

TD 21
04-09-2010, 10:45 PM
Pop cost the Spurs this game, their seeding and probably their streak, whether you care to admit it or not. There's resting and then there's being flat out stupid. 5 minutes? He could have played 10, been well rested and the Spurs likely would have gotten the win.