PDA

View Full Version : Should the Mavs let Portland win tonight???

Amarelooms
04-09-2010, 10:18 PM
This way the Spurs are even closer to that 8th seed. Either way this is a win-win for the Mavs. I would love to see Lakers vs Spurs in the 1st round and I will be cheering for da Spurs all the way

:elephant

Frenzy
04-09-2010, 10:23 PM
This way the Spurs are even closer to that 8th seed. Either way this is a win-win for the Mavs. I would love to see Lakers vs Spurs in the 1st round and I will be cheering for da Spurs all the way

let?

:lol

picc84
04-09-2010, 10:25 PM
Mavs fans scared shitless of the Spurs. :lmao

timvpimp
04-09-2010, 10:25 PM
too sad it doesn't make a difference no matter whom the Mavs take on in playoffs for the first, and guaranteed only round the Mavs are going to play there. The only teams i see Mavs beating in a series are Lakers and Spurs but it's already too late for Mavs to chase the 8th seed and the Spurs will definitely try their best to avoid Dallas at all costs. As a Spurs fan I love the Spurs as much as I hate the Mavs but it's undeniable the Mavs are designed to be the nemesis to Spurs. I would rather our beloved Spurs play Lakers than Mavs TBH, at least losing to the defending champs won't be an epidemic embarrassment like getting curbstomped by a lump of chokers in blue.

Amarelooms
04-09-2010, 10:30 PM
too sad it doesn't make a difference no matter whom the Mavs take on in playoffs for the first, and guaranteed only round the Mavs are going to play there. The only teams i see Mavs beating in a series are Lakers and Spurs but it's already too late for Mavs to chase the 8th seed and the Spurs will definitely try their best to avoid Dallas at all costs. As a Spurs fan I love the Spurs as much as I hate the Mavs but it's undeniable the Mavs are designed to be the nemesis to Spurs. I would rather our beloved Spurs play Lakers than Mavs TBH, at least losing to the defending champs won't be an epidemic embarrassment like getting curbstomped by a lump of chokers in blue.

Yes finally a Spurs fan speaking the truth....only team the Mavs could beat 100% are the Spurs...too bad they can't face em every round lol. Of the other teams guess I would prefer the Suns but even that would be a 50-50 series

Texas Chili Dog
04-09-2010, 11:26 PM
I thought the playoffs didn't start til next week. This is freakin intense. wow lol

dirk4mvp
04-09-2010, 11:28 PM
Mavs fans scared shitless of the Spurs. :lmao

Amarelooms is the nkdlunch of mavfans. He's retarded and no one pays attention to him.

Ghazi
04-09-2010, 11:28 PM
Dirk!

Texas Chili Dog
04-09-2010, 11:31 PM
Dirk said "sit down." :lol

Texas Chili Dog
04-09-2010, 11:36 PM
40 points for Dirk.

Banzai
04-09-2010, 11:37 PM
lol blazers thread coming up?

Texas Chili Dog
04-09-2010, 11:39 PM
:lol

Blazers miss three
offensive rebound
Blazers miss three
offensive rebound
Blazers miss three
offensive rebound
Blazers miss three
defensive rebound
game over

:lol division clinched!

picc84
04-09-2010, 11:43 PM
All they had to do was let the blazers shoot 3's. That shit was like a blooper reel, I don't even think the Mavs pursued any rebounds after the 8th brick, they just stood there in amazement. :lol

lil_penny
04-09-2010, 11:45 PM
All they had to do was let the blazers shoot 3's. That shit was like a blooper reel, I don't even think the Mavs pursued any rebounds after the 8th brick, they just stood there in amazement. :lol

That shit was hilarious even for a blazer fan lol